I got THE LETTER!

Mikheil

I got the email below, yesterday. I went to the refusal site, but you arent given any opportunity to say WHY you are refusing the kill shot. I guess they know the sort of answer they might get. Despite the line saying that they woný contact me again, so far I've has a further TWO emails asking me to change the date of my death shot

Naturally, the letter was in Dutch, but the translation is below. All in pretty colours with a fancy Logo. Aren't I just the lucky one!!!!!

Dear Mikheil,

This is an invitation for a vaccination against the coronavirus Covid-19. Keep this e-mail up to date.

Should you get vaccinated?

The vaccination is not mandatory, but it is recommended for your own health and that of those around you. Only if almost everyone gets vaccinated can we get the disease under control. The vaccination is free.

Why is it important to get vaccinated?
• The vaccine will keep you from getting sick from COVID 19. Vaccination activates your body's immune system.
• Every vaccine works, and is very strictly monitored for safety, reliability and
 quality.
• Do you have a chronic illness? If you are infected with the COVID-19 virus you often get
 worse symptoms. A vaccine is therefore extra important here. The vaccines have also been tested with
 people with a chronic illness.
• If more than 70% of all people in Belgium are vaccinated, the virus can spread less quickly. Then all people are protected. That is called group immunity.

When do you get vaccinated?

You will receive 2 vaccinations:

• First vaccination on 03/27/2021, at 11:48 am
• Second vaccination on April 30, 2021 at 11:46 am

This will be done at the vaccination center

Vaccination Center De Borg

Make a note of these 2 appointments in your agenda.

Confirm or adjust appointment

The button does not work? Then you can use the following link: 
What should you do?

Confirm that you are coming before 27/03/2021. Are you absolutely unable at these moments? Then make new agreements.

• Surf to our website, register with your vaccination code 545636363664 and confirm
• Or be assisted by family or friends to do this
• Or call 99 99 9999

What should you do on the day of your vaccination?
• Bring your invitation, e-ticket and identity card.
• Wear a mouth mask: a surgical or cloth mask, not a bandana or scarf.
• You will receive a vaccination in your upper arm. Wear comfortable clothes for this.
• Come alone unless you need help.
• If you have symptoms of an infection (such as a fever over 38 °), cancel the appointment and book again when you are healed.

Do any of these situations apply to you? Then speak with your doctor and schedule your vaccination
 possibly off.
• You have ever had an immediate or severe allergic reaction to a previous vaccine or needed urgent medical attention after taking a medicine.
• You have symptoms of an infection (such as a fever above 38 °). Only make an appointment for a vaccination when you are completely healed.
• You have had a corona test that was positive and you did not get sick in the following 14 days. You can then make an appointment.
• You have had a corona test that was positive and you are ill: wait 14 days after you have healed to make an appointment and contact your doctor.
• If you are pregnant, you may be vaccinated. If you have any questions about this, it is best to ask your doctor in advance.

Are you unable to come to the vaccination center for medical reasons? Do you want an alternative?
• Talk to your doctor or call the vaccination center 099 99 99 99. There will then be
 searched together for a good solution.
• Call the information number of the Flemish government: 1000.

Don't want a vaccination?
 Be sure to inform us about this. This way we can give your vaccine to someone else. You will no longer receive a repeat letter, text message and e-mail.
• Surf to our website, enter your vaccination code: xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and register that you no longer wish to be contacted about this

• Or call 099 99 99 99.

Have you been vaccinated yet?
 Be sure to inform us about this. This way we can give your vaccine to someone else. You will no longer receive a repeat letter, text message and e-mail.
• Surf to our website, enter your vaccination code: 653645363463636, and register that you have already been vaccinated
• Or call 099 99 99 99.

Do you have any personal questions or are you unsure about getting vaccinated?
• Contact your general practitioner (best your regular general practitioner, who keeps your Global Medical File).
• Ask for information and help from your pharmacist.
• Surf to www.laatjevaccineren.be.
• Call 1000, the information number of the Flemish government.

We thank you for your help with a smooth vaccination. This way you protect yourself and your loved ones against the virus.

With best regards,

Dr. Dirk Dewolf

Administrator-General

• Like 1

I had three of these. So far ignored. I would type a response but have no printer seeing as libraries are closed. Surprised I was contacted as I never had flu jabs and was better off long term.
I suppose I ought to officially decline by this stage although not being able to contact people normally works the other way around.

46 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

I had three of these. So far ignored. I would type a response but have no printer seeing as libraries are closed. Surprised I was contacted as I never had flu jabs and was better off long term.
I suppose I ought to officially decline by this stage although not being able to contact people normally works the other way around.

I suspect at this stage, they are pretending that they are doing you a favour (we are all mugs inc as far as they are concerned.

Stage II will be shaming - If you don't take "The Jab" you are being selfish and endangering others.

Stage III will be 'rewards' - some very small gesture of freedom - spun as a big thing

Stage  IV. You either accept "The Jab" or else!

I don't attempt to reason with hysteria. Neither would I make the mistake of getting into lengthy explanations. Most people know my position and have learned to accept it. I don't make a major drama out of it and try to even make a few jokes.
For me not having a vaccine makes perfect sense. Those who do will gain nothing at all, although I don't interfere. Neither do I judge.

