A Fake Alien Show Coming To A Town Near You........Soon

alexa

26 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

God created all the galaxies and showed how much he loved us that only on earth he made existence.

it's hard to comprehend through foolish wisdom (corinthians)

That's nonsense. No offense, but it's self evident that life exists all throughout the universe.

Don't swing from one delusion to another, try to find the 'common-sense' balance. 

Edited by Truthspoon

Just now, Truthspoon said:

That's nonsense. No offense, but it's self evident that life exists all throughout the universe.

Don't swing from one delusion to another, try to find the 'common-sense' balance. 

there's no 'delusion'. only what can be seen, experienced and scripturally accurate. there's earth's inhabitants and the spiritual realm.

what else do you think exists ?

Just now, Given To Fly said:

there's no 'delusion'. only what can be seen, experienced and scripturally accurate. there's earth's inhabitants and the spiritual realm.

what else do you think exists ?

To don't think you understand how big the universe is.

How many galaxies, stars and planets it contains.......

The one thing I will say is that part God's creation was to separate star systems so far from each other, and made the speed of light such an impossible barrier to physically overcome, that it is possible that no star travel or travel by aliens between star systems could ever exist. 

That's a more rational approach. There are aliens, but just no here. There may be other forms of life on other planets of our solar system, but not physical, or maybe gaseous life-forms. Where there is captured light there is potential for life.

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

To don't think you understand how big the universe is.

How many galaxies, stars and planets it contains.......

The one thing I will say is that part God's creation was to separate star systems so far from each other, and made the speed of light such an impossible barrier to physically overcome, that it is possible that no star travel or travel by aliens between star systems could ever exist. 

That's a more rational approach. There are aliens, but just no here. There may be other forms of life on other planets of our solar system, but not physical, or maybe gaseous life-forms. Where there is captured light there is potential for life.

that's hypotheticals man. conjecture.

are you going to believe these 'aliens' when they come to earth or think about the book of Revelation ?

21 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

that's hypotheticals man. conjecture.

are you going to believe these 'aliens' when they come to earth or think about the book of Revelation ?

Mate, you're not listening to anything I say. 

Did I say aliens are going to come to Earth?

No. I said the contrary, that it is military secret tech.

Edited by Truthspoon

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Mate, you're not listening to anything I say. 

Did I say aliens are going to come to Earth?

What is wrong with you bruv? Clear out the cotton wool from your brain.

And don't make Christians look dumb. Please. We're not.

you're the one trying to bullshit Christians with your hypotheticals and unscriptural nonsense. you said aliens exist and God's creation was to separate star systems lol.

where do these 'aliens' come into the End-Times equation then ?

23 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

you're the one trying to bullshit Christians with your hypotheticals and unscriptural nonsense. you said aliens exist and God's creation was to separate star systems lol.

where do these 'aliens' come into the End-Times equation then ?

And I guess dinosaurs don't exist either and the Earth is only 6,000 years old.

It's very hard, perhaps impossible to discuss topics like this with people who are so disconnected from reality.

I always try to help people clear up their ideas and find the truth, but you seem to want to dig deeper into unreality. I think perhaps engaging with you is not helping you and may be counter-productive from here.

Being a Christian is not about denying the reality of the observable universe and saying there is  no life of any kind on any other planet in the universe. This is flat-Earth tier thinking. No different. Extreme solipsism.  Your ideas are like something from the era of the Catholic Inquisition. 

It's the mentality which has basically destroyed the church.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

And I guess dinosaurs don't exist either and the Earth is only 6,000 years old.

It's very hard, perhaps impossible to discuss topics like this with people who are so disconnected from reality.

I always try to help people clear up their ideas and find the truth, but you seem to want to dig deeper into unreality. I think perhaps engaging with you is not helping you and may be counter-productive from here.

