No cash now.

I visited a small town with a branch of the bank I use and was told from TODAY no more cash available and have to use card/electronic method instead. (This also includes cash payments into the bank. So I told them will be looking into a different firm and then closing the account. Meantime withdrew as much cash as possible as the www can be unreliable and might need food/fuel/bills. Old fashioned bartering then? 

• Like 1

I am looking into who owns/controls the bank then will respond. I was told sensible now to use several bank accounts to avoid possible Bail In’s (this is where banks seize accounts to save a bank as in future no Bail Out’s from governments) 

I predicted just such a move about 6 weeks ago on this forum.

They don't need to institute massive inflation or currency devaluation to wipe out people's savings, they just need to make it harder and harder to get hold of actual hard cash.

I take no pleasure in being right...... but it's just so obvious what they're doing and I will give the same advice I gave then, BUY GOLD....... and fuck Bitcoin.

Gold has dropped about 200 pounds and ounce from a peak about four months ago..

Now is a good time to buy.

I can't find it now but there have been documents written by the IMF on how to get to cashless society - it's been in the making for a long time. 

Banks are also now highly illiquid and due to the fractional reserve lending don't really have much cash.

I would avoid cash like the plague if at all possible. Rather be paid in almost any other type of commodity or asset! All are going up, whilst cash is being devalued rapidly by the month.

On 3/25/2021 at 1:51 PM, Truthspoon said:

I predicted just such a move about 6 weeks ago on this forum.

They don't need to institute massive inflation or currency devaluation to wipe out people's savings, they just need to make it harder and harder to get hold of actual hard cash.

I take no pleasure in being right...... but it's just so obvious what they're doing and I will give the same advice I gave then, BUY GOLD....... and fuck Bitcoin.

Gold has dropped about 200 pounds and ounce from a peak about four months ago..

Now is a good time to buy.

Gold has dropped by another £40 an ounce  in the last 5 days.

😬

12 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Gold has dropped by another £40 an ounce  in the last 5 days.

😬

Gold price doesn't move. Gold is real money (1 form of). It's currency trash cash that goes up and down. I think that's the better way to view it. If you get hooked to the idea that currency is money you will most likely go broke soon.

Interestingly, the real price of gold should be around $12,000/ounce experts say if it wasn't for all the paper derivative manipulation of the gold market.

Indeed I believe it is only in my generation that they got people to believe that currency is money. Before that gold was money and currency was provided as the IOU exchange for gold. Then they simply took the gold for themselves pretty much and we were left to believe that these bits of paper is money - based on....errrr say so.....

On 3/22/2021 at 10:53 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

So nice of them to give some warning.

Any clues as to which bank this was? Cryptic clues are fine.

It’s two different banks at the moment and checking on more leads. Cryptic Clue:- there is still snow in the area. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/25/2021 at 9:51 AM, Truthspoon said:

On that notion, home prices where I live have skyrocketed since the pandemic. Anyone who wanted to enter the real estate market have less purchasing now than they did prior to COVID pandemic. Whether a person has cash or gold, it can’t buy what it used to.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Claude said:

On that notion, home prices where I live have skyrocketed since the pandemic. Anyone who wanted to enter the real estate market have less purchasing now than they did prior to COVID pandemic. Whether a person has cash or gold, it can’t buy what it used to.

Gold is on its way to the Moon, unless Rothschild tries to pump billions in to short it again, like he did last time.

Real estate is perhaps one of the few thing which is a store of value but it doesn't help that for the past 20 years we have been importing millions of people from the third world to magically become citizens and they all get a free house. Well not free, the British tax payer pays and real-estate prices go up.

Mass-immigration to the UK is literally dispossessing indigenous Britons from the ground under the feet and the chance to ever own a home, while it's all given away free to people who just turned up and have no connection to this country and don't belong here.

Couldn't make it up.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Claude said:

Just another part of the Covid con. The housing market is an over-inflated bubble that is being kept artificially inflated - stamp duty holiday, 5% deposit mortgages suspiciously back on the table - which is leading first-time buyers into a trap they won't escape from. It allows the elites (many with property portfolios) to cash-in those assets for big dollaz, should they wish, before the inevitable pop they are well aware is just around the corner, leaving the naive first-timers at the mercy of the state when inflation and interest rates go crazy. All part of the plan.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Claude said:

The average house price across the uk has increased by 25k during the pandemic. If you're looking to get  in do what the elites are going to do, buy it all up when they eventually have to raise rates and there is mass unemployment and hoover it up!