Jump to content

Anyone else being harassed by the NHS Immunisation Management Team?


Bee
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have been getting call after call from the NHS Immunisation Management team over the last few days trying to get me to book my covid injection.

 

My GP surgery had also been contacting me about it but ceased when I wrote to them and said that I do not consent to the injection and have no intention of consenting to it. They made a note on my file and have not bothered me about it since.

 

My husband is also being hassled by his GP practice and when he went for his B12 injection the nurse asked him when she could book him in for his covid injection. He said he didn't want it and got interrogated about why not etc. He didn't get into the argument with her and just maintained he didn't want it.

 

The amount of calls from the NHS is driving me mad. They say they can't take m off their list until I contact my GP surgery which I did weeks ago. I told them that but still they keep ringing. Complete pain the backside.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe send an email threatening legal action because of harassment if they don’t stop. You have already contacted them, the email will be proof and you can use this against them should they continue harassment. Medical harassment going down on record may not be a bad idea actually.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

Maybe send an email threatening legal action because of harassment if they don’t stop. You have already contacted them, the email will be proof and you can use this against them should they continue harassment. Medical harassment going down on record may not be a bad idea actually.

I've emailed NHS complaints today and told them that I have communicated my non consent to my GP surgery and to the NHS Immunisation Management Team. I reminded them about informed consent and told them that any further unsolicited calls to me regarding the covid injection will be construed as intentional harassment and intent to cause distress. I said that unless the calls stop with immediate effect then I would take action.

 

They are really p*ssing me off now. No doubt they will just ignore me. Trouble is they dont always call from the same number so even if you block one number they still get through.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bee, I can totally empathise with this. It's how they've been treating my mum....I think it was 4 calls, 2 or 3 letters, until eventually she was around to take one of the calls and tell them No. They tried to ask why, etc,but she just stayed calm and firm and said that's all she had to say. She did not want it.

 

Then the calls started for me, but so far it's only been a couple. No letter (yet). Instead they've changed over to hassling us with the Census!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've had this. My GP surgery are useless, I'm now the thinnest I've been in years, (yay, poverty) and so low risk for coof it is a joke. GP didn't update my weight, contacted me to ask if I wanted the vaccine. I said no, told them to update their records. 

 

 

They did and in all fairness to my GP I've not heard anything from them about this since, just a reminder to book for a routine blood test. Nothing vaccine related. But, a few weeks after telling them "LOLNAW" I got a message from the NHS central vaccine service.

 

 

Called them to ask when my details were given to them, when did I consent, to tell them to feck off and leave me alone but they were no help at all.  I got fobbed off a lot, told to email one person, they bumped me off somewhere else.

 

So, might be worth doing what I did. I got in touch with my GP surgery. Asked them to tell me when my details were passed to the NHS centralised vaccine service - pre or post me refusing the vaccine? At what point did I consent to my details being shared with them (anyone who has ever been referred to a specialist team knows you have to give consent for your GP passing on your records, right? Why wasn't I given the chance to consent?? I've had this with dermatology and neurology and podiatry) and if they passed on my details after I refused, why did they choose to do this?


My GP surgery got back the same day saying they will look into this and get back to me in 5 working days, also apologised for the delay cos of the long weekend. But I'm looking forward to their response, if I'm honest.

 

 

Might be worth a try if anyone wants to know why the NHS central vaccine service has their details?

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The system set-up will likely be binary. Either they will expect us to agree enthusiastically to the vaccines or be hesitant/strongly opposed. They wont expect people to short-circuit the process by, for example, making multiple appointments and not showing up.

 

Someone on another forum suggested we do with this vaccine what he has done for years with flu vaccines (which are mandatory for his job). He shows up, signs all the necessary papers and then walks out before getting it. That way he has documents 'proving' he's had the jab which he then show to his employer. Hilarious 😆

 

Not sure if you have to provide written consent for the Covid jab, if you don't that's criminal, but it might be interesting to go along with it right up until the last minute and then 'change your mind'.

 

I plan on doing some of this myself. If I do I'll keep this forum updated.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Bee said:

I have been getting call after call from the NHS Immunisation Management team over the last few days trying to get me to book my covid injection.

 

My GP surgery had also been contacting me about it but ceased when I wrote to them and said that I do not consent to the injection and have no intention of consenting to it. They made a note on my file and have not bothered me about it since.

 

My husband is also being hassled by his GP practice and when he went for his B12 injection the nurse asked him when she could book him in for his covid injection. He said he didn't want it and got interrogated about why not etc. He didn't get into the argument with her and just maintained he didn't want it.

 

The amount of calls from the NHS is driving me mad. They say they can't take m off their list until I contact my GP surgery which I did weeks ago. I told them that but still they keep ringing. Complete pain the backside.

 

My pregnant wife keeps getting voicemail from both her GP and the NHS team, and I have sent them a Cease and Desist letter pending legal action for harassment.

 

I got a letter from the team offering me the injection, but I told them in no uncertain terms that I do not require or consent to such things, and if they harass me again I will take further action.

