Jump to content

everything is destabilized and corrupted , thats how their operating system works .


jupiter
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

your cosmic space is corrupted 

your space motion  is corrupted 

your senses are corrupted 

your information media is corrupted 

your computers are corrupted 

your hard drives are corrupted 

your cable connections are corrupted 

your Windows is corrupted 

your Mac is corrupted

your social networks are corrupted 

your telecommunication is corrupted 

your communication is corrupted 

your freespeech is corrupted 

your phones are corrupted 

your independence is corrupted 

your energy is corrupted

your privacy is corrupted

your property is corrupted 

your votes are corrupted

your voice is corrupted 

your loudspeakers are corrupted  

your freedom is corrupted 

your love is corrupted 

your music is corrupted

your movies are corrupted 

your art is  corrupted 

your act is corrupted 

your electricity is corrupted

your hi-fi is corrupted 

your sound is corrupted 

your screen is corrupted 

your vision is corrupted 

yoru hearing is corrupted

your message is corrupted  

your product is corrupted 

your news is corrupted  

your truth is corrupted 

your operating system is corrupted

your education is corrupted 

your industry is corrupted

your technology is corrupted

your weapons are corrupted 

your intelligence is  corrupted 

your security is corrupted

your value is corrupted 

your money is corrupted  

your job is corrupted 

your work is corrupted  

your bank account is corrupted 

your internet is corrupted 

your government is corrupted 

your trade is corrupted  

your business is corrupted 

your identity is corrupted

your oportunity is corrupted

your justice is  corrupted   

your food is corrupted 

your drink is corrupted 

your water is corrupted 

your air is corrupted

your climate is corrupted

your environment is corrupted  

your peace is corrupted 

your success is corrupted

your science is corrupted

your religion is corrupted  

your mornings , days and evenings are corrupted 

your sleep is corrupted

your health is corrupted 

your basic rights are corrupted  

 

 

 

 

Edited by jupiter
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Basket Case said:

 

Is this the lyrics to a Morrisey / The Smiths song ? 

🧐

getting in the  late night  writers  mood , moving  somewhere there into direction of Smiths ,... thanks for idea suggestion ...:)

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jupiter said:

 

your cosmic space is corrupted 

your space motion  is corrupted 

your senses are corrupted 

your information media is corrupted 

your computers are corrupted 

your hard drives are corrupted 

your cable connections are corrupted 

your Windows is corrupted 

your Mac is corrupted

your social networks are corrupted 

your telecommunication is corrupted 

your communication is corrupted 

your freespeech is corrupted 

your phones are corrupted 

your independence is corrupted 

your energy is corrupted

your privacy is corrupted

your property is corrupted 

your votes are corrupted

your voice is corrupted 

your loudspeakers are corrupted  

your freedom is corrupted 

your love is corrupted 

your music is corrupted

your movies are corrupted 

your art is  corrupted 

your act is corrupted 

your electricity is corrupted

your hi-fi is corrupted 

your sound is corrupted 

your screen is corrupted 

your vision is corrupted 

yoru hearing is corrupted

your message is corrupted  

your product is corrupted 

your news is corrupted  

your truth is corrupted 

your operating system is corrupted

your education is corrupted 

your industry is corrupted

your technology is corrupted

your weapons are corrupted 

your intelligence is  corrupted 

your security is corrupted

your value is corrupted 

your money is corrupted  

your job is corrupted 

your work is corrupted  

your bank account is corrupted 

your internet is corrupted 

your government is corrupted 

your trade is corrupted  

your business is corrupted 

your identity is corrupted

your oportunity is corrupted

your justice is  corrupted   

your food is corrupted 

your drink is corrupted 

your water is corrupted 

your air is corrupted

your climate is corrupted

your environment is corrupted  

your peace is corrupted 

your success is corrupted

your science is corrupted

your religion is corrupted  

your mornings , days and evenings are corrupted 

your sleep is corrupted

your health is corrupted 

your basic rights are corrupted  

 

 

 

 

You are so spot on man. All that you have posted looks rediculous but check every one out one by one and youll see its very true.

Deliberately corrupted

You hit the nail on the head very forcefully

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Hey jupiter, im curious....

Is there even 1 single thing on this planet to have a good word to say about?

Your statements, they all point to a future destination....

