David Icke on planes hitting the towers

Yesterday I watched part of DI's video on Sabbatien frankism ....https://davidicke.com/2021/03/05/global-apartheid-with-sabbatian-ruled-israel-leading-the-way-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast-please-share/ ... going there today to get timings in the video  I find it no longer accessible even though it was on bitchute  ... Anyway I'll go from memory ...

What caught my attention was that David believes planes DID hit the towers , although not the ones we are told ... He thinks the planes that took off were diverted somewhere and substitutes hit the towers ... A strange idea .... he also mentions many Israeli mossad agents  mascaraing as art students who were arrested for celebrating 9/11 (latter released) ...

What David may not know is that these art students spent days  camped out in the towers ... sleeping , living on the same floors where the supposed plane impacts were latter to happen ! .. their cover story was they were creating a mural 

https://rense.com/general87/14_1.htm

From all the evidence it seems most likely that no planes hit the towers , there are many anomalies in news video indicating they were added by editing .... But the blasts at the supposed impact sites were real , and this is what I suggest these "art students" were doing , laying an intricate web of explosives and containers of petrol , that would give the type of explosion that a plane full of fuel might produce ... C4 explosive or gelignite and large amounts of petrol in containers which would be concealed  in cavities in walls and ceilings  ...

But get this ... this Israeli art group was called Gelatin !

From Search ....Gelignite (/ˈdʒɛlɪɡnaɪt/), also known as blasting gelatin or simply jelly, is an explosive material consisting of collodion-cotton (a type of nitrocellulose or guncotton) dissolved in either nitroglycerine or....

They are so sure they are untouchable this is an actual picture of the "Art Project " under construction on the 91st floor of WT1 

EEL7fRCXoAg7-Nu.jpg

Some Gelitin Art Students formerly known as Gelatin  ... even have a page on Wikipedia ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelitin

Gelitin_(14180212995).jpg

Edited by oz93666
48 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Yesterday I watched part of DI's video on Sabbatien frankism ....https://davidicke.com/2021/03/05/global-apartheid-with-sabbatian-ruled-israel-leading-the-way-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast-please-share/ ... going there today to get timings in the video  I find it no longer accessible even though it was on bitchute  ... Anyway I'll go from memory ...

What caught my attention was that David believes planes DID hit the towers , although not the ones we are told ... He thinks the planes that took off were diverted somewhere and substitutes hit the towers ... A strange idea .... he also mentions many Israeli mossad agents  mascaraing as art students who were arrested for celebrating 9/11 (latter released) ...

What David may not know is that these art students spent days  camped out in the towers ... sleeping , living on the same floors where the supposed plane impacts were latter to happen ! .. their cover story was they were creating a mural 

https://rense.com/general87/14_1.htm

From all the evidence it seems most likely that no planes hit the towers , there are many anomalies in news video indicating they were added by editing .... But the blasts at the supposed impact sites were real , and this is what I suggest these "art students" were doing , laying an intricate web of explosives and containers of petrol , that would give the type of explosion that a plane full of fuel might produce ... C4 explosive or gelignite and large amounts of petrol in containers which would be concealed  in cavities in walls and ceilings  ...

But get this ... this Israeli art group was called Gelatin !

From Search ....Gelignite (/ˈdʒɛlɪɡnaɪt/), also known as blasting gelatin or simply jelly, is an explosive material consisting of collodion-cotton (a type of nitrocellulose or guncotton) dissolved in either nitroglycerine or....

They are so sure they are untouchable this is an actual picture of the "Art Project " under construction on the 91st floor of WT1 

EEL7fRCXoAg7-Nu.jpg

Some Gelitin Art Students formerly known as Gelatin  ... even have a page on Wikipedia ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelitin

Gelitin_(14180212995).jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories#No-planes_theory

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Yes ... as your link shows No plane theory has a lot of support ....

From link

No-planes theory

Former chief economist within the Labor Department under the Bush administration, Morgan Reynolds, argues that no planes were used in the attacks. Reynolds claims it is physically impossible that the Boeing planes of Flights 11 and 175 could have penetrated the steel frames of the Towers, and that digital compositing was used to depict the plane crashes in both news reports and subsequent amateur video. "There were no planes, there were no hijackers", Reynolds insists. "I know, I know, I'm out of the mainstream, but that's the way it is".....

also .... According to David Shayler, "the only explanation is that they were missiles surrounded by holograms made to look like planes", he says, 

There's no need for that , imagining "missiles surrounded by holograms "  ... no evidence anyone saw the planes , just the explosion , then everyone looked up to see the fireball .. The few "eye whiteness" reporting seeing the second plane coming  could be agents  

Those who don't like this no plane theory have to explain just what were these Mossad agents doing on the 91st floor , the same area where the plane supposedly impacted , they had 110 floors to choose from ...Just coincidence?  

