Jump to content

Time to stop and think for a moment.


Recommended Posts

I'll keep this short.
There is an increasing narrative amongst us, without many exceptions, including myself.
I see people who have awakened to this War we're in increasingly dissing the 'zombies' with their 'face nappies' and 'blindeness & stupidity'.
Have we all forgotten the Psychopaths' mane tactic that's been taking place for over the last year (and millennia)??
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
I'm sorry but we all, including myself must check ourselves and make sure we stay as good peaceful Citizens to our Comrades! They are all victims, none of them 'wanted' any of this, many people still in that coma but what good are we to forget our own compassion? Yes it is extremely frustrating and disappointing but that's not their fault. The only culprits are the real culprits of this evil and we all know who they are!
We must live and let live. Does anyone expect them to wake up when we are becoming more and more opposite, angry and blaming them?
Maybe, just maybe if we could simply be decent neighbors then there may still be many of them still able to wake up to the tyranny. But not if we keep aggravating them in retaliation and spitefulness. Some still need time to think critically if they've any chance of still waking up.
And what about those who have been vaccinated? Do they all deserve to be left to rott because they made a critical error? Who hasn't made big mistakes in their life's?
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
Let's not allow them that satisfaction.
Peace ☮️

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

... ^^So refreshing^^... 

 

 

We can at least set an example.. Excuse the language here but yes, if we show care to be careful by not pissing on our own graves (excuse me, just a metaphor).  OR I MEAN NOT SHOOTING OURSELVES IN FOOT, TOO RIGHT MY FRIEND. 

 

AND... Ciritcal thinking must be encouraged sure, to let the unawakened rekindle their DORMANT SELF... To Self ReFormat by natural means...Encouraging Their Own Worth and so Casting aside anti-human "system programming" .

 

They must be allowed their MOMENT(S) of self reflection and from there where they can feel empowered and FEEL MORE HUMAN AGAIN.  

 

 

So, OP, all in all you're right, a tidal wave of assaultive mocking labels (although provocation is somehow inevitable IN A LOT OF US I DARE SAY in one form or another like just as example the "face nappy" one)... 

 

We should all consider now and again PUTTING OURSELVES IN THEIR SHOES JUST **A LITTLE**  as well as vice versa invite them to do the same... (compassion as the mainn causiality or not, just keep compassion in mind anyway) ...

 

This towards the masses, of whom THERE MUST BE A SIGNIFICANT NUMBER might surely EVEN A FRACTION be secretly long for change could -- else 'fly back to the coup' in false security-- only to go back to being dormant minded under the system of false promises and land of big coverups, and wing(s) of false protection. 

 

 

So without the general public being given some CREDIBLE MOMENT(S) to reassess their humanity  WITHOUT TOO MUCH ANXIETY where just for a FEW MOMENTS of respectability at a time, how can they SELF SWITCH when captive only to their YEARS of brainwashing and having become unknowingly in many cases of broken human spirit & ill health== JUST A BIG, MASHED UP MESH OF BELEAGUERED TRAMPLED CONSCIOUSNESS WOEFUL BROKEN/MISLED MINDS, they can only truly self switch when they are not sensing having to CONSTANTLY fight a SENSELESS war against them/us OR however... 

 

... (in times of GREAT and often unmitigated stress, that enemy is no less than us ourselves, THEIR would be assaultivists by us AWAKENED LOT falling into a pattern of divide &  conquer trip & fall)...

 

Sad THAT IS THE RESULT if we go overboard in making that mistake, when we all are essentially trying to ACTUALLY help them...  and in the end help us all... 

 

We can achieve this within reason by being SUBTLE (if necessary) YET HONEST (**kind is king as intended by the heart**) offering candid (but not too in peoples faces) self rebirth in a way thru each persons OWN SPIRITUAL "mini euereka moments" {{sts}}  IN ANYONES MIND~ (where kindness can play a part,  including whetheby cautious or overtly social stranger interaction)...

 

Others, then~ if allowed a gentle persuasion for change of heart, for these few moments ~whilst for these people in the midst of this are simultaneously facing shock of truthlihood, let's remember,  any individual so thereby give PERSONAL SPACE TO THE INDIVIDUAL TO THINK, WHAT IS THIS TRIGGER for them, in sublime reaction when they consider whatever new coming from us to subsequently ask themselves, "what is this suggestion"  /  "what is this kind act", etc.. 