• Like 2

I'm going to take a slightly different approach.

I plan on treating them like any other scammer, so I'm going to be trolling them. I'll be making multiple appointments and cancelling them last minute, with various excuses, just to f*** with them. I'm going to lie my ass off and give them line after line of bullshit.

No direct refusal but perhaps they'll give up and I'll be labled a time-waster after I screw around with them enough. At the very least it will be interesting to see how it plays out 😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I try not to be phased. Main concern for me is what possible restrictions might be imposed in order to coerce people to give way. Most people threw in the towel over enticement of holidays. That seems to have backfired on them.
Funny thing is the more they bellow brimstone and smoke, the more I dig in.

In the post this morning, I received a snail mail (literally), inviting me to go get my death shot ON SATURDAY 27 March 2021. Typical efficiency of the EU an Belgium, so if I had been a "believer", and my mail hadn't been working, the letter would have come too late.

There was a full colour, glossy brochure inside, explaining how safe the vaccine is and why I should leap at the opportunity to get "The Jab". They are giving your kill shot away for free and the nice, full colour brochure must have cost as much as the fucking "vaccine".

It's amazing the length these twats will go to, to get rid of you!

Now, I'm waiting for a letter from my Medical Aid, demanding I get "The Jab". 

• 1 month later...

Temper started to simmer today. Popped into the library and some fear-stricken woman asked me to allow a test. I replied absolutely not. Then I added, it would be nice to know how long they plan to keep all this hysterical nonsense going. The woman looked stunned. The question is whether banks will start to block entry without such tests, which in all cases I plan not to allow. At times I think my patience really does have limits and at some point that limit will be reached. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Shining-one said:

Temper started to simmer today. Popped into the library and some fear-stricken woman asked me to allow a test. I replied absolutely not. Then I added, it would be nice to know how long they plan to keep all this hysterical nonsense going. The woman looked stunned. The question is whether banks will start to block entry without such tests, which in all cases I plan not to allow. At times I think my patience really does have limits and at some point that limit will be reached. 

What test? 

On 3/28/2021 at 10:20 AM, MrM said:

I'm going to take a slightly different approach.

I plan on treating them like any other scammer, so I'm going to be trolling them. I'll be making multiple appointments and cancelling them last minute, with various excuses, just to f*** with them. I'm going to lie my ass off and give them line after line of bullshit.

No direct refusal but perhaps they'll give up and I'll be labled a time-waster after I screw around with them enough. At the very least it will be interesting to see how it plays out 😀

I love this! Keep us updated x 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Yasmina said:

I love this! Keep us updated x 

I got my appointment letter in a few weeks ago with a specific appointment date and place given.

Interestingly there was an option to opt-out of the vaccine and further correspondence but when I followed the links on the website it was not immediately obvious how to actually do this.

I rescheduled on the day of my appointment to a time 3 weeks later, at a different vaccination centre. My intention is to keep 'kicking the can down the road' for as long as possible and see what happens. I'll be rescheduling my next appointment at the last minute as well. It will be interesting to see if anyone notices this behaviour and contacts me directly about it.

Edited by MrM
Spelling
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Got yet another one of these NHS jab letters - must be the 4th or even the 5th now. "We notice from our records that you have not yet had your vaccination..." or something.

And then today I get an information pack from a Funeral Planning company!

I've resheduled my appointment using the online booking site 5 times now. I'm going to keep doing this for as long as possible.

At first I was able to reschedule well in advance, more than 4 weeks. However, it's only possible to reschedule a maximum of 2 weeks in advance now. Additionally the number of vaccine centres near me seems to be decreasing. Perhaps this indicates closure due to decreased uptake of the jab?

If there's a point where it's impossible to keep doing this online I'll start phoning them instead.

Edited by Mr M
Spelling

9 minutes ago, Mr M said:

I've resheduled my appointment using the online booking site 5 times now. I'm going to keep doing this for as long as possible.

At first I was able to reschedule well in advance, more than 4 weeks. However, it's only possible to reschedule a maximum of 2 weeks in advance now. Additionally the number of vaccine centres near me seems to be decreasing. Perhaps this indicates closure due to decreased uptake of the jab?

If there's a point where it's impossible to keep doing this online I'll start phoning them instead.

purely coincidental you keep getting cv19 symptoms and having to reschedule your appointments, i bet your really gutted :)

Well, they stopped texting me. I consider what they are doing as spamming me. I mark communications as spam. Believe it, they are in it for the money. £27...ish? for a double-jabbed patient. Quite a lot of money if a GP has lots of patients....say 2000?

Okay so today I got another postal reminder. A brightly coloured single leaflet reminding me of the virtues of  the "vaccine" and telling me how protected I would be if I got it. And that they had no record of my response to earlier callings for it.

Bollocks!! Why are the Covid numbers soaring, hospital admissions soaring, deaths soaring, if the "vaccine" prevented infection to a large percentage, staved off the likelihood of serious illness, and almost definitely the threat of death? It's all a lot of deliberately confusing rubbish.