The Earth is A Spaceship & We have Been Hijacked

We are living on a Biological/Spiritual SpaceShip. The Planets that we look up and see in the Sky are Spaceship. These Planets are feeding of this Ship, currently the Ship is docked and is going to go into 5th Dimension with this parasitic host on control. 

They need our energy and consciousness to help them with their evil agendas, we are connected to this ship in every way. Everything has been contaminated and thrown out of balance. Our reincarnation is our Ship logs. I'm just here to bear witness. David Icke it's imperative I speak with you I have so much information that I wish to share.

11 hours ago, Galactic Being said:

We are living on a Biological/Spiritual SpaceShip. The Planets that we look up and see in the Sky are Spaceship. These Planets are feeding of this Ship, currently the Ship is docked and is going to go into 5th Dimension with this parasitic host on control. 

They need our energy and consciousness to help them with their evil agendas, we are connected to this ship in every way. Everything has been contaminated and thrown out of balance. Our reincarnation is our Ship logs. I'm just here to bear witness. David Icke it's imperative I speak with you I have so much information that I wish to share.

Hello and welcome.. 

Moving this to the Nature of Reality section. 

BC :0)

14 hours ago, Galactic Being said:

They need our energy and consciousness to help them with their evil agendas, we are connected to this ship in every way. Everything has been contaminated and thrown out of balance. Our reincarnation is our Ship logs. I'm just here to bear witness.

What is the reasoning behind you statements

• Like 1