David Icke a Freemason according to Twitter thread

Bee

29 minutes ago, Bee said:

Has anyone seen this on Twitter?

No.

Many many attacks on David Icke from all angles. If he wasn't being attacked then there'd be something wrong. 

(Moving to David Icke discussion section)

:0)

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

No.

Many many attacks on David Icke from all angles. If he wasn't being attacked then there'd be something wrong. 

(Moving to David Icke discussion section)

:0)

Yeah i've noticed they seem to be using the tactic of trying to discredit him from within now (alternative media, truth movement)

Some are being played or trying to create publicity for themselves and some should know better really.

I suppose it's always been like that to some extent but it's definitely ramping up at the moment.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Bee said:

That article about David Ickes knowledge of Savile is hard to argue with.

Only if you take it at face value. 

I'd have to check, but the spoken word isn't always recorded and documented. 

Perhaps David talked about Saville but didn't write it anywhere..? 

Again... I'll have to check. 

I note that none of the other people in the article that state that they knew about Saville are being derided or ridiculed for not doing anything. 

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

Only if you take it at face value. 

I'd have to check, but the spoken word isn't always recorded and documented. 

Perhaps David talked about Saville but didn't write it anywhere..? 

Again... I'll have to check. 

I note that none of the other people in the article that state that they knew about Saville are being derided or ridiculed for not doing anything. 

It just caught me eye. I have skimmed through my Icke books and cant find any mention of Savile in them. Im sure its there somewhere! I really thought Icke had written about him and outed him but now have to accept I may be wrong.

Loads of people knew about Savile - shame on all those who didnt speak out until he was safely dead!

5 minutes ago, Bee said:

Does anyone know which book/books David wrote about Savile please? I am looking for myself but its a lot to get through :)

The Perception Deception - Part One - 16 Archon Paedophilia

• Doorway to the cesspit
  • Savile and the royals
  • Savile and Heath

• Savile and Thatcher

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, metak88 said:

• Doorway to the cesspit
  • Savile and the royals
  • Savile and Heath

• Savile and Thatcher

Thank you. That was written well afterwards though. Thats the point the article is making. Either David Icke didnt know about it when he worked at the BBC (extremely unlikely) or he too kept his mouth closed about it and his claim that he outed Savile at the time is false.

10 minutes ago, Bee said:

Thank you. That was written well afterwards though. Thats the point the article is making. Either David Icke didnt know about it when he worked at the BBC (extremely unlikely) or he too kept his mouth closed about it and his claim that he outed Savile at the time is false.

That seems to be the earliest mention of Savile in his books? I just did a keyword search trough e-books.

2 minutes ago, metak88 said:

That seems to be the earliest mention of Savile in his books? I just did a keyword search trough e-books.

That's what I think having looked too but am still looking.

At the moment the article seems to be correct. David saying he outed Savile before Savile died is a lie. Am happy to be corrected.

I think the only person who publicly outed Savile in his lifetime was John Lydon (aka Jonny Rotten of the Sex Pistols). In a 1978 interview that was broadcast on TV.

For whatever reason, DI seems to have waited to reveal what he knew.

6 hours ago, metak88 said:

• Doorway to the cesspit
  • Savile and the royals
  • Savile and Heath

• Savile and Thatcher

6 hours ago, Bee said:

I have also seen lots of rumours circulating in the last few months about DI claiming he is a freemason who uses symbolic hand signals, bringing up events surrounding TPV and his knowledge of Savile. The main sources of these claims seem to be Chris Constantine, Paul Dudley and Lee Ryan. I had considered starting a thread to address / debunk the claims being made but have concerns about stirring up a lot of shit and especially dredging up all the TPV drama.

Whilst I can dismiss the other claims without too much concern, like you Bee, the Savile situation does niggle me more. Thanks to metak for providing where in DI's books he has written about Savile. I have now found the 'Doorway to the Cesspit' part in 'The Perception Deception' and will quote exactly what DI wrote about what he knew of Savile.

Christine Fitzgerald, the friend of Princess Diana, told me during our conversations in the late 1990s that Savile was a paedophile and necrophiliac (one who has sex with dead bodies). She explained how Savile was a member of the Windsors' inner circle and how Diana couldn't stand him because he was so creepy. I did what I could to circulate this information but I was still being dismissed as usual when I repeated these facts at the time of his death, aged 84, in 2011; but the following year a television documentary on the ITV station talked to women who claimed that Savile had abused them as children and wham the floodgates opened.

So DI states that he only found out about Savile's activities in the late 1990s, long after he had left the BBC. He then says he tried to make this information known between the late 1990s and 2011. It seems that, if metak's search has thrown up all the times DI's books mentioned Savile, Savile only featured in 'The Perception Deception' which dates to 2013. So no mention was made in DI's books during the period between when DI says he found out about Savile (late 1990s) and Savile's death (2011).

In what other ways may he have tried to circulate this information? Informally, in videos, interviews, at events or on the website perhaps? Or could he even have made direct reports to authorities? Realistically, in the absence of a video find or an archived webpage showing DI outing Savile before his death, we will probably never know the detail.

DI appears to claim that he did not know about Savile's activities during the time he worked at the BBC. Whilst some people seem to think that everybody at the BBC knew about Savile, can that reasonably be inferred? Some people choose to keep to themselves in their working environment and not participate in what could be seen as gossip. And the BBC is a big corporation with large numbers of staff and multiple locations. So, without having actually been there at the time ourselves, I am not sure we are in a well placed position to judge the likelihood of DI knowing about Savile (or not) during his time at the BBC.

So I guess it comes down to how much each of us are willing to trust DI's word on this as evidence either way is somewhat lacking. Regarding whether DI knew about Savile whilst working at the BBC, I am willing to give DI the benefit of the doubt as not all people engage in workplace rumours. On the point that DI claims to have tried to expose Savile after he did find out (and before his death), I would truly like to see some evidence of this but at the same time will keep in mind the possibility that DI may have tried to do this more from behind the scenes.

• Like 3

The thing is that anyone can make unsubstantiated claims, but without 'solid proof', those claims soon fall apart.

That Twitter thread 'analysing' that book cover probably doesn't take into acount that David Icke probably didn't even design that image.

Yes, I've seen a few things posted here from Twitter in the past making claims about Icke being a freemason, but it seems many claims are baseless and in this case merely clutching at straws.

Equally, during his time at the BBC, David may have 'suspected' that something was not right with Savile, but suspicion is one thing, and having concrete proof is another.

As it turned out it seemed many people did stay quiet, and only really started speaking out about him after Savile died. Perhaps that then was when Icke had his own suspicions confirmed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There’s a lot of this by a few accounts on twitter and overall it isn’t helpful, as it fractures the truth movement. All researchers and whistleblowers have different conclusions based on their background and information received. These people need to realise that just because they say or believe something different to them, it doesn’t automatically make them a shill. Our first priority is getting all the relevant information out there to as many people as possible. We can worry about other things later

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

So I guess it comes down to how much each of us are willing to trust DI's word on this as evidence either way is somewhat lacking. Regarding whether DI knew about Savile whilst working at the BBC, I am willing to give DI the benefit of the doubt as not all people engage in workplace rumours. On the point that DI claims to have tried to expose Savile after he did find out (and before his death), I would truly like to see some evidence of this but at the same time will keep in mind the possibility that DI may have tried to do this more from behind the scenes.

Thank you. 

As far as I can be sure with what I have looked at so far: David had many significant (profile wise) positions at the BBC in the 1980's i.e Sports presenter on Newsnight and Breakfast Time, co host of Grandstand. These were big national programmes back in the day. Of course it's possible that David did not know about Savile but I, personally, find that very hard to believe as he was there from 1981 and stayed for nearly 10 years working on some keystone programmes. Others had allegedly known about Savile since the 1970's but said nothing.

I can't find any evidence that he outed Savile before Savile's death. He has since written about the multitude of people at the BBC who knew but kept their mouths shut for the sake of his own career and it's really niggling at me (to use your word) that he may have lied about this. I cant find any evidence that he outed Savile before his death. It also remains that David has stated he was told by "unimpeachable" sources in the 1990's about Savile but again I cant find any evidence that he did anything about it. He did however write about lots of others like Bush etc.

I realise that lack of evidence is not evidence of lack. This has just pulled me up short. I believed David regarding his Savile claims and now I am not so confident. I also realise some here don't like these questions being asked and I'm surprised I haven't been called a 'shill' or something equally 'inventive' by now. David tells us himself to ask questions and to think for ourselves. The truth should never fear questions and is supposed to set us free.

I'm not speaking for anyone but me but if David has lied about not knowing about Savile whilst he worked at the BBC and about outing Savile before he died and there is zero evidence of this then that bothers me a great deal.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Did you know that the bee is a highly masonic symbol?

And? I'm a keen gardener with a love for Bees and other pollinators - not everything is a conspiracy!

• Like 1

Still cant find anything.

Integrity is critical for me and if David has lied about this, it raises serious questions for me. Savile was an evil monster and anyone who kept quiet about what he was doing whilst he was still alive disgusts me. If David is saying he outed Savile before his death when he didn't then that is a monstrous lie. If it is a lie then its even more monstrous as he has used the fact he outed Savile before he died as a way of vindicating himself and everything he says.

• Like 1

Don't any of you remember the Savile mega-thread (on this forum) that ran for ages before the news broke? 

It was pretty much common knowledge round these parts. 

1 hour ago, Oakwise said:

Don't any of you remember the Savile mega-thread (on this forum) that ran for ages before the news broke? 

It was pretty much common knowledge round these parts. 

I remember the Savile megathread on the old forum but sadly we cannot refer back to it now. I only discovered the DIF in 2016 so long after Savile's death. So for me personally, given that the thread was hundreds of pages long, I would have only started reading it towards the end - due its size, I didn't go through the entire thing. I also had far less time in those days, and far more catching up to do, to keep up with all the threads on the old forum.

You say that old forum members knew about Savile before the news broke - was that more specifically before Savile died in Oct 2011, or did the thread start after his death but before the news broke throughout 2012? And did it provide any evidence that DI had spoken out about Savile during the time that he was alive?