Jump to content

A Fake Alien Show Coming To A Town Near You........Soon


alexa
 Share

Recommended Posts

The largest space telescope in history is about to blow our minds

The James Webb Space Telescope will be 100 times as powerful as the Hubble. It will change how we see the universe.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/22664709/james-webb-space-telescope-launch-date-december-science-hubble?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

 

and now they will be able to see the presence of these 'aliens' 🤥

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2021 at 7:48 AM, alexa said:

Are they preparing ?

 

Does America have a real flying saucer? Lockheed Martin's super-secretive Skunk Works chief refuses to comment on video that shows

bizarre aircraft on the back of a flatbed truck near the facility

 

image.png.c06603cf590ff7437afc32d156055282.png

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10050307/Lockheed-Martins-Skunk-Works-chief-refuses-comment-video-flying-saucer-style-craft.html

It looks like a hypersonic drone. Its not a spacecraft.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Has it started ?

 

'What is that?' Witnesses film unidentified object flying 'straight upwards' over London - but is it just an optical illusion?

At least two witness have reported seeing an unidentified flying over South West London earlier today.

Video footage recorded at around 4.27pm this afternoon appears to show a grey-coloured object flying directly upwards over Tooting.

A long contrail appears behind the object in an area of sky that is often busy with planes approaching Heathrow airport People on the ground could have seen an optical illusion created by an overflying plane, but one witness claims the object was flying 'directly upwards'/

The bizarre sighting was made by 26-year-old freelance graphic designer Gabriella,

who requested her full name not be published.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10403999/What-f-Unidentified-enormous-object-filmed-flying-straight-London-sky.html

 

987309045_aufox.PNG.6f416a221f2f9071ae9fa8673d0e5ac7.PNG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2021 at 6:06 AM, SuperstarNeilC said:

image.jpeg.a0f74eccb4740e54e2bfd90b1393ccfe.jpeg

 

 

 

It is likely to be a psyop being played on this guy for purposes of mind-control. Such things are easy to arrange for the Illuminati. Have a look at the example from former generational Illuminati member Mauri:

 

 

https://www.truthspoon.com/2022/01/mauri-fake-grey-alien.html

 

Mauri hasn’t published anything for eight years and I have twice attempted to contact her without success, asking for clarification about her experiences as a ‘grey alien’ which she goes into as being part of her duties as a member of a multi-generational Illuminati family.

 

“The grey alien is a creation of Nazi innovation. An alien being was needed to accompany the secret advanced flying machines made during WWII in Germany, which after the war developed into the Nazi UFO hoax in America. What was their secret formula in creating the grey aliens? Let’s start with the stocking mask. It turns out the nylon stocking was useful for more than just a gift to the ladies. The stocking contorts the face down to the bones and removes a person’s individual facial features. The ears become just two holes and the nose (on a child) becomes two nostrils instead. The mouth becomes a nonfunctional slit. And the eyes disappear altogether. Why it makes you look almost alien; except for the eyes. One could add a nice pair of WWII army surplus goggles to hide the lack of eyes. Oh wait; if one hides the elastic on the goggles, each lens (which is almond shaped) becomes an eye. Cool! If the stocking is wrapped around the head, covering the hair, the head becomes bigger and bald. Add a little white bath powder to blend it all together. And, oh did I mention that the Nazis liked to use children, specifically little girls. The Nazis were not only innovative; they were cheap. The little grey alien doesn’t even get clothes, but has to run around in the cold night air naked. Berrrrr.

 

The grey aliens were a part of a larger program of mind control, especially of cult-connected members (victims.) No one comes back from an abduction with anything good to say about grey aliens because they were a substitute in what used to be “Satan” programming, as in Satan is watching you, only now it’s the greys and they are inserting implants and watching you. Same difference. Both Satan and grey aliens also like animal mutilations, not to mention both are involved in the sexual creation of hybrids, Satan-human and alien-human. Who would like an alien that mimics Satan? Actually I consider that view unfair. When I was a grey alien I just stood there, cold and scared, ready to piss in my pants, if I had been allowed to wear them.

 

With the Earth going to hell as we speak, the Nazis have supplied us with an otherworld salvation, about which we have a choice. We can all form a One World Government to fight the alien invasion, or we can all form a One World Government to follow our alien overlords, it’s up to you.”