 

So, including not least what does it mean to them personally, as well as saving ALL OUR SOULS in the long run. 

 

So in general IT JUST MAY BE people longing for A BREAK IN CONFORMITY are more likely to be triggered into wellness of mind by true emotional re-embodiment, (*coupled with the fact IF WE OFFER GOOD MIDDLE OF THE ROAD INFORMATION JUST FOR STARTERS, they will by those suffering at the mercy of the despotic system, SWITCH their own thinking and will also be a compassion of and for themselves when they see the alternatives available in a more free, saner world... 

This place maybe a good start... www.stopworldcontrol.com

 

BUT WHATEVER WEBSITE DECREED/SUPPOSED AS OFFERING BEST SOLUTION (above is just a recent one I encountered on this DI forum) none of what I suggest is to utter underhand tactics,

 

Muuuuuuch rather it is sheer goodwill humanity and compassion, to create a spark worth its inception or creation, (Aaaah,  no movie intended yet IMAGINE I have MILDLY shocked myself by seeing *movie like this* for first time, be it anybody, yeah it may appear as a B-movie, and I would tend to agree, but to some maybe an awakened movie nonetheless, at least to those STUCK IN A TWISTED REALITY AT LEAST stuck on a same old same old same old path?

 

Anyway POINT IS (*and I know this is BY FAR not just about movies/documentaries/shcok stories etc*)   just imagine there are still people not awakened to any damn thing is what I'm saying we must bear in mind when delivering our hopefully gentle / hopeful persuasions)...

 

SEE...WE CAN NUTURE CHANGE WITHOUT OVERLY UPSETTING PEOPLE despite the kaos, the ills of mad, senseless conformity, these awakening people (Yeah I say sheeple sometimes on this forum but try to rephrase that in public, hey anyone of us can be a hypocrite untinentionally)

 

Anyway dare I say what we need to see and what THEY THE PEOPLE need to SEE +FEEL is there is PEACE on the other side (AND EVEN HERE RIGHT NOW) ...

 

Where war is not constantly raging and intimidating them about making their first steps... :) 

Edited by Acanthocereus tetragonus
Edit was this, my mind is simply very talkative, hard to simplify anything.
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Glimpse_Of_Truth said:

I'll keep this short.
There is an increasing narrative amongst us, without many exceptions, including myself.
I see people who have awakened to this War we're in increasingly dissing the 'zombies' with their 'face nappies' and 'blindeness & stupidity'.
Have we all forgotten the Psychopaths' mane tactic that's been taking place for over the last year (and millennia)??
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
I'm sorry but we all, including myself must check ourselves and make sure we stay as good peaceful Citizens to our Comrades! They are all victims, none of them 'wanted' any of this, many people still in that coma but what good are we to forget our own compassion? Yes it is extremely frustrating and disappointing but that's not their fault. The only culprits are the real culprits of this evil and we all know who they are!
We must live and let live. Does anyone expect them to wake up when we are becoming more and more opposite, angry and blaming them?
Maybe, just maybe if we could simply be decent neighbors then there may still be many of them still able to wake up to the tyranny. But not if we keep aggravating them in retaliation and spitefulness. Some still need time to think critically if they've any chance of still waking up.
And what about those who have been vaccinated? Do they all deserve to be left to rott because they made a critical error? Who hasn't made big mistakes in their life's?
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
Let's not allow them that satisfaction.
Peace ☮️

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have said this so many times now that I'm sick of saying it. WHITE PEOPLE ARE INCAPABLE OF WORKING TOGETHER.

 

Here's an example https://www.politico.eu/europe-poll-of-polls/netherlands/ Go down the page, under the graph and then you see six blocks in colors of the political parties. Click on 'Show more' just underneath

 

SEVENTEEN political Parties, each one will have multiple members who will go on to form their own breakaway parties.

 

It is NOT the government who are dividing and ruling IT'S THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES. 

 

Everyone thinks they know better and wants to be a leader when the truth is that I wouldn't trust a single one of them to lead a piss up in a fucking brewery. And NO, I never wanted to be a leader. I would be happy to follow a REAL leader and alas the ONLY one out there at present is Putin!

