Jump to content

Finally lost my temper with a masked mushroom in the supermarket but every cloud.........


Recommended Posts

I went to the supermarket yesterday and as I picked up an item I heard a voice behind me say "mask". I ignored it and put the item in my trolley. The man who had said "mask" then pulled his trolley up next to mine and said "Where's your mask? You should be wearing a mask!" in a really aggressive tone. I said "Why is it any of your business?" to which he said "It is my business if I catch it because of someone like you!". I said said "I'm medically exempt from wearing a mask". He still wouldn't let it go and after a year of putting up with this rubbish I totally lost my temper. I said "Do me a favour you vile little being and f*ck of and mind your own f*cking business you ignorant moron!". He was evidently shocked and scuttled off as fast as his legs could carry him. I have never in my life behaved like this (shouted and sworn at someone in public), it's simply not me but after a year I have had enough of all the masked mushrooms (happy to be kept in the dark and fed on sh*t) and can't/won't tolerate them any more.

 

I was shaking with temper when a lady then approached me and said to me "I'm horrified!". I thought she was going to have a go at me for telling the man to f off but it was the complete opposite. She said she couldn't believe that had happened to me, that the man had felt he had the right to speak to me and behave in that way. I explained to her that many mask exempt people get verbally abused all the time. I could see that she was genuinely shocked and horrified. I really appreciated that she took the time to see if i was ok and to talk to me about it. 

 

I was discussing it with the lady at the checkout and she said that they get really horrible, vile, nasty people in every day and I was sorry to hear what the staff are subjected to on a daily basis. She can't wait to retire and said that the covid situation has shown people for what they truly are and that she would rather spend her time with animals than people. I wholeheartedly agreed :)

 

Have any of you been through similar? I've been challenged before and responded sharply but yesterday I just couldn't stand it anymore and completely lost my temper. He was very lucky that the cucumber I was getting didn't end right up one of his orifices, vile little man.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, similar situation to yours.

Summer last year after work walking around supermarket, im walking down an aisle and hear someone say 'mask'.....I ignored it, heard 'mask' again, now at this point im seething as i'm hot and bothered from the walk home and it was hot weather, then he gets next to me and I realize its a customer and not even staff, he had a right shitty look in his face I just wanted to smack off as well, well I just flipped starting shouting at him to fuck off and mind his own business, to which he acts shocked that I dare get angry, he then waddled over to a shelf stacker, literally tugged on their shirt and pointed me out as not wearing a mask, the shop worker just ignored him as I told him to fuck off home and watch some more BBC propaganda. Yeah I was shaking with anger too.

 

That has been the only time I have been challenged, because of that experience I just walk around supermarkets with a mean look on my face now and people seem to leave me alone.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No me personally but my mum has. Each time it has been an elderly man and each one was extremely vile to her, she has a short fuse so just tells them to fuck off and asks if they’re so terrified of dying because she is maskless then why are they putting themselves in danger by coming right up to her? They walk off still spewing vile shit and don’t shut up. It’s shocking. I’m usually really timid and hate confrontation but I think I would lose my temper hugely if it happened to me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

No me personally but my mum has. Each time it has been an elderly man and each one was extremely vile to her, she has a short fuse so just tells them to fuck off and asks if they’re so terrified of dying because she is maskless then why are they putting themselves in danger by coming right up to her? They walk off still spewing vile shit and don’t shut up. It’s shocking. I’m usually really timid and hate confrontation but I think I would lose my temper hugely if it happened to me.

 

Ya mum sounds like a legend.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

If these masked mushrooms really, truly and genuinely believed there was a deadly airborne virus killing hundreds of thousands of people there is absolutely no way they would happily walk around Tesco believing that a thin piece of fabric over their mouth and nose would save them. These people absolutely boggle my brain. I don't begin to understand them. I have started to really despise them though after a year. I've so had enough.

