Geere Vanden Bossche....Whistleblower or Trojan Horse?

Foggy Dewhurst

39 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

I think whistleblower since the main message is do NOT take this vaccine. 

I have just watched Christians video and he made some great points... so now I’m not so sure what to think to be honest. Surely though if vaccines caused the problem, no one would trust even more vaccines to ‘fix’ the problem?

3 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

IMHO Geert Vanden Bossche is shilling like a b*stard for the NWO.

I'm actually shocked that UK Column fell for it hook, line and sinker on Wednesday.

I tend to agree. If it isn't smoke and mirrors, you would never see it. 

• Like 2

Uk Column reeks of Talkradio.

Not interested in controlled opposition. I've seen them come and go and can smell them a mile off.

Richie Allen, The late, great Alan Watt, Gareth and David Icke, James Corbett, Spiro Skouras and Ice Age Farmer are the real deal. There isn't many more, i'm afraid.

Edited by sambaking7
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 11:56 AM, Pina Colada said:

IMHO Geert Vanden Bossche is shilling like a b*stard for the NWO.

I'm actually shocked that UK Column fell for it hook, line and sinker on Wednesday.

Opinions are always welcome but in current times it would be a mistake to go down the road of always taking the opposite view or denying the other side a voice however unpalatable that may be.

Wednesday's and Friday's shows should be watched in the right sequence as a pair and when done so anyone over a certain age who remembers TV as it was should have  no problems with the way the subject matter was presented replete with the usual "injection" of humour.

The viciousness with which the current UK regime  deploys it's assets against highly qualified professional people holding  alternate views makes getting out any balanced discussion  extremely problematical.

Let the BBC and the Msm go down their chosen path but don't follow them.

• Like 2

On 3/20/2021 at 9:51 PM, serpentine said:

Opinions are always welcome but in current times it would be a mistake to go down the road of always taking the opposite view or denying the other side a voice however unpalatable that may be.

Wednesday's and Friday's shows should be watched in the right sequence as a pair and when done so anyone over a certain age who remembers TV as it was should have  no problems with the way the subject matter was presented replete with the usual "injection" of humour.

The viciousness with which the current UK regime  deploys it's assets against highly qualified professional people holding  alternate views makes getting out any balanced discussion  extremely problematical.

Let the BBC and the Msm go down their chosen path but don't follow them.

I certainly welcome anyone calling a moratorium on the use or misuse of this vaccine. 

However, if we unpick Vanden Bossche's argument, it makes no sense either from the perspective of the belief that there is a novel virus or from the viewpoint, "This is all a hoax".

The bedrock of his argument is that, because of lockdowns, etc. ("human intervention") people have not built up a baseline immune response to the virus when it was "Less virulent,"ie in 2020. He claims that this vaccine will enable "Viral immune escape" ie the virus will easily mutate, become more deadly and dangerous and our innate immune systems, shielded as they were from the less virulent form of the virus, will not be able to cope. 

This pure science as he calls it is pure speculation and double-think. See below, a scientist calls him out on it.

https://www.deplatformdisease.com/blog/addressing-geert-vanden-bossches-claims

Vanden Bossche's original letter is similarly confusing. It is full of emotive, persuasive language, yet claims to be science-based.

When interviewed by Dr Philip McMillan, @ 26 minutes into the interview, he starts to allude to ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement) where people's immune system overreacts to the virus, causing a very severe reaction. But then VDB back pedals, says he's the last person to criticise vaccines, and that the problem is NOT for individuals, but for the whole world, because monster viruses are being created.

This is a mainstream explanation of ADE:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5

At 30 minutes into the interview, Dr Philip McMillan says, "We are coming to the point where people are going to have to take the vaccines".

LOOK AT HIS FACE.

He is SMIRKING TRIUMPHANTLY.

He is the claw in the velvet glove, and his "arguments" will no doubt be used to coerce a certain tranche of the population into having themselves vaxxed and their children too.

He does, however, usefully show us where this plandemic is going, ie, targeting children and young people for the vax, using the lie about mutations to justify further lockdowns and the imposition of mandatory vaccines, and obviously as Iceage Farmer very articulately says, to destroy our food supply chain by culling "Infected Animals."