 

Rutte will be elected as long as he hangs on to more draconian measures to treat the "deadly virus". It's what the people want. Close the schools, lockdown the entire country, get thugs to FORCE vaccinations. Only allow people with a Vaccination Passport to leave their home. IT'S WHAT THEY WANT. 

 

Governments aren't imposing lockdowns, governments aren't dividing and ruling IT'S THE GREAT UNWASHED THAT ARE IN CONTROL and the governments are laughing at them. What a bunch of fucking MOPRONS

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I understand your position. At the moment I have become at my wit's end and actually I would argue, as hard as it was for me to originally accept this that the masses around us are worse in a way. 

 

I don't like coming across as cold hearted but the truth is weak civilisations die and become enslaved. People have been primed to be naive, to become co dependent and to believe being nice constitutes being a good person. At the same time mixed messages are going out and we are being encouraged overtly and covertly into nations of narcissists. 

 

It feels to me like it is crunching time. I wouldn't start confronting mask wearers or anything that's there choice. But these NPC's are a different breed from us now. 

 

 

 

So of course it's not there fault they have been brainwashed from cradle to grave like most of us have at some point. But somewhere down the line you'd expect a person with a world event like this to I dunno think? Even wild things like meteorites, space, which isn't beyond the realms of possibility. Do they not wonder? 

 

How long do we have to feel sorry for the victims for. It's like if you are a middle aged man and you go into a bear cage and get savaged killed and eaten... You really should at that age realise it's probably not a good idea. 

 

Same with trusting governments.  Our ancestors and great grandparents were better read, more articulate, and were very cynical of governments. It's not good. 

 

Sorry if these people (and that does include my family it pains me and horrifies me to say it maybe I'm immoral) want to shoot something in them that kills them and they die, if that is what it takes to get a better world then so be it. And that wouldn't benefit me even looking at it selfishly. I'm 4 deaths away from being homeless after losing my apartment a couple of years ago. I love them all dearly. 

 

And I'm not talking about coercion and the abuse of elderly and children. There's no restitution on that side. But everybody else. Nah they are selfish lazy pricks

 

 

 

 

We are at war people. We've been in world war 3 for the last 12 months. They ain't going to wake up. People need to realise that. And the genocide you read about in the history books, well. It's happening now in our time. You might think to yourself when you go to bed at night dark, tossing and turning could this really be happening in my time? It's happening. The genocide has begun. And it isn't going to stop if they get their way. 

 

They are trying to kill everybody.. 

 

 

Hasn't sunk in yet for everyone has it. 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes Mikheil, it's true. We ARE incapable of working together.

 

People will argue to the death over small points and turn on you, when we're on the same side.

 

It's hopeless mate.


The Jews are united, that's why they're winning and will ultimately defeat us completely.

 

If even we as the awakened are so quick and eager to find enemies amongst our ranks, and I have seen that so many times, then there is no hope.

 

Just make good investments and find somewhere nice and safe to live.


The rest is fucked.

 

There's not future for our people. 

 

We will go the same way as the Ancient Egyptians.

 

Left behind in a decaying and corrupt world.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Once more to interject:
One gripe I have with the conspiracy outlook is it tends to spread doom and gloom. You see, if you take the view of the inevitable New World Order and inadvertently heap praise upon the bungling incompetents we have for politicians, we then wind up as toothless tigers.
Boris Johnson (who's supposed to have helped stage an invincible plot to create a world order) was recently ridiculed in a staged prank, by a Russian comic. Such people are "educated idiots" who it was hoped would learn something through a public school education. Well, at least Boris gleaned some Latin....
I recently visited forums on the face of it much more upbeat than this one. People there determined to fight for their liberty, ready to go out and make change happen.
I noticed in the past the New World Order line is promoted every time a major destabilisation occurs. It happened in Iraq but eventually America fell from grace and is now less likely to rule a unilateral world order.
I'm saying there's a real danger of giving these incompetent politicians far more credit than they deserve. I doubt they could organize a booze up in a proverbial brewery, let alone a NWO.
Watch the resistance this Summer. It's only just starting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

