MSM Corona Propaganda - EastEnders - Full Time Bias Adverts Targeting us all Psychologically - Propaganda sold as Entertainment

I think us and the MSM that report “on our behalf” ought to get their priorities straightened out!

So back in...

EastEnders viewers can't bloody believe the swearing in last night's episode

“Bastard... arse... shagging... I am done."
Walford's air was turned blue in last night's EastEnders (Thursday 12) and viewers couldn't bloody believe it.  The episode contained not one, but THREE naughty words, starting with Sharon (Letitia Dean) calling Phil a "stupid, stupid, stupid bastard".

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/a818886/eastenders-viewers-swearing-twitter-reactions/

7CB6AF53-5F58-48C3-AF12-EBD6FCED83D1.jpeg.55e5327189286d6ac301901be9d27f2c.jpeg

Now

Eastenders on Corona Hysteria and Stereotypical Style, supercilious Propaganda for anyone with any sense...
https://www.facebook.com/100064883241658/videos/112470120925762/

https://www.facebook.com/andrea.kendell.3/videos/112470120925762/

15B5D8E4-89F9-4422-BE53-6252610210CA.jpeg.6b7a4762d3d972ee8534a119af948903.jpeg

Video transcript

“I don't think I've ever seen anything as fucking disgusting as this maybe I should be contacting. We should all be complaining about it. This has gone too far. Ladies and gentlemen, just too far just have a watch of this. No. I don't watch this shit myself, but someone in my household does and I caught a little bit of this fucking last night on a recording. just just take a look good morning. What a wonderful day? I'm in my house. Oh. Kids who love him you're on the lottery. Oh yeah. man. you can say that again got a second vaccination already. Oh good for you. I'm doing my first one later today. I'm calling it my super power to make that bit more. Invincible Science is a wonderful thing about you and me. Oh don't tell me you're one of them anti vax, but you must admit they pushed it through too quick lab rats. That's what we are the high level. Any of that rubbish pumped into me me please. And she can say what she likes. I mean, normally I'm with her all the way, but who knows what he's gonna do to us in 510 years time. Well, let me tell you what I do know last year, I was lying down in a hospital bed gasping for breath thought it was all over. I wouldn't wish that on the worst enemy come on man will kill you faster of them fags. Some of the best scientists have worked on this, but you reckon you know better. How's that PHD working out for you? Karen Yeah. Well, I've got plenty. It's hard to think about it. You know they're much younger than you Oh well, you wouldn't worry about getting to my age if you can and thinking like that. After everything we've been through this year, I can't help some people. A fucking you fucking despicable cunts. How fucking dare you you know? I mean, I'm I'm lost for words. I don't even know what the fuck to say to you. you see this is happening on the others as well. This is happening on fucking Emma Fucking Coronation Street. It's I've never seen anything like it have you ever seen anything like it really.”

3CD75C46-4226-4EF8-A022-29B7F3865570.jpeg.3b8043a25fd77e9576cfa123dad68e51.jpeg

Sharing anything questioning COVID Vax and FB always states the below 
Covid-19 vaccines go through many tests for safety and effectiveness before they’re approved
That’s a complete and utter lie. The testing is taking place upon those injected with it. That’s a fact. It’s an experimental exercise, even by official standards, being used on mass society without adequate safety checks as a matter of so called urgency that apparently outweigh the risks of COVID. So of course, saying what’s said here is a complete and utter lie, they can get away with it and fool many people...
E3C15208-B6B4-478F-9A48-D2086C759281.jpeg.2500d87adc0be7a43b94effc5063930d.jpeg

Water Supply, Toxic Chemicals and Death
If they’re deliberately going out of their way to not test for it, that’s because they know it’s in it and they don’t want to be held accountable for it or openly admit they’re allowing the poisoning of our water...

UK ‘flying blind’ on levels of toxic chemicals in tap water

Government is not testing drinking water for PFAS, which studies have linked to numerous health issues

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/mar/25/uk-flying-blind-on-levels-of-toxic-chemicals-in-tap-water?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other&fbclid=IwAR3ttodgi90_h1ETUtTYU_lk1slQhQsBnDGjBY9KQ5eZMlV3ohzwyCSZSe0

They’re basically telling you, they’re poisoning our water and you’d be hard pressed to prove your health problems have occurred due to the water supply. Maybe they’ll just blame it on something else while they can get away with it.

Meanwhile, they’re massively testing for something which they equally know doesn’t exist and are making a mass state of hysteria out of it for the sake of justifying political transformation. 
I bet you have no idea what I’m referring to at all... 🙄

Is this an admission from on high that they've been poisoning us?
Oooh all other countries checking the water but the uk isn’t 🤔” - Natalie Mc.

While on the other hand, this coming now, could create the idea that mass illness or death caused by vaccinations as being something in the water. Meanwhile, this could justify putting some other form of shite in our water!

Maybe “so we’re all protected”...

CD46B726-22C0-46BC-A2D2-80C07E11B858.jpeg.3a2893f99b9e5ef67881beb1d51142ba.jpeg

3E3389D5-CA7D-49BC-9BD7-82BABE940D98.jpeg.865d215418e4c88104d0a27a9c71e7b9.jpeg
FB are censoring this image above...