We are on the superhighway to hell

The vehicle seems to be the latest farrari formula 1 model

Edited by Jikwan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jupiter said:

 

your cosmic space is corrupted 

your space motion  is corrupted 

your senses are corrupted 

your information media is corrupted 

your computers are corrupted 

your hard drives are corrupted 

your cable connections are corrupted 

your Windows is corrupted 

your Mac is corrupted

your social networks are corrupted 

your telecommunication is corrupted 

your communication is corrupted 

your freespeech is corrupted 

your phones are corrupted 

your independence is corrupted 

your energy is corrupted

your privacy is corrupted

your property is corrupted 

your votes are corrupted

your voice is corrupted 

your loudspeakers are corrupted  

your freedom is corrupted 

your love is corrupted 

your music is corrupted

your movies are corrupted 

your art is  corrupted 

your act is corrupted 

your electricity is corrupted

your hi-fi is corrupted 

your sound is corrupted 

your screen is corrupted 

your vision is corrupted 

yoru hearing is corrupted

your message is corrupted  

your product is corrupted 

your news is corrupted  

your truth is corrupted 

your operating system is corrupted

your education is corrupted 

your industry is corrupted

your technology is corrupted

your weapons are corrupted 

your intelligence is  corrupted 

your security is corrupted

your value is corrupted 

your money is corrupted  

your job is corrupted 

your work is corrupted  

your bank account is corrupted 

your internet is corrupted 

your government is corrupted 

your trade is corrupted  

your business is corrupted 

your identity is corrupted

your oportunity is corrupted

your justice is  corrupted   

your food is corrupted 

your drink is corrupted 

your water is corrupted 

your air is corrupted

your climate is corrupted

your environment is corrupted  

your peace is corrupted 

your success is corrupted

your science is corrupted

your religion is corrupted  

your mornings , days and evenings are corrupted 

your sleep is corrupted

your health is corrupted 

your basic rights are corrupted  

 

 

 

 

 

Have faith. In prison, Bill Gate's arsehole will be corrupted.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Jikwan said:

 Hey jupiter, im curious....

Is there even 1 single thing on this planet to have a good word to say about?

Your statements, they all point to a future destination....

We are on the superhighway to hell

The vehicle seems to be the latest farrari formula 1 model

  

18 hours ago, Jikwan said:

 Hey jupiter, im curious....

Is there even 1 single thing on this planet to have a good word to say about?

Your statements, they all point to a future destination....

We are on the superhighway to hell

The vehicle seems to be the latest farrari formula 1 model

Hi Jikwan ,   ... your question  is good question ,.. and  good  questions are most difficult to answer because i use to know lot of good things  ,   proper answer would take  longer writing , maybe a book.

...  but to make it short , answer is  , ...   i had  a quite very detailed impossible  life story experience and then did  investigative study and careful research ,..   and  yes , i can see through telescope and microscope .... there is a  lot of good things , ....  but all those things are corrupted , ...:)

...   and theres are things wich really make me scientifically and mathematically to wonder ,....

have you noticed that humans are eating mostly good friendly nice innocent animals because its easiest to catch them ,...

and schools are teaching people to be good and wear the mask and stay  quiet as Khashoggy or Asange in prison  ,

and Pharao thinks he is God  very good and holy and genetically prior , and Pharao   is teaching people to be good slaves and build him pyramids , .. and then religions are teaching people to be good and pray on their knees and be good to obey and listen religious order commands as good sheeps to do what they are told by Lolypope Sexorcism Knightclub masturbation  satisfaction dictate , 

so when people are taught and graduated as good sheeps  then slaveowners empire can have ready slaves and castle servants waiting to do all the work ,

and when people are taught to be good as good sheeps ,  then wolfs can have  good sheeps bordered and ready for easy food waiting to be slaughtered for Macdonald barbecue and someone elses  profits  or sex slavery harems   . 

.. and its evil which mostly really  likes to masquerade and integrate  into lot of good things as cathedrals and palaces because good things make evil look good, 

... and there is really even politically lot of good advertising ,..

and money is advertised as good because united slaveowners  prints it privately and then they  can do lot of evil things .

even prince Jimmy Savile was advertised as good philantropist and humanitarian   who helps people and children with their problems .

so hidden behind lot of good things evil can feel good , secure  and powerful and get close to victims .

