Virus, bacteria, or what?

OK, so riddle me this one:

I haven't been outside of my property since last March because I will NEVER weat a muzzle. I don't often even go into the garden.

We shop once a month when my meagre bit of pension comes in and my daughter gets paid. The went shopping on 6 March, since then they've never been outside of the garden.

On Sunday, I had some chocolate chip Yoghurt for breakfast, 200gm and 40gm Muesli. For lunch we had a steak and chips, prepared at home as always. The was from the same batch of shopping. In the evening I had 4 slices whole-wheat bread (same loaf we used the day before) and some peanut butter. Same jar I've been using all week.

On Monday morning, I got up feeling a bit under the weather. When I took a dump it was VERY loose. I took 2 x Imodium. As the day passed I started to get stomach pains and every time I went to the bog, it was water. In total I took 8 Imodium during the day. 

At 22:00, I decided to go to bed, hoping to feel better by morning. At around 22:30, I was feeling nauseous and shivering with cold (room temperature was 22 degrees). I pulled on my long johns (still wearing them because it ain't warm over here). I stood up to go downstairs. By now I had SERIOUS pain in my stomach. half way down the stairs, I almost fainted. If my daughter hadn't caught me it, I would have been man down. I tried to make it to the bathroom, but the shit was running down my legs. Fortunately the long johns have elasticated bottoms., so they caught all the shit. As I sat on the crapper she grabbed a bucket because I was staring to heave, so I threw up as well.

I was in fucking agony. I got into the bath, well, fell in would be a better description and my wife and daughter got my long johns full of shit off me and hosed me down with the shower. My daughter mentioned Hospital, so I yelled at her that if she dared to suggest a hospital, she could fuck off. If I'm going to die, I'll do it at home!

I finally, still in pain, At 03:00. I managed to get into bed. My wife and daughter sat up all night with me. I managed to get to sleep at around 4:00. This morning (Tue), I crawled out of bed at 08:30. Just made it to the crapper in time. Still water, yellowish grey with a tinge of brown.

My silly daughter phoned our drug dealer. He wasn't really interested. Told her to bring me to his surgery and he would test me for Covid-19. She told him there was no way I had Covid-19 and that her dad had diagnosed gastroenteritis. He told her that Covid had lots of different symptoms and I should get tested and I may need to go to hospital.

She put the phone down in his face, She went to the chemist and he gave her some useless fucking capsules, told her I should see the doctor and get some anti-biotics. She laughed at him.

Tuesday night, I still have the shits, I found a few Amoxycillin pills left over from when the Missus had toothache I took 1000mg and my stomach isn't hurting now, but I'm still not better.

Now someone tell me HOW I got this illness. I'm the only one in the house with it. Did the fucking tooth fairy bring it, or does it come from all the crap they spray out of every passing 'plane? 

Edited by Mikheil
  • Like 1

Sometimes people get ill. I have a mate who is very law abiding, works from home and wears a bandanna to the shops and keeps 2m away from people so they don't get scared. He's had two colds in the last 6 months. How? I don't bother with any of it and had a slightly runny nose for a couple of days in November, but nothing else. BTW I am allergic to oats and get a bad gut from inulin which is in some yoghurts

Echinacea angustifolia tincture (if you can get it). Myrrh tincture (if you can get it) Golden seal made into tea. This is very bitter,  and only 1/8 teaspoon makes a  cup. Marshmallow root tea.
Meadowsweet, Peppermint,  Fennel, and Camomile tea.

Peppermint, Fennel and Camomile are easy to get at supermarkets, otherwise possibly Amazon Prime? Next day delivery?

That's what I would take anyway. Fast too, except for electrolytes and water.

When belly just might accept food, white rice and well-boiled chicken, added salt only.

Sorry you have this.

