NASA nails 2nd Artemis engine test

Icke-Kia

lol ..... A lavish mind control video from NASA....

This is all about getting the public to believe rockets are cutting edge technology .... when they're a stone age joke ....

Quote ..."NASA passed a major minestrone with the firing of this rocket engine " ..... So in 2021 they're still testing rocket engines , and if they don't blow up it's a major milestone .... lol 

80 Years ago Hitler had rocket tech cracked , successfully launching thousands of V1 rockets at England ... 

The whole space industry whether Musk , Branson or NASA is about wasting public money , and making sure the public do not get up there! 

Here's the story of what the US secret government are really doing in Space from an Army officer who was inducted into the SSP (Secret Space Program) ... fleets of advanced anti gravity propelled craft , bases on the moon and many planets

Edited by oz93666

12 hours ago, Icke-Kia said:

NASA has successfully conducted a full 8 minute test of an Artemis core stage RS-25 engines

I watch this once a week for inspiration (and to piss of my neighbours 😅):

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

lol ..... A lavish mind control video from NASA....

This is all about getting the public to believe rockets are cutting edge technology .... when they're a stone age joke ....

Quote ..."NASA passed a major minestrone with the firing of this rocket engine " ..... So in 2021 they're still testing rocket engines , and if they don't blow up it's a major milestone .... lol 

80 Years ago Hitler had rocket tech cracked , successfully launching thousands of V1 rockets at England ... 

The whole space industry whether Musk , Branson or NASA is about wasting public money , and making sure the public do not get up there! 

Here's the story of what the US secret government are really doing in Space from an Army officer who was inducted into the SSP (Secret Space Program) ... fleets of advanced anti gravity propelled craft , bases on the moon and many planets

https://dearmoon.earth/

https://www.stjude.org/get-involved/other-ways/inspiration4.html
https://techcrunch.com/2020/09/17/contestants-will-compete-for-a-spacex-trip-to-the-international-space-station-in-new-reality-tv-show/

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/26/22250327/space-tourists-axiom-private-crew-iss-price

4 minutes ago, Icke-Kia said:

So Musk has told us he plans to send the first tourists around the moon in 2023 ...They will not land on the moon , much too risky using this rocket technology , even though NASA supposedly put men on the moon 64 years before ! 

I guess they will use Musk's new state of the art rocket that can land on it's but . Three of these rockets have been test flighted so far ..all 3 blew up! 

So we have to see how this turns out ... If I were a bookie , I would have these as the most likely scenarios...

1.. Zombie apocalypse will be running by then , those who have taken nasal swabs or vaccines will exhibit various types of zombieism some flesh eating ,  resulting in a break down of society and the moon flight is forgotten , doesn't go ahead ...

2. . Continuing problems with rocket safety cause flight to be delayed...

3 ... Flight goes ahead , but disaster strikes , all passengers  dead ... 

2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

So Musk has told us he plans to send the first tourists around the moon in 2023 ...They will not land on the moon , much too risky using this rocket technology , even though NASA supposedly put men on the moon 64 years before ! 

I guess they will use Musk's new state of the art rocket that can land on it's but . Three of these rockets have been test flighted so far ..all 3 blew up! 

So we have to see how this turns out ... If I were a bookie , I would have these as the most likely scenarios...

1.. Zombie apocalypse will be running by then , those who have taken nasal swabs or vaccines will exhibit various types of zombieism some flesh eating ,  resulting in a break down of society and the moon flight is forgotten , doesn't go ahead ...

Those who landed on the moon back in the day were highly trained, ultra elite, war veteran fighter pilots. They accepted that risk. You can't expect the average space tourist to do the same, and Musk would not take that risk.

Just now, DarianF said:

Those who landed on the moon back in the day were highly trained, ultra elite, war veteran fighter pilots. 

That's just the fluff for the public , what we do know is they were freemasons , so were all top administration in NASA at the time ...

Freemasons can be trusted to keep secrets ...

Apollo 11, Freemasons and the Moon

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mwIrvjgUWmc/SmRIQOLM4PI/AAAAAAAACK8/tmJAHiTp1uk/s320/200px-Aldrin.jpgAnd you thought anti-Masonic conspiracists served no useful purpose.

Thanks to ConspiracyArchive.com, an article from the Scottish Rite SJ's old magazine, The New Age, December 1969 issue is available online. The article discusses Neil Armstrong and brother Buzz Aldrin's historic Apollo 11 walk on the Moon 40 years ago today. Aldrin is a Scottish Rite Mason, and took a hand-made silk flag to the Moon and back, donating it to the House of the Temple.

From the ConspiracyArchive blog:

The Apollo program was rife with Masons; they were proud of being involved, and weren’t shy about advertising the fact.

In the November 1969 edition of The New Age Magazine, there is an extensive article by Kenneth S. Kleinknecht, 33°, the Manager of the Apollo Program Command and Service Modules; Deputy Manager, Gemini Program; Manager, Project Mercury.