Isaiah 29:13 And so the Lord says, “These people say they are mine. They honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. And their worship of me is nothing but man-made rules learned by rote.

the topic asks about a fake alien show. you imply that these aliens exist. i inquired politely about this.

anyone still seeing and believing the most advanced military/humans on earth (USA) still using spud cameras and obvious choreographed and badly acted hollywood dialogue from supposed soldiers upon seeing UFOs ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15308928/ufo-report-something-going-on-tim-burchett-lawmakers/

https://news.yahoo.com/ufos-done-covid-19-never-120049211.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAHFbuZEyudg-adC-bW2LRUlK7nwQ5zF7PPAVo66QHKRVw2JbbFOtYh4gNyU1s2OwNixvAKnctBhhB1P6pFz-510Pxc7Fimd031bwzADn-PwpBBH0v5yln0soNIYsB_I_UeI2L-XLyHEgwvv1VTjkBC9mI1-9gNGwfebKCc7DDzxb

scare tactics abound folks. give up more freedoms because of the green men.

Edited by Given To Fly

On 6/26/2021 at 12:29 AM, TheDoctor said:

There will be no fake alien invasion 

I don't know whether there will be or not.

But your post seems pointless unless you back it up with your reasoning for consideration.

One of the things predicted was that the Bluebeam fakery would be preceded by some amazing discovery (real or faked?) that would alter our perception about mankind.

And now, we have MSM publishing articles about the finding of a mysterious human skull, with and scientists allegedly inferring about its possibly showing breeding of man with alien.

"Massive "Dragon Man" skull found in China might be a new human evolutionary branch - CBS News" https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dragon-man-skull-found-china/

"Scientists 'astonishing' human DNA breakthrough after 'mystery species' find | World | News | Express.co.uk" https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1455150/science-news-astonishing-human-dna-breakthrough-mystery-species-discovery-spt

There are various possible reasons for the publicity and for the coincidental timing of this, and I'd say Bluebeam is certainly like one of them.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 7:18 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

This looks interesting. But I've not researched Greer (or any UFO info anywhere near as much as I'd like to) so I'll be interested in people's comments.

https://youtu.be/CRK6IA--Swk

*Afterthought

I have read others claiming that aliens are wanting to help humanity to be allowed to have our consciousness evolve, and know our rulers are trying to prevent it.

Watch quite a lot of ufo docs. Including this one. Seems very cult like Steven greers organisation. All very hippiefied and alternate. What I’ve read about him it all seems false and used to profit from others gullibility. Just my opinion though😁

17 hours ago, Basket Case said:

What if.......?
Pure speculation from me.

What if the (5G) Star Link satellites (1,700 so far, with 40,000+ still to be launched) are somehow in fact Hologram Projectors ? (to accompany / enhance the actual secret craft)
What a superb spectacular show for all.......  :O)

https://satellitemap.space/ 

This is exactly what I reckon is going to happen. 👍 And the chemtrails of aluminum plays some part in this. Project Blue Beam comes to mind.

Don't believe this, they know exactly what these UFO's are, it is us, they have had this technology for a long time now given to them by Demonic forces.

NASA official and former astronaut Bill Nelson says we're 'not alone' in the universe after reviewing Pentagon's declassified report that revealed the US has NO idea what is behind the 144 UFOs spotted by American forces.

We are not alone in the universe, according to NASA official and former astronaut Bill Nelson. Nelson's statement comes just days after the Pentagon was unable to offer an explanation for UFOs spotted by US military personnel in a newly-declassified report released on Friday, which confirmed at least 144 cases of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) sightings. 'Yes, I've seen the classified report. It says basically what we thought. We don't know the answer to what those Navy pilots saw,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9734025/NASA-official-Bill-Nelson-says-not-universe-reviewing-declassified-report.html

image_2021-06-29_073550.png.8693b3096de56821e163a2f46fbb1860.png

On 4/13/2021 at 8:01 AM, oz93666 said:

Well ... the first line of your first post calls it a Fake Alien Invasion ... Invasion being a hostile attack ..

Your second post hints at an apparently friendly arrival of deceptive beings ....