Once more to interject:
One gripe I have with the conspiracy outlook is it tends to spread doom and gloom. You see, if you take the view of the inevitable New World Order and inadvertently heap praise upon the bungling incompetents we have for politicians, we then wind up as toothless tigers.
Boris Johnson (who's supposed to have helped stage an invincible plot to create a world order) was recently ridiculed in a staged prank, by a Russian comic. Such people are "educated idiots" who it was hoped would learn something through a public school education. Well, at least Boris gleaned some Latin....
I recently visited forums on the face of it much more upbeat than this one. People there determined to fight for their liberty, ready to go out and make change happen.
I noticed in the past the New World Order line is promoted every time a major destabilisation occurs. It happened in Iraq but eventually America fell from grace and is now less likely to rule a unilateral world order.
I'm saying there's a real danger of giving these incompetent politicians far more credit than they deserve. I doubt they could organize a booze up in a proverbial brewery, let alone a NWO.
Watch the resistance this Summer. It's only just starting.
 

 

It's interesting to compare the previous views of people like Boris with their current views. One day they are opposing domestic passports and they next day they are all in favour. Obviously they have been threatened or something. I mean think about it. If someone threatened your family and loved ones, would you really risk all their lives, or would you just comply and read the script. Most people I think would just comply and read the script.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As to the O.P. I guess I agree, in the sense you have to focus on yourself and not rely on others. Most of my friends had their vaccine and they now have to live with any side effects. I view that as none of my business. Reasons behind their decision will be:
(1) They work long hours and have no time to think, as I do.
(2) They tend to follow friends. Fashion. Trend. Do what others do.
(3) Conditioning. School, society.
Sadly we can't rely on the majority. You have to take care of your own situation.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I may be quite wrong but it could well be Boris really did become pretty poorly. A few weeks before all this uproar started, one of my friends was furious with me for supposedly nearly killing him with a cold. For me the cold didn't stop me physically. However, he was in bed for two weeks. Being a lot older, he was totally flattened and pretty furious with me.
I imagine Boris was unwell and is persuaded to fall in with other politicians and jobsworths.
I'm probably a minority that thinks a different virus exists but has converted into the focus of paranoid, mass hysteria. Mass hyperchondria and psychogenic delusion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Politicians can resign. If Boris really did not want to be a part of this, he can walk away. He could give any number of reasons, that the MSM and public would find credible. Toll on his health, he cannot sanctions these policies, whatever he wanted. 

 

(This is assuming he has any virtue, which I personally do not credit him with).

 

And the public...they have had plenty of time to think. Just a few seconds of criticial thinking could unlock the sham taking place, a seed of doubt that they could then begin to unravel it all and realise what is really going on. We've been locked up for a year. People (not ones here) should GTF off Facebook and Twitter and start using their brains.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Politicians can resign. If Boris really did not want to be a part of this, he can walk away. He could give any number of reasons, that the MSM and public would find credible. Toll on his health, he cannot sanctions these policies, whatever he wanted. 

 

(This is assuming he has any virtue, which I personally do not credit him with).

 

And the public...they have had plenty of time to think. Just a few seconds of criticial thinking could unlock the sham taking place, a seed of doubt that they could then begin to unravel it all and realise what is really going on. We've been locked up for a year. People (not ones here) should GTF off Facebook and Twitter and start using their brains.

 

 

What brains? They gave those up years ago. Now they have to be told what to do and when to do it.  "The Government should make laws . . ."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Fluke said:

These NPC's are a different breed from us now.


The status quo is well and truly gone and isn't coming back.

I know what OP is saying but like you, I can't forgive them. I'm falling for the divide and conquer tatic feeling such contempt for them but I'm only human. They sicken me. I can't put myself in the shoes of such utter stupidity to even BEGIN to think like them.

I wouldn't mind if they said, "well I'm well off, and I'm not going to rock the boat, I'll just go along with it all..." but like you say, some are asking for more, and seem to be enjoying it. They're living in a different reality, and it is the wrong one.
 
I have no sympathy for them and it IS them that are dragging us into a very dark place. I expect the powers that be to try and pull this stuff, it's what they do – it's up to us to AT LEAST be aware enough to see it when they take the piss like this.

I honestly think up to the Covid scam I could forgive anyone for not really seeing what's going on in the world but this but let's face, they've gone all out with this one (which is strange) – how can anyone not see it. I thought everyone would have sussed it after two weeks.