This is what it looks like...
28AB7D02-EFB1-417F-B1D2-B6433B9B5B1E.jpeg.ea76ff078b7a561f1c3936c53c73273f.jpeg

Absolutely and even censorship fascism is here to deny this is a pure and simple fact.
Denial of the fact we are under facist rule using medical necessity as the basis, so the whole of society can be experimented upon and a mass state of eugenic practice can take place. The effects of this are of course a war crime and to say otherwise is to be within denial.
The only way or reason you can argue against this, is when and where you present the real and obvious proof of the existence of a virus that’s killing everyone, you isolate it apart for all other things as being new and unique and show it to exist and the fact of its existence can be proved as a sincere and credible threat to human beyond a mere COLD or FLU, that it therefore justifies such extreme measures to prevent death!
What’s happening now clearly isn’t the case and we have a state of hysteria, sensationalism, fear mongering and all around propaganda to justify preconceived political agendas that have been long since known about and shared by us “conspiracy theorists” and even though those “conspiracy theories” are coming to fruition are neither here nor there, we must maintain silence and denial of this fact!
Pretend they’re still lies, theories, paranoia and some one else’s mental illness 🙄

6EB94D7F-79D1-49C7-ACC7-92A881C8C37B.jpeg.6d0029afe3cedec3304d6368fbc281a5.jpeg

The lengths the establishment go to, to cover up the obvious truth and stop people asking basic questions is gob smacking but what’s even more gob smacking are those who can’t see this is the case and that such is happening.

700B12CB-80E5-4F9E-973D-075734F8D1C1.jpeg.a570321a0ef8043ad7abd53780340753.jpeg

They really are taking the piss out of society...

70D069EB-C2C0-4708-91A6-9F984DB8AAA7.jpeg.79c62fd017703ea967db24fcfef04661.jpeg

How desperate must they be to incentivise the very thing which is going to save your life for a free doughnut 🍩?
They really do believe the “common man” is Homer Simpson...

C2F66B36-9450-4576-B71C-8F0D77E71958.jpeg.177517fae9b5ae9cb59646158ab3fc7f.jpeg

B88A99E2-70BC-448C-AF62-BA121B3726CE.jpeg.602ab69ca3719376065157e5c6220a5f.jpeg

Why until 2023?

Well, they’d have to admit the damages caused by covid vaxxing within 2023 but until then, they can manipulate and make up any crap they like to psychological engage people with outright propaganda. After 2023, they’d have to admit the implications caused by the vaccine after this period of time used to experiment upon society. By then, not anything will go. That should stand out just a little bit...

98D0FC25-7EC4-41DB-B8F0-73C06D5CFCCF.jpeg.1e1611436e69bd5d0cbcc6c199ad5a69.jpeg75088F87-F202-4AC7-BC1A-4ACF2B1AA6F9.jpeg.70f5a4a883d04852f8640574d36da633.jpeg

Straight into the beasts mouth...
Through this covid chaos, Boris has compared our pandemic to an opportunity to transform all of society, it doesn’t matter if we like it or not because of COVID fascism, by build back better, agenda 21/30 to transform our world for sustainable development, to creating a New Jerusalem and stated as much that we are within the teeth of the pandemic...
Just when do we come out the demons arse?

07A05037-4009-4458-A739-535D48FBC4FB.jpeg.56dd142d7e75941806e08dbbd09f5ded.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
Posted (edited)
On 3/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, shadowmoon said:

my sister watches tripe like eastenders all the time, I said to her don't take the vax, don't  trust billy goat gates.

she got vaccinated. 🤦‍♂️

I know how you feel. It is strange that ain’t it. Although I don’t like to stereotype...

But it will be the mass majority of the watchers of soaps - drama/bullshit propaganda TV - Saturday Night Takeaway etc

The point is, unless you’re heavily programmed you’re very unlikely to just go along with the official narrative.

While it doesn’t matter that Saturday Night Takeaway took the piss out of the whole Coronavirus before it even was announced or how this year they doing exactly the same with cloning “Evil Clones”...

Of course, it’s supercilious so anyone of the MSM programmed variety hear anything of the likes of anything they choose to make a mockery out of within this manner, people make such a relationship in their minds between what’s actually taking place and being spoken about by those trying to bring attention to these issues with these supercilious caricatures hidden in plain sight.

This and BS like it. exists to make the gut reflex action to snub, ignore and cry “conspiracy theorist” laughing in mindless ignorance with their fingers in their ears to such notions, that such a people MSM propaganda literally don’t see beyond this type of mentality that seeks to present such issues in this childish manner. That’s another reason they target kids movies of these evil masterminds, seeking to take over the world etc 

No one would believe any of that type of stuff is real if you tried to rationalise it, they’d think of such childish caricatures and the idea is they don’t think beyond them.

However, as COVID itself has gone too far, I’m sure even for the most MSM brain dead idiot can see this within this mind numbing crap!

Hopefully if they can and they’re here reading this anyway they maybe to see likewise what I’m referring to here in other such examples of this type of deception and trickery.

The MSM stereotype will be getting vaccinated and it’s because every spectrum of their reality is being plugged with “the reality of” COVID and so, they’ll only be exposed to the status quo of COVID if they’ve not made the choice to question and speculate for themselves and even then, the majority of the mainstream may dip their toe into this type of information but are still being bombarded by an overwhelming sensory overload, it may as well be a sensory deprivation, seeking to frame COVID only one way.

This being both an information and spiritual war.

It is however the same with sports and basically, anything and everything people use as a form of escapism and idolisation, that are being targeted with political realities so we accept that as our reality because they’re being fronted by a people many who watch those programs look up to and idolise etc on an often or daily basis. It’s like having a reality constantly reconfirmed by a friend you’re likely to believe it as your reality and this constant confirmation of a certain reality is what’s being hijacked by this type of drama so we speculate about reality in such a way, that we have our reality framed within such a way.

