Do Cheshire Police, Work for Tesco’s?

Blatantly pulled over by a Police Officer - Corporate Enforcement of Fascism Officer - for “Speeding”.
At first though, he says when I ask him why has he pulled me over, it’s just because he is “doing a routine stop”.
Then, after checking all my details out for insurance, license etc nothings wrong with any of that, then it’s for doing “40mph in a 30mph area”. 
But I ain’t going to charge you with the speeding offence.” 
Oh yeah, why’s that?
As you’ve got fuck all proof of any speeding offence?
That couldn’t be it any chance and that fact you’re blatantly lying to justify the imposition of a test?

Does anyone know if these tests are also linked with causing any health problems?

Some tests I’ve heard are full of contaminates, toxins etc that make you ill?

If they had proof of speeding, they’d charge you with it right away. That’s at least pretty much the case anywhere in the United Kingdom.
They wouldn’t be as so kind as to “let it go”. 
But instead, they use it as an excuse to pull me over and make me provide a drug sample on the first bit of open road I get on.
They could and can do the same to anyone without reason!
So no, I ain’t off my face on any drug which may surprise some people I’m sure, but I could be pissed as a fart and you wouldn’t have a clue as I haven’t given any sample whatsoever 😆
What a joke!

All this, for being given evils for not wearing a mask around Warrington (Cheshire) Tesco, telling the security guard “no thanks I don’t wear one”...
Quite obvious and blatant. Followed me around leaving the store and when driving away.

One followed us from the tills, one waited by the door next to the jumped up security guard.
Obviously has a word, while also, good to see, many more people at night time at least, in Tesco here not wearing masks 🎭🗽✊🏻

Corporate shills, they’re the worse.
The first to deny it if you told them of course.

6455C6B6-6BD1-4EC7-ABAC-6DFD8B5A5AFD.jpeg.213d1996625c522c34902c506d31b007.jpeg
What was funny thinking about it, obviously the police officer doesn’t believe this shit himself, all around the store he wore a mask as did the female officer and he didn’t wear one whilst questioning me or when getting me to provide the sample?

Maybe seeing if I had a problem with him not wearing a mask?

Are those games really necessary and as important if you genuinely believed and credible deadly virus was knocking about?

I don’t think so 🤔

Yet, this was obviously why we come under the spotlight and drawn attention.

It’s a trip I’ve made many of times no problem.

Am I to expect this off of any and every cop at Tesco the same time as I’m visiting?

Has anyone else experienced likewise infringement upon their rights due to not wearing a mask like this?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Something not right about Tesco ever since this scam started. I have avoided them, as stories of unrest between customers, nazi store behaviour, ridiculous one-way signage, unnecessary queues, keep coming up in local news. Just a bad vibe near their shops, which are nearly always close to big Cell Towers. 

Don't get this feeling, or witness this behaviour, in Sainsbury's, M&S or Waitrose (though the latter is also heavy-handed and full of hysterical idiots at busy times).

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Something not right about Tesco ever since this scam started. I have avoided them, as stories of unrest between customers, nazi store behaviour, ridiculous one-way signage, unnecessary queues, keep coming up in local news. Just a bad vibe near their shops, which are nearly always close to big Cell Towers. 

Don't get this feeling, or witness this behaviour, in Sainsbury's, M&S or Waitrose (though the latter is also heavy-handed and full of hysterical idiots at busy times).

Yes I’ve definitely felt the same, right at the start, this Tesco was the only place in my local area asking about masks anyhow when it seems to have become the norm to start asking. Many spineless people are asked and they only need to be asked and they do what they’re told and to even challenge these people seems to confuse them like it’s something they didn’t expect and don’t know how to respond 🤔 as they’re simply use to almost total compliance...

But sometimes, Tesco are literally the only place open so if you need something you’re forced to go here.
Things like that is because they’re obviously system ran of course. There’s always no competition/opposition to system objectives/narratives where ever, whenever you look you won’t find one. That’s the system.
Or other times, you have the illusion of opposition like Coca-Cola vs Pepsi etc

But then again I’m a conspiracy theorist so I would say that, so why listen to me 😆 the cry from those without an explanation, never thought about it and don’t really need one anyway. Just accepting of any old shit.

I was surprised as before this I visited Manchester and Liverpool and was shocked at how commonplace it was there to be asked about wearing a mask and it really pissed me off as I’d never be asked anywhere else in my local area and during this covid bs this was the most distance I travelled with all this going on.

But it seemed like it was to be expected in those areas and if you refused or where surprised they treated you as though you’d been living under a rock or something to not expect harassment or denial of service even for not wearing a mask 🥱

It was shocking those policing a church where the most facist of the lot with no understanding or notion of Christianity it seemed or how they where being used as a front for the imitation of prophecy by scanning of the forehead - mark of the beast.
Or the only other place doing this was the forbidden fruit store. Apple 🍎

This all just seems like they’re taking the piss and there will be many who don’t get it so don’t see it and those who do will be treated as paranoid religious nuts and that’s the idea to stir up chaos and make these religious types appear crazy as they see their religion being exploited or may even feel it’s of divine merit 😩

Then, as I say I went into Tesco and this place was the only place close to home that started this type of behaviour and at the start, they got what looked like a police officers uniform on those asking people to wear a mask 😆🥱

I mean, they obviously weren’t police, but that is the initial impression you have on seeing them on first look, but when you closely looked you know they’re jumped up security, but they have that type of combat style vest with various pockets, that must be completely unnecessary and useless and shoulder straps that have something like security on them where you’d have the police badge number etc

I’m sure this is again not limited to my experience?

This is also about these jumped up security guard becoming like police and the police becoming like the military.

All part of the agenda 101. I remember Icke mentioning I think in the 90’s about this and civil servant types like car ticketing - wardens - being given the powers of the police during times of emergency etc in secrecy...

They seemed to have stopped that now, but sometimes they have this really over the top manner of going in and leaving the shop that they have people watching you blocking the areas of going in and out the shop as though you’re walking in an out of some sort of processing centre. I’ve thought myself this from the start was so people more easily become accustomed to the militarisation of these places when they cultivate some sort of food shortages by an equally economic failure of sorts.

That they’re preparing the public to more easily accept this type of action by psychologically becoming accustomed to it in this lighter manner first.

This is also because Tesco specifically had definitely, previous been doing the opposite of this.

They've been secretly employing facial recognition on all their shoppers and had an additional security guard below the camera, checking that customers didn’t have their faces covered 😆

Again, they’re the system of course so makes sense and likely Amazon and Microsoft Facial Recognition systems, the forerunners of facial recognition of course alongside cloud technologies. Won’t be long until such data is shareable real-time with police for disobeying authorities of course, like ANPR style cameras are only for serious crime and terrorism. Yeah, right!

This couldn’t be anymore obvious to me...

it’s planned that a terrorist attack will occur and it be said it is due to flaws in traditional security techniques, caused by the “necessity” to wear masks!

I guess whilst also using encryption based algorithms for communication 😆

So, from now on, we must all “while maintaining social distancing” whether Corona or no Corona, remove all non religious face covers and look directly at cameras on entrance. Worship the technocracy...

This will be to avoid terrorism and serious crime 😆 sound familiar? 
ANPR Cameras being introduced?

All a psychological game of fascism.

While if you don’t comply, you’re aiding and abetting terrorism. You get the idea.

This should be avoided and rebelled against at all costs if you ask me!

But like everything else, the majority will likely bend over and take what they never saw coming as they for the majority of the time have their heads so far up their own arse, what’s the difference. But I hope I’m wrong and people see what I’m saying...

I also not long ago was under Tesco Car insurance as it happens.
Not completely by choice and I’m not proud of it tbh it was simply the best deal on one of those insurance comparisons.
I’m not loaded enough to make such “moral” judgements to pay more just not to be like Tesco or else I would.

You just get what’s cheapest it’s the same scam they pull with Amazon. You’ll likely use it if it’s the fastest and cheapest method.

They then have the majority by the balls.

Tesco Insurance - Never again!

They gave me the run around of “verifying my insurance” which means they want all this 1984 style vetting of info shit off me and I was refusing to give it them. I’ve never had to do anything like that with any insurance company ever before, with about 10 years of driving or so.

Then, lockdown hit and I never heard from them and had no problem.

Insurance come up for renewal just recently and strangely enough they gave it me without any issue, but 14 days in and they cancelled my insurance without reason or explanation but sent a letter and never got back to me why or what I could do to stop this and then tried changing me for them cancelling my insurance. They can suck eggs!

I very easily could have been driving around without insurance and I don’t know if that’s what they where hoping.

This could so easily happened to anyone and you be driving around relying on such insurers who pull the rug like this without you being aware and so could lose your license, points and fines etc

All because of these arseholes being arseholes because they can. It’s just like those jumped up security guards tripping on the little power their gonads have whilst given the opportunity simply because they can, so they do.

Just one lousy letter that could easily be overlooked with a date saying that the insurance will be cancelled by such a date if I don’t contact them. I did and never heard back 🤷🏼‍♂️
Apart from a letter asking me for cancellation fees and I never cancelled they did...

They do have ANPR cameras on their car park so who knows if they’re not already trying to cause such trouble to their customers between them and the police...

More examples of some of the above 

I have had some very strange activity, pages refreshing and losing what I’ve typed before I could send this and iPad freezing up. Seems very bizarre, more so then usually.

Maybe I’ve offended someone 🤔

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Blatantly pulled over by a Police Officer - Corporate Enforcement of Fascism Officer - for “Speeding”.
At first though, he says when I ask him why has he pulled me over, it’s just because he is “doing a routine stop”.
Then, after checking all my details out for insurance, license etc nothings wrong with any of that, then it’s for doing “40mph in a 30mph area”. 
Oh yeah, why’s that?
That couldn’t be it any chance and that fact you’re blatantly lying to justify the imposition of a test?

Does anyone know if these tests are also linked with causing any health problems?

If they had proof of speeding, they’d charge you with it right away. That’s at least pretty much the case anywhere in the United Kingdom.
But instead, they use it as an excuse to pull me over and make me provide a drug sample on the first bit of open road I get on.
So no, I ain’t off my face on any drug which may surprise some people I’m sure, but I could be pissed as a fart and you wouldn’t have a clue as I haven’t given any sample whatsoever 😆
What a joke!

All this, for being given evils for not wearing a mask around Warrington (Cheshire) Tesco, telling the security guard “no thanks I don’t wear one”...
Quite obvious and blatant. Followed me around leaving the store and when driving away.

One followed us from the tills, one waited by the door next to the jumped up security guard.
Obviously has a word, while also, good to see, many more people at night time at least, in Tesco here not wearing masks 🎭🗽✊🏻

What was funny thinking about it, obviously the police officer doesn’t believe this shit himself, all around the store he wore a mask as did the female officer and he didn’t wear one whilst questioning me or when getting me to provide the sample?

Are those games really necessary and as important if you genuinely believed and credible deadly virus was knocking about?

I don’t think so 🤔

Am I to expect this off of any and every cop at Tesco the same time as I’m visiting?

Has anyone else experienced likewise infringement upon their rights due to not wearing a mask like this?

Sounds like to me the police have your car details on file, and will stop you at will.

Something is not right with Tesco.... the one near me has recently installed one hell of a CCTV upgrade and is now sporting cameras with big monitors marked in black and yellow warning tape down each and every ilse. - I'm 99% certain all this CCTV and social distancing is to train the A.I to know people even when they are wearing masks.

The tech has got to a level that most people wouldn't believe. Example: nano technology exists.

With that being said..... just gonna throw this one out there and hope nobody uses this information irresponsibly and idk breaks the 5g network towers..... Did you know: if you take apart a microwave, attach a can antenna to the main component and aim it at an electrical device: it breaks it beyond repair in less than 2 seconds. How fascinating ;) 

Posted (edited)
On 4/1/2021 at 12:51 PM, Captainlove said:

Sounds like to me the police have your car details on file, and will stop you at will.

It could be the case and another thing I was speculating...

But it was quite obvious from this single event the cops didn’t like looks of us from the start with not wearing a mask - if this was because even before entering the shop my car had flagged up to them in some way I’m not sure, may have been the case and that’s why from the start was subject to speculation and we’re going to wait for us to leave no matter what. They pulled into the car park not long after parking up so, may have been flagged by a camera of something 🤔 and if you’ve ever been in the same situation before, you know already in the shop, if you have a car, you just know they’re waiting for you to to pull away, sometimes they hide themselves somewhere making you think they’ve gone or other times are very obvious about it, they’ll follow you, often right behind you for a mile or two, try intimidate you to “see how you’re driving” you know as you’re leaving the shop before even getting in the car they’re going to do this and then make up some BS excuse for pulling you over, when you knew already they were going to do this back in the shop...

But remember, I’m a conspiracy theorist 🤷🏼‍♂️😆 

They went in the shops literally just in front of us and come out just behind us, while their partner in crime waited for them at the exit close to the jumped up security guard, as if they where for some reason considering taking someone to one side and having someone at the front and someone behind. So I don’t know if they where doing this like tried and tested behaviour and just didn’t take us to one side on this occasion but other times they would have done for whatever reason and may have been thinking of doing it...

If you’re leaving on foot it’s less likely they’ll find a reason to harass or follow you but would stop you like this but if you’re tied to a car and they know you’re leaving in one, you’re tied to a lot more legal mumbo-jumbo contractual law crap they can seek to enforce as they’re Satan’s little cock suckers, seeking to make sure everyone and anyone else has a good suck and calling it their fair share 🙄 so, they can challenge and justify a lot more BS if they can tie you to a car.
It may have been they’re hoping the car wasn’t tied to a house or a person and something dodgy in these regards if you read on...

34A185BC-DE4A-412F-BC95-2C20A772B863.gif.fd6204305b1110d4251f3ac6130ea7b0.gif

Not long ago anyhow, a place I frequently sit on a car park and have a coffee most of the time listening to either David Icke or Alan Watts, lockdown or no lockdown it doesn’t bother me that is what I usually do anyhow, a small group of travellers had parked up with their caravans and a heard of their kids running around the place.

This is a shared car park, Aldi, Costa Coffee, the usual group of shops...

So, maybe an annoyance to people here for sure, but if you take into account the police have likely moved them on from a much more ideal place for themselves to be located just because “they can”, stating they’re “unauthorised encampments” which is going on all over the country if not also many other places in the world, that’s why being pissed about this could surely get you do this, then, the government justifies in the hearts and minds of the rest of the people, clamping down even harder on such communities of course, that’s how and why they’re playing such games...

Unauthorised Encampments

Really, this is meaning that, no one is in-control of that land, area, so they can be attacked and bombarded by the authorities at any time they please and hold them accountable for whatever, like they do by targeting people’s homes and “THE LEGAL OWNER” and tie many people to an address to make contractual law enforceable where otherwise they simply can’t successfully enforce it and carry such out.

These local authorities come in anywhere and everywhere to supersede nature, even where, when and if they or no authorities own that area anyway they have no place or justifiable interest in being in, they enforce themselves against people.
Just like they do within pretty much anywhere, they enforce themselves into land and territories where they have no right or justifiable reason/interest being there in the first place, unless you understand and see them as the tyrants they are and their tyranny is the only explanation for war on a sovereign people, nation and leadership until globalisation is successful and is complete.

Why on these communities?

Likely so private sector company’s that want to build something there and can’t do so without disrupting these communities and use these enforcement officers to do their bidding, as if they’re “noble men” sitting on horseback very far away from where people are being pitted against one another are, all for their vested interests and agendas of which each side often know very little about.

Likely thought up as a means of development to open up more areas to build is my guess and basically create no place for them to go to “Cancel Culture” another means of creating cultural Warfare like race and religion.
How would fascist COVID BS be enforced on such people’s so vaccines, technology, the coming technocracy and implantables can be used to identify these people if they don’t come up with a way of breaking them so this can and will be possible and perhaps making them be seen as an uncontrolled potential contamination to the rest of the “vaxxed” mainstream public?

