David Icke was contacted by VALIS during his awakening

What is VALIS? A vast superhuman computer, perhaps alien intelligence, that sometimes goes into the minds of certain people to enlighten them.

https://www.amazon.com/Valis-Philip-K-Dick-audiobook/dp/B014A7OF0Y/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=valis&qid=1616614415&sr=8-1

As I have written before, Philip K Dick(D.Icke) wrote extensively about biological androids, the earth having a veil of false reality over it, the Gnostic religion and love being the only truth and the only way out. These ideas obviously parallel Icke's work.

Synchronicity!

copied from Robert Anton Wilson,  http://rawilson.com/cosmic-trigger-final-secret-of-the-illuminati/

n this connection, I am often asked about two books by other authors which are strangely resonant with Cosmic Trigger — namely VALIS by Philip K. Dick and The Sirian Experiment by Doris Lessing. VALIS is a novel which broadly hints that it is more than a novel — that it is an actual account of Phil Dick’s own experience with some form of “Higher Intelligence.” In fact, VALIS is only slightly fictionalized; the actual events on which it is based are recounted in a long interview Phil gave shortly before his death (see Philip K. Dick: The Last Testament, by Gregg Rickman.) The parallels with my own experience are numerous — but so are the differences. If the same source was beaming ideas to both Phil and me, the messages got our individual flavors mixed into them as we decoded the signals.

I met Phil Dick on two or three occasions and corresponded with him a bit. My impression was that he was worried that his experience was a temporary insanity and was trying to figure out if I was nutty, too. I’m not sure if he ever decided.

I interviewed Doris Lessing a few years ago for New Age magazine. She takes synchronicities very seriously, but was as agnostic as I am about the possibility that some of them are orchestrated by Sirians.