vaccines properties

Frankly

I have a question for David Icke: your latest interview is talking about the gene changing RNA vaccines which are rolled out in the West.  I have friends who on purpose travelled to Asia to get instead the Sinovac vaccine which apparently is a non gene altering vaccine.  Is this correct?  

• Frankly changed the title to vaccines properties

David Icke doesn't participate in these forums Frankly.

From what I gather Sinovac uses a weakened inactivated form of the virus similar to older vaccine types such as flu shots etc and not the mRNA tech that pfizer and moderna use or viral vector DNA tech such as AstraZeneca or sputnik.

If you use a search engine the information is quite easy to find 👍

At present there are 23 companies working on producing covid 'vaccine' ....

We can imagine each one of these 23 witches brews will do something nasty but in a different way  . If the public start noticing bad effects , it will be blamed on one brand , and the rest will still be sold ...

Some will be gene altering , some will have the zombie virus , some will just sterilize , or attack the liver and slow kill ... All this adds to the confusion and makes it difficult to see clear side effects ...difficult to see a pattern and object. 

On 4/10/2021 at 3:22 PM, Itsa said:

David Icke doesn't participate in these forums Frankly.

From what I gather Sinovac uses a weakened inactivated form of the virus similar to older vaccine types such as flu shots etc and not the mRNA tech that pfizer and moderna use or viral vector DNA tech such as AstraZeneca or sputnik.

If you use a search engine the information is quite easy to find 👍

On 4/10/2021 at 3:38 PM, oz93666 said:

At present there are 23 companies working on producing covid 'vaccine' ....

We can imagine each one of these 23 witches brews will do something nasty but in a different way  . If the public start noticing bad effects , it will be blamed on one brand , and the rest will still be sold ...

Some will be gene altering , some will have the zombie virus , some will just sterilize , or attack the liver and slow kill ... All this adds to the confusion and makes it difficult to see clear side effects ...difficult to see a pattern and object. 

Thanks for your replies.  It's confirmed what I thought, feel it's best to wait until the last minute with vaccination.  A possible hope is a treatment called "Bioresonance", done with a Biome machine.  Had one a couple of times and it's highly effective to get rid of poisons from our bodies.  Don't look on google though, it's not getting any positive reviews but is portrayed as "quak madicine".  The reason I know is from the symptoms after the treatment, the pracitioner said that I would feel quite groggy, similar to when doing a fast and getting to the second day, when toxins get released into the bloodstream.  That is exactly what happened the first time.  I may have the vaccine if unavoidable and follow it up with a bioresonance treatment.  

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2021 at 7:17 PM, Frankly said:

Thanks for your replies.  It's confirmed what I thought, feel it's best to wait until the last minute with vaccination.  A possible hope is a treatment called "Bioresonance", done with a Biome machine.  Had one a couple of times and it's highly effective to get rid of poisons from our bodies.  Don't look on google though, it's not getting any positive reviews but is portrayed as "quak madicine".  The reason I know is from the symptoms after the treatment, the pracitioner said that I would feel quite groggy, similar to when doing a fast and getting to the second day, when toxins get released into the bloodstream.  That is exactly what happened the first time.  I may have the vaccine if unavoidable and follow it up with a bioresonance treatment.  

Where can you find this treatment?Much appreciated.

On 4/14/2021 at 12:17 AM, Frankly said:

A possible hope is a treatment called "Bioresonance", done with a Biome machine.  Had one a couple of times and it's highly effective to get rid of poisons from our bodies.  Don't look on google though, it's not getting any positive reviews but is portrayed as "quak madicine".

Yes, I've seen the type of articles and comments about Biosresonance....the same attitude towards things like EMR being harmful and EHS existing, and so on. The more aggressive and hostile the mainstream is towards something, the more likely it is that the something in question is genuine.