The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

• 4 weeks later...

Did someone say " swimming pools at Auschwitz"?

oH NO, It cOUlDn't bEE!! (how utterly absurd and "insensitive" ! )

Itsa  "fire water reservoir"!!!!!!   !!!!  AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!!  OR ELSE!!! (we'll feed you to "Moloch").

(and then there's that little meaningless detail about Auschwitz being in the SOVIET ZONE zone of occupation...(soooo,,,,, what does that  mean,, or matter???? duuuh, duuuhh,,,??    ??    ??  ??  ??

whatsa "jew"? a meaningless label that some people get duped into accepting...and others use for exploitation...

("...by their(anyone's) fruits(actions and results) you will know them).

What they SAY may or may not be true.

awpool.jpg

awzpool.jpg

auschwitz-amenities-swimming-pool.jpeg

Edited by novymir

On 7/2/2021 at 9:53 AM, oddsnsods said:

Fake left hate free speech, they spend their whole life trying to silence & control people, whilst painting the idea they are the victims.EmPzEQdWEAAiLCv.jpg.e0bc6245ae583edcbd1921a10f8503a9.jpg

Can you dig it?

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 2:49 AM, novymir said:

Itsa  "fire water reservoir"!!!!!!   !!!!  AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!!  OR ELSE!!! (we'll feed you to "Moloch").

(and then there's that little meaningless detail about Auschwitz being in the SOVIET ZONE zone of occupation...(soooo,,,,, what does that  mean,, or matter???? duuuh, duuuhh,,,??    ??    ??  ??  ??

whatsa "jew"? a meaningless label that some people get duped into accepting...and others use for exploitation...

awpool.jpg

awzpool.jpg

Are you being serious? Yes I mentioned swimming pools....

Hey, book a Ryanair flight, take your little bucket and trowel, when you get there, take your little polaroid pictures, write your book! 

On 8/1/2021 at 9:01 AM, CosmoGenesis said:

Oh dear. 

We have a leftist. 

Immediately attacks and labels.

Psychological projection. 

Yes, I attack mindless Jew-Hate, when I have the odd free moment.

Leftist.....is that meant to be an insult? What do you label yourself then, maybe starts with 'f' ends in 'ascist'?

Communist Manifesto was officially a pamphlet...........Seen any better pamphlets? Post 'em up!

17 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

Are you being serious? Yes I mentioned swimming pools....

Hey, book a Ryanair flight, take your little bucket and trowel, when you get there, take your little polaroid pictures, write your book! 

Hahahaha!!

And you are serious, oh-so-serious....with your special-victimization hogwash.

Haha...who's looking for or expecting perfection in this world???

The Germans proved they were more humane and respectful. They meant to do so....and they did...but the pathological liars rule the World Of Lies. That's here,,,, dumbass. This world...and you're just another sleeping know-it-all agent of it.

The Soviet, England, USA, France, Poland governments, and their duped or enslaved populations(where did the soldiers and labor come from?) are wholly responsible for all the death and destruction that ensued starting with ww1 through the 20th century til now.

But of course the inverters, the pathological liars(they actually think they're "superior" because they can take advantage of people's innocent nature), have another version they are very, very adamant about....they are the "victims".

And so, they shall be,, but only of themselves and their insane denial of Truth.

They have their reward.

There's no future in this world...dumbass.

Yeah, OK, as I have said to the Scream fan, I have been there, done it, seen it....I prefer to believe my own eyes, and I recommend you to try it.

What is that worst that can happen?

You might change your mind - not so bad is it?

4 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

Yeah, OK, as I have said to the Scream fan, I have been there, done it, seen it....I prefer to believe my own eyes, and I recommend you to try it.

What is a "hylic"?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=hylic&t=canonical&atb=v220-1&ia=definition

They want a world where there is no possibility of moving beyond that, and enslavement by those that know and practice the "science" of deception. Of course, they will offer a fraudulent version of "the beyond" that goes ----nowhere.

David Icke has spoken of this, but I guess you're not there yet. (what are you fighting for?, methinks you don't really know).

5 minutes ago, novymir said:

What is a "hylic"?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=hylic&t=canonical&atb=v220-1&ia=definition

They want a world where there is no possibility of moving beyond that, and enslavement by those that know and practice the "science" of deception. Of course, they will offer a fraudulent version of "the beyond" that goes ----nowhere.

David Icke has spoken of this, but I guess you're not there yet. (what are you fighting for?, methinks you don't really know).

Who are 'they' chap, can you be specific please?

