Double Decker Bus Hits Man in Reading - Graphic Video!

#WhenTheBusComesEarly, 

My bad, I thought this was today. If you look close his head totally cracks the window.

My God that Masonic B.S is ridiculous. Its called 'Interpolation' matrix glitches are Compression Artefacts.

Still, awesome Crash though 😆

does appear to be a bit dodgy purple bus and the guy ends up in a purple bar. Why was he going to a bar at 9am?

I think theres some reason they've dug it up to do with that colour. didnt kamala harris wear purple during inaugoration.

Posted (edited)

He wasn't going to the bar, he just got hit by a Bus and anyone who's been in shock knows, you literally go into autopilot.

You might say something weird like keep on repeating 'Its three o'clock' but have no idea because your in shock, flooded with adrenaline and endorphins, you space out and become automated and move to safety.

Once it wears off the pain kicks in and you may cry, shake, pee yourself and you will definitely, definitely feel the pain....and then I doubt he could walk.

FYI maybe if you add togther all the numbers and divide them by 666 they will add up to crazy 😄

Edited by Seconal
10 hours ago, factJack said:

does appear to be a bit dodgy purple bus and the guy ends up in a purple bar. Why was he going to a bar at 9am?

I think theres some reason they've dug it up to do with that colour. didnt kamala harris wear purple during inaugoration.

Was it The Purple Turtle?

95878C00-44B3-4C8A-BF8F-ACAF268B7FD7.jpeg

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Yes, with the Masonic checkerboard floor and royal purple colour, it has sent conspiracies afoot. It was the one in Reading.

There's a few in the UK.

Does anyone know anything about this 'Purple Turtle Bar'?

download.png.ec181a62ff1d25c43e801402ac9313c5.png

A Turtle-Breeder Pin — for the one who leads the initiations (His/Her Shellness, Grand Turtle, or whatever they want to be called).

The Turtles are not formally affiliated with Freemasonry or any other organization, although the “Turtle Degree” is popular among Freemasons and many other fraternal/friendly societies such as the Elks, VFW, Rotary, etc.

main-qimg-32e3914870799f417bc8a8e72005178b.jpeg.61af4bea9e1366419e18c00d863326a7.jpeg

https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-masonic-turtle-pin

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, Coldrum said:

I got the dammed census collector banging on my front door , 5th time this week !😀

Wow, I never noticed any of her observations in the video.  That guy could well be a stunt man seeing how he let his back take the impact and then rolled to protect his head. Then we have the Purple Turtle, and the Masonic chequerboard floor. I did wonder why The Guardian wanted to show me this video. I just knew there had to be more to it.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

'Protect his head'? His head clearly smashed the Bus window. He was sat on the floor of the shop, messed up.

Best name for a male Gym 'Menergy' 🙂

Best name for a strip club 'The Dirty Dancer' 😉

The biggest conspiracy, is conspiracies.

Edited by Seconal
7 hours ago, Seconal said:

Yes, with the Masonic checkerboard floor and royal purple colour, it has sent conspiracies afoot. It was the one in Reading.

There's a few in the UK.

Does anyone know anything about this 'Purple Turtle Bar'?

download.png.ec181a62ff1d25c43e801402ac9313c5.png

33Km from Windsor Castle via the old pre M4 route.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Windsor+Castle,+Windsor/The+Purple+Turtle,+9+Gun+St,+Reading+RG1+2JR/@51.4230879,-0.6894428,11z/data=!4m9!4m8!1m2!1m1!1s0x4876113b36b5e89b:0xce2f4846c5f7e1e5!1m2!1m1!1s0x48769b168fa3a17b:0xdc2568c8058f0896!3e0!5i1

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein