Anyone any deals with this bank please they can say was good or bad

I read bad things on wikipida that happened in 2008

https://www.coinbase.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coinbase

Complaints

On February 16, 2018, Coinbase admitted that some customers were overcharged in error for credit and debit purchases of cryptocurrencies. The problem was initiated when banks and card issuers changed the merchant category code (MCC) for cryptocurrency purchases earlier that month. This meant that cryptocurrency payments would now be processed as "cash advances", meaning that banks and credit card issuers could begin charging customers cash-advance fees for cryptocurrency purchases. Any customers who purchased cryptocurrency on their exchange between January 22 and February 11, 2018 could have been affected. At first, Visa blamed Coinbase, telling the Financial Times on February 16 that it had "not made any systems changes that would result in the duplicate transactions cardholders are reporting." However, the latest statement from Visa and Worldpay on the Coinbase blog clarifies: "This issue was not caused by Coinbase."[69]

In March 2018, Quartz reported that the number of monthly customer complaints against Coinbase jumped more than 100% in January of that year, to 889, citing official Consumer Financial Protection Bureau data, with more than 400 of those categorized as "money was not available when promised".[70]

Enjoy your own enslavement with this crypto currencies.

The greedy little monkey in you sees quick profit.

GRABBBY GRABBY GRABBBYYY, ME ME ME.

THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS THESE DIGITAL CURRENCIES.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY PULL THE PLUG?
WHERES YOUR VALUE NOW?

😁

If I had the money to invest, it would be on tangible things.

Like precious metals, land or property, crypto currency is a mugs game thats there to enslave you even deeper.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 12:07 AM, James Freeman (of the land said:

Anyone any deals with this bank please they can say was good or bad

I read bad things on wikipida that happened in 2008

https://www.coinbase.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coinbase

Complaints

On February 16, 2018, Coinbase admitted that some customers were overcharged in error for credit and debit purchases of cryptocurrencies. The problem was initiated when banks and card issuers changed the merchant category code (MCC) for cryptocurrency purchases earlier that month. This meant that cryptocurrency payments would now be processed as "cash advances", meaning that banks and credit card issuers could begin charging customers cash-advance fees for cryptocurrency purchases. Any customers who purchased cryptocurrency on their exchange between January 22 and February 11, 2018 could have been affected. At first, Visa blamed Coinbase, telling the Financial Times on February 16 that it had "not made any systems changes that would result in the duplicate transactions cardholders are reporting." However, the latest statement from Visa and Worldpay on the Coinbase blog clarifies: "This issue was not caused by Coinbase."[69]

In March 2018, Quartz reported that the number of monthly customer complaints against Coinbase jumped more than 100% in January of that year, to 889, citing official Consumer Financial Protection Bureau data, with more than 400 of those categorized as "money was not available when promised".[70]

I have lots of experience with them. They are the most trusted exchange in crypto, although not the cheapest.

They are about to IPO also which means even greater compliance requirements.

If you do decide to join I can give you referral code.

Good luck.

On 4/9/2021 at 5:08 PM, Mr H said:

I have lots of experience with them. They are the most trusted exchange in crypto, although not the cheapest.

They are about to IPO also which means even greater compliance requirements.

If you do decide to join I can give you referral code.

Good luck.

from what I have hered about it, is its make or loose every thing and no good for long time savings

9 minutes ago, James Freeman (of the land said:

from what I have hered about it, is its make or loose every thing and no good for long time savings

Well I would question what you have read, because from your post it seems like you have misunderstood what they are. They are not a savings or bank account. They are a leading crypto currency exchange.

If you are looking for a safe bank account, then I would suggest perhaps looking at some banks in Singapore.

15 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Well I would question what you have read, because from your post it seems like you have misunderstood what they are. They are not a savings or bank account. They are a leading crypto currency exchange.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6255486/coin-base-crypto-currency/p1

16 minutes ago, Mr H said:

If you are looking for a safe bank account, then I would suggest perhaps looking at some banks in Singapore.

Why Singapore?

On 3/30/2021 at 12:07 AM, James Freeman (of the land said:

Yeah I'm not going to start reading through threads on other forums, but can answer your questions posed here.

Why Singapore

Singapore is one of, or the safest banking jurisdictions.

On 4/11/2021 at 4:25 PM, Mr H said:

Yeah I'm not going to start reading through threads on other forums, but can answer your questions posed here.

Why Singapore

Singapore is one of, or the safest banking jurisdictions.

OK thanks for the advice!

So Singapore is the place to do my reserch then

How do you think Singapore banking will be effected by the great global reset and do you think if you dont take the vacine they may close down your account?

On 4/11/2021 at 7:07 AM, Mr H said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UOqQf27qjzFk/