 

The side of me that was raised to have manners, respect, not to swear etc should feel guilty but the truth is I am not sorry and actually feel better for telling him to F off.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bee said:

If these masked mushrooms really, truly and genuinely believed there was a deadly airborne virus killing hundreds of thousands of people there is absolutely no way they would happily walk around Tesco believing that a thin piece of fabric over their mouth and nose would save them. These people absolutely boggle my brain. I don't begin to understand them. I have started to really despise them though after a year. I've so had enough.

 

The side of me that was raised to have manners, respect, not to swear etc should feel guilty but the truth is I am not sorry and actually feel better for telling him to F off.

The saddest part of this affair is that these brain dead morons DO believe that a diaper over their faces DOES protect them. That's the really sad part. Nothing will alter that belief, despite literature, videos and any real proof that you can come up with.

 

Why all the 'doctors' on the TV, know better. THEY are doctors, they would never lie to them. The ones that say anything different are nuts, conspiracy theorists, they should be wearing tinfoil hats.

 

Where is that asteroid?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bee said:

I went to the supermarket yesterday and as I picked up an item I heard a voice behind me say "mask". I ignored it and put the item in my trolley. The man who had said "mask" then pulled his trolley up next to mine and said "Where's your mask? You should be wearing a mask!" in a really aggressive tone. I said "Why is it any of your business?" to which he said "It is my business if I catch it because of someone like you!". I said said "I'm medically exempt from wearing a mask". He still wouldn't let it go and after a year of putting up with this rubbish I totally lost my temper. I said "Do me a favour you vile little being and f*ck of and mind your own f*cking business you ignorant moron!". He was evidently shocked and scuttled off as fast as his legs could carry him. I have never in my life behaved like this (shouted and sworn at someone in public), it's simply not me but after a year I have had enough of all the masked mushrooms (happy to be kept in the dark and fed on sh*t) and can't/won't tolerate them any more.

 

I was shaking with temper when a lady then approached me and said to me "I'm horrified!". I thought she was going to have a go at me for telling the man to f off but it was the complete opposite. She said she couldn't believe that had happened to me, that the man had felt he had the right to speak to me and behave in that way. I explained to her that many mask exempt people get verbally abused all the time. I could see that she was genuinely shocked and horrified. I really appreciated that she took the time to see if i was ok and to talk to me about it. 

 

I was discussing it with the lady at the checkout and she said that they get really horrible, vile, nasty people in every day and I was sorry to hear what the staff are subjected to on a daily basis. She can't wait to retire and said that the covid situation has shown people for what they truly are and that she would rather spend her time with animals than people. I wholeheartedly agreed :)

 

Have any of you been through similar? I've been challenged before and responded sharply but yesterday I just couldn't stand it anymore and completely lost my temper. He was very lucky that the cucumber I was getting didn't end right up one of his orifices, vile little man.

 

Christmas should be fun...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Bee said:

I went to the supermarket yesterday and as I picked up an item I heard a voice behind me say "mask". I ignored it and put the item in my trolley. The man who had said "mask" then pulled his trolley up next to mine and said "Where's your mask? You should be wearing a mask!" in a really aggressive tone. I said "Why is it any of your business?" to which he said "It is my business if I catch it because of someone like you!". I said said "I'm medically exempt from wearing a mask". He still wouldn't let it go and after a year of putting up with this rubbish I totally lost my temper. I said "Do me a favour you vile little being and f*ck of and mind your own f*cking business you ignorant moron!". He was evidently shocked and scuttled off as fast as his legs could carry him. I have never in my life behaved like this (shouted and sworn at someone in public), it's simply not me but after a year I have had enough of all the masked mushrooms (happy to be kept in the dark and fed on sh*t) and can't/won't tolerate them any more.

 

I was shaking with temper when a lady then approached me and said to me "I'm horrified!". I thought she was going to have a go at me for telling the man to f off but it was the complete opposite. She said she couldn't believe that had happened to me, that the man had felt he had the right to speak to me and behave in that way. I explained to her that many mask exempt people get verbally abused all the time. I could see that she was genuinely shocked and horrified. I really appreciated that she took the time to see if i was ok and to talk to me about it. 

