Why not more extreme?

I am not coming from a skeptical position but rather a confused one.

Why not make a more potent virus that actually kills many (most?) people and give insiders a cure in advance? Then you don't have to go through so much rigomarole with vaccines. Let the chaos, and well, deaths, allow for a takeover. There'd still be enough people to work as servants and slaves while robots are developed. Or perhaps I just don't really get what the plan is.

IOW sometimes it looks to me as if there is little consciousness or partial consciousness of what they are doing. Or poor planning. Or an unwillingness to admit just HOW evil they are. But this runs against other impressions I have.

I am focusing on Covid, but I have had similar reactions to other things like the steps toward war with Russia and/or China. Why not confuse a sub and do some real damage with a first strike smaller nuke? Why take these ridiculous baby steps via places Syria if they have so much control?

Edited by KTS
spelling, missed explanation

because the whole thing is psychological war,and there is very little psychologicaly in realising the real virus....

the real thing could switch the mob in survival mod and then the elite would lose control....

the only way they can control society is through psyche because they are outnubered.....

4 hours ago, KTS said:

Why not make a more potent virus that actually kills many (most?) people and give insiders a cure in advance? Then you don't have to go through so much rigomarole with vaccines. Let the chaos, and well, deaths, allow for a takeover. There'd still be enough people to work as servants and slaves while robots are developed. Or perhaps I just don't really get what the plan is.

IOW sometimes it looks to me as if there is little consciousness or partial consciousness of what they are doing. Or poor planning. Or an unwillingness to admit just HOW evil they are. But this runs against other impressions I have.

David Icke has addressed this a few times in his podcasts.

The reason why he suggests SARS-CoV-2 is fictitious is because this gives the powers that (should not) be complete control over the narrative. This is not to say that people aren't getting ill and dying, just that the deaths aren't being caused by a "virus" that hasn't been proven to exist. Releasing a real bio-weapon comes with the risk that it could get out of control. What if it mutates (if such a phenomenon even exists)? What if the cure you propose did not work? Why take the risk if there are other safer options for the controllers?

Having a faked pandemic means that any story can be made up at any point to suit the cabal. They can dial the PCR test cycles up and down at a whim to generate more or less positive cases as they wish - either to prove the efficacy of vaccines or restrictive measures, or to create more panic over rising case numbers and new Variants of Concern. It provides the flexibility to change the narrative as the controllers wish in response to public opinion, and to keep further gauging how the masses may respond so as to continue steering things towards the end goals of depopulation, global reset, transhumanism, all encompassing control over all aspects of our lives including bodily autonomy, and spiritual death.

There is no need to have a real disease causing organism to provide the illusion of a pandemic. Numbers of deaths can be manipulated by killing off the elderly and vulnerable at choice moments during peak seasons for deaths (often due to respiratory illnesses). This was achieved during the first lockdown by kicking elderly patients out of hospitals into care homes and placing DNRs on them whilst deterring people from attending hospitals and making access to other forms of healthcare extremely difficult. It has been the restrictive measures which have created the excess deaths, of which a huge number have occurred in people's homes. Meanwhile, Covid-19 is recorded on death certificates for everyone who has tested positive within 28 (or possibly 60) days prior to their death, and these are included in the official death stats associated with Covid-19 even if other causes of death were obvious. The media keep pumping out the fear daily so that the general populace lose all critical thinking faculties - indeed, it seems that fear can be addictive and people become attached to it.

Current mainstream scientific consensus on proving the existence of a virus is via use of "sequence-based microbial identification" rather than from properly isolated and purified "virus" from an infected patient. This is wide open to fraud and can be used to pluck out genetic material that we all have in our bodies depending on the PCR cycle threshold. This allows for viruses - none of which have, in my view, definitively been proven to exist - to be the perfect cover story for any so-called pandemic.

The more I read about prior pandemics allegedly caused by viruses - such as HIV, avian flu, the Spanish flu, swine flu etc - the more I see the same narrative being repeated over and over again. Hysteria is whipped up when clusters of individuals are supposedly identified presenting with symptoms of a new deadly disease allegedly caused by a virus (or prions). Although the alleged disease can be explained through other causes such as pharmaceuticals, drugs, pesticides, vaccines and other poisons, a virus is always "found" to be the cause generating a race to produce a vaccine or pharmaceuticals to treat the disease. This is very lucrative for Big Pharma particularly as vaccines come with no concern to the manufacturers of being sued for causing injury or death.

And the injections being produced are faster becoming more and more sinister and can be described as "experimental gene therapy" or "operating systems" rather than vaccines which ties in with the transhumanism agenda. So vaccines are one of the ways towards achieving their end goals rather than a rigmarole.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, KTS said:

I am focusing on Covid, but I have had similar reactions to other things like the steps toward war with Russia and/or China. Why not confuse a sub and do some real damage with a first strike smaller nuke? Why take these ridiculous baby steps via places Syria if they have so much control?

It's the same with terrorism. The "Biggest" event was 9/11 yet it only killed a few thousand ...more die on the roads each day globally ... IF they were all powerful they could set off a suitcase nuke , kill millions and make a city center radioactive and uninhabitable for decades ... That would trike terror into the hearts of people and cause an exodus to remote areas ..

But they are not all powerful ... There is the divine realm pushing back , able to easily disable the electronic timer in suitcase nuke .... What the divine realm can't do is disable the stupidity or willful choices people make , that would be interfering with our free will ... If people can be deceived into thinking Syria must be attacked then it will be , we give the green light , and the divine realm must stand back...

So it's an infowar .... 

17 hours ago, KTS said:

I had this question too but Mr. Icke made a good point.

the cult wants absolute control and fear of losing control. They’re obsess about having control.

making a real deadly virus that could actually get out of hand and end up killing the cult will not be acceptable risk to the cult.

making a fake virus through PCR manipulation and achieve controlled culling through targeted vaccination program gives a much better controllable outcome in the view of the cult.

They can dial up and dial down the severity of virus just by changing PCR testing protocol.

culling through vaccination will not create uncontrollable spread of deadly virus that can endanger the cult.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, johnkim said:

the cult wants absolute control and fear of losing control. They’re obsess about having control.

making a real deadly virus that could actually get out of hand and end up killing the cult will not be acceptable risk to the cult.

making a fake virus through PCR manipulation and achieve controlled culling through targeted vaccination program gives a much better controllable outcome in the view of the cult.

They can dial up and dial down the severity of virus just by changing PCR testing protocol.

culling through vaccination will not create uncontrollable spread of deadly virus that can endanger the cult.

I think the goal is sterilization, "Reducing the population by vaccination".

At best I think sterilization or impotence. At worst, thousands more "Thalidomide" babies. that are also impotent and sterile.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, johnkim said:

The cult has the antidote for anything it sends our way in terms of sickness, death, disease.  They "med-beds", life extension technologies, antidotes to diseases, which

only available to those who are bought and can be trusted - although they'll eventually be dispensed with as soon as they serve no purpose any longer.  The underground 

bunkers they expect will protect them from a nuclear or natural catastrophe will become their tombs.  The monsters, soulless creatures, clones, and others who live in the 

underground areas even further beneath the earth's crust will be released for humanity to deal with.  NO ONE in their right mind buys into this agenda, it takes an idiotic 

mentality to buy into something which will only grant a very temporary and questionably "enjoyable" (if you consider betraying your fellow humans enjoyable) existence, 

where you are a mind controlled, programmed, and conditioned slave for an elite group of psychpaths.