Ya'll it's not easy...

Claire

I do not know how many of the forum participants can relate, but when ever my employer mandates the flu shot (had to claim religious exemption, FIT tests (where you breath in what ever), TB skin test (invasive and painfully irritating), I just cannot allow it..and it typically means a rock sinks to the bottom of my belly because now it's an unpleasant demand I find myself fighting...so frustrating to end up in this situation endlessly...

Sorry Claire, I know....it never ends nowadays. There's always something else which involves some sort of invasion of self. Then a new thing is thought up....etc.

And to think I used to feel sorry for dogs who got a thermometer stuck up their ass on a yearly "health check"!

I am lucky enough to be old (retired) so don't have to go through these types of medical invasion in a workplace.  But I surely empathise with you for what it's worth.
Most people have to keep their jobs = most people are trapped in the mandate and have to endure having these things "done to them" in essence against their will, just so they can stay in their jobs.

If it's any help. I had the TB thing done at school (at least 55 years ago) it hurt, yes but no real damage done then, and I've had no lasting damage from it (weakened immune system etc.) But who knows what that's made of now?

But what about the Covid vaccine? Is there any avoiding that?

On 3/27/2021 at 3:32 PM, CrowintheSnow said:

Sorry Claire, I know....it never ends nowadays. There's always something else which involves some sort of invasion of self. Then a new thing is thought up....etc.

And to think I used to feel sorry for dogs who got a thermometer stuck up their ass on a yearly "health check"!

I am lucky enough to be old (retired) so don't have to go through these types of medical invasion in a workplace.  But I surely empathise with you for what it's worth.
Most people have to keep their jobs = most people are trapped in the mandate and have to endure having these things "done to them" in essence against their will, just so they can stay in their jobs.

If it's any help. I had the TB thing done at school (at least 55 years ago) it hurt, yes but no real damage done then, and I've had no lasting damage from it (weakened immune system etc.) But who knows what that's made of now?

But what about the Covid vaccine? Is there any avoiding that?

Yes, currently that shot is a choice but I value my health, life, and spirituality above all things so..it would make no difference even if they did try to force it. 

• Like 2

On another note today. I was at the library and the people working there were beyond psychotic. A younger desk librarian was demanding to see some certification for a mask exemption (not possible or legal). Everyone who I went to for help was hostile and tried to look away from me. And ontop of that one woman incredibly flustered wearing gloves which she touched everything with including herself was extremely anxious and hesitant to be around me longer than necessary. These people have serious mental problems and it's no excuse! ...I never realized how many people were on the cusp of insanity until a year in and they still acting like fools.

Edited by Claire
  • Sad 1