 

It is your prerogative whether you believe Mauri or not, but I think the people who listen to these stories of ritual Satanic Illuminati abuse and mind-control and quickly dismiss them are certainly at a disadvantage in this present age of endless deception. I also think that many of the former Illuminati insiders such as her and Svali, believed the Illuminati were a far-right Nazi organisation and that it controlled the world, but it has become obvious in recent years that Nazis, white people and the far-right have no role in world control and probably never did: the real operators have become exceedingly clear and it is only the willfully deluded, apathetically ignorant and cowardly souls who do not wish to accept this reality. The Illuminati’, like the Freemasons, is a sub-group which is used to control those non-Jews whose cooperation and servitude is essential for the continually unfolding of the Jewish agenda of world domination which is just about reaching its apotheosis. 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry... I don't mean to hijack the thread, nor am I trying to promote myself and get in anyone's face...


It's just that I've been researching this stuff and I believe it is important that everyone gets the background to a lot of this 'aliens' stuff.

 

https://www.truthspoon.com/2021/10/

 

UFO cults and the Kabbalah. Extract from new book.

 

 

 
image.png
The ROAD TO ELEUSIS

 

 

 

                                                           The journey into mystery.


The order of Melchizedek seems to have a distinctly Levantine flavour in the Messianic expectation of UFO visits and Vallee reports that Zalman Shachter was involved in an organisation called the California Institute of Transpersonal Psychology and initiated eleven students into the Order of Melchizedek in a hot-tub. In 1947 Zalman was ordained a Rabbi within the Chabad Lubavitch Hassidic community and was a well-known Kabbalist who throughout his life advocated for and fully supported the LGBT movement and feminism. If the UFO cult is an agent of change then Zalman and his work represent one of its greatest foot-soldiers. In 1974 he ran a month-long Kabbalah workshop in Berkeley California and, based on the writings of Rabbi Leiner who lived in the early to mid-19th century, taught that anything, even what others consider sin and heresy, could be God's will.”

In a way, is it possible that the present LGBT movement and all the other agitators who rewrite the accepted social conventions are just an expression of Levantine currents going back to Rabbinical movements of the 19th Century and before. The idea that there is ‘no such thing as sin’ or that sin can somehow be beneficial, is a key belief of the Kabbalah and it is said that it is even essential to engage in sin, in order to receive a better repentance and draw closer to God. Personally, if I may speak personally in what I am hoping is a fairly rigorously annotated, evidence based work, I consider such thing to be the very doctrine of the devil.

Vallee comes upon the term ‘The Manipulators’ to describe unknown agents whom he suspects have an agenda of their own, which he seems to think is one of mass social-change and societal transformation.

Fairly recently, in December 2020 an article  appeared in which former  ‘space security chief’ named Haim Eshed is quoted in an article with the splash-line: “aliens exist, humanity not ready” and declares that the “Galactic Federation” has “been in contact with a certain middle east country and the US for years”.

"Speaking in an interview to Yediot Aharonot, Eshed – who served as the head of space security program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the redacted middle eastern Security Award – explained that a certain middle east country and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.”

But Eshed insists that Trump is aware of them, and that he was "on the verge" of disclosing their existence. However, the Galactic Federation reportedly stopped him from doing so, saying they wished to prevent mass hysteria since they felt humanity needed to "evolve and reach a stage where we will... understand what space and spaceships are."

This sounds like a rehash of the old kooky UFO cults which Vallee investigated in the 60’s and found little of substance except the strange evocation and hints at some kind of Levantine connection behind everything. Vallee reached the conclusion that something else was going on behind the mysterious façade of UFO’s and aliens but something even more mysterious deliberately generating this illusion and using it for their own manipulative purposes:

“The Manipulators... I have given this name to the hypothetical agents who might cause the UFO contacts and engineer their effects. Everything now centers on their role, their identity, their designs. Who could they be? Alien beings coming from the end of the galaxy? Psychic entities from the ‘other side’?...But perhaps we are looking far away for something which is right under our nose: could they simply be human? Could they be masters of deception so skilful that they plan to counterfeit an invasion from space? Beyond the attention of academic science, below the dignity of official history, there are groups, cults, and sects that serve as ‘leading indicators’ of mass movements.”
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 5:32 AM, alexa said:

Has it started ?

 

'What is that?' Witnesses film unidentified object flying 'straight upwards' over London - but is it just an optical illusion?

At least two witness have reported seeing an unidentified flying over South West London earlier today.

Video footage recorded at around 4.27pm this afternoon appears to show a grey-coloured object flying directly upwards over Tooting.

A long contrail appears behind the object in an area of sky that is often busy with planes approaching Heathrow airport People on the ground could have seen an optical illusion created by an overflying plane, but one witness claims the object was flying 'directly upwards'/

The bizarre sighting was made by 26-year-old freelance graphic designer Gabriella,

who requested her full name not be published.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10403999/What-f-Unidentified-enormous-object-filmed-flying-straight-London-sky.html

 

987309045_aufox.PNG.6f416a221f2f9071ae9fa8673d0e5ac7.PNG

 

I often see sights like this, sadly it is just a plane, and yes it is an optical illusion. I know you won't accept the explanation though, as it involves 'curvature of the earth'. 😁

 

Depending on your observation point, and the direction a high-altitude plane is flying, it may look like the plane/object is rising vertically. I took some photos the other day when I last saw this myself:

1897408565_IMG_20220120_1637381.jpg.c3cf2870a931fd67a71ad2fcaedaa372.jpg

 

On this occasion, the contrail was quickly dissipating, however I have seen this before where a 'permanent' contrail looks like it is coming up from the ground.