Then, place the odd traumatic and unrealistic incident and say “it’s just a soap, isn’t real😆

Like those who say, “it’s just a movie” as they can’t see past the movie, or contrast it with reality.

Perceptions of reality are being framed through such mediums but those most affected by it, can’t and won’t see it.

How anyone in any sport can cry racist suppression and go out of their way to support BLM and act as though they’re being “rebellious” whilst wearing a mask is a complete and utter joke and if not them, no one else of any description is openly refusing this bullshit and they’re wearing a mask as though such is all normal and there’s no questions to be asked about wearing one, then there’s many questions that need to be asked about these people being idolised but if you don’t see that and aren’t prepared to ask those questions, you’ll swallow the tripe because you’ve long since idolised such people and watched such programs, you can’t see the contrast between reality escapism and the reframing of your reality by something that’s supposed to be an act and completely separate from your reality. So, they won’t see how their senses and sensation of reality is being hijacked, as they can’t step back from it and look at this dispassionately, while those feelings stopping from doing this are sensations that are being controlled, just how an individual may gut respond to defend the system and system standards as if they’ve just shape-shifted into Agent Smith, it’s also how knee jerk reaction false flags are allowed to take place - unnoticed they’re false flags - and people are so fickle, that they can go from one instant to not even knowing of such a country to being behind a political campaign that justifies bombing it, as their reality has been framed by the false flag just as it is even more so within this regard by such soap opera dramas, over a prolonged period of time to frame certain realities from one thing to the next and where and when they’re the most political apt, they win the most awards 🙄 and no one notices 😆

Masses of celebrities are being used to carry out this deception to target their audience, “their followers” in this manner, it’s gross! 

0C1FF8D1-07F2-41DF-A0CF-E09EB2776F09.png.04bcb21bb2cac7a4ad9576eb81b0a7c2.png

An induction into the lesser light club - Kneeling on a neck to kill someone - kneeling to rebel against racism while hearing the National anthem - How Patriotic right? 🤔 

Patriot - Pat/Riot, carefully bringing about a controlled riot/revolution/transformation, via cancel culture, culture wars, race wars, religious wars, political wars, divide and rule, order out of chaos.

This “Phoenix” will be the death/destruction of the US as we know it, following the fall of Liberty and the birth of their Global Government. It’s a Global Ritual.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Entertainment, sport, politics. All fucked. And have been for a long time. This COVID scam has just brought it all to a head. There is no hiding what the agenda is anymore, or who is on the side of truth and who isn't.

Definitely. It’s the Roman Circus 🤡🎪 

The Globalists though don’t just use these mediums as escapism as some would believe like to pacify and use as an outlet that’s ultimately designed to go nowhere fast, containing certain outlets for emotion although that’s a part of it, but also that if they don’t come out may come out via a true sense of revolution, an uncontrolled revolution. 
They use this time to better invade people’s perspectives whom couldn’t give a shit about politics for instance and so, often don’t even see this happening as they’re so disconnected from politics, they don’t see this interference, but because they’re disconnected from politics already and this disconnection in itself is how they want the majority of people, especially the young.

Nothing seems as boring to most young people than politics. It’s one of the things the majority want to be far away from!
Even if and when the military is performing some sort of act before a game of some description, to associate the communal/team spirit with Warfare so the extremes that support teams support the military machine and so, the Globalist wars and often seek more extreme sense of nationalism to do this, via drawing on all public figures of sporting types to target their audiences.
Whereas ultimately, they’re going to have to show nationalism of this kind doesn’t work, show nationalism in one as the same as extremism,mexactly like Nazi Germany doesn’t work for this globalist model to be achieved and it’s this that the purpose of the US serves and is why all the extreme polarisation has been occurring to seed this chaos.

4C5D4FE7-BF58-440C-8B28-C35ECF5C09FE.jpeg.65fd6bbacbaa2492b5e3044080edbf46.jpeg

The bringing down Lady Liberty 🗽 will be very significant of this collapse as 9/11 was equally symbolic of entering these stages of the collapse of the traditional pillars of society. I very much reckon that this will happen by BLM more-so than the “International Jetset” of Islamic Terrorism but who knows, while somewhere in this, the ritualistic sacrifice/assassination of Lewis Hamilton will help achieve this and sensationalise this event to achieve a Globalist Army acting as a security firm for international sporting venues to normalise the global Police/Military State operating in all territories to prevent this type of extremist attack from taking place again and so on.

8C751673-5B4D-491C-8653-83EC57073FC8.jpeg.4f9ce850c27acf0402cb43de9582c34c.jpeg

We used to laugh at the Chinese and Russian-type displays at major sporting events in the "old days". Then came London 2012 (and what was that business with the Red Double Decker "exploding" to reveal Led Zeppelin on the top deck, if not to mock 7/7). That was more disturbing than anything else.

I wonder what they have planned for the BLM....Lewis Hamilton in an accident while trying to win an 8th title, which nobody has done before? Remember, the only other person to achieve 7 is still, at least we are told, in a coma or in an extremely reduced state of existence.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2021 at 1:38 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

We used to laugh at the Chinese and Russian-type displays at major sporting events in the "old days". Then came London 2012 (and what was that business with the Red Double Decker "exploding" to reveal Led Zeppelin on the top deck, if not to mock 7/7). That was more disturbing than anything else.

I wonder what they have planned for the BLM....Lewis Hamilton in an accident while trying to win an 8th title, which nobody has done before? Remember, the only other person to achieve 7 is still, at least we are told, in a coma or in an extremely reduced state of existence.

