Origins of our reality/Archontic Matrix

1646887144_TheIRISHunderCONTRACTwiththeARCH.jpg.d68243973db5563ff8a4d63dca3b7b35.jpg

712599908_PALESTINEentersintotheCONTRACToftheARCH1965.jpg.d0ff87697527a45deee06f11b4b948eb.jpg

123110094_CopyofMourneviewStreet.jpg.75e6beddca0544e67711e660fbf918fb.jpg

Masonic Orange Order Triumphal Arch, Mourneview Street, Portadown, Ireland

1595750321_AidaRefugeeCampBethlehem.jpg.0105010a010b35beaa16f01a319751da.jpg

Aida Refugee Camp Bethlehem (United Nations building on the left hand side of the ARCH way)

ira-mural-on-the-falls-road-belfast-january-1984-mural-painted-by-B4MAT5.jpg.e0eb72717953d9c38f600759fd207cca.jpg

An 'RPG ARCHway' on RPG Avenue - 'One Struggle' indeed

The ARK of the COVENANT (CONTRACT of the ARCH)

Our controllers are not averse to deception, deceit and misdirection.

From the Merriam Webster Dictionary:

Definition of 'walk into'

1 : to become involved in or fooled by (something) because one is not aware of what is really happening.

He walked right into our trap.

"I can't believe you fell for that old joke!" "Yeah, I guess I walked right into that one."

Is this what our controllers are doing with the ARCHways?

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-3.pdf

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-3.pdf

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf

On 3/17/2021 at 1:06 AM, PH196 said:

This is a long post, so bear with me, and as Icke would say, keep an open mind.

I was reading some of his latest book ‘the answer’, and correct me if I’m wrong, but there is quite a bit of overlap between Mr. Icke’s work and contemporary Christianity. Yes, he does make the distinction that the whole ‘savior’ concept is seen throughout many religions, including pagan religions i.e. Horus, but if he is citing Gnostic literature to support his claims on who the archons are, then he can’t entirely ignore Christ. After all, the information contained in the Nag Hammadi texts can ultimately be traced back to Christ. Quoting from the secret book of John:

“ Hymn of the Savior (30, 11–31, 25) 

Now I, the perfect Forethought of the All, transformed myself into my offspring. I existed  first and went down every path. 138 I am the abundance of light, I am the remembrance of Fullness. I traveled in the realm of great darkness, and continued until I entered the midst of the prison. The foundations of chaos shook, and I hid from them because of their evil, and they did not recognize me. Again I returned, a second time, and went on. I had come from the inhabitants of light—I, the remembrance of Forethought. I entered the midst of darkness and the bowels of the underworld, turning to my task. The foundations of chaos shook as though to fall upon those who dwell in chaos and destroy them. Again I hurried back to the root of my 

light so they might not be destroyed before their time. Again, a third time, I went forth—I am the light dwelling in light, I am the remembrance of Forethought—so that I might enter the midst of darkness and the bowels [31] of the underworld. I brightened my face with light from the consummation of their realm and entered the midst of their prison, which is the prison of the body. I said, Let whoever hears arise from deep sleep. 139 A person wept and shed tears. Bitter tears the person wiped away, and said, “Who is calling my name? From where has my hope come as I dwell in the bondage of prison?” 

I recall from his book ‘tales of the time loop’ that Icke essentially describes how our reality became a Frankenstein matrix that was so vibrationally dense that the entrapped consciousness (souls) could not escape its walls. Whose to say that Christ’s appearance was not a pivotal part in the dismantling of the perceptual slavery system? That above quote from the gnostic texts would lend credence to that theory. You could say that Christ is that being which leads all life back to God - he is the direct emanation of the Godhead, 'the Son'. Christianity has been so culturally contaminated that people have become programmed to reduce Christ down to ‘a really nice guy.’

Mr. Icke seems to at once acknowledge in his books the presence of the darker aspect that controls out reality, namely ‘the archons’ or fallen angels; with Yaldabaoth/Lucifer/Satan being the main antagonist.

Not unlike a theologian, he is essentially telling us in some mysterious way that there is a Devil who is a personal being and who is opposed to God and who is the enemy of our souls, but as usual he does not tell us who the Devil is, where he came from and what he is. He does not elaborate that the Devil is in fact a fallen angel and the chief of those who were cast out of heaven for rebellion against God before the material creation existed.

That is to say, the Devil is a fallen angel spirit and the chief of those angel spirits who were cast out of God’s spiritual kingdom and from His spiritual presence, Life and Light into spiritual darkness and death for having rebelled against His spiritual Kingdom—against Him as Life.

These are “Demons” or evil angels; “For there is a numerous band of these Fallen Spirits.”—Mark 5:9. And Lucifer was among the highest of all God’s Angels:

You were the signet of perfection,*

full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

13 You were in Eden, the garden of God;

every precious stone was your covering,

carnelian, chrysolite, and moonstone,

beryl, onyx, and jasper,

sapphire,* turquoise, and emerald;

and worked in gold were your settings

and your engravings.*

On the day that you were created

they were prepared.

14 With an anointed cherub as guardian I placed you;*

you were on the holy mountain of God;

you walked among the stones of fire.

15 You were blameless in your ways

from the day that you were created,

until iniquity was found in you.

16 In the abundance of your trade

you were filled with violence, and you sinned;

so I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God,

and the guardian cherub drove you out

from among the stones of fire.

Now I discuss what Icke has termed the archon ‘hack’:

Essentially, the Material creation is the counterfeit of the Spiritual World. The Spiritual is real, the Material is Unreal. There is a correspondency in the Spiritual and Material World's, Life is in Spiritual and Death is in the Material. 

The counterfeit of the Real—Darkness and death, as the opposites of Light and Life, did not exist until Lust was conceived in the Consciousness of the Souls of the Spiritual beings made in God’s image. 

The reason the mortal creation dies is that it was not spiritually conceived by God. It is infinitesimal and thus does not really exist. 

Evil (the mind of lust) cannot produce good fruit, that is why the mortal dies. This material universe was 'manifested' as a consequence of Lucifer's rebellion against God. This entire finite multiverse is God manifesting the opposite of himself -- the mortal concept -- as the result of their transgression. 

The heavenly domains (eden) are the creation of God’s mind, and reflect life. The biblical ‘fall of man’ is the spiritual man becoming conscious of the physical man, and knowing the difference between the two. That is, the man made in God’s image yielded to the minds of the fallen angels, and mortal propagation is the result.

This is essentially the dual nature of all existence. 

Spiritual life is Internal—physical life is external. Spiritual life is a reality—the Truth—and exists in the divine mind. So-called physical life is error and is unreal to the divine mind and only exists in the mind of the senses of the mortal creation. Spiritual life as manifested in physical life is the reflection and the image of God, the Reality of Spirit; all spiritual life, as manifested in physical life, is derived from Spirit. There is not any inherent life in matter.

As the conception of evil fades out of the consciousness of the minds of the beings created in God’s image, then the ‘physical’ counterpart of the realm ceases to exist - God has filled that void.

The attributes of the Fallen Angels are expressed in the personality and nature of the material and physical man. Their minds are manifested in the Soul through the mortal mind of the physical man. 

This descent of higher consciousness into this archontic matrix, and becoming consequently entrapped, is known as ‘the fall of man’ in Christian theology. 

Clarifying: The physical domains are the manifestation of the minds of the Fallen Angels, and reflect death. The heavenly domains are the manifestation of God’s mind and reflect life. The difference is in their permanence: the physical domains are finite (mortal, infinitesimal), the heavenly domains (eden) are infinite. 

What consciousness is then doing here is essentially peering into an infinitesimal domain. What lies beyond the confines of this body-mind perception is, as David Icke correctly postulates — infinite awareness, which is governed by the law of existence: infinite love. That is (if you are a spirit being…not an ‘organic portal’ with no spiritual component) your consciousness is actually an infinite being of infinite scope ‘constructed’ of the same stuff as God - unconditional love. Your life with a name and address is a non-existent construct, a fleeting perception.

Also correct: the ‘fallen angels’ are essentially a distorted form of awareness that has lost their heart centered connection with ‘ the One’ - God. They were caste from his presence into spiritual darkness. God withdrew his light from them when they sinned against him.

What ya'll think?

Hi PH196,

What is your view of OT God, yahweh? Do you see him as Jesus's father, or is he yaldabaoth?

On 3/17/2021 at 8:51 AM, oz93666 said:

Well how would Mr Icke Know ??? Important to ask where does this information come from .... For example DI believes the reptilians are a big part in all this because he had many people coming to him telling their eye whiteness stories  .... He pieced it all together best as he could and is not too clear but thinks the royals and others are shapeshifters controlled from another dimension ....

As for Fallen Angels , Lucifer , the Devil how on Earth is anyone to know ?? ...

That said I do believe I've got the whole picture , and my information comes from Mr Mollison .... Why should I trust him?? He claims to have developed a flawless technique for channeling GOD ... ! Sounds outrageous , but the material confirms what I had already understood from other sources , and fills in many missing blanks ... To appreciate and be confident about his source you must already KNOW much of the information already ...

So what does he say on this subject ?? 

This part of the Universe is a free will experiment , the rest of creation is non freewill  where all beings are in peace and harmony and bliss , one with Creator ...

In this free will experiment there is the possibility of rebelling against Creator , and that's just what the fallen angels did , by their own choice they cut themselves off from Creator and hence cut themselves off from his life sustaining energy and they can only exist by leaching life force off physical life forms ...

They psychically corrupted physical ET races millions of years ago who in their turn became depraved , and these are the ones controlling Earth with the help of some humans (Cabal, illuminati) . The malevolent ET's are consciously working with the fallen spirits to cause misery here , this is the psychic food the spirits want . 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos

Hi OZ,

Do you perhaps have, or do you know where can I find channelings of Karl Mollison in PDF?

I prefer reading to watching videos.

Thanks in advance..

On 3/19/2021 at 4:08 PM, Mikheil said:

F there was such a Being, it would NEVER be that cruel. So being an atheist is probable doing less harm to any God than being a Few, A Muslim or a so-called Christian.

I have a question to atheists ... Do you believe in evil?

13 hours ago, Diesel said:

I have a question to atheists ... Do you believe in evil?

Yes, but to be good or evil doesn't require some super-spook in the sky. Its normal Leopards, crocodiles, owls and all predators are by man's definition evil, because the kill in the most cruel ways imaginable. Does this make then evil?

Animals also indulge in sex the moment the female comes on heat. In dogs for example, it's usually between a year and 18 months, which allowing 7 years of human life to one year of dog life, between 7 and 11 years old. In humans this is a major crime. Is it evil because animals do it? It's certainly classed as evil if humans do it (unless you are in the Government of course where it gets covered up - over 100,000 children in the UK alone go missing every year. How many of these end up as sex-toys or human sacrifices do you think? In the USA half a million kids go missing every year for similar purposes.)

Animals also practice incest. By human terms this is evil. Are all animals evil? If humans do it, it's certainly classified as evil.

Good and evil are human definitions, nothing to do with a deity. WE ARE ALL ANIMALS, that have a veneer of brainwashed beliefs in what is good and what is evil, No deity is necessary Man invents whatever he wants to classify as good and whatever he wants to classify as evil.

I believe Bill Gates, Tony Fauci, Tedros and everyone involved in this scamdemic are evil. Animals don't try to kill other animals of the same or similar species without any reason. These bastards do. Super spooks didn't tell them to do it, only George Dubya Bush and Teflon Tony Blair, claimed that God sat on their bed and told them to invade Iraq whilst they were fucking each other in the arse!

Edited by Mikheil

On 6/12/2021 at 11:32 AM, Mikheil said:

Yes, but to be good or evil doesn't require some super-spook in the sky.

If you believe in evil then there is an opposing force of good. The natural world of animals is similar to all things in this system. All suffer hunger and all hunger is the root of evil. I believe this reality is hell so its easy to see evil everywhere, where as good and god are harder to find

20 hours ago, Diesel said:

If you believe in evil then there is an opposing force of good. The natural world of animals is similar to all things in this system. All suffer hunger and all hunger is the root of evil. I believe this reality is hell so its easy to see evil everywhere, where as good and god are harder to find

Good is also defined by the whims of man. Without hunger you would never appreciate food. I could go on, but it's a bit off topic. Bottom line EVERYTHING we are fed from our trough of knowledge is made up by man.

The only two things that man has no natural control over is life and death, but they have even found a way around that now.

Is it evil to sterilize us and kill us off? YOU and I may think so (actually I don't), but the bastards doing it think it's good. For them it means more food, more resources, and less money to have to waste feeding useless creatures and pay in pensions.

Whilst I don't approve, one thing it is doing that's good is cleaning the gene pool. It's like putting up a notice saying of you are a fucking idiot and want to die or play Russian Roulette with your life - Queue here for "The Jab".

Those who join the queue are complete idiots and deserve to die - survival of the fittest is the name of this game.

2 hours ago, Mikheil said:

Those who join the queue are complete idiots and deserve to die - survival of the fittest is the name of this game.

Wow, just wow. Survival of the fittest actually comes from an economist not Darwin

9 hours ago, Diesel said:

Wow, just wow. Survival of the fittest actually comes from an economist not Darwin

Wow indeed, obviously you are one of those who wi;; do everything possible for the weak, brain dead, crippled, and insane and FUCK THE HEALTHY, let the bastards die. Only the weak need our 'special love'.

On 6/10/2021 at 9:07 PM, XelNaga said:

Hi PH196,

What is your view of OT God, yahweh? Do you see him as Jesus's father, or is he yaldabaoth?

Yaldabaoth is an invention of the Gnostics. It doesn't exist. Like so much of Gnostic thought and Kabbalah, it just invented things to justify their own indulgence in 'moral sinning'.

The idea being that the 'Gods' were no better than humanity. It's classic pagan thought where men made Gods in their own image, while the Biblical approach is that God made man in his image.....

While the actual reality of God is slightly more difficult to explain. But it can be done.

But not on these silly reductionist terms.

Edited by Truthspoon

14 hours ago, Mikheil said:

Wow indeed, obviously you are one of those who wi;; do everything possible for the weak, brain dead, crippled, and insane and FUCK THE HEALTHY, let the bastards die. Only the weak need our 'special love'.

OMG you need a morality check. If this is an example of atheist thinking then you are truly lost. I don't make a distinction between people and if you are an example of a HEALTHY mind then no one is truly sane. I suggest you reread whar you have said and grow a conscience. 

On 6/15/2021 at 6:32 PM, Truthspoon said:

Yaldabaoth is an invention of the Gnostics. It doesn't exist. Like so much of Gnostic thought and Kabbalah, it just invented things to justify their own indulgence in 'moral sinning'.

The idea being that the 'Gods' were no better than humanity. It's classic pagan thought where men made Gods in their own image, while the Biblical approach is that God made man in his image.....

While the actual reality of God is slightly more difficult to explain. But it can be done.

But not on these silly reductionist terms.

Hi Truthspoon,

What do you think, who/what is yahweh?

He/it is definitely not the "Father" that Jesus spoke about.

Thanks..

Druids and Gnostics - had they entered into the ARCHontic CONTRACT like the ROMANS?

Did the DRUID's know the secret of SOLOMON's TEMPLE (SOL - Sun, MON - Moon) and the ARK of the COVENANT (CONTRACT of the ARCH)?

484924803_STONEHENGEentersintotheCONTRACToftheARCHcirca3000BC.jpg.39ffa65c813b85f45d7502b329b65fa0.jpg

Is this why the ROMANS persecuted the DRUIDS so mercilessly because of their ARCHontic rivalries?

997751279_ArkoftheCovenantDe-Coded3.jpg.ee903bcab506eca3f8921a7cf499ed3d.jpg

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-3.pdf

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-3.pdf

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf

48 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Hi Truthspoon,

What do you think, who/what is yahweh?

He/it is definitely not the "Father" that Jesus spoke about.

Thanks..

I agree with you brother.

I think Yahweh is a spirit being, maybe one of the Nephilim, possibly not even a being of light since it needed to hide in a tent. A jealous demiruge which wanted to be worshipped as the one true God.

I actually believe that there are different Gods being evoked in the Old Testament and it's not one constant God throughout.

Whatever it was was no different to any one of the hundreds of spirit 'Gods' of the ancient world.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 2:08 PM, Truthspoon said:

I agree with you brother.

I think Yahweh is a spirit being, maybe one of the Nephilim, possibly not even a being of light since it needed to hide in a tent. A jealous demiruge which wanted to be worshipped as the one true God.

I actually believe that there are different Gods being evoked in the Old Testament and it's not one constant God throughout.

Whatever it was was no different to any one of the hundreds of spirit 'Gods' of the ancient world.

Hi Truthspoon,

Thank you for your answer brother. 

If I may ask you, what do you think are the best, or closest to the truth, spiritual teachings we have on this planet?

I have seen from your posts, which I like by the way, that you speak highly about Jesus.

Who do you think also told the truth?

What is your opinion about Hinduism and Buddhism?

Thanks..

On 6/25/2021 at 10:22 PM, XelNaga said:

Hi Truthspoon,

Thank you for your answer brother. 

If I may ask you, what do you think are the best, or closest to the truth, spiritual teachings we have on this planet?

I have seen from your posts, which I like by the way, that you speak highly about Jesus.

Who do you think also told the truth?