... and for example ,... donkey  is good nice sweet peaceful friendly animal just like a good sheep and donkey knows carrot tastes good ... so donkey follows the carrot because carrot is good ... but donkey is taught in school to be good so donkey believes in good thing and  has no idea that evil is integrated into good thing so donkey  will never get that  carrot ,

because  today carrot for the donkey  is  not there provided naturally ,  and natural carrot supply  for donkeys is corrupted .

today carrots for the donkeys became someones  big private business , 

systematically designed and advertised by operating system to trick the donkey and make donkey do all the work ,

so donkey will never get carrot  ,... and naturally carrot is good ,.... but someone has corrupted the nature . 

.....  and so on , there is lot of good things , but i think you know what i mean  .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by jupiter
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, jupiter said:

  

Hi Jikwan ,   ... your question  is good question ,.. and  good  questions are most difficult to answer because i use to know lot of good things  ,   proper answer would take  longer writing , maybe a book.

...  but to make it short , answer is  , ...   i had  a quite detailed impossible  life story experience and then did  investigative study and careful research ,..   and  yes , i can see through telescope and microscope .... there is a  lot of good things , ....  but all those things are corrupted , ...:)

...   and theres are things wich really make me scientifically and mathematically to wonder ,....

have you noticed that humans are eating mostly good friendly nice innocent animals because its easiest to catch them ,...

and schools are teaching people to be good and wear the mask and stay  quiet as Asange in prison  ,

and Pharao is teachuing people to be good slaves and build him pyramids , and then religions are teaching people to be good and pray on their knees and be good to obey and listen religious order commands as good sheeps to do what they are told by Lolypope Sexorcism Knightclub  satisfaction dictate , 

so then slaveowners empire can have ready slaves and castle servants waiting to do all the work ,

and when people are taught to be good as good sheeps ,  then wolfs can have  good sheeps bordered and ready for easy food waiting to be slaughtered for Macdonald barbecue and someone elses  profits  or sex slavery harems   . 

.. and its evil which mostly really  likes to masquerade and integrate  into lot of good things as cathedrals and palaces because good things make evil look good, 

... and there is really even politically lot of good advertising ,

even prince Jimmy Savile was advertised as good philantropist and humanitarian   who helps people and children with their problems .

so hidden behind lot of good things evil can feel good , secure  and powerful and get close to victims .

... and for example ,... donkey  is good nice sweet peaceful friendly animal just like a good sheep and donkey knows carrot tastes good ... so donkey follows the carrot because carrot is good ... but donkey is taught in school to be good so donkey believes in good thing and  has no idea that evil is integrated into good thing so donkey  will never get that  carrot ,

because  today carrot for the donkey  is  not there provided naturally ,  and natural carrot supply  for donkeys is corrupted .

today carrots for the donkeys became someones  big private business , 

systematically designed and advertised by operating system to trick the donkey and make donkey do all the work ,

so donkey will never get carrot  ,... and naturally carrot is good ,.... but someone has corrupted the nature . 

.....  and so on , there is lot of good things , but i think you know what i mean  .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youre spot on but stuck in just pointing out problem after problem.

And thats what most people do here is pointing out whats wrong with the world

 

What we havnt got is people giving formulas for solutions

If your great energy would be directed toward solutions.....you, all by yourself could spearhead us all into paradise

 

You couldnt, like, direct your mind onto feasible formulas for lets say just 5 minutes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Youre spot on but stuck in just pointing out problem after problem.

And thats what most people do here is pointing out whats wrong with the world

 

What we havnt got is people giving formulas for solutions

If your great energy would be directed toward solutions.....you, all by yourself could spearhead us all into paradise

 

You couldnt, like, direct your mind onto feasible formulas for lets say just 5 minutes?

  

9 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Youre spot on but stuck in just pointing out problem after problem.

And thats what most people do here is pointing out whats wrong with the world

 

What we havnt got is people giving formulas for solutions

If your great energy would be directed toward solutions.....you, all by yourself could spearhead us all into paradise

 

You couldnt, like, direct your mind onto feasible formulas for lets say just 5 minutes?

... yes , ... you are right and i know exactly  very well what you are talking about   , ... but i also know that first rule of proper  and good  engineering is to identify the problem ,  and thats really ugly investigation research  , very difficult and not  really  nice work to do but its most neccessary first step into proper direction ,.... and people should know and be told what kind of problem we are facing ,.......   to find solution first  you really have to know whats going on  ,  and thats what they dont want people to know  , because then people can interrupt , demand change and crash their operating system ,  ...  and their criminal operating system is already caught in crime and now having difficulties to further operate  same way , .. and they have no idea how it was possible to detect and  find out and completely  hack their criminal operating system , but now they realized that  something is going on and people start to understand and know  .... So , now they are censoring , destabilizing truth and corrupting everything and  again designing nazis , terrorists and viruses to attack humanity to  save such  criminal operating system  which ensures them hedonistic lifestyle without doing any work .