 

IMG_20220120_163749.jpg.1d6d91aea3a8736fcc926a79f52e6a75.jpg

The zoom on my phone camera isn't very good, and this was the best I could get unfortunately.

 

IMG_20220120_163843.jpg.d4857effe75cb7e036b6e3655d92abb9.jpg

 

As it gets closer, it seems to turn towards the west.

 

IMG_20220120_163854.jpg.89d020f412ecc18200981d5c21eb78eb.jpg

 

This was almost overhead at this point. Definitely a plane, and not a missile or UFO.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I often see sights like this, sadly it is just a plane, and yes it is an optical illusion. I know you won't accept the explanation though, as it involves 'curvature of the earth'. 😁

 

Depending on your observation point, and the direction a high-altitude plane is flying, it may look like the plane/object is rising vertically. I took some photos the other day when I last saw this myself:

1897408565_IMG_20220120_1637381.jpg.c3cf2870a931fd67a71ad2fcaedaa372.jpg

 

On this occasion, the contrail was quickly dissipating, however I have seen this before where a 'permanent' contrail looks like it is coming up from the ground.

 

IMG_20220120_163749.jpg.1d6d91aea3a8736fcc926a79f52e6a75.jpg

The zoom on my phone camera isn't very good, and this was the best I could get unfortunately.

 

IMG_20220120_163843.jpg.d4857effe75cb7e036b6e3655d92abb9.jpg

 

As it gets closer, it seems to turn towards the west.

 

IMG_20220120_163854.jpg.89d020f412ecc18200981d5c21eb78eb.jpg

 

This was almost overhead at this point. Definitely a plane, and not a missile or UFO.

 

Thanks for this, I knew that there had to be a reasonable explanation for this article.

Edited by alexa
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Firstly I should say I never paid any attention to this thread. Sounded a bit out there......

 

But today I couldn't believe what I heard. I'm doing like a technical financial course - my instructor who is straight as a di (and the smartest person I know) - just came out today with he thinks that the Government already has an anti gravity machine (he said it's totally possible to build he looked into it A LOT!) - and he thinks that the government are going to stage an alien invasion so we run to them to save us.......

 

I couldn't believe what I heard. Taking this a lot more serious now.

 

This world really is a clown show. My word!

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Project Blue Beam

https://www.brighteon.com/077fb86d-fe35-4f49-8089-4a3f77c31221

 

What Is Project Blue Beam?

According to Serge Monast, the four-step project designed by NASA and the United Nations would allow these organizations to accomplish what he believed to be their ultimate goal of creating a New Age Religion led by the Antichrist in order to start a New World Order dictatorship.

 

NASA would implement Project Blue Beam, Monast believed, with a system of advanced mind control as well as top secret technology in order to trick everyone into believing there’d been a second coming of sorts.

 

The second step, Serge Monast claimed, would involve a “gigantic space show.” During this stage of Project Blue Beam, three-dimensional optical holograms, as well as laser projections of holographic images, would beam across the sky. What would these images include? “Projections of Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, etc., will merge into one,” Monast said.

 

https://allthatsinteresting.com/project-blue-beam-serge-monast

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/30/2022 at 10:37 PM, Mr H said:

Firstly I should say I never paid any attention to this thread. Sounded a bit out there......

 

But today I couldn't believe what I heard. I'm doing like a technical financial course - my instructor who is straight as a di (and the smartest person I know) - just came out today with he thinks that the Government already has an anti gravity machine (he said it's totally possible to build he looked into it A LOT!) - and he thinks that the government are going to stage an alien invasion so we run to them to save us.......

 

I couldn't believe what I heard. Taking this a lot more serious now.

 

This world really is a clown show. My word!

 

Nothing is as it seems. 

It is fascinating to directly observe a magnet falling through a copper tube at far less than freefall speed!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JCP said:

Dr. Carol Rosin Talks About Wernher Von Braun And The Last Card (Alien Invasion) That NASA Will Play

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RX70pkqOrTh8/

When was that filmed ? It must be decades old to make sense of the time line and her aparent age and the 1980s hair style.

 

If the impending alien invasion hasnt happened in the last 30 odd years of be tempted to breath a sigh of relief 

 

Maybe there is  grid lock near Polaris 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...