David’s Americanised manner of speaking...

Is anyone able to enlighten me as to why David pronounces the letter t as a d, as in the manner of Americans? We thus get pronunciations such as ‘Illuminadi’ instead of Illuminati and so on. I wondered if it’s why he spends so much time amongst Americans, but I’d consider that to be quite unlikely, so I’m stumped as to a reason why he does it. 

Also, David claims at length in his books that he had had a wide range of deep spiritual experiences that have completely changed his life, and yet he has never once written a book or - to my knowledge - given any real guidance or teaching on how others can also have these experiences, too.  Does anyone find this odd?

you can't just instruct someone on how to have a spiritual experience, it is up to one's self to find their own spiritual road. if it was that easy, then there would be no feeling, and it would render the spiritual experience void. 

12 hours ago, AfanofDavid said:

Is anyone able to enlighten me as to why David pronounces the letter t as a d, as in the manner of Americans? We thus get pronunciations such as ‘Illuminadi’ instead of Illuminati and so on. I wondered if it’s why he spends so much time amongst Americans, but I’d consider that to be quite unlikely, so I’m stumped as to a reason why he does it. 

Also, David claims at length in his books that he had had a wide range of deep spiritual experiences that have completely changed his life, and yet he has never once written a book or - to my knowledge - given any real guidance or teaching on how others can also have these experiences, too.  Does anyone find this odd?

Such a brilliant first post keep going your on fire

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

Hello again, all

I apologise for the fact that I upset so many of you with my two questions. Were I in David’s position, I don’t think I would have considered them unfair, but I appreciate that many of you have now taken exception to my tone. 

Bearing everything in mind, I feel it’s probably best that we part company at this point. Thank you for allowing me the freedom to operate so far, and I wish you all the best for your individual futures.

AfanofDavid

Edited by AfanofDavid
I wished to add more.