 

.... when it comes to formula , ... yes , thats what i was investigating , researching , sacrificing and working on for a really long time ,.....

i had my personal reasons why i did all that ,.... as very young person born in ordinary working class  but  respected family  i was  living quite innocent good life  and then through some innocent greatness of life , love and good  luck i also unexpectedly  found myself  in a place of world truth  i really wouldnt wish to anyone , .......  

.... my girlfriend was cousin of roman caesar ..... and then caesar declared me as a guy from the other side  ..... and then caesar and me started the war ....... , media manipulated everything and never told a truth about that war , ..... in that place now they made movie Game of Thrones .

 

but however ,  you are really curious guy ... with some good vibes ,...  and i happen to know the formula  you ask for .

.. formula is matter of proper scientific law  in relationship to understanding nature laws because nature has capacity force  to work in good direction for benefit of environment and all .

, but  It all must start with complete reform of present education  system  and systems of power.

 

.

Edited by jupiter
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, jupiter said:

  

... yes , ... you are right and i know exactly  very well what you are talking about   , ... but i also know that first rule of proper  and good  engineering is to identify the problem ,  and thats really ugly investigation research  , very difficult and not  really  nice work to do but its most neccessary first step into proper direction ,.... and people should know and be told what kind of problem we are facing ,.......   to find solution first  you really have to know whats going on  ,  and thats what they dont want people to know  , because then people can interrupt , demand change and crash their operating system ,  ...  and their criminal operating system is already caught in crime and now having difficulties to further operate  same way , .. and they have no idea how it was possible to detect and  find out and completely  hack their criminal operating system , but now they realized that  something is going on and people start to understand and know  .... So , now they are censoring , destabilizing truth and corrupting everything and  again designing nazis , terrorists and viruses to attack humanity to  save such  criminal operating system  which ensures them hedonistic lifestyle without doing any work .

 

.... when it comes to formula , ... yes , thats what i was investigating , researching , sacrificing and working on for a really long time ,.....

i had my personal reasons why i did all that ,.... as very young person born in ordinary working class  but  respected family  i was  living quite innocent good life  and then through some innocent greatness of life , love and good  luck i also unexpectedly  found myself  in a place of world truth  i really wouldnt wish to anyone , .......  

.... my girlfriend was cousin of roman caesar ..... and then caesar declared me as a guy from the other side  ..... and then caesar and me started the war ....... , media manipulated everything and never told a truth about that war , ..... in that place now they made movie Game of Thrones .

 

but however ,  you are really curious guy ... with some good vibes ,...  and i happen to know the formula  you ask for .

.. formula is matter of proper scientific law  in relationship to understanding nature laws because nature has capacity force  to work in good direction for benefit of environment and all .

, but  It all must start with complete reform of present education  system  and systems of power.

 

.

Start with education

Of course you are right

You realize that to properly educate the kids to be wise, decent adults takes 5 to 10 years

We havnt the luxury of time

If nothing big is done in the next 6 months we are totally fucked

Every thing going digital..your money goes digital

Standard basic income will be issued shortly

Social credit score is on the horizon

Millions, probably hundreds of millions will be homeless due to unemployment, rent and morgage payments not met and ruinous food prices

 

We need solutions that have massive effects NOW! ...OR NEXT WEEK...THIS MONTH

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Start with education

Of course you are right

You realize that to properly educate the kids to be wise, decent adults takes 5 to 10 years

We havnt the luxury of time

If nothing big is done in the next 6 months we are totally fucked

Every thing going digital..your money goes digital

Standard basic income will be issued shortly

Social credit score is on the horizon

Millions, probably hundreds of millions will be homeless due to unemployment, rent and morgage payments not met and ruinous food prices

 

We need solutions that have massive effects NOW! ...OR NEXT WEEK...THIS MONTH

  

10 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Start with education

Of course you are right

You realize that to properly educate the kids to be wise, decent adults takes 5 to 10 years