According to the best source we have It will be the arrival of ET's pretending to be our friends , offering assistance in the form of high tech , and their benign guidance , if only humanity can accept them as friends and give them control ... They will also warn of an impending attack from bad ET's 

This is of course all a trap , If humanity is deceived were all done for ...

I don't expect this JUST yet , first things will get much worse , perhaps Zombie covid apocalypse and other world wide calamities ...all to get humanity desperate for help ... All these calamities are created by these same ET's , who have always been here controlling things  with the illuminati as front men ...

A good approximation of what may come was in the mini series V   (see Youtube)   ...

The friendly  ET's are even portrayed as reptilians in disguise ! 

il_570xN.1050548068_nd4i.jpg

I remember watching that when i was a kid....wasn't supposed to as my parents did not really allowe me to lol but still managed to sometimes hide under the livingroom table and watch it quietly lol

Another one of many deceptive and subconscient targeted scifi series.

On 6/29/2021 at 7:39 AM, alexa said:

Don't believe this, they know exactly what these UFO's are, it is us, they have had this technology for a long time now given to them by Demonic forces.

NASA official and former astronaut Bill Nelson says we're 'not alone' in the universe after reviewing Pentagon's declassified report that revealed the US has NO idea what is behind the 144 UFOs spotted by American forces.

We are not alone in the universe, according to NASA official and former astronaut Bill Nelson. Nelson's statement comes just days after the Pentagon was unable to offer an explanation for UFOs spotted by US military personnel in a newly-declassified report released on Friday, which confirmed at least 144 cases of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) sightings. 'Yes, I've seen the classified report. It says basically what we thought. We don't know the answer to what those Navy pilots saw,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9734025/NASA-official-Bill-Nelson-says-not-universe-reviewing-declassified-report.html

image_2021-06-29_073550.png.8693b3096de56821e163a2f46fbb1860.png

Yep....no more no less!

If there was other beings from outside of this 'Place we walk on' im sure They would not need ''permission'' to present themselves everywhere lol......The ''mighty'' USA.....managing to suddenly catch a UFO in 1947 or thereabouts.....and claim they had them being subjected to autopsies.....then all hell broke lose with all the propaganda in magazines......''oh beings from other planets''.....

Same with all the rest of the technology available to the public eye, first develop something amazing that will surprise people in lets say 2005 and actually some of it has already been developed long before that.

Then by the time people get used to the tech in 2005 They already have created another ''last scream of technology'' for 2010 and beyond to be released in 2019 for example.

I guess its the usual politics to be able to have control over and keep the minds of people with a question mark constantly hanging over everyone's heads.....

Same principle for ''pandemics''

On 6/23/2021 at 8:42 AM, Truthspoon said:

Good point, but i would probably also reject and forget about what schools teaches about Space.....or most of it that is 98% speculation and scripted ready for indoctrination since ''modern science''.

4 hours ago, Simple Actions said:

Good point, but i would probably also reject and forget about what schools teaches about Space.....or most of it that is 98% speculation and scripted ready for indoctrination since ''modern science''.

Good answer SA, I recommend home schooling whereby kids can be taught the truth.

Space as we know it are the three Heavens & the Alien's are these Demonic beings. The UFO technology is what these Demonic beings have taught men hence their Satanic rituals. These UFO's all reside on earth ready to deceive us once again & besides if God had wanted us to go to space/the Heavens he wouldn't have placed the firmament between earth and his resident.

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Good answer SA, I recommend home schooling whereby kids can be taught the truth.

Space as we know it are the three Heavens & the Alien's are these Demonic beings. The UFO technology is what these Demonic beings have taught men hence their Satanic rituals. These UFO's all reside on earth ready to deceive us once again & besides if God had wanted us to go to space/the Heavens he wouldn't have placed the firmament between earth and his resident.

It is a must......

and as much as difficult of a task it may be for some people, the Homeschooling seems to be the main reason and only solution and defines who gets to have a defence shield against this Spiderweb that seems to be operated by leeches.

• Like 1