Edited by oz93666
8 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Those who don't like this no plane theory have to explain just what were these Mossad agents doing on the 91st floor , the same area where the plane supposedly impacted , they had 110 floors to choose from ...Just coincidence?  

You are making a false question. Prove to everybody these art students are Mossad. Plane strikes on 93-99 floors not 91. The arrested Israeli people are not Gelitin artists:

Five Israelis were seen filming as jet liners ploughed into the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001 ... | HeraldScotland

I have a question for anyone who thinks no planes - how do you make explosion in going and bend columns in? Shape like plane requires Israeli students on 8 floors and maybe 200 to 300 rooms. Yes, sounds very likely.🤫

These artists still work together, very impressive spy cover do you think? And of course for secrecy must use name of explosive misspelt and publish videos. 

Other works include:

• vorm - fellows - attitude, 2018, at the Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam, The Netherlands: giant sculptures of feces, with visitors encouraged to put on costumes representing nude men and women[7]
  • La Louvre, Paris, 2008, at ARC, Musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris
  • Tantamounter 24/7, 2005, a "gigantic, complex and very clever machine" created at Leo Koenig, New York
  • Hase (Rabbit / Coniglio), 2005, a 55-meter knitted pink rabbit on Colletto Fava[8][9]
  • Zapf de Pipi, 2005, a sculpture of frozen urine as contributed by the visitors at the Moscow Biennale of Contemporary Art
  • Otto Volante, 2004, a roller coaster inside a gallery in Milan, Italy
  • Arc de Triomphe, 2003, a 7-meter tall fountain picturing a urinating figure made of 2000 kg of Plasticine in Salzburg, Austria
  • Armpit, 2002, a human elevator of Body Builders for the Liverpool Biennial
  • Schlund, 2001, a human scaffolding of fat people at the Bavarian Theatre, Munich, Germany
  • Die totale Osmose, 2001, a swamp surrounding the Austrian Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, oz93666 said:

believes planes DID hit the towers , although not the ones we are told ... He thinks the planes that took off were diverted somewhere and substitutes hit the towers ...

l believe this too..

8 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Planes + 91st floor shenanigans = bigger visible explosions

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

l believe this too..

This is just more things for going wrong. Now you must dispose of planes and all passengers - not logical. Now you must involve airbases and logs for planes to take off and people to fly these. 

Just now, Doctor What said:

You are making a false question. Prove to everybody these art students are Mossad. Plane strikes on 93-99 floors not 91. The arrested Israeli people are not Gelitin artists:

So just a coincidence ???? As the photo shows they were up into the ceiling no doubt had access to higher floors ... they slept there , as this video says they took out a window , could do anything at night when the building was empty ..  

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

So just a coincidence ???? As the photo shows they were up into the ceiling no doubt had access to higher floors ... they slept there , as this video says they took out a window , could do anything at night when the building was empty ..  

l'm not denying the artists being there 'unsupervised' is a huge red flag...
But as Dr What pointed out...the dancing lsraelis that were arrested (and released) were not the artists.

25 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Which part to you is coincidence? Closeness to impact points? Or?

I ask you to answer this please: How do you make explosion in going and bend columns in? Shape like plane requires Israeli students on 8 floors and maybe 200 to 300 rooms. And explain why you have disregard for their later art works? Is this also coincidence for the spy cover stories?

7 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Not difficult IMO.

How many more people to execute all passengers on board - and crew too. Does pilot know about this and flies to new airbase and hopes not to be seen. This is very absurd and I am surprised Icke thinks this is even things considered. Simple is best. Crash passenger planes solves all problems in one bang.

Plus afterwards, crash investigators have burnt DNA sampling.

Just now, Basket Case said:

l'm not denying the artists being there 'unsupervised' is a huge red flag...
But as Dr What pointed out...the dancing lsraelis that were arrested (and released) were not the artists.

That video is working now (see link in post 1 above) [email protected] 18:30 David covers the israeli spies arrested "many of them were 'artists'"

Just now, Doctor What said:

I ask you to answer this please: How do you make explosion in going and bend columns in? Shape like plane requires Israeli students on 8 floors and maybe 200 to 300 rooms. And explain why you have disregard for their later art works? Is this also coincidence for the spy cover stories?

Your post is unintelligible ...."How do you make explosion in going and bend columns in?"  placed explosives could do that , a plane definitely could not damage those columns  as hundreds of engineers have testified. 

4 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

That video is working now (see link in post 1 above) [email protected] 18:30 David covers the israeli spies arrested "many of them were 'artists'"

l haven't watched the video yet.
l was going on my own memory of my own reading / watching of events.
l'll take a look later, thanks..
BC

6 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Your post is unintelligible ...."How do you make explosion in going and bend columns in?"  placed explosives could do that

It is very simple! The explosion is going inwards with columns bending in on the buildings. Which bullshit explosives do this? 

6 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

a plane definitely could not damage those columns  as hundreds of engineers have testified. 

False claim once again. "Hundreds" of engineers is wrong and millions of the others say so. 

The Dumbing Down of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth | Metabunk

Edited by Doctor What
fixed double quoted
42 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Not difficult IMO.

If they ever existed.

"Hello mum this is your son Mark Bingham"

"You do believe me dont you?"

This is a video of one of the 💣 Thing Gelatin explaing about his meditation room & balcony.

image.png.c5ad72af3376eafe21e36636e4ee9dd1.png

914a9621880f6447b021e14ed1063a85.jpg

Look where it say Gelatins balcony. Only a fact checking septic would say this doesnt warrant serious investigation.

62cec1ef70b9bcc30e0b20d83ffbf466.jpg

Sketch-of-Gelitin-The-B-Thing-March-2000

The Israeli "art student" mystery

For almost two years, hundreds of young Israelis falsely claiming to be art students haunted federal offices -- in particular, the DEA. No one knows why -- and no one seems to want to find out.

https://www.salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

1 hour ago, Doctor What said:

It is very simple! The explosion is going inwards with columns bending in on the buildings. Which bullshit explosives do this? 

Never heard of a shaped charge

1 hour ago, Doctor What said:

False claim once again. "Hundreds" of engineers is wrong and millions of the others say so. 

There is actually more than hundreds, and who are the millions that say their wrong, sorry I would have to call BS on that statement 

Tell me how did the building fall at near terminal velocity into it's own foot print ,if it fell as per the official story how come the floors didn't pile up  then topple over , what cut the center columns and how did both the entire buildings turn to dust as they fell. and what force caused a steel girder to embed it's self in the adjacent building if the walls were just bulging and the floors pancaking.

For a building to fall at near terminal velocity all resistance to the structure must be removed for it to do so , if the floors just pancaked as per the official story how was the resistance  removed

The reason they didn't find explosives was not because there were or weren't any there they didn't even look for them (admitted by the official investigation team)

Let's not mention building seven

Edited by peter
1 hour ago, peter said:

Never heard of a shaped charge

Of course. Please indicate to me with a diagram how these are placed to make explosion go inwards on the WTC buildings.

1 hour ago, peter said:

There is actually more than hundreds, and who are the millions that say their wrong, sorry I would have to call BS on that statement 

The "millions" are the ones who don't join your tiny ae911 group.

But, for verification:

A’17 Conference on Architecture – Chapter Update – AIA Blue Ridge

"Resolution 17-5: Investigation of the Total Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7, sponsored by Daniel Barnum, FAIA, and 50 Members of the Institute, failed with 4113 votes against and 182 votes in favor (with 179 abstentions). The resolution’s sponsors questioned the conclusions offered by the National Institute of Standards and Technology in 2008 about the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7. They argued that the Institute should support “a new investigation into the total collapse of WTC7.”"

1 hour ago, peter said:

Tell me how did the building fall at near terminal velocity into it's own foot print ,if it fell as per the official story how come the floors didn't pile up  then topple over , what cut the center columns and how did both the entire buildings turn to dust as they fell. and what force caused a steel girder to embed it's self in the adjacent building if the walls were just bulging and the floors pancaking.

Explosive force (911myths.com)

Explain why building should not fall down into its own footprint. Explain why floors should pile up. Explain why this fictional floors piling up makes it topple.

Explanation is kinetic force from falling section. Mass of WTC1 is 450 million kilogram! After it is falling for a second it is 20 metres per second and generates 90,000,000,000 joules. Explain why such huge force makes no dust.