This is exactly what and why they’re doing this if you ask me, it’s a targeted assault on attacking everyone?

FC521868-35CB-4161-AB4E-61109BB7F772.jpeg.504ff52ee36c014fb981239ad8faf317.jpeg

They mustn’t have been there that long, I’m here almost everyday and it wasn’t long before an enforcement officer of the “High Court” shown up to which they didn’t leave so hastily anyways and during this I was sat in my car having a coffee close by to these caravans being looked at by this guy who was taking pictures after asking them to move and handing them the piece of paper “it’s an offence to destroy” 😆

E2DF8E19-F9D3-4F82-B62E-458106EC1BC4.jpeg.8172db64d0935483b7cdffce56fc0dfc.jpeg

He didn’t say anything but spoke with these people and he swiftly left, so if they did have a problem you’d think they would of made a comment.

It could be, with the above and mask situation they wanted a reason as I said and when coming back to their car, checking my car details there was a marker put on it and so they where more than happy enough to follow it up and take note after their behaviour towards us in the store. I do suspect though, likewise police behaviour and harassment of people just going about their business but not wearing a mask could highly likely receive likewise treatment, if police are even still seeking to fine such individuals which they didn’t try with me anyhow, unless it’s in the post 😆

This is also because of these fraudulent fascist COVID laws, seeking to make travellers/gypsy way of life a crime in and of itself.

This is so everyone is tied down to a house to be intimidated to stay inside and be handed down this Military/Police state type of enforcement so everyone’s on some form of marker and you can’t pin such a people’s and their community down to these markers, like a street and a house number or registration and license of a vehicle.

Travellers” ID

A travel ID, Complete Technocracy 101 surveillance via technology and unique data sets.

It has nothing to do with anything else and the stereotype lifestyle they live.
It’s about nailing everyone down so they’re forced to take Satan’s cock!

It’s “Cancel Culture” like they’re trampling everyone’s culture to create the Globalists 101 cultural ethos, that’s the same for everyone anywhere all over the world near enough, so they become no one but a carbon copy clone, a mask and with no individual personal characteristics, like communism. But Globally...

Which currently they can’t do with such a people and their lifestyle and it’s this they’re trying to transform just so they can enforce their BS we should all be seeking to remove these type of markers, vehicle reg, house numbers etc to remove this mesh stranglehold they have over us to remove their legal mumbo-jumbo.
Any solutions to do this by anyone, I’m all ears?

We need to declutter and decontaminate all these contractual impositions on all of us!

COVID-19: mitigating impacts on Gypsy and Traveller communities

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-mitigating-impacts-on-gypsy-and-traveller-communities

Priti Patel’s war on the UK’s last nomads

With its new police bill, the government is trying to criminalise Gypsies and Travellers’ very way of life

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/priti-patels-war-on-britains-last-nomads/

‘Crack-down or criminalise’ - stark future for nomadic way of life in Government new year anti-Traveller move

https://www.travellerstimes.org.uk/news/2021/01/crack-down-or-criminalise-stark-future-nomadic-way-life-government-new-year-anti

'Right to roam' concern over trespass law change plan

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-51532879

9F6BD1DF-FC9D-4EE7-8134-4F8769C2524B.jpeg.d342eba614f66246064add09d638a06c.jpeg

EFAE2ADC-3D1B-43B6-B0DA-CFEFBF5B230A.png.5948d8dad9b64a6e2af87aee95ea51d8.png

5C77695D-3247-4783-9215-B52544DBCC1E.jpeg.0030dabec8e169a198596f442380c068.jpeg

B4F34B57-E669-4A3D-8ECC-FA5DDF1E93EB.jpeg.7bdb0b7dfc291fc9c314ac7dd45f4c1e.jpeg

IT AIN’T YOURS TO SELL AND IT AIN’T FOR SALE 🖕🏿

E3972F82-E910-4738-A326-3594A4E82BEE.jpeg.b7c8bc9cf2d6e1fd006c972c5e1dca67.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2021 at 3:25 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Would you like some diabetes with your covid shot madam?

