Tin foil hat

They media, TV etc make fun of it since I don't know 50 years or so. I thought they must be good for something I guess. I watched call for an uprising an in Israel they use drones now for delivery. As I watched it, it came to me out of know where. I thought of tin foil hats without a reason and I was thinking they could help against drones. It could make you invisible for them because it is like a mirror especially when a light hits the foil. I could be wrong though. 

What do you think?

If you have ever seen phil schenider vids.

He talked in 1990's, how satellites could see a penny(dime) on your kitchen floor with the infra red tech they had. ie computer tech with infra red sats, capable of building a 3d image of your home inside, based on what the infra red sats pick up.

I personally doubt you can stop them knowing where you are, if they know where you live. If these gov people want to target you, i doubt you can go anywhere to get away from it.

If schneider talked about that tech then, and he worked in secret world, thats like 25 years ago, you have to think, its all gotten more and more advanced since then.

I understand what your asking, but i doubt these people have not thought of all ways you try to stop them, ie you as a targeted individual.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

People like to berate our use of tin foil...and this might be a little off topic, my use of foil haa ment Im tge only person I know who has never suffered from card cloning or ID theft. I love hats and often line the inside with foil and Im certain it helps especially if I go from my little home town to a big city like Bristol. Just a little food for thought from real life experience.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TetraG said:

Good point.  What could we potentially sensibly use else then? 

To protect us from drones? Hmm, dunno. Do you have access to a rocket launcher?

11 hours ago, Ethel said:

To protect us from drones?

Hmm, dunno.

Do you have access to a rocket launcher?

I will consider this profound question, as I am blowing up 5G satelites, but oh what need be the rocket?... Will this do? 😋

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hBcz_Sn6brM/TFwCkNzlhrI/AAAAAAAABoI/Mbs9ydzqeYY/s320/456-2930752IEUC621403M.jpg

Member= Rachel Underhill says it best-->

Moving on somewhat... 

Tell me more about aluminium in relation to wearing it around the head, is it really such a problem and mainly/only when ingested somehow? I know it is bad in relation to inclusion of it in water or be it via fluoride released into water. (synthetically produced fluoride by-product of aluminium, as I have noted in other threads) 

Edited by TetraG
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TetraG said:

Tell me more about aluminium in relation to wearing it around the head, is it really such a problem and mainly/only when ingested somehow? I know it is bad in relation to inclusion of it in water or be it via fluoride released into water. (synthetically produced fluoride by-product of aluminium, as I have noted in other threads) 

Can't remember my sources. I avoid it at all costs, including using aluminum frying pans or buying anything stored in it. Same with plastic, if possible. 

If someone wants to wear it around their head that's their business, but where a lot of stuff is concerned, I try to neutralize my view of the thing in question, in order to avoid using the 'nocebo' effect against me. So, for example, although I plan to buy a faraday cage for my wifi router in another month or so, I have sat a tensor ring and an orgonite in front of it, and put it to the back of my mind most of the time. If I enhance my belief that it's harming me, it will enhance the harm. This works both ways. It is the philosophy behind 'blessing' water. 

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/28/2021 at 7:28 PM, Rolandson said:

They media, TV etc make fun of it since I don't know 50 years or so. I thought they must be good for something I guess. I watched call for an uprising an in Israel they use drones now for delivery. As I watched it, it came to me out of know where. I thought of tin foil hats without a reason and I was thinking they could help against drones. It could make you invisible for them because it is like a mirror especially when a light hits the foil. I could be wrong though. 

What do you think?

I'm about to say something silly, but I think tin foil hats "work". We all know that our minds and being can be influenced through radiation, frequency, wi-fi, emw, emf, etc...

What I mean by they "work" is that they definitely stop some of this stuff. You can do a simple little "experiment", if I can even call it that, lol.

Just get a piece of foil and wrap your phone in it, you will see that the phone loses network momentarily.

Me, being silly and in a good mood, I've made a full head hat, or a helmet, out of tin foil to try meditating with it, but I can't use it because I have a long hair and it makes noise 😅

My next little "project" is to make a pyramid, big enough for person to sit comfortably in for meditation, and to cover it all with tin foil, just to see the difference 😁

Aluminium is pretty harmless unless you drink aluminium salts. If you feel wearing a tin-foil hat will protect you from RF radiation (and to some extent it will) you'll need to earth/ground it - all the time.

This video is an example of the deep and complex machinery in place to discredit and ridicule the whole tin-foil hat conspiracy belief.

1 hour ago, Janet W said:

Aluminium is pretty harmless unless you drink aluminium salts.

or you inject it into muscle in which case it crosses the blood brain barrier and affects gene expression

haven't see you since the hack janet.....i hope there isn't going to be another hack soon....