What would your reaction be if your wife told you that she is a reptilian?

SomeGuy

On 3/23/2021 at 7:09 PM, SomeGuy said:

Purely hypothetical question: imagine your wife trusts you enough to reveal to you that she is actually a female reptilian and shows you even her true form. Would you freak out and abandon her, or stay loyal to her and keep it a secret? I can imagine that some of them live among us peacefully and don't show who they truly are due to fear of being rejected and hated. So what would you do in such a situation?

I really saw one of THEM in the underground and THEY hate humans so much, that your idea is just fiddlesticks!

I'd have to kill her,then i'd have her stuffed and mounted and start a travelling freak show

On a slightly more serious note,i don't go along with the whole V reptilian agenda but i do go along with the way some people are born super predators using the amygdilla much more than 'normal' folks (psycopaths are like this), The amygdilla is the base,reptilian brain,much the same as addiction being triggered in people to the point that the amygdilla is doing all your thinking for you,The amygdilla controls base functions such as breathing over which we have little control and dont even have to think about it

• 2 months later...

Actually this is a deeper question than it first appeared 

If we are a Soul Being wrapped up in a body then wouldn't she be the same?

The Tabbetin monks believe that the Soul Being incarnates all life forms.

Yes this is a deep question 

• 1 month later...

hello everybody

-----

re: the reptilian in the light

the reptilian in the light channeled by karl mollison video is worth 51 minutes of your time, in my opinion. as far as i can trust my perceptions, karl mollison is a truthful source of information, perhaps the least corrupted source that we have.

-----

re: shape-shifting

according to stewart swerdlow the reptilians have the ability to change their mind-pattern which changes their d.n.a. and therefore they can express both a reptilian and a human form. this is why they are obsessed with genetics -- because the reptilians need enough mammalian genetics to accomplish this feat. as far as i can trust my perceptions, stewart swerdlow is a truthful source of information: get your pen and paper out and take notes.

stewart swerdlow explains shape-shifting, 19:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgo4X9thLi8

-----

preston nichols shares a humorous anecdote: reptilian alien gets drunk on sodium hydroxide, 3:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WXd3PtgBOU

-----

tony rodrigues recalls his experience with a reptilian alien in chicago, 46:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3H1ku3nTSA

-----

have a great day everybody