 

Keep a record of all calls etc and take appropriate action against those involved.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Bee said:

I have been getting call after call from the NHS Immunisation Management team over the last few days trying to get me to book my covid injection.

 

My GP surgery had also been contacting me about it but ceased when I wrote to them and said that I do not consent to the injection and have no intention of consenting to it. They made a note on my file and have not bothered me about it since.

 

My husband is also being hassled by his GP practice and when he went for his B12 injection the nurse asked him when she could book him in for his covid injection. He said he didn't want it and got interrogated about why not etc. He didn't get into the argument with her and just maintained he didn't want it.

 

The amount of calls from the NHS is driving me mad. They say they can't take m off their list until I contact my GP surgery which I did weeks ago. I told them that but still they keep ringing. Complete pain the backside.

 

The mistake you made here was telling them that you refuse.  It's actually none of their business.  I was in the same position, and I sent the practice manager a very polite e-mail with my NHS number and told her:

 

(i). I will be making my own informed decision about what, if any, medical treatment I will accept and who will provide the treatment and when; and,

(ii). all vaccine reminders must cease and I wish to be removed from the Covid-19 vaccine mailing list for that GP practice with immediate effect.

 

This stopped the reminders and they left me alone.  That is how you do it.  I am at an advantage in that I was a practising lawyer for many years, so I know how to deal with the authorities, how to research the law and my rights, and how to compose letters.

 

I then decided, for my own reasons, to voluntarily de-register from my GP practice and I researched the procedure.  I am now no longer registered with any GP practice or primary care provider in the UK.  But that's an extreme course of action that won't be suitable for everybody.  In my case, I know there are alternative providers I can turn to locally if I develop any acute health problems.  I don't want to be registered with NHS primary care because I think they are going to start officially harassing and/or even detaining the non-vaccinated and I now realise that the only answer is to gradually go off-grid.

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep, I am getting text after text. Funny how they didn't give two hoots about my blood test results some time ago and I had to go through a dragon receptionist to get the email, then it was crypto'd to the hilt! I had to prove I was ME!

Funny how they don't care about checking up on really old people who have been imprisoned in their homes for yonks, and whose regular health checks/blood tests etc appear to have been abandoned (that's before we get to endless pain from operations that have disappeared.)

 

But when it comes to the vax, they are constantly on at you and are eager to shoot you up.

 

I ignore them and delete the texts. Maybe they'll think I'm dead....

 

It's all about that mindless thing called Government Targets.

Edited by CrowintheSnow
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My mum is nearly 60 and classed as vulnerable because sadly she has a brain tumour. She’s only had one call which she said no to and they just said if she changes her mind then call them back. No more contact since then not even a letter. She is very feisty though so I suspect they know better than to pester her 😂

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

The mistake you made here was telling them that you refuse.  It's actually none of their business.  I was in the same position, and I sent the practice manager a very polite e-mail with my NHS number and told her:

 

(i). I will be making my own informed decision about what, if any, medical treatment I will accept and who will provide the treatment and when; and,

(ii). all vaccine reminders must cease and I wish to be removed from the Covid-19 vaccine mailing list for that GP practice with immediate effect.

 

This stopped the reminders and they left me alone.  That is how you do it.  I am at an advantage in that I was a practising lawyer for many years, so I know how to deal with the authorities, how to research the law and my rights, and how to compose letters.

 

I then decided, for my own reasons, to voluntarily de-register from my GP practice and I researched the procedure.  I am now no longer registered with any GP practice or primary care provider in the UK.  But that's an extreme course of action that won't be suitable for everybody.  In my case, I know there are alternative providers I can turn to locally if I develop any acute health problems.  I don't want to be registered with NHS primary care because I think they are going to start officially harassing and/or even detaining the non-vaccinated and I now realise that the only answer is to gradually go off-grid.

My temper got the better of me today :( Calls from the bloody NHS, census bloke knocking on the door and trying to get in to back garden when I didn't answer at first and more dirty looks in the shop when I went for milk because I wasn't wearing a muzzle. Like most of us, I am just sick of it all, I really truly am.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

My mum is nearly 60 and classed as vulnerable because sadly she has a brain tumour. She’s only had one call which she said no to and they just said if she changes her mind then call them back. No more contact since then not even a letter. She is very feisty though so I suspect they know better than to pester her 😂

Im sorry to rwead about you mums tumour :( Im really glad they are leaving her alone and that she is more than happy to stand her ground :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CAC said:

 

My pregnant wife keeps getting voicemail from both her GP and the NHS team, and I have sent them a Cease and Desist letter pending legal action for harassment.

 

I got a letter from the team offering me the injection, but I told them in no uncertain terms that I do not require or consent to such things, and if they harass me again I will take further action.

 

Keep a record of all calls etc and take appropriate action against those involved.

I'm out of likes but wanted to say good on you :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bee said:

Im sorry to rwead about you mums tumour :( Im really glad they are leaving her alone and that she is more than happy to stand her ground :)

Thank you, I still cry now 1 1/2 years get her diagnosis.