 

I was discussing it with the lady at the checkout and she said that they get really horrible, vile, nasty people in every day and I was sorry to hear what the staff are subjected to on a daily basis. She can't wait to retire and said that the covid situation has shown people for what they truly are and that she would rather spend her time with animals than people. I wholeheartedly agreed :)

 

Have any of you been through similar? I've been challenged before and responded sharply but yesterday I just couldn't stand it anymore and completely lost my temper. He was very lucky that the cucumber I was getting didn't end right up one of his orifices, vile little man.

 

I have only had one incident where a customer in Sainsbury's tried harassing me over why I wasn't wearing a mask, and he ended up taking his coat off to try fight me!

 

Let's just say he was lucky a member of the public intervened when they did.

 

I'm not a violent person, but I'm not shy of having to use violence in self-defence, especially against morons like that.

 

Other than that, I haven't had any issues not wearing a mask, and haven't since this fraud started.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CAC said:

 

I have only had one incident where a customer in Sainsbury's tried harassing me over why I wasn't wearing a mask, and he ended up taking his coat off to try fight me!

 

Let's just say he was lucky a member of the public intervened when they did.

 

I'm not a violent person, but I'm not shy of having to use violence in self-defence, especially against morons like that.

 

Other than that, I haven't had any issues not wearing a mask, and haven't since this fraud started.


If he was worried about catching COVID because you don’t have a mask, why on earth logically would be be trying to fight you, which would mean by his own logic he is risking death by COVID by coming close to you and panting as you fight!? I swear there is no logic or even a brain cell between the ears of people like this!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:


If he was worried about catching COVID because you don’t have a mask, why on earth logically would be be trying to fight you, which would mean by his own logic he is risking death by COVID by coming close to you and panting as you fight!? I swear there is no logic or even a brain cell between the ears of people like this!

 

Exactly!

 

The guy had already been shouting abuse at another maskless guy who was with his kid, and then he rounded on me when he couldn't find the other guy.

 

He definitely had nothing between the ears and that is what made me take pity on him. Otherwise he would be missing a few teeth now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CAC said:

 

Exactly!

 

The guy had already been shouting abuse at another maskless guy who was with his kid, and then he rounded on me when he couldn't find the other guy.

 

He definitely had nothing between the ears and that is what made me take pity on him. Otherwise he would be missing a few teeth now.

According to Boris, there are 30,000,000 like him un the UK.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CAC said:

 

Exactly!

 

The guy had already been shouting abuse at another maskless guy who was with his kid, and then he rounded on me when he couldn't find the other guy.

 

He definitely had nothing between the ears and that is what made me take pity on him. Otherwise he would be missing a few teeth now.

I am not a violent person. I have never been physically violent to another person in my life but on Saturday I felt perilously close to it. I don't like what I feel I am turning in to :( I don't like leaving the house any more, more than happy to be here with my husband when he is not at work and our cats. I find my peace doing the garden and listening to music etc. We have been invited over by new neighbours who seem nice people but they are 100% invested in the covid fraud and have had their injections. I just can't face going. I refuse to sit there and pretend I agree with their views. This is causing issues between myself and my husband. So often these days I feel I wouldn't care if I never had to interact with another human being again which I know is unfair; there are some lovely people out there. It just seems I only tend to meet them online and those I have actual face to face contact with are totally bought in to the agenda and I cant relate to them at all, especially after over a year of this rubbish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bee said:

I am not a violent person. I have never been physically violent to another person in my life but on Saturday I felt perilously close to it. I don't like what I feel I am turning in to :( I don't like leaving the house any more, more than happy to be here with my husband when he is not at work and our cats. I find my peace doing the garden and listening to music etc. We have been invited over by new neighbours who seem nice people but they are 100% invested in the covid fraud and have had their injections. I just can't face going. I refuse to sit there and pretend I agree with their views. This is causing issues between myself and my husband. So often these days I feel I wouldn't care if I never had to interact with another human being again which I know is unfair; there are some lovely people out there. It just seems I only tend to meet them online and those I have actual face to face contact with are totally bought in to the agenda and I cant relate to them at all, especially after over a year of this rubbish.