Yes of course as you say, that explosion was in 2008, so close after the 7/7 bombings as a “handover” to the 2012 Olympics in London, which I’m sure many at the time would have taken that as a sign that terrorist style attacks where to be taking place at the 2012 Olympics itself, this was foreshadowing it and wasn’t irrational or paranoia to believe such.
While here, with hindsight it was probably a Globalist mockery of the 7/7 bombings themselves, just as this slogan actually was and still is...

This side, an early London 2012 Olympics Advertisement I think, alongside a demolition van, so close to the scene 🙄

6F932DF4-AE04-462D-8571-6DC33F984E1D.jpeg.1fb3393129b62da0749b1092bc47e1e9.jpeg
Another advertisement obviously mockery or just another “coincidence”

264448B6-94B3-44EC-8CA0-3FCD7F68FB73.jpeg.2ed54cb119993f44bde14780012ad817.jpeg

Olympics Close With a Bang and a Double-Decker Bus

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/25/sports/olympics/25beijing.html

As, we had all this MSM political fear turned up to justify more and more of the police state to protect the 2012 Olympics usually, it’s the states “protection and security” that ushers in the ability for a false flag attack. This also justifies the ANPR cameras we have everywhere these days to monitor predominantly NHS car parks being “privately managed” and bus only lanes surrounding town centres. They justified bringing these ANPR cameras in everywhere and being given to police to aid in capturing serious criminals and terrorists, proof was put forward how these could aid such circumstances to justify them existing. 
Using them how they’re being used today of course has nothing to do with serious crime and terrorism, to pay to park on a car park public funds have paid for and never asked to be sold, or getting lost in an unusual town you’ve never driven around before to be fined by the surveillance state or to be fined by the police who have access to private info on the owners of cars without there even being the need or suspension of a crime taking place. This was the ushering in of the Information Warfare and the degradation of human rights.

When I come across this coin I had to buy it...

Of course, it’s supposed to have a meaning of the legends, the greats but also I suspect it has another meaning...

Side 1

BC3D539E-A3E7-41D2-B0BC-F5333B3EBC6B.jpeg.b234d2f613ad04576d25e84b8602d916.jpeg

Side 2

C1215BF5-0F0C-45F3-8F09-97A79FC43A99.jpeg.a7a0714dd56e865e50a257ec90a0bca6.jpeg

Lewis is supposed to be an example of a British ambassador but is also being used as a means of holding up a nationalism, to stir up nationalism to knock it back down. It’s a misdirection of Nationalism just as in Nazi Germany Nationalism was stirred up to knock it back down again for Globalist Agendas. This is why he is always holding the flag up like this and don’t for one minute blame or suspect LH in any of this, he is being used as a pawn. I see him as a mind control victim since birth, but still many people laugh and mock such notions I don’t expect people to accept it and I don’t have any concrete proof some people need to accept it, I just see him being used from an early age to be used in this manner at the right time for such globalist agendas. It’s long since planned out...

As you say LH 8th title...

Theres a lot of Saturn symbolism involving Hamilton from his number 44 = 8 to Wing symbolism from his helmet to his tattoos.

To imitating old man Father Time himself...

He even has the Compass on his chest tattooed. The UN 🇺🇳 
I had a much earlier post on this on the old David Icke forum I think I saved it screenshot somewhere, I’d have to try and find it...

NWO - False Flag - Building Walls Within Society - F1 
https://sendvid.com/pqowy9d0

As I say, he is being used and setup both ritualistically and symbolically to be assassinated and make a whole heap of sensationalism out of it to usher in Globalist objectives, one of them will be the Globalist Army that will be seen acting as a Globalist security firm for International Sporting Events I’m sure. This will be to normalise such an army and get the crowds onside, while to do anything else will be, to be on the side and supporting of terrorism. You’ll be made to look like you support the actions against public figures and events etc It will be ushered in via a psychological game. Perhaps involving other sporting events also to achieve this, this is just one I’ve focused upon.

Here’s LH again holding up the flag I’ve covered with a mask and my own symbolism 😆 not that I’ve ever worn it, but had it as a Nazi style arm band with those badges on. I’m sure many people didn’t get it, the others that did wanted to linch me rather than feel like an idiot and take off their own masks...

5EF5FD86-62F8-4C8A-92CB-EFB64DEB08F4.jpeg.94f4065f84385ec15f828820ac42baa2.jpeg
Sorry about the typos 😆 genuinely don’t think I’d slept for about 2 weeks!

To release the “infinity war”. When what I’m suggesting happens, this is the type of thing people will look back on however subtle it may appear and see it as eerie and very differently...

Building on the early signs of racism, BLM narrative early on...

If you watch Top Gear UK 2002 - Season 1 Episode 1 - About 15 minutes in talking about “if that’s the future I’m not scared anymore” “SMART” Cars then swiftly on to F1, you may see and hear something completely differently and link together those two segments that are supposed to be “separate”...
This has been placed deliberately, is scripted and prepared for and people can’t suggest, as they will, this is just people having “hindsight” it’s scripted and is an exploitation.

Top Gear (UK)

https://www.amazon.com/Top-Gear-Season-1/dp/B081L519D7

If you where testing Military Mind Control applications and such technology, just like all the sensors and telemetry reading F1 cars synced wirelessly, you’d desire that telemetry from the human body, to link all kinds of biometric data with computer systems, to sync this with “the cloud” and these will eventually have medical applications to the ordinary end user - that’s how they can be sold or to stay fit and healthy like an updated SMART Watch - or for when visiting a doctor and simply day to day feedback you could use with a phone and SMART tech to get a feedback of your health etc 

While this will also link to other “SMART tech” so like your license plate via ANPR cameras are being spied upon, you’re very vital signs can be snooped upon and altered as and when these bastards feel fit. Or, so they can also see where and when their other applications are making impact from Silent Weapons for Quite Wars to Geoengineering. 5G is supposed to be the backbone to make this remote cloud always nearby possible.

