Jump to content

Commies protesting today


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

Marxists marching through London


Live stream link below

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obh8fs3nKSs&ab_channel=SubjectAccess

 

The title of the video is

KILL THE BILL 

 

So isn't this all sorts of groups coming together to demonstrate against the new laws prohibiting demonstration ? 

 

Isn't this a good thing ? 

BC 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

The title of the video is

KILL THE BILL 

 

So isn't this all sorts of groups coming together to demonstrate against the new laws prohibiting demonstration ? 

 

Isn't this a good thing ? 

BC 

 

I have sat here for 2 hours watching it and all I have seen are young students with masks on marching around shouting about racism, homophobiaism, sexism, inequality and every other type of woke nonsense, looks like its been hijacked by marxist groups.

 

Pied fucking piper...

 

Even saw a banner 'YOUNG COMMUNISTS PARTY' LMAO

 

Probably being lead by....

 

BOND - Rebuilding The Man - I Love Black Lives Matter | Church | Facebook

Edited by CosmoGenesis
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CosmoGenesis said:

looks like its been hijacked by marxist groups.

 

I haven't been watching. 

Just commenting on the title and the idea.. 

 

If we want free speech and the right to demonstrate then we have to accept that all and any groups should have that right too...regardless of whether we agree with them or not. 

 

The right to protest and demonstrate is a baseline we all have to come together on. 

 

BC 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

I haven't been watching. 

Just commenting on the title and the idea.. 

 

If we want free speech and the right to demonstrate then we have to accept that all and any groups should have that right too...regardless of whether we agree with them or not. 

 

The right to protest and demonstrate is a baseline we all have to come together on. 

 

BC 

 

That is indeed correct.

 

image.png.0c642eb5cb6c3c2e35d37694efce3d22.png

 

But what I think they're angling for is that 'certain groups' should have special privileges when it comes to protesting.

 

Bet there won't be any heavy-handed police tactics from the Met today.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Bet there won't be any heavy-handed police tactics from the Met today.

 

Indeed. 

David Kurten is good at pointing out these inconsistencies to Sadiq Khan in the Mayor question times.. 

 

I saw him being interviewed in Trafalgar Square on the 20th.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

The title of the video is

KILL THE BILL 

 

So isn't this all sorts of groups coming together to demonstrate against the new laws prohibiting demonstration ? 

 

image.png.a7fa56702e7396f02f7f7ba6501992c1.png

 

Interesting use of wordplay, "its not what you think it is"

 

KILL THE BILL = "anti-police"

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Interesting use of wordplay, "its not what you think it is"

 

KILL THE BILL = "anti-police"

 

It is cringy isn't it.. 

 

Having a picture of Bill Gates would make those placards so much better  :0)

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Ghandi the racist.

 

 

 

 

Ghandi wanted the British rule in India to end, wanted India for Indians. He is universally praised for his endeavour. One I am not entirely dismissive of. However, these people who praise Ghandi and his India for Indians pursuit will then go on to demonize Europeans who seek the same for our nations.

 

dnb.jpg.9e7a8aeb09b63edeecdfbca3b848c2dd.jpg

hggf.jpg.96ec0d4479faf09428e9bf94d49f49d0.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

And before somebody says some bs like:

 

"White Nationalists want to rule the world".

 

White Nationalists don't send soldiers into the middle east to "rebuild them".

 

White Nationalists, aren't perpetuating wars to "spread democracy".

 

Zionists/Capitalist/Communists/ whatever other mask they wear, are pushing and doing these things by way of proxy puppet politicians. They made the exact same claims about the National Socialists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Ghandi wanted the British rule in India to end, wanted India for Indians. He is universally praised for his endeavour. One I am not entirely dismissive of. However, these people who praise Ghandi and his India for Indians pursuit will then go on to demonize Europeans who seek the same for our nations.

 

dnb.jpg.9e7a8aeb09b63edeecdfbca3b848c2dd.jpg

hggf.jpg.96ec0d4479faf09428e9bf94d49f49d0.jpg

 

 

My point tho Enig, is Ghandi was a racist when it came to South Africans or Kaffirs I believe he called them & is not any great secret. But here we have Corbyn & the Marxist anti racists sitting next to him...the same BLM that wish to tear down Churchills statue. Im no fan of Churchill either.

Is amusing to me is all.

 

Zero Covid Corbyn is part of the globalist agenda..& this is a counter fake movement to destroy legitimate grass roots protest.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oddsnsods said:

Zero Covid Corbyn is part of the globalist agenda..& this is a counter fake movement to destroy legitimate grass roots protest.

 

Yeah, it's like the media acting like they care about freedom of expression all of the sudden in regards to those folks that have recently been protesting about blasphemy outside British schools. They only speak out against those protesters because they want to crackdown on protests in general. Every teacher in Britiain will now be scared to discuss certain topics, but I don't see the presstitutes caring about their safety.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yeah, it's like the media acting like they care about freedom of expression all of the sudden in regards to those folks that have recently been protesting about blasphemy outside British schools. They only speak out against those protesters because they want to crackdown on protests in general. Every teacher in Britiain will now be scared to discuss certain topics, but I don't see the presstitutes caring about their safety.

 

Next level hypocrisy & they dont need much rope to hang themselves. Ive noticed last few days the old school anti racist are moaning about the new cancelbots agenda & how sinister it is.

 

Guardian today, article about not enough black people in swimming pools. Probably get their own lane..or two lanes, one jabbered one not.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Ghandi wanted the British rule in India to end, wanted India for Indians. He is universally praised for his endeavour. One I am not entirely dismissive of. However, these people who praise Ghandi and his India for Indians pursuit will then go on to demonize Europeans who seek the same for our nations.

 

dnb.jpg.9e7a8aeb09b63edeecdfbca3b848c2dd.jpg

hggf.jpg.96ec0d4479faf09428e9bf94d49f49d0.jpg

 

And he was also mentored by Annie Beasant of the theosophical society ..make of that what you will ..

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JONJAY79 said:

Stand up to racism another socialist workers party front group.

SUTR are a royal shower of shit that I've encountered on many a demo. They HATE white schoolgirls.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...