George Bush 911 classroom ritual - KITE KIT (HIT) STEEL PLANE MUST

skitzorat

image.png.3a2412ad3d858373f2b192f4254127e3.png

I remember watching this years ago but just came across it again. You wouldn't believe it without seeing it if someone told you...

Creepy as.. fking satanic monsters.

Starts with the infamously posed Dubya sitting in that classroom on 911 but RIGHT BEFORE he's told "America is under attack" the kids a literally chanting .. probably as the people are leaping from those windows.... sick fks.

Teacher: Get ready

Children: Kite

*camera just so happens to do a close up on Bush's face which looks like he's trying to contain his demonic excitement just as the kids chant KIT (HIT)*

KITE. KIT. STEEL. PLANE. MUST.

In between each chant the teachers going "get ready"

and immediately after they finish the staffers come and whisper in his ear....

Creepy AF

Then they start with MY PET GOAT! when Dubya has the book upside down!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aY5BStmBMhQs/

May 29, 2014

Kindergarden Class Recites This - "Kite Hit Steel Plane Must" While Bush Reads "My Pet Goat" Book (Upside Down) 

A Note from the Author...
When I took on the research of 9/11 - and the task of writing this into an internet blog format - I debated whether or not I  should include some of the more "weird" aspects that I have found in my research.  The "No Plane Theories" fall in this category- as do other topics.  Luckily, the "No Plane Theories of 9/11" yielded some AMAZING results and really vaulted my perspective on how they were able to pull off the media hoax portion of 9/11.

This upcoming story about what was happening in the kindergarden classroom on 9/11, while President Bush was visiting - is very bizarre (to say the least).  

To avoid sharing this information would be omission.  I don't feel that it would be fair to my audience to cloak this knowledge and not reveal what I have stumbled into, while conducting research.  I try to keep my information as "candid" as possible, and in order to do this - I really feel that I must share what it is that I have stumbled into - when I discover different legs of the research rabbit WHOLE!

The only way to view the "WHOLE" is to share ALL of what I have found, that shows the many different facets of this particular story.

-------------------

The goat symbolism and the words recited by the students used are very interesting and some would argue that this is possibly a form of Occult Ritual.

Head's Up:

This is one of the most bizarre things that I've seen in my 9/11 Truth research. Here is a brief overview of the words associated with the term "Kite".  Kite has multiple meanings... like "Let's go fly a kite".  Check kiting - check fraud floating funds from one account to another account without actually having the funds in either account (which is very interesting with Rumsfeld's announcement the day before 9/11 where they were missing 2.3 trillion dollars).  Then there is also the term "kite' - which is an Egyptian bird linked with the Goddess Isis - used in ceremonies to bring back the dead.

---------------

On the day of 9/11, George W. Bush visited the Booker Elementary School in Florida - and was reading a Goat Book (upside down).  

While he was reading this book, the elementary school children were reciting these words:

Kite Hit Steel, Plane Must.

What are the odds of this?

9/11 is playing out - while these kids are chanting 5 words - and 3 of the words happen to be directly linked with the events of 9/11...

Hit Steel Plane

In the video, they actually break right after this - and this is the exact time where the man comes and whispers into President's Bush's ear - that the nation is under attack.

Now, looking at this photo below, you see that they have doctored the photo with different words than what I saw appearing when I first read this news.  They have now switched the words to:

Kite Kit Steal Playing Must.

(They have also tweaked this video where these exact words are shown, where I don't remember them showing up like this- before).

Wow...
This definitely changes the meaning from what originally appeared in the research that I have been doing.

I know, I know... 
This Booker Elementary School story is one of the most FAR FETCHED stores out of the entire 9/11 Truth information that I have found researching for hours on youtube.com.

However, I feel compelled to include this in The Research Rabbit Whole: 9/11 Edition - simply because I have dedicated myself to the task of pulling together ALL of the key research that I have found while digging in this particular rabbit hole of information.