We havnt the luxury of time

If nothing big is done in the next 6 months we are totally fucked

Every thing going digital..your money goes digital

Standard basic income will be issued shortly

Social credit score is on the horizon

Millions, probably hundreds of millions will be homeless due to unemployment, rent and morgage payments not met and ruinous food prices

 

We need solutions that have massive effects NOW! ...OR NEXT WEEK...THIS MONTH

... i realize that what you say ,......  you do  ask most difficult question in a world and answers for those are not easy and you know ,  ... its really something i should  littlebit think about , because it needs  proper answer ,  .... solution is based always  on some kind of proper scientific format concept 

and to implement scientific format concept is a process , .......

and those organized corruptionists who we should prevent in getting their system dictate  further enslaving  humanity globally  ,

they have been developing , stealing other peoples intellectual propery  and hugely  investing for a long time exactly to destabilize human mind and corrupt human  time , space and energy ,

....... i see that you know what is situation  and i understand your asking for a quick magical  scientific formula , effect or martial trick  to  override and destabilize their  power . I am aware and looking and researching for a same .

 

... at this first moment i can say theres are  only few theoretical possibilities ,... and you asked earlier is there one good thing ....... and yes i think that there  is one good thing ,... this might sound bit science fiction now ,...... but believe me some most complicated things are in real sometimes  very simple ,......... through my scientific interest research i found out that there is always new miracle in nature and it can become one practical possibility , .....  there is one hidden secret force or process that you have to know how  to  stimulate or initiate  ,.... its like when scientist discovers something new , a new phenomenon in nature  and then starts to research deeper ,.... ,   there is one good thing about  nature law  and when its used  properly it becomes a secret  force  of unlimited power ,..... that force is foundation of cosmic space expansion and infinity , and i think that force must be foundation of proper future world development ,............ and power of that nature law and force is that no matter what is force infront of you ..  you can always beat it ,........  i have only touched the little surface of that force and  did bit of private study of  that for long time  so i do  know something about  it  , capacity of that is unlimited  and i think no matter how much i know  i know stilll very little , ....... and even that knowledge helped me hack and understand present operating system ,.......  but those people that we have to deal with might know that force  too , its just matter how much they know about it , .... what i know is that if theres are some knowing about it there is no too many of them knowing properly about it ........, i am thinking now  really how convert and integrate  that force into present situation , ......

however internet and websites are not proper places to discuss such important strategies  .

 

... you also mentioned time factor ,... and that is that we might not have enough time ,

 mostly you are right about it    ,.....  its another thing to think littlebit ,.... those people we are dealing with have mastered time , space and energy ,  ..... 

and  they are politically organized in limiting and corrupting it  for rest of humanity .

 

i will try to think for a moment about some kind of idea and quick process  for solution.

 

... and to tell you one good thing ,.... i can tell you that humanity have already woke up and done a  lot in interrupting and exposing present corruption system ,..

... do you see how coruptionists are nervous and desperate  nowdays ,

their operating system is already crashing  and they  had to invent virus to attack people back , they are  now openly  demonstrating their power dictate .

 

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jupiter said:

  

... i realize that what you say ,......  you do  ask most difficult question in a world and answers for those are not easy and you know ,  ... its really something i should  littlebit think about , because it needs  proper answer ,  .... solution is based always  on some kind of proper scientific format concept 

and to implement scientific format concept is a process , .......

and those organized corruptionists who we should prevent in getting their system dictate  further enslaving  humanity globally  ,

they have been developing , stealing other peoples intellectual propery  and hugely  investing for a long time exactly to destabilize human mind and corrupt human  time , space and energy ,

....... i see that you know what is situation  and i understand your asking for a quick magical  scientific formula , effect or martial trick  to  override and destabilize their  power . I am aware and looking and researching for a same .

 

... at this first moment i can say theres are  only few theoretical possibilities ,... and you asked earlier is there one good thing ....... and yes i think that there  is one good thing ,... this might sound bit science fiction now ,...... but believe me some most complicated things are in real sometimes  very simple ,......... through my scientific interest research i found out that there is always new miracle in nature and it can become one practical possibility , .....  there is one hidden secret force or process that you have to know how  to  stimulate or initiate  ,.... its like when scientist discovers something new , a new phenomenon in nature  and then starts to research deeper ,.... ,   there is one good thing about  nature law  and when its used  properly it becomes a secret  force  of unlimited power ,..... that force is foundation of cosmic space expansion and infinity , and i think that force must be foundation of proper future world development ,............ and power of that nature law and force is that no matter what is force infront of you ..  you can always beat it ,........  i have only touched the little surface of that force and  did bit of private study of  that for long time  so i do  know something about  it  , capacity of that is unlimited  and i think no matter how much i know  i know stilll very little , ....... and even that knowledge helped me hack and understand present operating system ,.......  but those people that we have to deal with might know that force  too , its just matter how much they know about it , .... what i know is that if theres are some knowing about it there is no too many of them knowing properly about it ........, i am thinking now  really how convert and integrate  that force into present situation , ......

however internet and websites are not proper places to discuss such important strategies  .

