OUR OWN GREAT RESET NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW!

PEACEFULLY80

Hello everyone and I hope you are all well,

I have seen many around the world walking into stores as a group as ONE without masks or confrontation, just peacefully walking into stores and shopping, yes the workers may threaten them with calling for police assistance but what can they do if many around the world come together shopping peacefully like we use to.

This is where we need to start so our children can begin, please stop listening to David Icke and his son and not doing anything about it. I can only imagine their frustration.. that they are giving us the tools but we hold them in our hands staring wondering what to do with them. 

What I have noticed is we the listeners of David Icke and Family talk and blabber about the issues he has been addressing for over 30 years and coming across like we already knew that and we are teachers too with our own view points, yet we get up from our sofas or beds and continue to shop on Amazon and think about our next venture or material aspect of our lives whether it be our Looks, Home, Sexual Desires, Fashion, Cars etc.

Cant you all see no matter if you think or know David is right the 1% know this and sees and monitor all the content on David's and other sites as well as your activity, regardless of what VPN you are using. The 1% know we are immersed and attached to our human experience and the other form of things so they welcome freedom of speech.

They are just worried now because many are awakening but its no comparison to the many who are still asleep.

Please! Please! Please! stop entertaining the mind with what David Icke is saying and lets be human beings not human doings.. we don't NEED! Their WIFI, Their Food, Their Clothing, Their Gas, Their Electric, Their mode of Transport, Their Education, Their Bricks and Mortar, Their Entertainment, Their Authority  and soon the tables will turn and they will show their need for us and our power within.

I know it sounds scary PLEASE! I understand because we have become depended on them for everything but Rome wasn't built in a day and trail and error is what lead us to now, so lets do our own Great Reset.

Please LISTEN! to David and take action.

I am here hoping to encourage and find people to form groups to go shopping without masks and in peace with no confrontation or communication with staff or authority that says "Where's Your Masks" or "Face Nappies" as David excellently puts it.

I am also here to connect with people as I am a single father of 3 children and I have no family or friends so it is very lonely in these times when you feel you are the only one that can see the truth. But I thank my meditation for my strength as freedom and love is within us all but that's just one facet of this beautiful world.. imagine if all our facets were connected then we can see the whole as ONE. 

Like David said this is for our children and grandchild regardless if you don't have them, don't be selfish about your own human experience we have to sacrifice our bubble of things and happenings to make a change.

Don't listen to David because he's right listen because IT IS SO.