"Viral Shedding" / Can we get infected with the Covid vaccine from someone who took it?

Freeman

On 6/16/2023 at 5:23 PM, DaleP said:

I had a pimple too. I guess that was fear too.

I don't THINK?? I really understand(?) this post Dale P. What was your intention there? Just asking.

-----

BBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWW,

Why aren't you very much into posting these days? Something heated went down I am not truly aware of I guess... Or in your private life, maybe too, and if that too, is it a complicated answer therefore? I know you dived off a while back, so that's how come I'm curious to ask if that's okay (since you are still noted as popping on every once in a while)....
Well.....Of course everyone needs time out, but hope you're well anyway wherever your head is at... Hopefully a good place for some of the time at least?? 🙂

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

This past three weeks have been hell but right now is the worst so far.  I've been coughing my head off most of today, I've got shite coming up my throat.   Does anyone think the vaxxed are blowing different germs out to us unjabbed folks.  This seems like the right topic to ask.   I had whatever went round in 2020 and got over that in about 4 days.   This bastard has wiped me out for 3 weeks with no sign of it clearing up. 

6 hours ago, dialac said:

This past three weeks have been hell but right now is the worst so far.  I've been coughing my head off most of today, I've got shite coming up my throat.   Does anyone think the vaxxed are blowing different germs out to us unjabbed folks.  This seems like the right topic to ask.   I had whatever went round in 2020 and got over that in about 4 days.   This bastard has wiped me out for 3 weeks with no sign of it clearing up. 

I had a cough for about 2 weeks that reminded me of the bronchitis I used get as a kid - but it just suddenly went - coughing one day; fine the next.

On 12/15/2023 at 5:53 AM, Mr H said:

I wanted an update about sex with the vaxxed. I don't know unvaxxed females so decided to abstain all this time...

But it's been 3 years now since COVID.....

So any new information on this whether safe or not?

More evidence in the links below. Not particularly "new" studies, but they were buried quite successfully by the search engines & (as usual) the MSM refused to touch the story

On 12/26/2023 at 1:14 AM, Chris P said:

More evidence in the links below. Not particularly "new" studies, but they were buried quite successfully by the search engines & (as usual) the MSM refused to touch the story

Thanks

Just read. Says we were only at risk within 48 hours of a jabbed person being vaccinated 

On 3/29/2023 at 8:02 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

So aspartame and msg play a role in blocking shedding? 
So that means they have a relationship with electric fields/EM radiation. 
Which is why they started putting that stuff in food decades ago. 
The more additive filled junk food you eat, the less you shed if you’re jabbed? This is very weird, like they’re rewarding people for becoming obese malnourished drone-like shells by letting corporations reshape their bodies, health, genes etc…? 

Aspartame and  Aspartate are 2 different things, in case those were getting confused. Or maybe confused was me...

22 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Thanks

Just read. Says we were only at risk within 48 hours of a jabbed person being vaccinated 

Sorry to be Debbie Downer but I don't know if I believe ANYTHING they say abt "virus" "vaccine", etc  If this was an issue for me (and not some distant memory of an ancient city) I'd check some "alt research" like Corbett? THen I would go with 3 x amount of time suggested. Totally arbitrary for me.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Mr H said:

Says we were only at risk within 48 hours of a jabbed person being vaccinated 

As far as I can see they only tested to 48hrs.. they make no guarantee that the mRNA isn't transmissible beyond that timeframe.

Plus.. there's the live attenuated "new improved" (mRNA? 🤔) flu mist that's been given to kids all last term.. This is proven transmissible longer (recipients advised to avoid "vulnerable people" for a fortnight) according to another study.. will post below.

• Sad 1

Links to flu mist studies taken from Miri's blog:

Article:
https://miriaf.co.uk/letter-template-for-secondary-schools-regarding-flu-vaccine-campaign/

..which links to:
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/irv.13149

..and more recently:
https://miriaf.co.uk/open-letter-to-localas-school-aged-immunisation-team/

..which links to:
https://vaccineknowledge.ox.ac.uk/nasal-flu-vaccine#Safety-and-side-effects

The link above is slightly contradictory but contains this statement:

"Children who have been vaccinated with the nasal spray should avoid close contact with people who have very severely weakened immune systems (for example, bone marrow transplant patients requiring isolation in a protective environment) for about two weeks following vaccination. If it is not possible for a child to avoid contact with someone who is severely immunosuppressed (for example, because they live in the same house), the child should not receive the nasal flu vaccine. It may be possible for them to have the inactivated flu vaccine instead."

2 Weeks!

You'll possibly find more in-depth, and also varied stuff via the STRIVE website:

https://striveuk.webs.com/news-resources

https://striveuk.webs.com/strive-studies

Hope that helps.

• 4 weeks later...

I have not been vaccinated and never will. I did however suffer badly for 3 weeks with a flu which I believe I caught via vaccinated people shedding on me. It really floored me. My question is: do I have the same health risks as those who  have been vaccinated? My wife, also unvaccinated, suffered the same symptoms and has since developed ME.