I'm at loss.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think there are certain cases where this applies where people have extremely low intelligence and do not have the faculties to realise what's going on.

 

For an average person, I do not believe in the victim consciousness theory. They can either witness what is going on with their 5 sense, or use their mental faculties - this is their choice. I don;t hate them for it, I just choose not to associate with them as and when i can.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree with you on principle and am trying very hard to embrace the philosophy you describe. However...

 

Essentially, those of us who see the scam are going to have to be more 'egoless' than those who do not see the scam. I have tried only a couple of times to discuss the events of the past year with people who believe all of the media's garbage and the arrogance with which they dismissed me was sickening. My own ego then reacts to this and I start imagining future scenarios in which I smugly give them an angry "I told you so" speech, usually before demanding an apology from them for not listening to me.

 

None of which is helpful, sadly.

 

But yeah, there are definitely faults on both sides. We call them sheep, they call us tinfoil hats. Divide and conquer is definitely being used on all of us, but if you have any advice for how I'm supposed to deal with a person who is literally laughing and smirking in my face, shouting, ridiculing me and sneering at anything which contradicts their world view I'd love to hear it. We don't all come from 'nice' families, y'know.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Ethel said:

I agree with you on principle and am trying very hard to embrace the philosophy you describe. However...

 

Essentially, those of us who see the scam are going to have to be more 'egoless' than those who do not see the scam. I have tried only a couple of times to discuss the events of the past year with people who believe all of the media's garbage and the arrogance with which they dismissed me was sickening. My own ego then reacts to this and I start imagining future scenarios in which I smugly give them an angry "I told you so" speech, usually before demanding an apology from them for not listening to me.

 

None of which is helpful, sadly.

 

But yeah, there are definitely faults on both sides. We call them sheep, they call us tinfoil hats. Divide and conquer is definitely being used on all of us, but if you have any advice for how I'm supposed to deal with a person who is literally laughing and smirking in my face, shouting, ridiculing me and sneering at anything which contradicts their world view I'd love to hear it. We don't all come from 'nice' families, y'know.

I keep away from such people. I do NOT come from a 'nice' family. My GREAT grandfather died when I was 22, my father died before my mother gave birth to so My great grandfather took her in and he was like a father to me. He did NOT suffer fools gladly. I'm  not sure which one of us  was the more rude and outspoken..

 

I just HATE 99% of people - the bunch that are nor supporting this bullshit are beneath my contempt and I have NO problem telling them so in graphic terms.

 

During my life, I've often wondered if I was born on the right planet. Covid-19 has reassured me that I am DEFINITELY on the wrong planet.

 

Once again, the divide and conquer comes from THE SHEEP MORONS, the government don't have to do a thing. The masses WANT MORE of the same.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

During my life, I've often wondered if I was born on the right planet. Covid-19 has reassured me that I am DEFINITELY on the wrong planet.

 

I can definitely relate to this. I've often wondered if I am an ET. The social system and it's falsehoods have accentuated a feeling of loneliness; and fatigue. I am TIRED of human society. It is not what it could be and that's putting it nicely

Edited by Ethel
adding something
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In response to the comment made at the outset, of being awakened and taking time out to think...

 

I know of some and have heard of many who are turning to reading their Bibles again, as they feel what they are witnessing is the dawn of a one-world government.

 

One lady told me how she feels more hopeful than ever and that her faith in Christianity has been renewed, if not validated. She added that if it were not for all the lockdowns, she wouldn't have had the time to brush off and up on her Bible. All this has turned out to be a blessing in disguise for her.

 

'Tis perhaps the silver lining in all this. Religious worldviews aside, people are being wakened and are beginning to question, whether they be lost sheep returning to the flock or sheeple who can start to see the light shining through their hitherto mental prisons.

 

For such ones, these must be joyous times to be living in. It's all beginning to make sense and become clear to them. 

 

This same lady told me how grateful she is for this worldwide phenomenon to have happened, prior to which she had been floundering and at sea.

 

We may be in for tougher times but one senses this may be the catalyst to seeing to a global freeing of minds and of hearts, which is certainly encouraging.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Been feeling shitty for a few days, but nice to see some feedback.

I'll start with saying, the ego is always the most powerful ruiner of lives. Don't just wake up, grow up too.

