Survival And Bushcraft ...

Coldrum

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Fullblown force is a whole other level where they would need to pin people down. So if you imagine a situation where people like a UK version of US SWAT teams were kicking in peoples doors and wrestling them to the ground to jab them you would be dealing with people wearing body armour. The examples posted above of repeater crossbows are not going to make much impression on body armour and helmets but heavy duty hunting crossbows absolutely can go through that sort of armour so it then becomes obvious why they want to ban such things

I had some plans to counter that type of intimidation, and if that did take place it would have been over my dead body, for as far as i could see the meaning of life had been fully desecrated, and no holds barred.

I’ll say my honest piece around arms and fighting. 
Believing that violence is ‘wrong’ or never the answer is oversimplified and naive. It’s just not the world we live in.

However, there are a million other more important things to focus on, that WILL help us fight when needed, but will reduce the chances of us getting carted off to a prison cell. For instance; control of logistics and infrastructure. Discipline, co-ordination and a bad attitude. The ability to create faster and better than the system. Communication skills that will make people not want to kill us, and make those who try look very unpopular.

We WILL have a successful off-grid movement, let’s keep it as peaceful as possible to make it harder for the system to find excuses to shut us down. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 2:21 PM, Green Dragon said:

I’ll say my honest piece around arms and fighting. 
Believing that violence is ‘wrong’ or never the answer is oversimplified and naive. It’s just not the world we live in.

However, there are a million other more important things to focus on, that WILL help us fight when needed, but will reduce the chances of us getting carted off to a prison cell. For instance; control of logistics and infrastructure. Discipline, co-ordination and a bad attitude. The ability to create faster and better than the system. Communication skills that will make people not want to kill us, and make those who try look very unpopular.

We WILL have a successful off-grid movement, let’s keep it as peaceful as possible to make it harder for the system to find excuses to shut us down. 

During the first year of covid there was a great video from China ( I think) about how protesters acted in a very military way. They had silent signals, coordinated manouvers, were trained to act as one unit with leaders just like military. They had a plan for each 'attack' and acted in unison. Very effective, wish I could find the video.

• Like 1