It won’t matter, she’ll be dead in a minute anyways, may as well enjoy it while it lasts.

In other news...

A comment I made earlier...

It’s mass eugenics, wake up people!

Whoever you are, if you’re going along with this I’d simply disown you if I knew about it, you wouldn’t even be a friend on social media and I’d be rid of you ASAP so if you disagree and can’t see something ain’t right, please do me a favour and kindly remove yourself - I don’t know how you’ve been here for so long - as you, no one else, take a look in the mirror, you are an enabler of fascism and medical tyranny at this point!

I don’t want to be associated with the likes of such people and you’d be doing me a favour. 

That’s my method of ethic cleansing 👌

40AF5AEE-1D3E-4904-8717-9B9F18537612.jpeg.d6db45052470d717cbebc0380e1e5d0b.jpeg

You’d be doing yourself one if you realised what I’m saying and seeing what’s actually happening or at least tried took past what’s being justified for these impositions we are all facing. 
It ain’t a matter of debate or democracy, as it’s not a matter of opinion, it’s a matter of FACT and facts, the TRUTH needs no debate or opposition unless what’s being supported is a LIE.
Then, they need state wide sponsored censorship and all out media propaganda to support the imposed initiative, to manufacture the consent within the minds of the masses, which is what we have now.

Another one I made earlier...

We have a state sponsored fascism and tyranny being justified like usual, by LIES!
This is a matter of FACT!
Don’t expect those behind it and those enablers to enlighten you of right and wrong within this regard.
They want you in ignorance, denial and uncertainty to accept any old crap they throw at you!

ID EVEN GAF what you think about the vaxx... using children as lab rats IS WRONG & IT'S DISTURBING THAT NEEDS TO EVEN BE POINTED OUT.

Do what you like to yourself... BUT CHILDREN CAN'T CONSENT” - Emma N.

63C36F9C-2191-4113-BD1E-24B92067B497.jpeg.fe8260f8baa8c5e086e46d1ef18373e5.jpeg

Not only that, you’d never guess what else is happening as part of the blatant coverup! 😡

Doctors have been seeing these blood clots appear in young children and naturally saying...

these type of blood clots are only common in people usually elderly or at least adults, not children!
(This isn’t right!
What could be causing it if all things? 🤔
Real head scratcher)

So, doctors still not awake to the gravity of what’s actually going on, have been standing up and voicing concerns over this limited problem and obviously knowing this is due to the vaccine.
So, officially what happens?
They’ve said that people under 30 shouldn’t have this vaccine 🥱

As of course, it’s much more common and usually for elderly and adults, at the very least over 30’s to die from blood clots and doctors won’t get out of their pram - as much, as they have placed an element of doubt, carried out what appears to be safety and taken a precaution - seeing those people die due to blood clots caused by the vaccine, whereas they would do seeing children die likewise and would state the obvious, “children don’t just die of these type of blood clots”. It’s very uncommon but now all of a sudden they’re all dying and the link is, it’s obviously the vaccine as since then, these chicken have all died whereas usually, they wouldn’t.
It’s not rocket science but the FACTS are being imposed by the state, by the establishment.

So facts ain’t facts anymore, they’re what can be justified and what can’t be covered up.

This differs between what can’t be covered up will have to be acknowledged and what can be justified will be justified.
The truth then becomes what can be justified and anyone pointing out what’s been admitted, then comparing that with what’s being justified will always be “misinformation agents” and not providing the correct “context” as far as the establishment and their censorship programs are concerned!

Such as stating, if children die of blood clots which they obviously don’t normally, it has to be because of this vaccine, that’s why they no longer should receive it. That the same vaccine injected into adults can then likely cause the same blood clots.
That will be misinformation, missing context and so on. That will be censored.

The only reason they can cover it up and get away with it, is because people over 30 are more likely to suffer from blood clots anyway, so they can deny that these incidents of death or injury by blood clots as being related to the vaccine. 
While those doctors seeing this within children and objecting, are less likely to see and object to this in adults over 30 as such blood clots are at least more acceptable and common than they’re in children!

