AEON FLUX ANIMATED

Seconal

Now, I Seconal, as is well known, am a well respected and popular Cat on this site, who's words are read intently and who's meanings are taken very seriously.

So when I tell you that the original animated Aeon Flux is well ahead of its time, deep and honest you can guarantee I'm not given to hyperbole.

Aeon was created for MTV's Liquid Television in 1995. An experimental format for animators to show their works. With its mix of contorted characters drawn in the style of Egon Schiele bringing to life the torment and angst felt within the diametrically opposed Nations that boarder each other. The philosophy behind its storylines comes straight from Nietzsche, Descartes and Kant and its futuristic dystopian yet spiritually advanced world speaks to some deep knowing within us that recognises meaning and truth in this abstract yet worryingly bold portrayal of a future mankind may one day find itself experiencing.

A future where expression of sexuality has no shame. Riddled with esoteric meaning and symbolism whilst boldly revealing the power of uninhibited human expression, the Catholic Church would have burnt this to the ground. This is not your average anime.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, Aeon Flux.

Watch Full Episodes on KissCartoon (just close a few popups)

Full length episodes start from E7 as link below.

https://kisscartoon.info/episode/aeon-flux-episode-7/?server=youtu

Edited by Seconal