Welcome to a never-ending vaccination conveyor belt

CrowintheSnow

I heard this on the news today. Over 70s and "vulnerable" groups can look forward to having their Covid boosters as early as September this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/27/covid-booster-shots-could-go-to-at-risk-groups-in-september-uk-vaccines-minister

Oh right. That means in a few weeks we'll be hearing of the many millions of Joe Public who will be able to have their boosters in October....November...whatever.

It's beginning to look like once they get their mitts on us they are never going to let us go. This stuff will most likely need to be injected every 6 months.

I thought this was going to happen.

3 minutes ago, CrowintheSnow said:

I heard this on the news today. Over 70s and "vulnerable" groups can look forward to having their Covid boosters as early as September this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/27/covid-booster-shots-could-go-to-at-risk-groups-in-september-uk-vaccines-minister

Oh right. That means in a few weeks we'll be hearing of the many millions of Joe Public who will be able to have their boosters in October....November...whatever.

It's beginning to look like once they get their mitts on us they are never going to let us go. This stuff will most likely need to be injected every 6 months.

I thought this was going to happen.

The variants are endless, therefore the vaccines to combat them are endless. The sheep believe the narrative and they will keep lining up forever.

• Like 1