CV-19 Downgraded to a seasonal virus and no more lockdowns.

Someone has told me that UK GOV Medical/Science Officers have made a media statement this afternoon that no more lockdowns as don’t work and CV-19 is now classed as a seasonal flu and not a pandemic. Is this correct? (I don’t watch the Blah Blah Corporation) The people who think are in control must be worried about personal liabilities in legal cases. Alternative is JABBED enough of the population to cause serious deaths/illness and hope people still rush off to the nurses and have more Jabs. I would like to know the substances in these vaccines. Seems Public were lied to about a Pandemic.

Edited by Woodsman

Not sure. But there was a tickertape headline earlier about "scientists not agreeing on the R number for the UK" this week. I thought the "science" was "facts" and they "followed" it? But apparently they choose how the interpret it. Funny eh.

So the subtext from that, I suppose, is a division of opinions is growing within the organisations responsible for this scam.

2 hours ago, Woodsman said:

Someone has told me that UK GOV Medical/Science Officers have made a media statement this afternoon that no more lockdowns as don’t work and CV-19 is now classed as a seasonal flu and not a pandemic. Is this correct? (I don’t watch the Blah Blah Corporation) The people who think are in control must be worried about personal liabilities in legal cases. Alternative is JABBED enough of the population to cause serious deaths/illness and hope people still rush off to the nurses and have more Jabs. I would like to know the substances in these vaccines. Seems Public were lied to about a Pandemic.

I thought it was downgraded 12 months ago: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19

But still the lockdowns continued.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, no more Lockdowns but you won't be able to do sweet FA unless you're jabbed.

Sure.

EU said vaccines are NOT MANDATORY and to force them onto people would be illegal even in the Green Vaccine Certificate.

• Like 1

Page 1 of your British passport already gives you freedom of passage.... It reads:

"Her Britannic Majesty's Secretary of state requests and requires in the name of Her Majesty all those whom it may concern to allow the bearer to PASS FREELY, WITHOUT LET OR HINDERANCE, and to afford the bearer such ASSISTANCE AND PROTECTION  as may be neccessary".

Edited by kestrel
52 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Same sort of words on all passports. Freedom of movement and protection from the government.

Though one should presume the intention for a health passport to supercede other National passports at some point in the future.

Just now, serpentine said:

Though one should presume the intention for a health passport to supercede other National passports at some point in the future.

Your current passport already has a biometric chip [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_passport#Biometric_chip ]. It's not that hard for them to include the vaccine/health passport 'upgrade' to the existing main passport.

Baboo, I think Daddy Bush said that after they got away with Kennedy's Assassination. He was photographed in Texas outside the Copshop no doubt monitoring the situation.

'Creative Forensics' is what they called it. I wonder the etymology of the word 'Forensic' Foreign Sics?

The word forensic comes from the Latin word forensis: public, to the forum or public discussion; argumentative, rhetorical, belonging to debate or discussion. A relevant, modern definition of forensic is: relating to, used in, or suitable to a court of law.

Hmmmm?

Definition of foreign

of, relating to, or proceeding from some other person or material thing than the one under consideration
alien in character : not connected or pertinent

Etymology and historical usage The adverb sic, meaning "intentionally so written", first appeared in English circa 1856. It is derived from the Latin adverb sīc, which means "so, thus, in this manner".

Making something foreign and disconnected seem as if, thus, seen in 'this manner' in this context... Again I, Hmmmm.

Who said White Women dont got ass?

a-sunday-afternoon-on-the-island-of-la-grande-jatte-james-carroll.jpg.8303f092c4dc8649844ef5030618edb2.jpg

Edited by Seconal

Looks like slam dunk but legal terms binding they never said Covid kills you. I think its respiratory complications that you die from. So legally and technically lay persons shouldn't make FOI requests unless they can use the correct terms and understand the response.

We all know what's up, but to catch them well, the devil's in the details.

Edited by Seconal

Thing I hate most about this is the fact we have to live with all the people who bought into it and those power hungry mini-fascists who get off on enforcing the rules.

I dream of the days when rich people could just beat peasants in the street.

Edited by Seconal