That’s the idea as I see it and the scaffolding of COVID vaccinations is building the reality of this in the future, so the human body can be jacked in via technology. Hopefully those who would otherwise quickly dismiss this may now see where this is coming from...

While if you also desire using such mind control applications to use such applications when the minds being tested on edge, driven to extremes and testing fast reaction times and so on, F1 would be the perfect place to apply such technology and techniques to gain such an understanding advance such technologies and I’d suggest they have.
Lewis Hamilton really is the Billion Dollar Man.

The Military have spent a lot of money on him to test and develop such applications and I’m not for a moment suggesting he is the only one...

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

I found it interesting that LH urged his team, the German Mercedes, to change the colour of their car from silver (the "Silver Arrows" of racing tradition dating back to the 1950s) to black - under the guise of "raising awareness" and "showing solidarity" with BLM. When in the post-war years, the stigma of Nazism and its link to Black Mercedes cars was something the company went to great lengths to downplay. More inversion.

Edited by Anti Facts Sir
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I found it interesting that LH urged his team, the German Mercedes, to change the colour of their car from silver (the "Silver Arrows" of racing tradition dating back to the 1950s) to black - under the guise of "raising awareness" and "showing solidarity" with BLM. When in the post-war years, the stigma of Nazism and its link to Black Mercedes cars was something the company went to great lengths to downplay. More inversion.

Yep, I hear what you’re saying I definitely noticed this also, thinking it’s obvious BLM relationship but didn’t think about the historical Nazi connections you mentioned. That is interesting, why not use an Nazi style Eagle 🦅 or Phoenix also as it may as well have one. 
C53B48F6-5AC8-4BAB-B51A-B157AB60170B.jpeg.ff31dc53ff10f43f02403b50bbde451e.jpeg

That’s what’s symbolically and ritualistically being represented, the destruction of something sacrificed for the justification, the birth of something new. Such an assassination will be turned into a martyr style attack that will seek to make the globalist forces, BLM ✊🏿 supporters, stronger within their resolve and therefore aid bringing about globalist objectives and their such resolves and people will be blind to it and not see this, only be aware on a level of a “justified” emotional engagement and reaction based on circumstances they won’t see as scripted and deliberate to justify those globalist agendas and such resolve. That would be a stretch too far, be seen as too much sounding like “conspiracy theory” so they won’t even see it as coincidental but as rational based on the scripted appearance of apparently “spontaneous events”. But I hope, more people will see through this if it’s exposed so it doesn’t have the desired effect and impact.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
On 3/28/2021 at 9:12 AM, shadowmoon said:

my sister watches tripe like eastenders all the time, I said to her don't take the vax, don't  trust billy goat gates.

she got vaccinated. 🤦‍♂️

You can lead a horse to water....

My sister-in-law did the same damned thing.

4 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

You can lead a horse to water....

My sister-in-law did the same damned thing.

What can you do?

Sister said a woman she worked for died of covid.

I said "Of or with? are you sure it wasn't her diabetes that killed her."

Got the reply "COVID IS REAL.!"

Hey-ho, I pretty much left it at that.

Beyond a point its just not worth it, family or not.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

What can you do?

Agreed. You can tell them, they impose “COVID is Real” and the natural response is to impose that it isn’t and why it isn’t as a gut reaction and then they stand back and make you appear to be the nutcase, as they simply can’t defend what’s being justified, or answer your reasoning as to why it’s a load of bullshit as they’ve never ever even thought about it.
Usually, with the assumption that a scam this big just couldn’t be imposed so there must be something to it as their gut reaction as ignorance justifies the foundation of what they think/believe, it means they don’t have to do anything, question anything or look up what they’re fronting and being used as agent smith clones, they don’t even see it. So those with a lot to say are made to look like the maniacs and the status quo doesn’t even have to defend itself or justify itself essentially.
As it can’t.

D53D2400-447F-40BB-B02E-A5C57C43EB20.jpeg.9fad528ce73add1ec4dabda6c3fabbcd.jpeg

The Hassle Free Zone” so long as you do what’s expected of you, you’ll get no hassle and not be made to look like the maniac, it’s why people wear the masks and it’s why people get the vaccine, with the expectation that if they do they won’t get any hassle and have an easier/quite life. Others who are on the fence, see people wearing the masks and wear them themselves through fear of what others may think of them who are wearing such masks, to get less hassle than they otherwise may get like being pulled over by the security guards, harassment by the police and so on and then this psychological behaviour, this manipulation seeks to justify the vaccine without any independent rational thought coming into it, in a vicious circle and if you expose this, the viciousness will be taken out on you as those agents smiths enter the room to protect and justify ideas they themselves haven’t even thought about from the moment they’ve accepted them.
Then, deaths attributed to COVID are used to rationalise their fears and that can’t allow the rationality that COVID has never been identified and proven to exist or that people die everyday of something and that something can always be changed to COVID to justify this COVID hysteria. This thought process obviously isn’t occurring as it’s never occurred to them to speculate upon what they’re being told versus what’s actually taking place quite obviously when you stop for a moment and ask questions!

9D5FDD5C-F1C4-4AA5-A5D9-B4CD41C708D2.jpeg.8ae595d76d0bca04f5c4ee515f7c6081.jpeg

Whilst their rationality, is going along with the above as being sane and rational of course...