What is your opinion about Hinduism and Buddhism?

Thanks..

I think Buddha was spot on.

He had a different approach. Where Buddha encouraged people to transcend pain Jesus taught people to be empowered by it.

So while Buddha might tell people that their enemies and the pain which they had was an illusion, Jesus taught that we should transform our enemies and our pain into an opportunity for enlightenment.

By loving our enemies we actually open a door in our mind to a deeper reality, this is also where we hide our pain, it is usually associated with what we term 'our enemies' but if we love them...then the pain and the forces which manipulate our pain to make us feel bad have no where to hide..... and they flee...leaving us clear and able to know God.

So yeah, I would say Jesus is number one, because he comes out with these counterintuitive commandments which feel oppressive and an impossible ideal, until you actually try it, and then you find the great secret which by following Jesus' words you have been led to.

It reminds me of this film, I would say this scene has a lot of elements of Zen Buddhism to it too:

17 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

It reminds me of this film, I would say this scene has a lot of elements of Zen Buddhism to it too

Hiya TS. 

Can you post a separate link please? And a title? 

It helps find it when Yewtube blocks it from certain regions. 

Thanks. 

Screenshot_20210630_101257.jpg

1 minute ago, Moonlight said:

the actor almost looks like my neighbour who killed himself last year....😔

ansprechpartner-baybg-Keilich-Sebastian-Wachstum-Suedbayern-4607.jpg

Well, I don't want to pry but does anyone know why he killed himself? 

• Sad 1

On 3/17/2021 at 1:06 PM, PH196 said:

Also correct: the ‘fallen angels’ are essentially a distorted form of awareness that has lost their heart centered connection with ‘ the One’ - God. They were caste from his presence into spiritual darkness. God withdrew his light from them when they sinned against him.

14 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

depression
his wife said he left a note for all family members....including his kids 😢

Sam Gold got him. The voice of pain in your mind that is always telling you you're no good, you're a failure, you're not a good person..... It's a demon, or sometimes many demons, but we think the voice is our own.

That's why everyone should get into meditation and learn to silence the evil voice of Sam Gold and leave him nowhere to hide.

On 6/14/2021 at 1:07 PM, Mikheil said:

Good is also defined by the whims of man. Without hunger you would never appreciate food. I could go on, but it's a bit off topic. Bottom line EVERYTHING we are fed from our trough of knowledge is made up by man.

The only two things that man has no natural control over is life and death, but they have even found a way around that now.

Is it evil to sterilize us and kill us off? YOU and I may think so (actually I don't), but the bastards doing it think it's good. For them it means more food, more resources, and less money to have to waste feeding useless creatures and pay in pensions.

Whilst I don't approve, one thing it is doing that's good is cleaning the gene pool. It's like putting up a notice saying of you are a fucking idiot and want to die or play Russian Roulette with your life - Queue here for "The Jab".

Evil can be defined as what God is not. And the ‘fallen angels’ who rebelled against him essentially became not-God. That isn’t subject to man’s interpretation of good and evil. God is Good, The Devil is Evil, because the Devil's nature is what God is not. The attributes of the evil angels who rebelled against God —life— are spiritual darkness and hatred, deception, greed, vanity, lust and spiritual death, all of which is the absence of God as life in the soul.

There is a dual nature to this creation: the man made in God’s image (spiritual) and the mortal man. The attributes of the Fallen Angels are manifested in the personality and nature of the material and physical man. That is why the 'physical' man cannot know anything spiritual through the cognitive or carnal mind, and spends a lifetime surfing through all sorts of goofy shit online and in the new age section in an attempt to understand what he (the physical man) is NOT (spiritual). The minds of the fallen angels are manifested in the soul through the lust senses of the physical man. It was the attributes of the Devil manifested in the physical man through the power of lust that tempted Adam and eve in the garden and caused them to yield to the law of lust—the Fall. The Serpent was the Devil. The lust of the mortal is Death—It is the mind of the Fallen Spirits.

The fallen Spirits are dead spiritually because they were cast out of the Presence of God as Life. They have no conscious Realization of God, the only and all life, as life. They are in outer darkness, and all mortal creation reflects their state.

The Children of the Devil

42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

If you don’t understand it then you are a Tare, that is, are not of ‘the elect’ and will not inherit the kingdom. Not every soul is of the truth or of immortality. 

The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

28‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

So the servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

29‘No,’ he said, ‘if you pull the weeds now, you might uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat into my barn.’ ”