I’m registered to a different doctor to her so when you age group get offered the jab I’ll be interested to see how pushy they are with me. NHS staff doesn’t even get told about he adverse effects 😱 maybe I can educate them if they won’t won’t leave me alone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So far, I have to say that Brussels and my drug dealer have given up trying to coerce me into getting "The Jab". Since I refused it and deleted the three further emails they sent the same day. I haven't heard a peep out of them. I do have a reputation for being rude, and my reputation as having been a martial arts instructor and military instructor, preceded me. 

 

I don't mince words, when I get phone calls from people I don't know or people who piss me off (99.9%). I scream "Go fuck yourself" and slam the phone down. Some twat in a truck drove over my gate fastener. He tried to drive off, so I took his keys and held him until the police arrived and he had to pay for the damage. I could see he wanted to take a swing, but I'm not exactly small, and I used to push weights, so I do have a lot of muscle, so he didn't fancy his chances.

 

I've had the religious nuts at the gate (I have a bell and a very large attack trained GSD and I just tell them to fuck off and get a job and stop wasting my time. They never come back. I see no reason to pander to idiots that I don't want to know, theres far too much PC around. There's no law that says I have to be nice to people I can't stand the sight of.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

My mum is nearly 60 and classed as vulnerable because sadly she has a brain tumour. She’s only had one call which she said no to and they just said if she changes her mind then call them back. No more contact since then not even a letter. She is very feisty though so I suspect they know better than to pester her 😂

Kindest thoughts for your Mum @ItsTheTruthThough

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

You could make an official complaint, but I know from experience what a frustrating and futile exercise that can be.

It is, but it's frustrating and difficult to do so because they make it so to put you off. If you don't feel up to it, put it into writing you want a family member to deal with it on your behalf. Or complain to your MP, because feck only knows they're paid enough to listen to you complain at them.

 

I'm a big fan of chewing the ears off my elected representatives. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, clownworld said:

It is, but it's frustrating and difficult to do so because they make it so to put you off. If you don't feel up to it, put it into writing you want a family member to deal with it on your behalf. Or complain to your MP, because feck only knows they're paid enough to listen to you complain at them.

 

I'm a big fan of chewing the ears off my elected representatives. 

My gp surgery kept phoning and emailing me telling me to book the " vaccine"   in a coersive way.    I wrote to the gp head and told them to stop harrassing me and when i havent received proper information ( informed consent) GP phones me and says that the "vac" is my choice  he said he is only doing what he is told by nhs...now he is shitting himself as I have threatened legal action.  Dont put up with these morons

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, gibby said:

My gp surgery kept phoning and emailing me telling me to book the " vaccine"   in a coersive way.    I wrote to the gp head and told them to stop harrassing me and when i havent received proper information ( informed consent) GP phones me and says that the "vac" is my choice  he said he is only doing what he is told by nhs...now he is shitting himself as I have threatened legal action.  Dont put up with these morons

Not to worry, I have literally zero intention. I've been broke as feck last year or so - no sitting about binging on deliveroo and watching Sh!iteflix for me, ta -  so I am now not in an aged risk group and am underweight a little for my height (oh woe is me, hand me a spoon and some more tiramisu).

 

I've gone from 30 a week on cigs, 10kg overweight, miserable, unhappy and constipated (oh the joys of a good dump) to 3kg underweight, not smoking and off ADs. Happiest and healthiest I have ever been and totally not concerned about the cough. 

 

Your GP is coercing you and even if they stop, how many have they duped and lied to in the meantime? It warrants a complaint and further investigation. 

 

 

I'm lucky, my GP has dropped it, in spite of my going in for other routine stuff, and my regular GP has said he respects my decision and will leave it now.  But how many are they pressuring who don't have the skills or capacity to advocate for themselves? 

 

 

 

Edit: A word, an then to

Edited by clownworld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, perpetual said:

 

People who are at stage 4, and doctors have given up, have miraculously recovered so it is possible for her to become tumor free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhcJNJbRJ6U

 

One of my teachers was crippled from a severe car accident and he is a functioning person now. There are many ways to achieve. Just saying.

 


I completely am on board with ‘miracles’ happening every day when the worse my diagnosis is given, unfortunately it’s her own will and ability to do the right things to get through it that is the let down part.

 

She got badly damaged with whole brain radiation therapy to the point she didn’t know night from day, wouldn’t walk, couldn’t remember anything short term and couldn’t even look after herself. Like a vegetable. When you’re that far gone, you never come back. I gave her a lot of cannabis oil and she made a full recovery to every doctors shock and amazement. She was eating well and doing amazing. No tumour growth.

 

Now she is living off chocolate and cigarettes, barely eating, too scared to take cannabis oil or vitamins,  and may have some tumour growth when previously it was stable. It breaks my heart but I just don’t understand why she won’t do anything for herself to help or be motivated for more than a few days. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...