Extending the Lockdown Legislation and introduction of Protest Regulations.

Hello all. I think the UK GOV intend before this weekend to vote on extending the Lockdown Legislation and introduction of Protest Regulations. Unsure if this is Parliament / House of Lords? Links to this welcome ASAP as several people I told said need real evidence. I also understand new fine of FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS to those who wish to travel abroad on HOLIDAYS. WTH!! Lunatics. 

11 hours ago, Woodsman said:

Hello all. I think the UK GOV intend before this weekend to vote on extending the Lockdown Legislation and introduction of Protest Regulations. Unsure if this is Parliament / House of Lords? Links to this welcome ASAP as several people I told said need real evidence. I also understand new fine of FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS to those who wish to travel abroad on HOLIDAYS. WTH!! Lunatics. 

... they have to save their fallen empire and savilian class monarchy private discrimination genetically prior  business  ,

Fuckingthem Palace , for them its been a  big profitable business by doing nothing for long time  

and lot of preselected organized crime castle  politicians live very luxus life by robbing working class plus raping working class children 

and its all secured by their  private  police and their imperial private  law  ,  

it must go on united slaveowners show 

now they have  to increase their private  security measures  and attack working class by letting out  prepaid nazis , terrorists and viruses 

such oligarchy  criminally printed money and then  designed national debts by their pocket stimulative credits 

they created national minuses 

so they have to  now censor freespeech  because truth shouldnt come out , 

they have to arrest everybody who speaks truth and have evidence about royal empire warcrimes around the world  ,..... 

so working class people now cannot even get out of their homes , because  people could then  unite , protest and someone could see it

everybody must be in prison like Asange and wear a mask to be silent like  epsteins and prince andrews victims  . 

Those who dont obey the dictate order will be punished , tortured and killed like Jesus  or journalist Khashoggy ,..

its Aroman Vampire Empire like Saudi Britannia  or Unelected Brusselian  Union of Eurabia ,

... you  know , its a  clintonian Solomons Temple Harem sexslaves  orgy party  at Virgin Islands  St. James, , Lolita Express  Virgin Intergalactic , 

Weinsteins Lollywood & Holy Lolypope Sexorcism Knightclub  Cathedrals with naked nuns and kids on their knees , its  fantastic , 

or Terramar Project Ghislain Maxwell organizing paedophilian orgies for United Nations

they have to demonstrate their savilian power  and  let people know who is really  in a charge ,

its a global  evil empire as unelected private business corporation .

Edited by jupiter