Hey, I KNOW that this totally is OFF the WALL and probably people will assume that I'm batsh*t crazy for mentioning it, but what the heck is this?

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

• skitzorat changed the title to George Bush 911 classroom ritual - KITE KIT (HIT) STEEL PLANE MUST
3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I remember watching this years ago but just came across it again. You wouldn't believe it without seeing it if someone told you...

Starts with the infamously posed Dubya sitting in that classroom on 911 but RIGHT BEFORE he's told "America is under attack" the kids a literally chanting .. probably as the people are leaping from those windows.... sick fks.

*camera just so happens to do a close up on Bush's face which looks like he's trying to contain his demonic excitement just as the kids chant KIT (HIT)*

Creepy AF

May 29, 2014

Kindergarden Class Recites This - "Kite Hit Steel Plane Must" While Bush Reads "My Pet Goat" Book (Upside Down) 

When I took on the research of 9/11 - and the task of writing this into an internet blog format - I debated whether or not I  should include some of the more "weird" aspects that I have found in my research.  The "No Plane Theories" fall in this category- as do other topics.  Luckily, the "No Plane Theories of 9/11" yielded some AMAZING results and really vaulted my perspective on how they were able to pull off the media hoax portion of 9/11.

This upcoming story about what was happening in the kindergarden classroom on 9/11, while President Bush was visiting - is very bizarre (to say the least).  

To avoid sharing this information would be omission.  I don't feel that it would be fair to my audience to cloak this knowledge and not reveal what I have stumbled into, while conducting research.  I try to keep my information as "candid" as possible, and in order to do this - I really feel that I must share what it is that I have stumbled into - when I discover different legs of the research rabbit WHOLE!

The only way to view the "WHOLE" is to share ALL of what I have found, that shows the many different facets of this particular story.

-------------------

The goat symbolism and the words recited by the students used are very interesting and some would argue that this is possibly a form of Occult Ritual.

Head's Up:

This is one of the most bizarre things that I've seen in my 9/11 Truth research. Here is a brief overview of the words associated with the term "Kite".  Kite has multiple meanings... like "Let's go fly a kite".  Check kiting - check fraud floating funds from one account to another account without actually having the funds in either account (which is very interesting with Rumsfeld's announcement the day before 9/11 where they were missing 2.3 trillion dollars).  Then there is also the term "kite' - which is an Egyptian bird linked with the Goddess Isis - used in ceremonies to bring back the dead.

---------------

On the day of 9/11, George W. Bush visited the Booker Elementary School in Florida - and was reading a Goat Book (upside down).  

While he was reading this book, the elementary school children were reciting these words:

9/11 is playing out - while these kids are chanting 5 words - and 3 of the words happen to be directly linked with the events of 9/11...

Hit Steel Plane

In the video, they actually break right after this - and this is the exact time where the man comes and whispers into President's Bush's ear - that the nation is under attack.

Now, looking at this photo below, you see that they have doctored the photo with different words than what I saw appearing when I first read this news.  They have now switched the words to:

(They have also tweaked this video where these exact words are shown, where I don't remember them showing up like this- before).

Wow...
This definitely changes the meaning from what originally appeared in the research that I have been doing.

I know, I know... 
This Booker Elementary School story is one of the most FAR FETCHED stores out of the entire 9/11 Truth information that I have found researching for hours on youtube.com.

However, I feel compelled to include this in The Research Rabbit Whole: 9/11 Edition - simply because I have dedicated myself to the task of pulling together ALL of the key research that I have found while digging in this particular rabbit hole of information.

Hey, I KNOW that this totally is OFF the WALL and probably people will assume that I'm batsh*t crazy for mentioning it, but what the heck is this?

Wow

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Creepy AF

May 29, 2014

-------------------

Head's Up:

---------------

Hit Steel Plane

Wow...

I know, I know... 

This is really interesting skitzorat - I am out of likes unfortunately.