That’s the game, that’s what we are seeing pure and simple!

Shift this over to the vaccination of people above 30 with the same blood clot causing vaccine and they’ll say it’s misinformation to make that link, the jump and they’ll say that people over 30 can die of blood clots due to a whole host of reasons not only linked to the vaccination - therefore this can be justified, this can be covered up!

It’s quite obvious. 
Ain’t it? 🤔

You'd fucking think so wouldn’t you!
Why don’t others get it?

If it’s bad and causes blood clots in the young it’s no good in people over 30, the only difference is they can obviously more easily get away with this bullshit! 🤬

While more people are likely and open to accepting this!

The Cult of Order Followers 

How can you have a Rona passport to prove immunity following The Vaxx... when The Vaxx itself doesn't give you immunity... Hence you still can't hug people, even if you're both vaccinated... Take all the time you need to question your blind order following stupidity.” - Emma N.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

It's getting very dangerous for those of us who reject the vaccine. Governments are taking a hands-off approach, especially in the USA, and are content to let private corporations enforce the rules. All of those years in which these behemoths swallowed up small businesses and wiped out the small shops of Main Street USA was part of the plan. In many towns, people have to drive miles to Wal-Mart to buy their food and supplies. How long will it be before people won't be able to shop there without the passport? State action, which would have fallen under constitutional scrutiny, has been bypassed. We are the slaves of unaccountable corporations. Just look at the way they back such causes as BLM. The government doesn't have to do anything except provide the agenda for the week to big business and it gets done.

• Like 1
On 4/7/2021 at 3:22 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

It's getting very dangerous for those of us who reject the vaccine. Governments are taking a hands-off approach, especially in the USA, and are content to let private corporations enforce the rules. All of those years in which these behemoths swallowed up small businesses and wiped out the small shops of Main Street USA was part of the plan. In many towns, people have to drive miles to Wal-Mart to buy their food and supplies. How long will it be before people won't be able to shop there without the passport? State action, which would have fallen under constitutional scrutiny, has been bypassed. We are the slaves of unaccountable corporations. Just look at the way they back such causes as BLM. The government doesn't have to do anything except provide the agenda for the week to big business and it gets done.

I'm more concerned about the "anti vaxxers" being blamed for the next wave or virus outbreak. They could brainwash the population into thinking people who refuse to take the vaccines are dangerous and need to be isolated or put in camps. 

If you want a food secure future live near the sea because they're going to stop people from growing their own food and keeping livestock. Living in land is going to be very difficult unless you live in the middle of no where surrounded by forests and nature which will most likely be off limits to humans anyway; All those hunting rifles will be confiscated as well.

Edited by The Old Knight
16 hours ago, The Old Knight said:

I'm more concerned about the "anti vaxxers" being blamed for the next wave or virus outbreak. They could brainwash the population into thinking people who refuse to take the vaccines are dangerous and need to be isolated or put in camps. 

It's already happening. Anti-vaxxers are already labelled as unpatriotic and anti-social. Once they unleash the really nasty stuff on the population - and they will - those who didn't take the vaccine will bear the brunt of the hatred that will be whipped up by the ever-compliant media.

On 4/1/2021 at 1:24 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

My mum had a similar experience in Asda - she was on the phone to me at the time. They gave her shit for not wearing a mask spoke to her like absolute crap, and insisted she needs to wear an exemption card. Gone are the days where you get any form of customer service in supermarkets (and other places too). It’s as if they know you need to shop there so they have you over a barrel with their attitude. It’s horrendous. I’ve had one incident in Aldi with a mask nazi. Although I offered to show her the legislation (equalities act) and also the govt guidelines re exemption not having to show a card etc. She declined and apologised. The manager was actually really nice when I explained it to him next time I went in, and he said he’ll give her a refresher course. 

no issues in Tesco (yet) but it’s certainly getting worse across the supermarkets. 

On 4/1/2021 at 12:38 AM, DannyUK said:

Oh yeah, why’s that?

What a joke!

I don’t think so 🤔

v2.jpg