Red heads

Shake

(sorry mods, please move this to the right section)

I've noticed over the years the verbal attack on "gingers" over the years

Apparently us red heads have no soul. 

9 hours ago, Shake said:

(sorry mods, please move this to the right section)

I've noticed over the years the verbal attack on "gingers" over the years

In the UK, they attack red-haired people due to the link to the Celts, like a millenia old taunt for taking over our island.

My family are of Celtic descent on my dad's side, and I have a lovely red beard which I rock with pride (my hair is brown).

Red hair is the most attractive hair colour on females, to me, but maybe I am genetically biased? 😂

1 hour ago, CAC said:

Red hair is the most attractive hair colour on females, to me, but maybe I am genetically biased? 😂

Nothing wrong with having a preference. I'm blond and mainly attracted to other blondes. Red heads appeal to me too, which makes sense as their complexion is similar.

hgghhgg.jpg.d996c9724f9956520305b148e54f136c.jpg

I would be in heaven with a woman like that.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Nothing wrong with having a preference. I'm blond and mainly attracted to other blondes. Red heads appeal to me too, which makes sense as their complexion is similar.

hgghhgg.jpg.d996c9724f9956520305b148e54f136c.jpg

I would be in heaven with a woman like that.

I actually prefer brunettes or darker hair, but I think red hair is really attractive because of its relative uniqueness.

Fully agree about the woman in the image too 👍

13 hours ago, Shake said:

Generally speaking, when your outsiders in society, most people view you as being without a soul, so thats where that sort of thing comes from. Plus being outsiders, means your cornered alot in history, for who you are.

When your a cornered animal, or human, it brings out things in people that most people do not awaken.

So thats why that sort of thing happens.

Its like albinos in africa, are hunted and killed if born, and for that reason, they would have more awakened state within them to survive.

This is where that sort of thing comes from.

Trauma affects peoples genes, that they pass on, and the cycle never ends.

Without trauma in your genetic history, ie your ancestors, your likely to be weak. The world is harsh, and for outsiders, its harsher. Genetic memory plays an enormous amount and trauma in your genetic history of how well you handle problems in your life. If your ancestors had no trauma in them, you would likely be very weak.

Thats why people judged as outsiders, are often seen like this.

If your like a outsider, and hated for who you are, you yourself will often be like a cornered animal. This is why they in history judged red heads as witches, as these people would of been outsiders, and hated, and its likely then they have awoken something within them, that most people, ie majority do not.

Thats why people who are outsiders all over the world, are often seen as witches by there native culture for being different.

Even though i have no interest in people, or like people really. Red heads were my main preference. I never liked blonde hair at all for some reason, and i assume red heads were my preference, due to them being outsiders like i was. I find it interesting that blond hair has never really appealed to me, but red hair did. Energy is so important for me, and like i wrote above, its likely that red heads have awaken something in there genes, that in small ways got me to react to them, unlike for instance a blond would.

Somewhere in my answer above, is probably why red heads appeal in small ways to me, while something like blond hair never really appealed to me.

Its likely that people with red hair have trauma in there history and genes, like i probably do as well. Most people do have alot of trauma in there genetic memory, but some more then others obviously. Red heads in britain probably have more then most, thats probably why in small ways it was my subconscious preference.

Edited by andy1033
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Muhammed was a pale skinned guy with red hair.

This allegedly is why.. "No pictures please fans" are allowed to be drawn of him? 

We culturally expect an Arabic looking guy, not a white redhead.

I've heard that also. Dunno if it's a link but dying your hair ginger with henna for guys is sunnah in Islam. Which is praise not from the Prophet not Allah. 

1 hour ago, The Illuminator said:

I've heard that also. Dunno if it's a link but dying your hair ginger with henna for guys is sunnah in Islam. Which is praise not from the Prophet not Allah. 

It's odd how many redheads were connected  to legends.

http://otherworldmystery.com/ancient-red-haired-giants-in-lovelock-nevada-usa

https://redhairedroots.com/2018/04/ancient-egyptians-had-red-hair/#:~:text=Ramses II had red hair. Claims have been,research suggests he really did have red hair.

https://gingerparrot.co.uk/the-ancient-history-of-redheads-and-ginger-hair/

https://redhairedroots.com/

China with recent finds of red-haired mummies from 5000 years ago

• Thanks 1

On 3/29/2021 at 8:27 PM, CosmoGenesis said:

All I know is that redhead ladies are the sexiest kind of lady.

The pale skin, the freckles, the fiery red hair.

God damn.

Yes somehow a beautiful red-haired woman is more beautiful than any other kind of beautiful woman. I've always had a weakness but no idea why.

• 4 weeks later...

I contribute something to the red heads tread 😊
Im sure the person who has the most pictures of things they once followed 😀
so I found quite some pictures from Lily Cole who played along with Heath Ledger in Dr. Parnassus - where the whole crew also let stitch the same tattoo after Heath died during filming....

Lily Cole is quite extra 😎 ... I think in England there are a lot of red heads - or gingers

lily-cole-actress.jpg

Edited by Moonlight

On 4/1/2021 at 3:17 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yes somehow a beautiful red-haired woman is more beautiful than any other kind of beautiful woman. I've always had a weakness but no idea why.

A wise man knows his greatest weakness ;-)