What "kite" means to me within the context of 9/11 is the astrological alignment that took place that day, among others, and which I think is part of the reason why this day was chosen from an occult perspective. On 9/11 there was a kite major configuration comprised of a grand trine composed of air sign planets with the focal (arrow) point being Venus in the fire sign of Leo. The kite formation was therefore influenced by the energies of both air and fire.

Here is an image of the astrological chart reflecting the position the planets had in the sky at the time the first plane hit the tower (allegedly). Hopefully those not familiar with astrological charts can still see the kite formation via the blue lines.

image.png.2be577ffd7bf9a56c8e5e13b8815cc05.png

The configuration was comprised as follows

• Mercury at 14 degrees Libra (conjunct the Ascendant) trining Saturn at 14 degrees Gemini with both planets also trining Uranus at 21 degrees Aquarius. This formed the grand air trine.
  • Uranus at 21 degrees Aquarius opposite Venus in Leo at 18 degrees.
  • Venus at 18 degrees Leo in sextile to both Mercury at 14 degrees Libra and Saturn at 14 degrees Gemini.

For anyone interested, this is a fascinating link on the connection one astrologer has made between the kite formation and disasters (natural or otherwise) often involving air travel or bombings. Unfortunately it was written in the late 1990s so before 9/11 but, perhaps in a way, that makes it more prescient.

https://www.lynnkoiner.com/the-kite-pattern/

• 1 month later...

Welp, I am not into this type of conspiracy, I am more of nuts and bolts type truth seeker, secret mercenaries, Government Black Ops, Corrupt Corporations, that stuff.

But if you can prove this is not just another Disinfo Claim or some sort of super secret black ops to cause us to look at it from the wrong angle.

However this would be just one more coincidence on the list that day that tug at the heart strings and make you say, "Something was going on?"

• 3 months later...
On 4/6/2021 at 8:50 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This is really interesting skitzorat - I am out of likes unfortunately.

What "kite" means to me within the context of 9/11 is the astrological alignment that took place that day, among others, and which I think is part of the reason why this day was chosen from an occult perspective. On 9/11 there was a kite major configuration comprised of a grand trine composed of air sign planets with the focal (arrow) point being Venus in the fire sign of Leo. The kite formation was therefore influenced by the energies of both air and fire.

Here is an image of the astrological chart reflecting the position the planets had in the sky at the time the first plane hit the tower (allegedly). Hopefully those not familiar with astrological charts can still see the kite formation via the blue lines.

image.png.2be577ffd7bf9a56c8e5e13b8815cc05.png

The configuration was comprised as follows

• Mercury at 14 degrees Libra (conjunct the Ascendant) trining Saturn at 14 degrees Gemini with both planets also trining Uranus at 21 degrees Aquarius. This formed the grand air trine.
  • Uranus at 21 degrees Aquarius opposite Venus in Leo at 18 degrees.
  • Venus at 18 degrees Leo in sextile to both Mercury at 14 degrees Libra and Saturn at 14 degrees Gemini.

For anyone interested, this is a fascinating link on the connection one astrologer has made between the kite formation and disasters (natural or otherwise) often involving air travel or bombings. Unfortunately it was written in the late 1990s so before 9/11 but, perhaps in a way, that makes it more prescient.

https://www.lynnkoiner.com/the-kite-pattern/

I've never made a chart of the event but quick glance at it, looks interesting.

Mercury (plane, 9th H ruler (foreign travel) and hidden enemy - 12th H ruler) right on the ascendant (air sign). The chart ruler Venus is at the number of evil 18 degress opp. retrograde Uranus from 22 degrees (kill or be killed). It transformed (pluto) the foreign travel (Sagittarius).

So it's anniversary. Look at this image.

It says "Never forget" but X formed by the two hands says...."Never forget, it was an assasination."

_120502042_tv070521776.jpg

wow, OP.

Children chanting the words. Yes, that is definitely.

They use children to focus on the particular words because they have much energy to make it happen.

Edited by DaleP