I think I’ll quickly get learning new skill set. How to cut my own fucking hair!

American Psycho isn’t coming anywhere near it!

Edited by DannyUK
Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2021 at 10:35 PM, DannyUK said:

700B12CB-80E5-4F9E-973D-075734F8D1C1.jpeg.a570321a0ef8043ad7abd53780340753.jpeg

You’re missing your donut 🍩 A free donut, it all makes sense now! 
They really are taking the piss out of society...

70D069EB-C2C0-4708-91A6-9F984DB8AAA7.jpeg.79c62fd017703ea967db24fcfef04661.jpeg

How desperate must they be to incentivise the very thing which is going to save your life for a free doughnut 🍩?
They really do believe the “common man” is Homer Simpson...

C2F66B36-9450-4576-B71C-8F0D77E71958.jpeg.177517fae9b5ae9cb59646158ab3fc7f.jpeg

B88A99E2-70BC-448C-AF62-BA121B3726CE.jpeg.602ab69ca3719376065157e5c6220a5f.jpeg

98D0FC25-7EC4-41DB-B8F0-73C06D5CFCCF.jpeg.1e1611436e69bd5d0cbcc6c199ad5a69.jpeg75088F87-F202-4AC7-BC1A-4ACF2B1AA6F9.jpeg.70f5a4a883d04852f8640574d36da633.jpeg

Straight into the beasts mouth...
Through this covid chaos, Boris has compared our pandemic to an opportunity to transform all of society, it doesn’t matter if we like it or not because of COVID fascism, by build back better, agenda 21/30 to transform our world for sustainable development, to creating a New Jerusalem and stated as much that we are within the teeth of the pandemic...
Just when do we come out the demons arse?

07A05037-4009-4458-A739-535D48FBC4FB.jpeg.56dd142d7e75941806e08dbbd09f5ded.jpeg

* Homer Simpson *

Sell your Soul for a Donut 🍩?

Believe it or not, that’s what you’re being asked to do!

483FAD84-01D0-4CA3-BDC2-871EEBF15248.jpeg.3222af22289b8f770a69529cd13cffd4.jpeg🌈 

😱 We obviously live in the land of Donuts 🍩😳

🌈 Rainbow Bridge 🌉 

B7941AD9-B681-467C-AABD-7668CE4B1469.jpeg.15321b47821476ded021b53e00cfaf89.jpeg
🌈 

A9A7388B-C1EC-4AC8-B039-21C7D5C4A1FB.jpeg.156f7ba6a8ca4e739baf824ce6b67fd4.jpeg
🌈 

610C466B-FF84-4DC4-A04B-6A3D07C21917.jpeg.82bafddf2bdc8ba906afa547975b9338.jpeg

🌈 
158B7ED0-5D59-46D3-907E-0D01ED8BF038.jpeg.57894f51ef6bcf3c0ef4b239e82963d5.jpeg

1D90CF87-9A0D-48ED-AF34-A07D4D75EA51.jpeg.4501f26028cc9f6dbae5970c4636693f.jpeg

Your rainbow body is being adjusted, altered via this covid campaign and potential for ascension as in, shutting up the heavens. The targeting 🎯 of the Soul 🌈 heart ♥️ chakra 💞

It takes a lot for people to comprehend accept and realise I’m sure. COVID and LGBT have hijacked this symbolism for the purpose of foreshadowing end times prophecy, signalling this period of Noahide Laws and that our consciousness is effectively being altered for human 2.0, Transhumanism.
Come on, you never thought Homer Simpson would lead you here did ya?

Edited by DannyUK
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

beeb.jpg.fafd4e55d73ece3f8a04ad521b165f66.jpg

It’s good to see the comments I’ll paste here before YT Take it down as they often do. As of course this is the sacred “BBC” that’s why it will be removed. Not because of it being exposed or anything...

I’d also say the same psychological propaganda manipulation was taking place about Capt. Tom Moore, not limited to this but I’ll try to explain the deception.

It was quite obvious to me, the way the media basically framed people “against him and the family”, not that the many of such a people simply couldn’t stand how this was being used as propaganda to justify and push the COVID scam and vaccine while holding their own views and opinions as to what’s going on outside the psychological framing of an old man being exploited for the gain and benefit of that scam. Just as the same is done with many a “celebrity”. Oh no that isn’t it.
While the same type of hatred, your psychological reframing of this type of action of “hurling abuse at a family and a poor old man trying his best” is being used, twisted and reserved for all those whom are essentially against the vaccine are the same as those against all those doing good in the name of COVID - misled or otherwise - and are the same types that are hurling abuse at the likes of Capt. Tom Moore and his family.

It’s easier than people may believe to twist this psychological framing of people into such stereotypes which is exactly what’s happening!
Such is quite an obvious cultivated, framed and claimed psychological smear tactic but of course, some don’t and won’t see it and don’t get it, predominately those who go along unquestionably and accept the scam.

The framing of this further justifies their preconceived beliefs and why they wouldn’t and shouldn’t want to be against the status quo and be “one of them” like being one of them smoker chav types as hypnotically stereotyped by BBC Easterners Propaganda Giving it Large! 😆 Demonising a target audience and adjusting the desire of preconceived beliefs in those adhering to the scam. This will encourage some people to distance themselves from appearing as such a stereotype. Not because it’s right or wrong, but because they don’t want to be perceived as such a character and this is basically the imposition of a class system hierarchy!