A lot of angry, sociopathic comments. Vengence, is that what people are looking for? Seems to be ricocheting off the walls in here lol.

I actually only read the first few comments, the first comment was nicely thought out, well written and, well, true. Not because he/she agreed with me, in fact they didn't. Just sounded fare, conscious and authentic. Then the resentment...

Different experts have there own ideas of the actual number, but it is estimated that between 80 and 95% of all mental and emotional suffering is created by the 'mind' or ego, fear especially but anything bathed in negativity. It's all illusion that we, for some reason can get a compulsion to act out or think or both, to negatively impact someone else or ourselves. Very strange behaviour...

I'm no saint but I'm pretty good at sensing where the line is, the line I shouldn't cross.

Like I said I only read the first few then had to stop reading. I'm pointing at no comments precisely, well maybe one from the BLM supporter. The comment I speak of is obvious. So I haven't read the rest yet. Tommorow I will.

 

Night friends and foes.

Will be looking forward to the 'snapping' back 🙏

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/10/2021 at 2:42 PM, Mikheil said:

I have said this so many times now that I'm sick of saying it. WHITE PEOPLE ARE INCAPABLE OF WORKING TOGETHER.

 

Here's an example https://www.politico.eu/europe-poll-of-polls/netherlands/ Go down the page, under the graph and then you see six blocks in colors of the political parties. Click on 'Show more' just underneath

 

SEVENTEEN political Parties, each one will have multiple members who will go on to form their own breakaway parties.

 

It is NOT the government who are dividing and ruling IT'S THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES. 

 

Everyone thinks they know better and wants to be a leader when the truth is that I wouldn't trust a single one of them to lead a piss up in a fucking brewery. And NO, I never wanted to be a leader. I would be happy to follow a REAL leader and alas the ONLY one out there at present is Putin!

 

Rutte will be elected as long as he hangs on to more draconian measures to treat the "deadly virus". It's what the people want. Close the schools, lockdown the entire country, get thugs to FORCE vaccinations. Only allow people with a Vaccination Passport to leave their home. IT'S WHAT THEY WANT. 

 

Governments aren't imposing lockdowns, governments aren't dividing and ruling IT'S THE GREAT UNWASHED THAT ARE IN CONTROL and the governments are laughing at them. What a bunch of fucking MOPRONS

 

Aww, decided to give it another read. Politics is BS. Politics is why we're in this shit hole. Politics lies. Do you believe in Santa? The tooth fairy? Did that hurt your feelings?

Sorry I was just kidding, you should put your false teeth (and ideas) under your pillow tonight! I pray they will be gone by the morning 🙏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/10/2021 at 9:00 PM, Shining-one said:

One gripe I have with the conspiracy outlook is it tends to spread doom and gloom.

 

I appreciate this more than words can ever say!... :))))) 

 

SINCERE THANKS, for this as above in this almost one liner;; ^^ones' remedial ephiphany post you could say to whomever may reep well from it and see how to turn this recognition into a positive for all^^ :) ...

 

I can definitely yield humble to it in respect of say it being a "good warning"  of sorts for all of us!

 

JUST SIMPLY a tonic no less to have somebody ACTUALLY  SAY IT. :)) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After many years of struggle, I embraced a phisosophy you might call the Mr Spock philosphy, if you like. Here is the point:
The most effective means to solve any problem is that of logical deduction. Rational, reasoned thought that must over-ride instinct.
Our society is now in deep crisis because we have decision makers who are motivated by fears and instincts. Their thought processes revolve around fear, paranoia, insecurity, animosity and distrust. If it's not Russian hackers or killer viruses, it's scroungers or the work-shy. And anyone recall the Beatle song, "Have you seen the little piggies stirring up the dirt? And for all the little piggies, life is getting worse."
George Harrison in later life took to gardening and Krishna - a very quiet man.
I think the song refers to those who live around these basic instincts, like children in a playground. Unable to solve problems rationally and subject to loss of control to negative emotions.
Most people today have the vaccine as they lack the ability to ride over and beyond a sea of hysteria, doom and pessimism. Far fewer of us can "think" and calculate by fact what is in our interest.
If we allow hate to ride over our logic, we too become as hysterical as the rest. Bottom line, you cannot shake people from head to toe and magically put them on a better path. We have to live with the implications of their personal choice and then logically adapt to whatever circumstances arise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To add, I don't think this vaccine is instant death. I opt out of it for very rational reasons.
Simple logic suggests no resort to vaccine or social isolation can replace natural immunity and Darwin's evolution. No other species on the planet ever evolved and adapted by running and hiding. And vaccines can never replace our natural defences.
My guess is the vaccine masses will just get weaker and weaker immunity as time goes on. It will be curious to see how many get hammered by common colds next Winter. It's hard to believe supposedly educated people could have resorted to such ludicrous policy. Instead of just helping those genuinely at risk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