So famously the protocols have been blamed on 'the jews' but they came into public view in 1864 when they were published by a french lawyer maurice joly who was himself a member of the Rosicrucians

The protocols also mention the mystery schools and a 'masonic kingdom' leading some people to speculate that they are in fact coming out of the secret society network and david called them the 'illuminati protocols'

Regardless of exactly who you think actually conceived them you have to concede that they form a very compelling blueprint for world domination and no one who follows current events could deny that they are all coming to pass

8 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

Who are 'they' chap, can you be specific please?

"Artificial intelligence" is an oxymoron. Ego.

They? They that are possessed by and serve The Father Of Lies. It can be anyone. But generally, one only need "follow the money", look to who profits from war, disease, destruction, and teaches/propagates false ideas of world, self, reality, and GOD.

Who is "they"? They is a consciousness, a consciousness hostile to Truth. EgoMatrix---collective---individual. Cancerous consciousness---"they/it" operates exactly like a tumor and cancer cells. 

The "good news" is; it's just a silly-ass dream, not Reality. But really, is that the dream or experience you Really want? To "exist" within a tumor?

• Like 2

The "protocols" are a channeled material. Channeled from an unholy source, that the receivers were tuned in to.

Which is explained in the previous post.

Illustrated here

Edited by novymir

4 minutes ago, novymir said:

The "protocols" are a channeled material. Channeled from an unholy source, that the receivers were tuned in to.

Which is explained in the previous post.

Yeah...like Bill Hicks...'it's just a ride'..?? 

Off for a fag.

40 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The protocols also mention the mystery schools and a 'masonic kingdom' leading some people to speculate that they are in fact coming out of the secret society network and david called them the 'illuminati protocols'

Can't be arsed to get into the protocols, but...

Temple priests:

ffggg.jpg

Illuminati shite:

4293934672-efef8786f0.jpg

What's the difference?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Lol....Strummer is the only one here who doesn't realise he's with the bad guys......

Fascism wasn't the threat...The real threat was Communism and always has been and it's getting closer every day.

Waking up is gonna come mighty late for some folks and it's gonna hurt like hell.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/2/2021 at 2:49 AM, novymir said:

awpool.jpg

awzpool.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/2/2021 at 8:05 PM, Weedo said:

And please let us also remember all the other millions of other non Jewish humans who likewise suffered and were killed. The terror of being killed is the same for all humans, regardless of race or religion. 

Which makes the focus on ONE type of people all the more suspicious......especially 75 years later.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2021 at 3:17 PM, Strummer101 said:

Interesting, thoughtful posts from Weedo, although as a confirmed atheist, I do struggle with the basic premise. 

I look forward to a future visit to Jerusalem, whenever that might come about - central to the birth of the three Abrahamic religions, who would not want to visit and explore and continue to learn.

And how do you continue to learn, as a confirmed Atheist, by visiting Jerusalem ?

On 8/5/2021 at 9:00 AM, Truthspoon said:

Lol....Strummer is the only one here who doesn't realise he's with the bad guys......

Fascism wasn't the threat...The real threat was Communism and always has been and it's getting closer every day.

Waking up is gonna come mighty late for some folks and it's gonna hurt like hell.

Yeah, Golden Roastie liking that one, I aim to please!

Oh I am on the side of the angels son, make no mistake. 

'Fascism wasn't a threat........' it's a point of view, I suppose, not one shared by many I am glad to say.

I see your mate Agent Orange is now handing out little fascistic 'membership cards'....sorry I said handing out, silly me, I meant charging for of course - to his deluded redneck six-toed followers, even as we speak.       

On 7/31/2021 at 11:52 PM, Strummer101 said:

il_570xN.2306361901_9e20.jpg

On 8/4/2021 at 10:24 PM, Strummer101 said:

1) Pictures like that in response to members will not be tolerated. Desist. l already told you to tread lightly...

2) The place you visited and 'saw' with your own eyes has been rebuilt and not as it really was.

Watch this documentary by the Jewish person - David Cole - AKA - David Stein.
He also VISITED and as a Jew was able to ask questions and see parts of the  camp 'normal' people cannot...
Official History is based on Soviet accounts and rebuilt buildings..

DAVID COLE IN AUSCHWITZ FULL DOCUMENTARY 1992 
https://www.bitchute.com/video/n5E0iGQVotEb/ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Strummer101 said:

Oh I am on the side of the angels son, make no mistake. 

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

C. S. Lewis

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Firebird said:

It's always better to have a growling dog as your enemy than a slithering venomous snake with a pretty smile.

The smile has been wiped off it's face,,, the coward and the bully(one)(ego) has been exposed...IT'S ALL BLUFF, it's terrified.

It can't even come close to The Real.

It's finished.

The born loser is born to lose. It's inevitable. No problem whatsoever.

Christ.jpg