The chavs, non mask wears, anti-vax, smokersUntouchables, unclean dirty nonbelievers

More of this type of behaviour is being presented via the MSM to again justify the totality of the COVID scam and present those exposing it as naysayers and preachers of hate. While the idea is to churn up this into acts of extremism and terrorism, targeting “Conspiracy Theorists” as the source for rationalising this down to an understandable level like this as i am trying to present.
It’s really of course about stamping out dissent, opposing and alternative views, opinions, facts and evidence...

Especially where they expose the official narrative as a crock of shit and deceptive propaganda.

The BBC propaganda makes me sick to my stomach and angry while this is is also via the same psychological manipulation, as this can be used and framed to justify doing the above. That’s why they’re doing it.
So, we ought to remember that and not potentially play into their hands of “reframing” our outrage and hatred as that’s what’s being attempted by this vile production!

Revealed: BBC ‘Charity’ receives MILLIONS in funding from Gates Foundation

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/revealed-bbc-charity-receives-millions-in-funding-from-gates-foundation/

BBC receives millions from the Gates Foundation

http://bigtechtopia.com/2020/09/bbc-receives-millions-from-the-gates-foundation/

Robert F Kennedy Jr. Exposes Bill Gates: “Bill Gates Buys Media to Control the Messaging”

Columbia Journalism Review expose reveals that, to control global journalism, Bill Gates has steered over $250 million to the BBC, NPR, NBC, Al Jazeera, ProPublica, National Journal, The Guardian, the New York Times, Univision, Medium, the Financial Times, The Atlantic, the Texas Tribune, Gannett, Washington Monthly, Le Monde, Center for Investigative Reporting, Pulitzer Center, National Press Foundation, International Center for Journalists, and a host of other groups. To conceal his influence, Gates also funneled unknown sums via subgrants for contracts to other press outlets.

https://survivalblog.science.blog/2020/09/07/bill-gates-buys-media-to-control-the-messaging/

4414D504-E8DA-40CD-B4F3-FBDD121A11F0.jpeg.1a0137641f0c275a2056b16e069a7e78.jpeg
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/bill_gates_donation_2

🤔 I just wonder why they haven’t responded and have “broken the law”? 😱

The laws aren’t for them but are for you, me and everyone else...

YT Comments on BBC - EastEnders COVID Propaganda of the Year Award

AF26EDF7-D309-48CF-8ECF-7988BE598F6A.jpeg.081dc1ed7ea2429e2a005c1d362bb120.jpeg23818CC8-FB1B-43E5-ABAF-8D7ECEF15ACA.jpeg.2e4d420fd3b36ddb52cfea9fbc1431be.jpegEBB8F3AF-40F4-48ED-8448-8E10B5126A90.jpeg.d885d20d217d6906019b389d631a1537.jpeg945D9491-8F97-4D6B-AF37-F988E2D2D11D.jpeg.191a7f20060ddcc867eaa3959c0ddc21.jpegE52A4DAD-BEE8-41D4-B9A9-7CA47B562B56.jpeg.c9b9991027f6c8cd48faef091418ef8a.jpeg78C809BB-72C1-4368-8126-B031AB91972E.jpeg.8ec7a151b4e620c3da064322bbbb99db.jpeg621DFEB3-98ED-416E-971C-F6FF0AB6E9DD.jpeg.6e8005e68f354715ffbbf7ece4bd505a.jpeg1A33A39D-AD6D-4E9C-9E33-665402C192F3.jpeg.1ed4b77e509c047b31960aa40f64f24b.jpeg784F1543-4E4D-4402-997E-9C5B29169122.jpeg.09cbe967ed3584711322fa9c71595480.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

What can you do?

I just threw up my hands when my sis-in-law took the shot. You can only do so much and they won't listen, then so be it. On their own heads be it.

• Like 1
On 3/31/2021 at 8:40 PM, DannyUK said:

As you say LH 8th title...

Theres a lot of Saturn symbolism involving Hamilton from his number 44 = 8 to Wing symbolism from his helmet to his tattoos.

To imitating old man Father Time himself...

Matthew Delooze did a lot of work on the Beckhams back in the day. Hard to find, though there are parallels with Hamilton, particularly the tattoos.

http://whale.to/b/david_beckham.html

http://whale.to/b/exposed9.html

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I just threw up my hands when my sis-in-law took the shot. You can only do so much and they won't listen, then so be it. On their own heads be it.

Something else which makes me wonder 🤔

All this COVID operation and the involvement over false statistics and computer models with Freemasonic links - it’s more than obvious such groups fronting phoney COVID statistics are such groups involved with Freemasonry and I guess that makes me “antisemitic” 🥱

F90863C9-EDCA-4ADE-8A6C-0A32406AEB12.jpeg.886a63b917860f64f6ee0c40e1435fb5.jpeg

While this mass campaign to “remove the virus” 🦠 has effectively been linked with blocking out the Sun and climate change, other beautiful aspects of Bill Gates persona, being spun around this “Great Reset” for sustainable development Agenda 21/30

Alongside this, we have the “leaked documents” of something called, “Operation Moonshot

Operation Moonshot: What do the leaked documents say?
https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3558

The moon is massively involved within Freemasonry, Freemasonic rituals etc

While we also have COVID in many aspects being represented via the ancient trinity dot arrangement that represents the Sun within washing of hands, some “virus” imagery and other such images as telling you to maintain social distance etc

22349C18-B258-41E1-B009-3E495CF368F3.jpeg.bf462759f25846e38bc0e7c6d64d555c.jpeg

F9B19877-0CC9-4B72-BF8B-BF6E35E60240.png.7cac7c92225aaa40468eb9fdd07a745e.png

This trinity can represent the Sun or the light as in visible light and all that we see being made of such a trinity arrangement.