To add, I don't think this vaccine is instant death. I opt out of it for very rational reasons.
Simple logic suggests no resort to vaccine or social isolation can replace natural immunity and Darwin's evolution. No other species on the planet ever evolved and adapted by running and hiding. And vaccines can never replace our natural defences.
My guess is the vaccine masses will just get weaker and weaker immunity as time goes on. It will be curious to see how many get hammered by common colds next Winter. It's hard to believe supposedly educated people could have resorted to such ludicrous policy. Instead of just helping those genuinely at risk.

I agree. My best guess is sterilization of many, if not all females who have eagerly rollup their sleeve for "The Jab". Men(?) well the current apology for men, have been chemically castrated for years. Most of them are so full of estrogen and have so little testosterone that they already have incredibly low sperm counts and erectile dysfunction. All that "The Jab"  needs to do is tip them over the edge.

 

That's a best case scenario. The worse case horror scenario is a repeat of Thalidomide (and by and large the fucking bastards got away with that as well).

 

Of course no-one had any idea that "The Jab" would sterilize the recipients it was the only possible response to the "deadly virus", such a shame, but we didn't know. It's not anyone's fault (and in any case the makers of "The Jab" are indemnified against any damage claims) so fuck you asshole, you were warned that it was experimental and you agreed!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Glimpse_Of_Truth said:

I'll start with saying, the ego is always the most powerful ruiner of lives. Don't just wake up, grow up too.

Really? How comes lots of successful people over the years seen to have quite big egos? Ego is part of us. The ancient texts taught us to tame the ego not abolish it. 

 

23 hours ago, Glimpse_Of_Truth said:

A lot of angry, sociopathic comments. Vengence, is that what people are looking for? Seems to be ricocheting off the walls in here lol.

I haven't seen any in this thread but if that's what you perceive to be sociopathic. As for angry, I wouldn't perceive that to be a bad thing. In fact it is a completely natural and evolutionary thing that is there to protect us when our tribes are attacked. And they are under attack. 

 

23 hours ago, Glimpse_Of_Truth said:

Seems to be ricocheting off the walls in here lol.

Yeah businesses destroyed, futures potentially ruined, a systematic attack on all of us not just the mask wearers but us. Funny that? Funny isn't it that people are angry. 

 

23 hours ago, Glimpse_Of_Truth said:

I'm no saint but I'm pretty good at sensing where the line is, the line I shouldn't cross. 

Your line.

23 hours ago, Glimpse_Of_Truth said:

Like I said I only read the first few then had to stop reading

Maybe you have reacted negatively because some didn't concur with your world view. I mean they've had the decency to respond and all of them from different perspectives are quite interesting. 

 

I noticed you gave a passive aggressive confused face on my post. Strange behaviour. Perhaps you'd like to respond. I quite liked your OP even though I think it's BS I felt it was coming from a good place. Clearly I was wrong. 

 

 

23 hours ago, Glimpse_Of_Truth said:

It's all illusion that we, for some reason can get a compulsion to act out or think or both, to negatively impact someone else or ourselves. Very strange behaviour...

I can only speak for myself but a lot of us don't want to negatively impact anyone we simply want to be left alone.  On my part there's no hatred. I don't spend my energy hating. I sense a pathological force and I avoid it. I'm also not of a Christian mindset. 

 

Moat of us have been more than nice to the average Joe and they've exposed themselves to be the cowards that they are. I expected this behaviour from the elites. 

 

Most people are programmable meat goblems waiting for their next download from the mainstream media and follow the next trend. If you love that then go ahead. 

 

I've got standards. Love and respect is earned in my world. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...