Vile video

alexa

13 minutes ago, perpetual said:

It starts off with a 'creation' story where god aka alien impregnates. What's wrong with the truth?

I think the video is well made, jam packed with symbolism.

Do you want to be a half human or a whole human alexa?

A half human is weak ass. Embrace all parts of you. Banishing the parts you don't want won't make you a whole human or shall we say...god as god is everything after all. But this is not taught in Christianity to keep you believers weak, always depending rather than realising your god given gift. Life is a cycle, lilke when you having sex, it goes up and down...perpetual. The scene of the underworld is your base chakra. If you disregard your base chakra, you won't have anything to build on upwards and you'll be up in cloud cuckoo land....floating. lol

That aint the truth, thats some faggy shit to turn you into someones bitch. I dont want Satan inside me thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, perpetual said:

It's like you are saying you are sqweaky clean. Is there such person in the world?

Remember even the bible said that the God creates both good and evil....which I think true. If it was all good, then it wouldn't have caused natural disasters or whatever we consider negative. What we consider negative is actually good and it depends on your level to be able to transform it. If not, yeah you fail.

Both good and bad, light and dark is needed to sustain life. Energy is produced when the change occurs from + to -. Static, no movement is death.

No im definitely half rotten, but I blame my environment for making me this way. Still... can you not see the agenda in that video?? This is a Satanic soul recycle factory. Im not falling for none of that. The opposite to accension, allowing yourself to be possessed having some demon impregnate you..like they do little kids & fuck their lives up.

56 minutes ago, perpetual said:

It starts off with a 'creation' story where god aka alien impregnates. What's wrong with the truth?

I think the video is well made, jam packed with symbolism.

Do you want to be a half human or a whole human alexa?

A half human is weak ass. Embrace all parts of you. Banishing the parts you don't want won't make you a whole human or shall we say...god as god is everything after all. But this is not taught in Christianity to keep you believers weak, always depending rather than realising your god given gift. Life is a cycle, lilke when you having sex, it goes up and down...perpetual. The scene of the underworld is your base chakra. If you disregard your base chakra, you won't have anything to build on upwards and you'll be up in cloud cuckoo land....floating. lol

I watched this this morning and found every second of it repulsive. It's a collage of the worst elements and beliefs on this messed up planet. It exemplifies all that is wrong with contemporary society. We'd be better off going back to the stone age if it stops hedonistic wankers like Lil wank X or whatever his name is getting a platform to spew this kind of horseshit at kids.

18 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Do you?

I shall quote myself.

Our world consists of paedaphilia, scamming etc and it's ugly. But tbh, what is wrong with him singing about our reality. That was my point.

Was he singing about reality? The world also consists of an overwhelming majority of good people who do not get involved in scamming and paedophilia etc. Where is all the rap music about going for Sunday lunch at Grandma's with the family. Where is that side of life represented in the music business... It's not is it. The music industry is heavily weighted towards promotion of base instincts and having a lack of control over our animalistic side is portrayed as virtuous. The video didn't deeply effect me. I acknowledged the feelings it gave me and moved on. I found it disgusting, so what. It wasn't representative of reality, it was representative of a reality but not REALITY. Reality is something taken for granted but rarely actually experienced.

5 minutes ago, perpetual said:

I think that will be a hit.

I think this world is a clownworld...disgusting so we have a different view on the reality.

But I try to practice seeing beauty in everything even if it's a pile of shit on the road. Because when you can do this

If I make the track, you can download it for free.😃 There is beauty all around us, just filter out the human side of it all, coz some humans are pretty good at being evil.

16 minutes ago, perpetual said:

I'm not applying to all evil, but you don't know how the Creator, consciousness moves and some of the evil are/have done good to the humanity but you are not meant to know this so I'll stop here.

An evil person is evil, full stop. It matters not whether they have done a few good deeds if they are unrepentant for their evil deeds and fail to cease their evil ways.