I am a person who trained military and police in martial arts. I have NO problem, even at my age of taking anyone down and sending them to the hospital. That's why I have never ventured out of my garden for over a year.

 

I make music, I watch TV and I am at peace with my family. I HATE interacting with people since I retired. For most of my life I had to put up with morons, cretins, retards, idiots and lunatics and be polite to them. I see no reason why I should do the same now that I'm retired. 

 

My neighbor is very much the same as me, but neither of us are very social animals. Most people I know, haven't got two grey cells to rub together. I've been like this since I was a child. The less I have to communicate with clowns the better.

 

Here online, you can just skip the people you know are talking crap. In the flesh. I just insult them since I retired.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

I am a person who trained military and police in martial arts. I have NO problem, even at my age of taking anyone down and sending them to the hospital. That's why I have never ventured out of my garden for over a year.

 

I make music, I watch TV and I am at peace with my family. I HATE interacting with people since I retired. For most of my life I had to put up with morons, cretins, retards, idiots and lunatics and be polite to them. I see no reason why I should do the same now that I'm retired. 

 

My neighbor is very much the same as me, but neither of us are very social animals. Most people I know, haven't got two grey cells to rub together. I've been like this since I was a child. The less I have to communicate with clowns the better.

 

Here online, you can just skip the people you know are talking crap. In the flesh. I just insult them since I retired.

Your honesty is very refreshing :) I have never been a very social person since I was a young child. The world never seemed quite right to me so I was labelled as 'timid', 'withdrawn', 'shy', 'too sensitive' etc.

 

My tolerance for other people is at an all time low. Sorry to be selfish but thank you for giving me the comfort of knowing its not just me :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bee said:

I am not a violent person. I have never been physically violent to another person in my life but on Saturday I felt perilously close to it. I don't like what I feel I am turning in to :( I don't like leaving the house any more, more than happy to be here with my husband when he is not at work and our cats. I find my peace doing the garden and listening to music etc. We have been invited over by new neighbours who seem nice people but they are 100% invested in the covid fraud and have had their injections. I just can't face going. I refuse to sit there and pretend I agree with their views. This is causing issues between myself and my husband. So often these days I feel I wouldn't care if I never had to interact with another human being again which I know is unfair; there are some lovely people out there. It just seems I only tend to meet them online and those I have actual face to face contact with are totally bought in to the agenda and I cant relate to them at all, especially after over a year of this rubbish.

 

I understand completely. It reminds me of how I felt when I first "woke up" or became aware of the fact that most of what we are told is nothing more than a fabrication aimed at controlling us.

 

It took me a good couple of years to adjust to it all, and although I still can't relate to the vast majority of the Ignorati, I am settled and strong in my convictions nowadays and keep my circle of people small.

 

It can be a lonely path, but be assured that there are plenty of people like us out there and you will meet new, like-minded friends over the years to come.

 

Find your inner peace and strength, and don't bother with those who are not on the same path as you because it will only cause you conflict and stop you becoming who you are.

Edited by CAC
Typo
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:


If he was worried about catching COVID because you don’t have a mask, why on earth logically would be be trying to fight you, which would mean by his own logic he is risking death by COVID by coming close to you and panting as you fight!? I swear there is no logic or even a brain cell between the ears of people like this!

 

This is the problem. A total lack of logical or critical thinking on the part of the majority of the population.

 

This is what happens when people become propagandised by behavioural messaging and social engineering. People stop thinking for themselves, they let the talking heads and 'experts' on the TV do their thinking for them. They become part of a collectivised 'hive mind'.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

This is the problem. A total lack of logical or critical thinking on the part of the majority of the population.