36095265-5D97-4D1F-B800-2B64FCB1CA1A.png.e55c0f35df93bbb4528ab7c39db5e063.png

Colour Spectrum via the eye - spectrum of visible light 💡 

I’m sure it’s all just a coincidence though...🙄

I am speculating here and asking questions...

It definitely needs more research and analyse within this regard and subtle use of symbolism of this use of the Sun and Moon, alongside these ties within Freemasonry and there climate change agenda and desires of blocking out the Sun.

These changes made within the body by the vaccine although technological/Transhumanism in nature, may have some significance of both blocking out the Sun and of something to do with the Moon.

Or, the Saturn Moon Matrix

So we are more attune in some way to this technological sway of a broadcast being projected by (through) the moon, if we examine this from David Ickes Saturn 🪐 Moon 🌚 Matrix - I’d definitely say more research is needed within this regard and that this is essential to stop a certain energy of awakening from impacting upon humanity.

They’re being further embedded into this system of control.

Way over some heads I’m sure, this is for those who do understand or want to understand what I’m saying here and would like to research this as I’m going to do some more of myself.

F17D0FB6-14F0-49C9-B926-0B7BC00EDCC7.jpeg.dc9812407a017648ab44a29c15b74043.jpeg

The “Lunar Child” 

5504134A-DF80-4A32-89BC-5BF4D4CC0A58.jpeg.acfd7044bc2a746bd8e39f7a6e77445e.jpeg

“Moonchild is a novel written by the British occultist Aleister Crowley in 1917. Its plot involves a magical war between a group of white magicians, led by Simon Iff, and a group of black magicians, over an unborn child.”

EE5EB5A8-C1C3-45F2-9ED1-A068CBE10619.jpeg.cc6a4c9b255aead705ca57388da530fe.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Moonshot is very apt as we get bent over by the government while they turn the West into Sodom and Gomorrah. Ritualistic piss takers rule over us.

You’re right about that and they use the language of symbolism we don’t understand or appreciate anymore to very often take the piss or even tell us what they’re doing right in front of our face as they believe people are so stupid they won’t see or grasp it’s meaning unless they’re already in the know, of a people that are more than happy to feel special and the rest of the people are made to appear stupid - class system divide - basically by a form of information simply being held back from them that is just present for you - in the know - so they can feel elitist and part of a special club, like having a Costco Membership Card! 😉

While those who do try to analyse the use of such symbolism are treated as paranoid delusional cranks, by the blissfully ignorant.

It’s like we have some deep subconscious understanding of these ancient symbols we’ve forgotten at least consciously and such knowledge has been whitewashed over from our memory. That before language to understand we all understood was such symbolism. That symbolism has been given less merit for that of language and labels in a hierarchical design, instead of a comprehension of both side by side. What the death cult often do, is give people no choice and get rid of something altogether and replace it with something else. So you have no choice and then they maintain “power” by doing this.
Like all of a sudden you can’t buy a car you drive yourself when yesterday you could.

You can’t drive a car on the motorway unless it’s a “SMART” self driving car and so on as a means of reducing what come previously.

Which is what’s occurred by various languages themselves replacing one another, or language replacing symbolism.

So we dismiss and ignore the symbolism as if it’s “beneath the knowledge of language” and our intellectual prowess.

Symbolism is something for the natives, barbarians, who still live like animals, savages, hunter gatherer types who still think it’s ok to fuck their sisters and other such close relatives - Royal Bloodline usually, ironically 🤔

While really, the symbolism is just as effective as the knowledge of language, but it has been pushed into the subconscious while words and labels have been brought into the conscious for how we define reality.

We learn a lot about language in school as kids but nothing of the value of symbolism - beyond corporate logos, especially since technology, logos have been brought more into the conscious space so we desire certain technologies, drawing on ancient symbolism. This could very easily be the other way around.

If people couldn’t read, they’d take the piss out of people by displaying what “we don’t see” in black and white text and the joke would be on us because we can’t read. More people would get and see that if we could show and spell it out to them, teach them how to read and not be called paranoid delusional cranks by a people who would otherwise dismiss the value of being able to read, as if the jokes on us who can or at least try to do so.

It’s exactly the same with the language of symbolism, but symbolism and what’s being said can otherwise contradict one another.

The lie being spoken and the truth being symbolised or vice versa.

People who see it and try to read it get laughed at by those who can’t comprehend it at all, like naive school children who haven’t yet learnt how to read, thinking their blissfully ignorant paradise is better, above and beyond those seeking to understand this language.

They maybe right, but the jokes on them when you have this parasite ruling class deceiving us via all kinds of exploitation’s unless we seek to understand the deception.

On another note...
I often wonder if Muslims, after all this time realised that God is actual in the other direction and that all this time they’d have to accept they’ve been mooning him 😆

And that’s why the symbol for Islam is, the moon 🌙🙏🏻

But joking aside, I hope you can see where I’m coming from 😇🪐

FYI - I don’t think this “Moonshot” has anything directly to do with Islam ☪️ 

But the moon is symbolised here and there does seem to be a mass campaign to inject such a people with “the vaccine💉

Which on one level I’ve witnessed as another means of creating division. So, it could be a means of targeted population control on such communities moreso than others and that be another aspect of why they used this term “Moonshot”.

However we look at it, it certainly isn’t called Moonshot because it was pulled out of nowhere for no reason, just like the symbolism of the Sun coming up time and time again within COVID symbolism and this sideline agenda of climate change and so on, there’s something more to it.

Edited by DannyUK