On page 13, we read:

Note how many of the astronauts themselves are Brother Masons: Edwin E. Aldrin, Jr.; L. Gordon Cooper, Jr.; Donn F. Eisle; Walter M. Schirra; Thomas P. Stafford; Edgar D. Mitchell, and Paul J. Weitz. Before his tragic death in a flash fire at Cape Kennedy on January 27, 1967, Virgil I. “Gus” Grissom was a Mason, too. Astronaut Gordon Cooper, during his epochal Gemini V spaceflight in August of 1965, carried with him an official Thirty-third Degree Jewel and a Scottish Rite flag. Via the lunar plaque, the Masonic ensignia and flag, and the Masonic astronauts themselves – Masonry already is in the space age. Can we doubt Freemasonry and its spiritual relevance to the modern era when even its material representatives have today made historic inroads into the infinite expanses of outer space?

Back then, Freemasonry wasn’t shy about admitting that the “Craft” is essentially a spiritual endeavor, either. In fact, right before Kleinknecht writes some bios on the Masonic astronauts (as well as Mason James Edwin Webb, the NASA administrator from 1961-68), he includes these words: “The mission of the Craft has always been one of salvation, but until now its field of endeavor was the individual and the bringing of him to the light. Masonry cannot think in these terms now. All men everywhere must hear our message or all men everywhere will perish” (ibid., pp. 15-16; my emphasis).

Kenneth S. Kleinknecht, by the way, was/is the brother of C. Fred Kleinknecht, 33°, Sovereign Grand Commander, The Supreme Council, 33° (Mother Council of the World), Southern Jurisdiction, USA, Washington.

2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

That's just the fluff for the public , what we do know is they were freemasons , so were all top administration in NASA at the time ...

Freemasons can be trusted to keep secrets ...

Apollo 11, Freemasons and the Moon

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mwIrvjgUWmc/SmRIQOLM4PI/AAAAAAAACK8/tmJAHiTp1uk/s320/200px-Aldrin.jpgAnd you thought anti-Masonic conspiracists served no useful purpose.

Thanks to ConspiracyArchive.com, an article from the Scottish Rite SJ's old magazine, The New Age, December 1969 issue is available online. The article discusses Neil Armstrong and brother Buzz Aldrin's historic Apollo 11 walk on the Moon 40 years ago today. Aldrin is a Scottish Rite Mason, and took a hand-made silk flag to the Moon and back, donating it to the House of the Temple.

From the ConspiracyArchive blog:

The Apollo program was rife with Masons; they were proud of being involved, and weren’t shy about advertising the fact.

In the November 1969 edition of The New Age Magazine, there is an extensive article by Kenneth S. Kleinknecht, 33°, the Manager of the Apollo Program Command and Service Modules; Deputy Manager, Gemini Program; Manager, Project Mercury.

On page 13, we read:

Note how many of the astronauts themselves are Brother Masons: Edwin E. Aldrin, Jr.; L. Gordon Cooper, Jr.; Donn F. Eisle; Walter M. Schirra; Thomas P. Stafford; Edgar D. Mitchell, and Paul J. Weitz. Before his tragic death in a flash fire at Cape Kennedy on January 27, 1967, Virgil I. “Gus” Grissom was a Mason, too. Astronaut Gordon Cooper, during his epochal Gemini V spaceflight in August of 1965, carried with him an official Thirty-third Degree Jewel and a Scottish Rite flag. Via the lunar plaque, the Masonic ensignia and flag, and the Masonic astronauts themselves – Masonry already is in the space age. Can we doubt Freemasonry and its spiritual relevance to the modern era when even its material representatives have today made historic inroads into the infinite expanses of outer space?

Back then, Freemasonry wasn’t shy about admitting that the “Craft” is essentially a spiritual endeavor, either. In fact, right before Kleinknecht writes some bios on the Masonic astronauts (as well as Mason James Edwin Webb, the NASA administrator from 1961-68), he includes these words: “The mission of the Craft has always been one of salvation, but until now its field of endeavor was the individual and the bringing of him to the light. Masonry cannot think in these terms now. All men everywhere must hear our message or all men everywhere will perish” (ibid., pp. 15-16; my emphasis).

Kenneth S. Kleinknecht, by the way, was/is the brother of C. Fred Kleinknecht, 33°, Sovereign Grand Commander, The Supreme Council, 33° (Mother Council of the World), Southern Jurisdiction, USA, Washington.

Freedom of association. So what. That's not the issue at hand. The issue is Musk is not going to place the same risks on his passengers as the elite fighter pilots and test pilots of the Apollo program.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

Starship Moon landings are scheduled to start in 2024. Yusaku Maezawa wants to fly round the Moon in 2023, its his choice just like it was his choice to upgrade from the scheduled 2018 flight.

(Edit) BTW all engines are tested before flight.

Edited by Icke-Kia

4 minutes ago, Icke-Kia said:

Starship Moon landings are scheduled to start in 2024. Yusaku Maezawa wants to fly round the Moon in 2023, its his choice just like it was his choice to upgrade from the scheduled 2018 flight.

I remember an interview with Armstrong where he laughed at those who claimed he was never there. He basically said something along the lines of they're going to look pretty silly when someone lands there and finds the stuff he left there. So I'm looking forward to people landing and finding all the Apollo artefacts [ https://www.space.com/weird-stuff-apollo-astronauts-left-moon.html ]. Finally all this hoax bullshit will be put to rest. But then again, they will just say NASA secretly flew up there and planted it all up there before people arrived. I mean it will just get more and more absurd. What can you do.