Redemption is available for those willing to repent and change their ways, but otherwise all evil people can all be slaughtered for all I care.

Edited by CAC
Clarification

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

I was thinking "What a clownworld....." BAM.... found a new member with that name.... lol Synchronisity is fast and furious these days.

Anyhoo....more clownworld news.

Boris Johnson says two fully vaccinated people cannot meet indoors

well we already knew this.

Watch this one.... He tightens his noose to subliminally tell us that his noose is being tightened and if he doesn't do as his master say his life is in danger. OR he is tightening his own. Either way, it's a clownworld.

^ Even Bojo is emphasising it today.

Looks like you are right Perp. Clown world. Did you here the background music in the top video? Honestly sounded like something you'd here in Gardener's World during a 'how to re-pot pansys' segment, this bastard is ushering in facism to the soundtrack of a gardening show.  We are fucked. 

6 minutes ago, perpetual said:

I wasn't even talking about evil one doing a few good deeds but still if they did donate money for a worthy cause it would still count. Remember, even the most evil person like murders have some love in them otherwise they wouldn't have been born.

My point was that what you consider evil deed could have had a positive effect on the humanity. Covid is certainly one of it. On an individual case, look at Michel Knight who was a hostage for many years but it made her such a positive person....without it it would not have happened. Anyway, if you have a question, start another thread and I'll be more than happy to answer your question. When you don't understand it, you go round in circle. You need to lift your vision higher up and it will start to make sense.

There is no need for repent. Everything is just as it should be.

I will save the hassle and just agree to disagree.

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

I haven't watched Gardener's World so I wouldn't know. How to repot pansys? lol

At this moment, I feel like the equivalent of trying to tell normies how 911, Epstein and Covid are all linked. So many hoops. You have to go and get the info for yourself or you will not understand.

Out of likes.

Exactly this. When I meet up with 'normal' friends I always think "right, this time I'm going to convince them" then I think "where do I start?" You have to experience the knowing. It's not something you can be told.

On 3/31/2021 at 6:51 AM, alexa said:

The Lucifarian agenda is taking over the world, we are definitely living in the last days, God help us all.

Absolutely disgusting!

Alexa
Please don't post random videos o the Mega Thread.
It leads / led to all sorts of random off topic chit chat and comments.
Half of which are now here, as l haven't the time to get them all.....
Thanks
BC

30 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Alexa
Please don't post random videos o the Mega Thread.
It leads / led to all sorts of random off topic chit chat and comments.
Half of which are now here, as l haven't the time to get them all.....
Thanks
BC

OK, Sorry and all ☹️

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Toyah is still looking good for her age.

Hilarious...

There was one she did on an exercise bike and all I remember is her tits, trust me I'm no lesbian.

I said to my husband, They can't be real; he never answered as he was so mesmerised. 😄

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2021 at 6:51 AM, alexa said:

The Lucifarian agenda is taking over the world, we are definitely living in the last days, God help us all.

Absolutely disgusting!

So repulsive 

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2021 at 5:38 PM, Pina Colada said:

There was one she did on an exercise bike and all I remember is her tits, trust me I'm no lesbian.

I said to my husband, They can't be real; he never answered as he was so mesmerised. 😄

This the one?

Theres nothing special about their sound

Its the tits only is why theyve had 100s of millions views

(41,696,000 views)

If tits could kill......

Edited by Jikwan

Cant stand that winy noise that is indistinguishable from all the other cacophonies they pump out to the brain-dead rolling around in their suited up corsas. 

Not sure if it's autotune but that whiny voice I have heard in lots of other music. 

I remember in the naughties lots of songs had some weird chipmunk sounds at through it. 

8 hours ago, Jikwan said:

This the one?

Theres nothing special about their sound

Its the tits only is why theyve had 100s of millions views

(41,696,000 views)

If tits could kill......

Omg yes, this is it.

Lol.