A Fake Alien Show Coming To A Town Near You........Soon

alexa

12 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

fortnite the worlds biggest game is leaking ufo's, alien abductions and crop circles as a precursor to the new season.

getting youngsters ready.

I reckon they are getting the masses ready for their fake show, I just got to see this one & how they are going to pull it off  😂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This looks interesting. But I've not researched Greer (or any UFO info anywhere near as much as I'd like to) so I'll be interested in people's comments.

https://youtu.be/CRK6IA--Swk

*Afterthought

I have read others claiming that aliens are wanting to help humanity to be allowed to have our consciousness evolve, and know our rulers are trying to prevent it.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

On 5/23/2021 at 3:33 AM, Rossiman said:

Why would aliens come here and ''pretend to be our saviours''?

I think if they do come, they ARE our saviours.

We certainly need saving from these criminals ruling over us.

How will the aliens be any worse than what we have now?

I'm praying for them to come and stop this scamdemic and other world issues.

It was mentioned earlier in this thread, but the original 'V' and 'V - The FInal Battle' miniseries from the early 80s are well worth a watch if you haven't already. I know its just 'science-fiction' but a lot of sci-fi has much predictive programming in it.

The premise of 'V' is that aliens arrive at Earth in a number of motherships that take position over many major cities on Earth. They introduce themselves as 'friendly' and become known as the Visitors, and explain that they need humans' help to save their own planet. They note that Earth has a huge abundance of water on its surface, and they would like to take a quantity away with them, in order to revitalise their own drying out planet. In exchange, they promise to share with mankind their medical and scientific knowledge, which will allow a number of diseases and ailments to be cured.

Sounds too good to be true so far, friendly aliens arriving to give us advanced medical knowledge to cure disease, in exchange for a bit of water?

When a number of prominent scientists start going 'missing', some suspicions start to be aroused, and a group of 'rebels' discover who/what the Visitors really are, and what they really have planned for mankind and planet Earth.

I don't want to spoil the plot if anyone hasn't seen this before, but it turns out these Visitors are humanoid reptilians with 'fake' skin that makes them look human. They recruit and reward 'collaborators', there is propaganda everywhere assuring that the Visitors are 'friends', while their own militia actively hunts down the 'resistance'.

I watched this back in the 80s as a youngster and found it quite scary and menacing. I still watch it again every now and then, and every time I see parallels with other events that have happened in history - I've seen some commentaries where a comparison is made with tactics of Nazi Germany.

So to answer your questions, aliens that come here claiming to be 'our saviours' could have their own ulterior motives.

We do need saving from the criminals ruling over us, but how do we know if our unscrupulous governments and 'leaders' won't 'sell us out' at the first available opportunity by collaborating with alien visitors with 'malicious intents' for their own personal gain and benefit?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

friendly aliens arriving to give us advanced medical knowledge to cure disease

Childhoods End is an interesting 3 part series, Dec 2015 (of a old book of course) .... with some interesting 'images' combined with text .... one of which is ....

mpv-shot0010.jpg.a360bfe3976181d243ee243f3d8cbe9b.jpg

mpv-shot0011.jpg.0dfa1200577f58f228d0003db9fe6b7a.jpg

22 minutes ago, ink said:

Childhoods End is an interesting 3 part series, Dec 2015 (of a old book of course)

The name rang a bell, I had to look it up to confirm, its based on an Arthur C Clarke novel from 1953.

Childhood's End is a 1953 science fiction novel by the British author Arthur C. Clarke. The story follows the peaceful alien invasion[1] of Earth by the mysterious Overlords, whose arrival begins decades of apparent utopia under indirect alien rule, at the cost of human identity and culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood's_End

From that brief overview, there are also similarities to John Christopher's "The Tripods" trilogy of books which were (partly) adapted into a TV series by the BBC in the 80s (I say 'partly' because the BBC never finished the series off).

Either way, the 'idea' implanted in all our minds by this 'sci-fi programming' is that when the aliens come, they will either try to befriend us, or try to outright destroy us, but either way we end up losing, because even the 'friendly' aliens will have 'other ideas'.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 3:53 AM, Seeker said:

A footballer and wife allegedly saw a ufo, heres their description, any ideas? 

651478EB-3430-43B5-8309-D0BBED5FFA26.jpeg

I'm about finishing a book tying the UFO thing, the Freemasons, Kabbalah and the Nazi secret saucer programme all together.

UFO's rotate because they are sucking up air into intake holes which allow them to negate the air-boundary which limits air travel due to air-resistance. Removing the air boundary also makes it silent because it effectively creates a vacuum by sucking up the air and everyone knows sound can't travel in a vacuum.. It's actually technology which the Nazi's developed at the end of world war 2. It's actually not particularly high-tech and I'm surprised they're still using spinning disks.

I'm going to be making a Youtube video series in the summer so stay tuned and subscribe.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm about finishing a book tying the UFO thing, the Freemasons, Kabbalah and the Nazi secret saucer programme all together.

UFO's rotate because they are sucking up air into intake holes which allow them to negate the air-boundary which limits air travel due to air-resistance. Removing the air boundary also makes it silent because it effectively creates a vacuum by sucking up the air and everyone knows sound can't travel in a vacuum.. It's actually technology which the Nazi's developed at the end of world war 2. It's actually not particularly high-tech and I'm surprised they're still using spinning disks.

I'm going to be making a Youtube video series in the summer so stay tuned and subscribe.