 

... you also mentioned time factor ,... and that is that we might not have enough time ,

 mostly you are right about it    ,.....  its another thing to think littlebit ,.... those people we are dealing with have mastered time , space and energy ,  ..... 

and  they are politically organized in limiting and corrupting it  for rest of humanity .

 

i will try to think for a moment about some kind of idea and quick process  for solution.

I give you some superfast solutions

Anti gravity device

Scalar wave technology

Hacking the internet big time...bring the whole thing down

Long range EMF transistor disabler

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Jikwan said:

I give you some superfast solutions

Anti gravity device

Scalar wave technology

Hacking the internet big time...bring the whole thing down

Long range EMF transistor disabler

 

 

.... Jikwan , .. you are good , .... i like your thinking ,... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I don't mean hens or fishes that don't even know where they are and why not unlike today's people, but living beings that got a mind and feelings so I propose another solution for the mankind to at last improve itself : quitting killing for food because the better you feel the better you are...

 

 

Edited by chud
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chud said:

 

I don't mean hens or fishes that don't even know where they are and why not unlike today's people, but living beings that got a mind and feelings so I propose another solution for the mankind to at last improve itself : quitting killing for food because the better you feel the better you are...

 

 

The cessation of killing animals is in progress. Our cruel masters do not want us to eat meat. They been phasing it out for over a year already

Imo, after 1 more year of phasing out meat should be very difficult to find

 

They want to replace it with insect food. The killing of sentient beings increases 500 000% +

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This world is a counterfeit. It's innocent though. It is what it is. Temporary.

EgoMatrix dreamworld of lies.

A question answered or an experiment in failure? No real harm done. Untruth imprisons and generates nightmares.

The Truth Sets Us Free

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, novymir said:

Untruth imprisons and generates nightmares.

The Truth Sets Us Free

... novymir ,.... i can agree with meaning of other statements ,... but i do find bit of controversial elements in meaning of those last two lines , ..... how you would apply meaning of those sentences above  to case of journalist Khashoggy  or case of Julian Asange ? ....  because when i think about it ,  ,.. they were guys  who told truth and then Khashoggy was urgently silenced and killed ,  and Julian Asange is imprisoned because he told truth and exposed  legal evidence  that imperial governments are organized mafias preselected and not elected at all  ... , .... you can also find plenty people or  army generals imprisoned for life because they knew truth and tried to protect truth and protect people from evil empire .  What do you think  did truth killed Khashoggy and did truth arrested Asange ? ..... and even if you take example of religious story , it seems Jesus was guy who tried to tell truth , and they tortured and killed him , they crucify him on cross to warn other people  to stay silent ,  and now for thousands years people had  to look Jesus tortured and murdered on cross to remember to stay silent and obey empire dictate others or evil empire will kill all people who speak truth  like Jesus , Khashoggy or Asange , ..... now evil empire  is  silencing all humanity and threatening to attack again with letting their puppets evil servants nazis , terrorists and viruses out ,  ... thats how lot of people were killed in first and second world war ,  ....... and also  thats how journalist Khashoggy was killed and Asange arrested  , isnt it ? .... .......... and those who stood against such evil empire and fought for truth , if they didnt tell and stand for  truth in  the world would they be now alive and free ?

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, chud said:

 

I don't mean hens or fishes that don't even know where they are and why not unlike today's people, but living beings that got a mind and feelings so I propose another solution for the mankind to at last improve itself : quitting killing for food because the better you feel the better you are...

 

 

 

.... animals need our help just like humans need our help ,  ... animals are hunted and tortured just like humans , ...  living in evil empire  of torture and  fear , animals  had to become predators and  fight back to survive ,  ...  but their genetic code is  creation of life  ,  like humans , it has senses , emotions , intelligence to be developed  ,.....

