"Viral Shedding" / Can we get infected with the Covid vaccine from someone who took it?

Freeman

41 minutes ago, addam101 said:

Or maybe she's being a drama queen.

Or she knows of your political beliefs and enjoys leading you on and playing to your fears.

Perhaps she is in poor health in general.

Women are known to lie about a gazillion things.

Your story reads like a work of a paranoid person in ill health.

No. 

No. 

No. 

No. 

... and no. 

Try winding someone else up, you're boring me. 

btw, how was she able to function on a day to day basis when she was "bleeding heavily" for at least a full month total on these two separate occasions?

Did she stay at home 24/7 or did she just walk around covered in blood?

Why didn't she see a doctor for at least a checkup after a day or two? Why did she allow herself to bleed profusely for many weeks?

Was she changing out tampons every minute or so?

It all sounds like so much bullshit, either on her part or yours, or both.

Edited by addam101

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

No. 

No. 

No. 

No. 

... and no. 

Try winding someone else up, you're boring me. 

More name calling and no explanations. So demonstrate how m-rna can be trasmitted from one person to the next jumping out of a person's bloodstream to poison another? How does mrna survive the journey when it is destroyed instantaneously at room temperature.

O that's right, "shit happens!" in "dna altered vicinity"! LMAO!

On 8/26/2021 at 8:30 PM, Basket Case said:

And all of a sudden it was peaceful quiet and calm  :0)

What a pillock!

I see what you mean about your friends experiences and my nieces experience currently.

Was there any outcome regarding your friends situation medically?

I will bring my post about my nieces situation here in case anyone else gets a similar experience, for comparison.

• Like 2

Has the troll gone back under their bridge now?

My own side-effects/reaction to being around the jabbed is not going away. I thought I'd cracked it a while ago and then...BOOM....got worse with a vengeance. Have tamed it again, but it's barely tolerable. I'm in pain 24/7 and doing all I can to keep it under control.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Yes. Very similar. 

The 2nd time was only just over a week and a half ago.. 

Waiting to hear more. 

BC 

Sounds similar to my mate, he won’t go near the jabs, but his gf who he lives with has had both. I don’t think any problems after the first, but after the second, she was wrecked, still is a week later, to the point of having to phone in sick to work that’s a work from home job. My mate got the pretty much the exact same illness 2 days later, and he was suspicious that the jab had somehow infected him. He had never heard of shedding until I told him after about it. I don’t know what brand... it is a bit suspect. In my own experience, I’ve had no obvious side effects, although my cardio fitness has gone from good to near zero if it’s connected 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Seeker said:

Sounds similar to my mate, he won’t go near the jabs, but his gf who he lives with has had both. I don’t think any problems after the first, but after the second, she was wrecked, still is a week later, to the point of having to phone in sick to work that’s a work from home job. My mate got the pretty much the exact same illness 2 days later, and he was suspicious that the jab had somehow infected him. He had never heard of shedding until I told him after about it. I don’t know what brand... it is a bit suspect. In my own experience, I’ve had no obvious side effects, although my cardio fitness has gone from good to near zero if it’s connected 

Do you have an oximeter? They are cheap.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001091375578.html

You could check how much oxygen in your body.

• Thanks 1