But answering your question takes much more detail:

www.911myths.com/WTCREPORT.pdf

1 hour ago, peter said:

For a building to fall at near terminal velocity all resistance to the structure must be removed for it to do so , if the floors just pancaked as per the official story how was the resistance  removed

This is a false claim.

1 hour ago, peter said:

The reason they didn't find explosives was not because there were or weren't any there they didn't even look for them (admitted by the official investigation team)

Or even simpler, there was no explosives. 

1 hour ago, peter said:

Let's not mention building seven

Sure, mention away. Tell me why it needs to be demolished.

Do you remember man called Danny Joenko. I put a logic test for you. He is given a video for watching WTC7 collapse and is very surprised - he says it looks like controlled demolition. Indeed it does, but so too would support failing. But, in his surprise I ask you this, why is he surprised for a building to be collapsing when we see two others on TV - WTC1 and WTC2? The deduction must be he thinks neither are demolished, because why else would he be again surprised for another one - WTC7?

Rupet we have been through this before

4 hours ago, Doctor What said:

The "millions" are the ones who don't join your tiny ae911 group.

Just because someone doesn't officially join a group means diddly squat with regards to their personal beliefs and as far as the vote on building 7 ,don't you think there are quite a few vested interests at play here , all that says to me is there was 182 people with balls the fact that there were 179 abstentions is telling,why would you abstain from a vote in this instance unless you thought there were certain repercussions you would face

Explain why building should not fall down into its own footprint. Explain why floors should pile up. Explain why this fictional floors piling up makes it topple.

Explanation is kinetic force from falling section. Mass of WTC1 is 450 million kilogram! After it is falling for a second it is 20 metres per second and generates 90,000,000,000 joules. Explain why such huge force makes no dust.

I didn't say there would be no dust , I asked you how how both buildings would entirely turn to dust during free fall given the official story

This is a false claim.

It is not ,that is how controlled demolition is achieved

Yes ,but if you don't look for them considering the way things transpired is an extremely convenient way to get the result you desire , and what diligent investigative organization wouldn't cover all angles if they weren't told too  

Do you remember man called Danny Joenko. I put a logic test for you. He is given a video for watching WTC7 collapse and is very surprised - he says it looks like controlled demolition. Indeed it does, but so too would support failing. But, in his surprise I ask you this, why is he surprised for a building to be collapsing when we see two others on TV - WTC1 and WTC2? The deduction must be he thinks neither are demolished, because why else would he be again surprised for another one - WTC7?

Tell you why it was demolished ,that's a good question,  I can't, I have a few Ideas but but they would just be conjecture ,just like your statement above.

Lets look at the facts  , a 48 story building drops into it's own foot print apparently due to a small office fire on two floors in the middle of the building

The fire fighters are told to move back because the building is coming down ,who gave that order? In an interview Silverstiene said they had to pull the building because it was unsafe ,which is slang for controlled demolition, so if that was the case it takes many weeks to prepare a building of that size not just a few hours in an afternoon ,so how was it achieved. You still haven't said how the how the center columns were removed in 1&2 or 7 for that matter.

We can go round and round just like before ,you believe what you want to believe and I will do the same so I will just leave it there

5 hours ago, Doctor What said:

Of course. Please indicate to me with a diagram how these are placed to make explosion go inwards on the WTC buildings.

Sorry I only have a small laptop and don't have the ability to draw

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Doctor What said:

If we start with a premise that no explosives were found because either (despite a 3rd option existing):

1) They were not looked for

2) None were planted

What's the foundational logic being applied here to reach that more-certain conclusion that the reason explosives weren't considered as a cause is because there weren't any.. when an alternative and equally valid theoretical explanation is that none were looked for? 🤔 

15 minutes ago, TFH said:

If we start with a premise that no explosives were found because either (despite a 3rd option existing):

1) They were not looked for

2) None were planted

What's the foundational logic being applied here to reach that more-certain conclusion that the reason explosives weren't considered as a cause is because there weren't any.. when an alternative and equally valid theoretical explanation is that none were looked for? 🤔 

So now all clear up crew must be so instructed - sounds very feasible. How many more conspirators do you estimate for this?

1 minute ago, Doctor What said:

So now all clear up crew must be so instructed - sounds very feasible. How many more conspirators do you estimate for this?

Err, you've just totally dodged answering my question by answering a question with a red herring. 

May I have the intellectually-honest answer to my question, please? 

"What's the foundational logic being applied here to reach that more-certain conclusion that the reason explosives weren't considered as a cause is because there weren't any.. when an alternative and equally valid theoretical explanation is that none were looked for?"