Ill be very interested to see this. I don’t know if you’ve seen my other thread about well known cases and what your explanation would be for some of them. There’s one that shows decent evidence of abduction and an implant from it, with a lab analysis of the implant. I do feel like there’s some deception going on with this alien abduction phenomena, but I do know 2 people who saw strange things like a big flash of light, and suddenly it’s 4 hours later. Someone of some kind is messing about with people at times. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 8:18 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

This looks interesting. But I've not researched Greer (or any UFO info anywhere near as much as I'd like to) so I'll be interested in people's comments.

https://youtu.be/CRK6IA--Swk

*Afterthought

I have read others claiming that aliens are wanting to help humanity to be allowed to have our consciousness evolve, and know our rulers are trying to prevent it.

UFOs (meaningless name) like all manifestations, are addressed to certain humans, to those who have to understand it. Think of it as a training program. It is like a higher dimensional mathematical construct where questions are answered. You can focus on it as much as you want, if something is not inside you, nothing works. It is misinterpreted at all levels and Humans currently exist more in belief and not in knowledge. But I can say that it is perfectly OK to just believe...Kardashev scale Type IV is a step in the right direction. And it does not play with the non-universe, it dominates over what humans currently understand as reality. And it also means that humans haven't seen everything yet.

6 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Ill be very interested to see this. I don’t know if you’ve seen my other thread about well known cases and what your explanation would be for some of them. There’s one that shows decent evidence of abduction and an implant from it, with a lab analysis of the implant. I do feel like there’s some deception going on with this alien abduction phenomena, but I do know 2 people who saw strange things like a big flash of light, and suddenly it’s 4 hours later. Someone of some kind is messing about with people at times. 

The rest of it, from my researches, is hypnosis. Jose Delgado worked on methods of hypnosis using lights and sounds, which is a feature of the first major publicised case of 'alien' abduction, that of Betty Hill and the start of the infamous Zeti-Reticuli cult which grew around her testimony.

It's definitely interesting stuff, that's why I decided to research it and find out just what the fuck is really going on.

Book's nearly finished, if anyone wants to help with Youtube graphics or something I'd be definitely up for that.

Please slap in a link to your other thread.

Edited by Truthspoon

13 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

The rest of it, from my researches, is hypnosis. Jose Delgado worked on methods of hypnosis using lights and sounds, which is a feature of the first major publicised case of 'alien' abduction, that of Betty Hill and the start of the infamous Zeti-Reticuli cult which grew around her testimony.

It's definitely interesting stuff, that's why I decided to research it and find out just what the fuck is really going on.

Book's nearly finished, if anyone wants to help with Youtube graphics or something I'd be definitely up for that.

Please slap in a link to your other thread.

Ah I only knew about the bull with Jose Delgado’s work. 

Just looking back through it, got some weird skulls found around the world, Dr Roger Leir with the implants, and at the bottom is Steven Greer and Linda Moulten with the Rockefeller’s, which is very interesting 

• Like 1

Something which I will mention is that the 'implants' have always been analysed and found to be made of bone and human matter, 

This is a feature of many UFO abduction cases is that the abductee develops psychosematic growths after the event.

Barny Hill was abducted and had a cup placed over his genitals and a sperm sample was apparently extracted. This was all done to his astral body under hypnosis. He later developed benign warts or growths in the exact same formation around which the 'cup' was placed.

It's a recurring theme. What you do to the 'astral body' can manifest in the physical body.

Edited by Truthspoon

On 6/6/2021 at 5:58 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

It was mentioned earlier in this thread, but the original 'V' and 'V - The FInal Battle' miniseries from the early 80s are well worth a watch if you haven't already. I know its just 'science-fiction' but a lot of sci-fi has much predictive programming in it.

The premise of 'V' is that aliens arrive at Earth in a number of motherships that take position over many major cities on Earth. They introduce themselves as 'friendly' and become known as the Visitors, and explain that they need humans' help to save their own planet. They note that Earth has a huge abundance of water on its surface, and they would like to take a quantity away with them, in order to revitalise their own drying out planet. In exchange, they promise to share with mankind their medical and scientific knowledge, which will allow a number of diseases and ailments to be cured.

Sounds too good to be true so far, friendly aliens arriving to give us advanced medical knowledge to cure disease, in exchange for a bit of water?

When a number of prominent scientists start going 'missing', some suspicions start to be aroused, and a group of 'rebels' discover who/what the Visitors really are, and what they really have planned for mankind and planet Earth.

I don't want to spoil the plot if anyone hasn't seen this before, but it turns out these Visitors are humanoid reptilians with 'fake' skin that makes them look human. They recruit and reward 'collaborators', there is propaganda everywhere assuring that the Visitors are 'friends', while their own militia actively hunts down the 'resistance'.

I watched this back in the 80s as a youngster and found it quite scary and menacing. I still watch it again every now and then, and every time I see parallels with other events that have happened in history - I've seen some commentaries where a comparison is made with tactics of Nazi Germany.

So to answer your questions, aliens that come here claiming to be 'our saviours' could have their own ulterior motives.

We do need saving from the criminals ruling over us, but how do we know if our unscrupulous governments and 'leaders' won't 'sell us out' at the first available opportunity by collaborating with alien visitors with 'malicious intents' for their own personal gain and benefit?

Great series that

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

The weird skulls things is explained by head binding which was a thing.

Same way some Mongolian tribes still do the crazy giraffe neck thing.

Im sure its an African tribe that stretch their necks

there's NO aliens/ETs.

it's going to be a light show/magic/demonic/military hardware and 'fata morgana' ...

the best time for 'aliens' to reveal themselves would have been biblical/pre-biblical times when humans saw actual miracles and or believed in sky gods of greek and egyptian lore.

why wait a couple thousand years later ??

The US Military have been flying UFO's from US airbases since the after the war.

They got the technology from the Nazis. I've recently heard accounts from former US service men who were deployed in the 60's to guard crashed UFO's. They always see human operatives in unusual but recognisibly military uniforms.

This summer I hope to make a few Youtube videos about it so we can get all the facts and not what 'they' want you to hear.