Jump to content

Huge Container Ship "Evergreen" (aka Hillary Clinton code name) stuck in suez canal because of wind (yeah, right hah)


Gabriel Huber
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 3/26/2021 at 5:29 PM, northern star said:

 

Interesting the Pimlico Plumblers bloke is all over Twitter saying people shouldnt be allowed out in the street without a vaccine

All part of the final goal - with Bill Gates controlling the food supply, it will be a synthetic food source they will bring in, helped by synthetic people/demons

 

 

Not going to listen to this idiot but just looking at his pic and you see an image of a clown. Nice mop you got there, now fuck off.

Edited by bradlaw
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In a curious coincidence, Peter Hitchens was interviewed by Talk Radio on 22nd March and had an interesting choice of books behind him on the bookshelf.

 

image.jpeg.81e57e4bea16f82700eaa2fe87951ad3.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.14838e911cfc0bb9a3fafdf1e251e6ac.jpeg

 

The broadcast itself is embedded below with Peter Hitchens coming on from 1:07:10.

 

 

 

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2021 at 9:29 PM, northern star said:

 

Interesting the Pimlico Plumblers bloke is all over Twitter saying people shouldnt be allowed out in the street without a vaccine

All part of the final goal - with Bill Gates controlling the food supply, it will be a synthetic food source they will bring in, helped by synthetic people/demons

 

 

 

 

you can see he is outdated addict  junkie  , he hopes he will get free vaccine drugs and synthetic acid food from Bill Gates & Rothschild , they will hire him and promote him for next minister of public drug supply  ,   .. am telling you this Corona is mafia business ,united slaveowners empire is hiring psychos like Greta , Mengele and Hitler and they are hiring  narcodealers , imperialists wanna keep slaves on drugs so they are now vaccinating everybody with heroin in those vaccines  , and then they wanna keep selling their product , mafia banks  owns governments and blackmails and controls them through pedophila .

Edited by jupiter
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, jupiter said:

 

 

you can see he is outdated addict  junkie  , he hopes he will get free vaccine drugs and synthetic acid food from Bill Gates & Rothschild , they will hire him and promote him for next minister of public drug supply  ,   .. am telling you this Corona is mafia business ,united slaveowners empire is hiring psychos like Greta , Mengele and Hitler and they are hiring  narcodealers , imperialists wanna keep slaves on drugs so they are now vaccinating everybody with heroin in those vaccines  , and then they wanna keep selling their product , mafia banks  owns governments and blackmails and controls them through pedophila .

Well they will eat themselves. That Charlie Mullins character is an idiot. The usual gatekeepers like people like this though

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

In a curious coincidence, Peter Hitchens was interviewed by Talk Radio on 22nd March and had an interesting choice of books behind him on the bookshelf.

 

image.jpeg.81e57e4bea16f82700eaa2fe87951ad3.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.14838e911cfc0bb9a3fafdf1e251e6ac.jpeg

 

The broadcast itself is embedded below with Peter Hitchens coming on from 1:07:10.

 

 

 

I envy people like you with such attention to detail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Strange images emerging on film on tiktok of a shipping container with seats in it, to carry people. Wonder whats in the Evergreen shipping containers. And who's ever heard of seats in a shipping container??? Definitely something up, here.

 

 

 

 

containers-2.gif

containers-3.gif

containers4.gif

containers5.gif

containers6.gif

containers7.gif

containers1b.gif

Untitled-10.gif

containers-11.gif

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

In a curious coincidence, Peter Hitchens was interviewed by Talk Radio on 22nd March and had an interesting choice of books behind him on the bookshelf.

 

image.jpeg.81e57e4bea16f82700eaa2fe87951ad3.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.14838e911cfc0bb9a3fafdf1e251e6ac.jpeg

 

The broadcast itself is embedded below with Peter Hitchens coming on from 1:07:10.

 

 

 

It's almost like divine intervention ... mfkers being exposed !!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Fluke said:

I envy people like you with such attention to detail.

 

Thanks Fluke but I can't take credit for the find as I saw the images posted on Telegram. But I did check the actual Talk Radio broadcast to make sure the books on the shelf were a genuine image.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, northern star said:

Strange images emerging on film on tiktok of a shipping container with seats in it, to carry people. Wonder whats in the Evergreen shipping containers. And who's ever heard of seats in a shipping container??? Definitely something up, here.

 

 

 

 

containers-2.gif

containers-3.gif

containers4.gif

containers5.gif

containers6.gif

containers7.gif

containers1b.gif

Untitled-10.gif

containers-11.gif

Not convinced in the slightest thats actually a shipping container 

 

They always have square cross section / square framed cross section (eg oil tanks in container frame - for loading purposes - image clearly shows sloped roof corner section.

 

Film prop / simulator  / other perhaps  - have to ask why they managed to get such good high quality interior shots yet a really poor unlit exterior shot - almost as if it was intentionally so as the exterior would not support the claim

 

However shipping containers are used as hospitals / accomodation so it would be no great suprise to find images containing seats beds equipment - carefully missapropriated to create fake "evidence".

 

Smuggling containers dont have seats and facilities - that would reduce how many you can cram in thus reduce profits.

Its not as if the human traffickers care about the cargo .

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Mr H said:

The reason why they've wedged a ship there is to get the price of crude oil up to boost the markets.

"They" just blew up a massive Indonesian oil refinery. They really desperate to get those crude oil prices up up up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...