 

 

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jupiter said:

... novymir ,.... i can agree with meaning of other statements ,... but i do find bit of controversial elements in meaning of those last two lines , ..... how you would apply meaning of those sentences above  to case of journalist Khashoggy  or case of Julian Asange ? ....  because when i think about it ,  ,.. they were guys  who told truth and then Khashoggy was urgently silenced and killed ,  and Julian Asange is imprisoned because he told truth and exposed  legal evidence  that imperial governments are organized mafias preselected and not elected at all  ... , .... you can also find plenty people or  army generals imprisoned for life because they knew truth and tried to protect truth and protect people from evil empire .  What do you think  did truth killed Khashoggy and did truth arrested Asange ? ..... and even if you take example of religious story , it seems Jesus was guy who tried to tell truth , and they tortured and killed him , they crucify him on cross to warn other people  to stay silent ,  and now for thousands years people had  to look Jesus tortured and murdered on cross to remember to stay silent and obey empire dictate others or evil empire will kill all people who speak truth  like Jesus , Khashoggy or Asange , ..... now evil empire  is  silencing all humanity and threatening to attack again with letting their puppets evil servants nazis , terrorists and viruses out ,  ... thats how lot of people were killed in first and second world war ,  ....... and also  thats how journalist Khashoggy was killed and Asange arrested  , isnt it ? .... .......... and those who stood against such evil empire and fought for truth , if they didnt tell and stand for  truth in  the world would they be now alive and free ?

Infinite LOVE Is The Only Truth.

Anything else is just Matrix generated nonsense.

Many use the word "truth" and "reality" falsely.

The Real cannot be harmed or killed. Might want to get in touch with That, it's Within and Everywhere. Waiting.

 

He Knew The Truth. And demonstrated It.

 

 

 

malcom_browne-monk.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, novymir said:

Infinite LOVE Is The Only Truth.

Anything else is just Matrix generated nonsense.

Many use the word "truth" and "reality" falsely.

The Real cannot be harmed or killed. Might want to get in touch with That, it's Within and Everywhere. Waiting.

 

He Knew The Truth. And demonstrated It.

 

 

 

malcom_browne-monk.jpg

.... he knew truth but he destroyed it , and thats what his enemies exactly wanted ,    .....  most likely he knew truth and  faced unjustice ,.... agression is act of his enemies and he does extends agression move  against himself ,........ selfdestruction has nothing to do with infinity , love , freedom or justice ,  its false believe  and teaching taught  by those who manipulate , program and enslave humanity  to gain private interests  ,   ..... i do like humans and dont like to see human suffer for their basic rights like truth and freedom , ,.... people should help each other , this planets land doesnt belong to anyone but to all ,  naturally cosmic space doesnt have identity race  or a border and cosmic space doesnt need religion writing story  ,  every morning should be every human equal glory , .........  he sends his last communication message trying to expose a prison and pain that he found himself in .... , .... and there is one and only truth and that is that no story starts in a middle of a story ...... but in middle of every story starts another and another story ,..... its neverending human struggle against empires of criminals  and evil minds ......

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, jupiter said:

.... he knew truth but he destroyed it , and thats what his enemies exactly wanted ,    ..... selfdestruction has nothing to do with infinity , love , freedom or justice ,  its false believe  and teaching taught  by those who manipulate , program and enslave humanity  to gain private interests  ,   ..... i do like humans and dont like to see human suffer for their basic rights like truth and freedom , ,....  he sends his last communication message trying to expose a prison and pain that he found himself in .... , .... and there is one and only truth and that is that no story starts in a middle of a story ...... but in middle of every story starts another and another story ,.....

Okay. I beg to differ.

 

Not argueing, just leaving stuff for passers-by...I probably won't be here much longer...

A body isn't The Truth, nor is it The Life. The ego is not The Real. And is not The Way.

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If we don't know what we are, and we don't know what this thing is, and we believe what they want us to believe...

 

 

 

 

("...wake up Neo..................the Matrix has you....").

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

bizarro_world-baseball.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/23/2021 at 12:35 AM, novymir said:

If we don't know what we are, and we don't know what this thing is, and we believe what they want us to believe...

 

 

 

 

("...wake up Neo..................the Matrix has you....").

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

bizarro_world-baseball.jpg

 

... good point ..., but that makes half case closed , ..... now its only left other unknown half , ...

and thats what they dont want us to know ,.....

because as more we find , understand , see , hear and know ,  they have less and less place to hide .

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...