 

This is what happens when people become propagandised by behavioural messaging and social engineering. People stop thinking for themselves, they let the talking heads and 'experts' on the TV do their thinking for them. They become part of a collectivised 'hive mind'.

 

 

But genuine question, why then doesn't the programming affect all people/everyone? How is it that some, and not an insignificant amount, can see beyond the programming and haven't succumbed to it? Why it is that despite the programming there are people who can think for themselves and who don't automatically accept what they are told by those perceived to be in positions of authority? What differentiates those who are passive, accepting and obedient and those who see through all the lies? I've thought about this a lot but can't really figure it out. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bee said:

But genuine question, why then doesn't the programming affect all people/everyone? How is it that some, and not an insignificant amount, can see beyond the programming and haven't succumbed to it? Why it is that despite the programming there are people who can think for themselves and who don't automatically accept what they are told by those perceived to be in positions of authority? What differentiates those who are passive, accepting and obedient and those who see through all the lies? I've thought about this a lot but can't really figure it out. 

 

I think it depends on the person, or more specifically the 'individual'.

 

I can only speak from my own experience; certainly when I was younger, I always found myself a bit 'different' to other people, the quiet kid at school who everyone thought was a 'swot' or just smart. I've always had an innate 'curiosity' and a need to try and understand things by 'asking questions'. I always used to use logic to 'solve puzzles'.

 

As I got older, I did have a group of 'friends', not particularly close ones, but while I did enjoy their company and joining in with their activities, I did often yearn to just go off and do things for myself, by myself.

 

It was about five or six years ago now that I really started to figure out that there was 'something wrong', not with me but with everybody else.

 

When you start to see things for what they really are, the 'normies' with their ingrained ideas and beliefs really start to turn on you.

 

And that was all before this current situation, so I was well prepared really.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I think it depends on the person, or more specifically the 'individual'.

 

I can only speak from my own experience; certainly when I was younger, I always found myself a bit 'different' to other people, the quiet kid at school who everyone thought was a 'swot' or just smart. I've always had an innate 'curiosity' and a need to try and understand things by 'asking questions'. I always used to use logic to 'solve puzzles'.

 

As I got older, I did have a group of 'friends', not particularly close ones, but while I did enjoy their company and joining in with their activities, I did often yearn to just go off and do things for myself, by myself.

 

It was about five or six years ago now that I really started to figure out that there was 'something wrong', not with me but with everybody else.

 

When you start to see things for what they really are, the 'normies' with their ingrained ideas and beliefs really start to turn on you.

 

And that was all before this current situation, so I was well prepared really.

Ten out of ten. I read a story once. in which the author postulated three kinds of people.

 

Leaders - they banished years ago. Putin is the only one left.

Followers - the brainless wankers that are walking around in their face diapers

The jealous - They don't want to be followers, but they don't have the brain to be leaders, so they behave just like those in the supermarket who scream at you for not weaering a muzzle. I firmly believe that the Police fall into this category as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had 4 run ins and a disaplinary at work. I've been angrier and less tolerant of others after so much conflict.

 

I've not changed as a person, everyone has changed around me. All I want to do is earn my pay, buy my food and go home. Not much to ask is it?

 

I've already had to fight not to take mandatory covid tests. I imagine this week I'll be in HR again when I refuse the vaccine.

 

Stay strong everyone.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bee said:

But genuine question, why then doesn't the programming affect all people/everyone? How is it that some, and not an insignificant amount, can see beyond the programming and haven't succumbed to it? Why it is that despite the programming there are people who can think for themselves and who don't automatically accept what they are told by those perceived to be in positions of authority? What differentiates those who are passive, accepting and obedient and those who see through all the lies? I've thought about this a lot but can't really figure it out. 

 

Our brains are wired differently to theirs.

We are superior to them spiritually.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...