No Easter Cards in Tesco Why ?

Yesterday I went into a large Tesco superstore to buy a Easter Card not the fluffy bunny ones with eggs but a real Easter Card with Jesus , I searched the store and couldn't find one they had every other card under the sun but no Easter Cards, I asked customer service ' Where are your Easter Cards? I was told they don't have any , this is bad they had shelves full of Chocolate eggs but not one Easter card, it's obvious Tesco don't want anything to do with Christianity and it's the same at Asda the only cards they had were the Bunny ones photo below , interested to hear what your opinions on this are .

Screenshot_2021-04-04-19-24-04-73.jpg

5 minutes ago, gregory-peccary said:

I'm so old I can remember when Easter Cards did not exist.

Easter Cards serve only Mammon, nothing else.

Yes I understand what your saying but it sounds like they are trying to get rid of Christianity, I was wanting to buy a Easter card for my elderly relatives who are Christians.

Not sure why my comment about who is behind Tesco was deleted when it's probably relevant, but okay...

Edit: Maybe just a glitch on my end as I can see the comment in the feed but not in the thread.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

The people behind the corporate network are not christians

They are dark occultists and when they feel strong enough they will wear this on their sleeve

At the moment though they are chipping away at western civilisation to weaken it until such time as they feel strong enough to plant their flag (and remove heretics)

Edited by Macnamara
11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not sure why my comment about who is behind Tesco was deleted when it's probably relevant, but okay...

Edit: Maybe just a glitch on my end as I can see the comment in the feed but not in the thread.

Could you repeat your comment that was removed ? 

Thanks 

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Duplicated topic. Have merged both now and removed duplicate content. Nothing else has been deleted, your comment is there.

14 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Duplicated topic. Have merged both now and removed duplicate content. Nothing else has been deleted, your comment is there.

Oh, that explains it. Sorry GO,  I should have been more observant.