Just had a wtf moment.

If space is a complete vacuum, why does it not rip the air out of earth when there is no physical/solid container keeping the air in.

To make a vacuum here on earth you would need a solid sealed box and to pump the air out. Thats the only way you can keep the vacuum in the box. So how the fuck does one gets one spaceship through the solid box without releasing the vacuum?

If something is pressurised and something next to it is a vacuum you need something solid to divide the two.

Yes yes we got an ionosphere but you're telling me thats keeping the whole of space (100% vacuum) outside of earth?  Thats some m*ther fucking magic permeable barrier there then.

I still think the Earths a planet.  But this has stumped me.

Do enlighten me if you know the answer :)

Actually maybe its not a planet. With all the bullshit we've been spoon fed over the years who actually knows.

A vacuum on the outside with a non vacuum on the inside with no barrier its like some sort of pseudo-science.

32 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

If space is a complete vacuum, why does it not rip the air out of earth when there is no physical/solid container keeping the air in.

Air is made of lots of little particles all free whizzing around ...They do have mass , and so can be pulled down by the gravity of Earth ...

When you get far away from the Earth there's little gravity pull from Earth , so the air particles all wizz away into space ...are gone ..no air , and this is a vacuum

There's no sharp dividing line , as you go higher (away from the Earth)  the pull is less , so there is less air . That's why if you go up Mt Everest it's difficult to breath , there is less air  ... 

The moon is smaller and has much less gravity , not enough to hold down the air molecules , so it's ALMOST a vacuum on the surface ... But no quiet.

• Like 1
On 4/11/2021 at 9:12 PM, FrankVitali said:

To make a vacuum here on earth you would need a solid sealed box and to pump the air out. Thats the only way you can keep the vacuum in the box. So how the fuck does one gets one spaceship through the solid box without releasing the vacuum?

If something is pressurised and something next to it is a vacuum you need something solid to divide the two.

Yes yes we got an ionosphere but you're telling me thats keeping the whole of space (100% vacuum) outside of earth?  Thats some m*ther fucking magic permeable barrier there then.

I still think the Earths a planet.  But this has stumped me.

That very question has been answered by me and a few others on more than one occasion  in the flat earth thread ,if you a truly interested you will find your answer there, the reason is simple and the confusion stems from a general misconception about vacuums

On 4/11/2021 at 1:00 PM, FrankVitali said:

Actually maybe its not a planet. With all the bullshit we've been spoon fed over the years who actually knows.

A vacuum on the outside with a non vacuum on the inside with no barrier its like some sort of pseudo-science.

On 4/11/2021 at 12:12 PM, FrankVitali said:

Because God placed a solid Firmament between us and the heavens.

Is there any proof that the earth is round that has not come from NASA or MSM?   If I was born again and didn't listen to MSM/NASA I wouldn't think I was living on a sphere.  I am very open minded and never rule anything out.

I might do a deep dive into this flat earth thing soon, to take my mind of the covid stuff.

One thing thats been bugging me there have been a number of videos where people have been looking through telescopes at stars and they have been shimmering, as though made of water. I will try and post a few videos if I can find them.

Posted (edited)

On FlightRadar no planes ever go across Antarctica.  Antarctica Treaty and all that. Hmmm eh.

Also where the fuck is the north pole, its not on any maps. Dude.

Edited by FrankVitali
10 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Is there any proof that the earth is round that has not come from NASA or MSM?   If I was born again and didn't listen to MSM/NASA I wouldn't think I was living on a sphere.  I am very open minded and never rule anything out.

I might do a deep dive into this flat earth thing soon, to take my mind of the covid stuff.

One thing thats been bugging me there have been a number of videos where people have been looking through telescopes at stars and they have been shimmering, as though made of water. I will try and post a few videos if I can find them.

Just have a look in the FE thread the telescope question has already been answered ,so don't bother with the vids

On 4/13/2021 at 12:53 PM, FrankVitali said:

On FlightRadar no planes ever go across Antarctica.  Antarctica Treaty and all that. Hmmm eh.

Also where the fuck is the north pole, its not on any maps. Dude.

Antarctica flights theoretically possible but rarely done

https://simpleflying.com/south-pole-flights/#:~:text=Antarctica flights theoretically possible but,airport they can land at.

Which north pole do you mean?

• 2 weeks later...

The air gets thinner and thinner the higher you get, stratosphere, thermosphere, ionosphere etc and as stated above, it's gravity that pulls them towards the Earth. Lighter air is pushed up by heavier air.

it is believed that if the Earth lost its magnetic field, then the radiation from the Sun would be able to rip our atmosphere away, as believed to have happened to Mars.

702266736_220px-Earths_atmosphere_svg.png.0583781d8085a5c76580122faaa5fde3.png

However, the temperature has a more complicated profile with altitude, and may remain relatively constant or even increase with altitude in some regions (see the temperature section, below).

Because the general pattern of the temperature/altitude profile, or lapse rate, is constant and measurable by means of instrumented balloon soundings, the temperature behavior provides a useful metric to distinguish atmospheric layers.

In this way, Earth's atmosphere can be divided (called atmospheric stratification) into five main layers. Excluding the exosphere, the atmosphere has four primary layers, which are the troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, and thermosphere.

From highest to lowest, the five main layers are:

Exosphere: 700 to 10,000 km (440 to 6,200 miles)
Thermosphere: 80 to 700 km (50 to 440 miles)[18]
Mesosphere: 50 to 80 km (31 to 50 miles)
Stratosphere: 12 to 50 km (7 to 31 miles)
Troposphere: 0 to 12 km (0 to 7 miles)

Edited by Seconal