I have had IBS since last March. It came on suddenly. Horrible. It flares up then goes away.. Poss. some kind of long Covid in my case,  but not even sure of that. My belly is a mess right now. Trying to get some appetite up for dinner as it's eight hours since I ate even the simplest small thing.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

(Oh and yes. I saw chemtrail bastards happily patterning the sky about 3 fucking days ago.) And farmers piling slurry everywhere.....sheesh...)

2 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

Echinacea angustifolia tincture (if you can get it). Myrrh tincture (if you can get it) Golden seal made into tea. This is very bitter,  and only 1/8 teaspoon makes a  cup. Marshmallow root tea.
Meadowsweet, Peppermint,  Fennel, and Camomile tea.

Peppermint, Fennel and Camomile are easy to get at supermarkets, otherwise possibly Amazon Prime? Next day delivery?

That's what I would take anyway. Fast too, except for electrolytes and water.

When belly just might accept food, white rice and well-boiled chicken, added salt only.

Sorry you have this.

I have had IBS since last March. It came on suddenly. Horrible. It flares up then goes away.. Poss. some kind of long Covid in my case,  but not even sure of that. My belly is a mess right now. Trying to get some appetite up for dinner as it's eight hours since I ate even the simplest small thing.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

(Oh and yes. I saw chemtrail bastards happily patterning the sky about 3 fucking days ago.) And farmers piling slurry everywhere.....sheesh...)

I did more or less what you suggested, (before I even saw your post), I'm 99% fixed, I'm keeping  away from heavy meals for a few more days. Fasting also helps. I ate nothing for a week, only started eating again on Sunday, Dry toat for breakfast, some boiled chicken for lunch and just a slice of bread and Marmite in the evening.

I'm back on normal (ish) meals again. It wasn't very nice and the doctors are a waste of time. My daughter found a new drug dealer. He gave her a small bottle for a sample to test it (the first doctor that's ever done that either in Europe or the UK. That was on Wednesday last week, but after a whole week, still awaiting results. Labs are very busy testing for Covid. Left to them, I'd be dead already!

I hope you are continuing to recover nicely and can eat a bit more now?

On 3/24/2021 at 8:27 PM, Mikheil said:

My daughter found a new drug dealer. He gave her a small bottle for a sample to test it (the first doctor that's ever done that either in Europe or the UK. That was on Wednesday last week, but after a whole week, still awaiting results. Labs are very busy testing for Covid. Left to them, I'd be dead already!

Testing a sample is a good idea.. Well wow....a doctor with some brain cells! But yes, people with other illnesses are getting sidelined. Health services dont seem to care any more if they are in stage 4 cancer, pain or what. They are not Covid so they go to the back of the queue.

I heard a story the other day about this pretty young girl late 20s who had been diagnosed with cervical cancer. By the time (months later) she got any help it was stage 4.

I mean....WTF??

The living practicalities of Agenda 21 I suppose. So sad.

I got a response yesterday afternoon - Campylobacter, but that's all they said, no recommendation for an anti-biotic, ZILCH, So what's the point of the testing? I told the drug dealer if I left it to him, I'd probably be dead already, so his services were no longer required,

But there's a twist to the tale - About an hour later, I got an email asking me to report for my Covid vaccine, They can shove it up their arse, syringe, vial and packaging with it!. 

6 hours ago, serpentine said:

So it was the steak then?

I have NO idea. Maybe the milk, we get it straight from the cow, but it's someone else's cow. We don't dring the crap you buy in the shop which is watered down shite. Then again, we buy 5 liytrs twice a week and we've never had a problem before (or after), 

Maybe the tooth fairy!

Even in the best of all possible vaccination worlds, no one should be going for any vaccination while they have or are still recovering from an infection.

So the idiots are recommending you do just that.

Yep, they do not care about treating you. In fact they are saying you should now happily and willingly do something that is detrimental to your health.

Government targets. That's what it's all about. They don't give a flying fart about you as a patient, so long as the targets are met and x million number of people are vaccinated willy-nilly and/or accounted for.

That's why I have worked on my own with herbal medicines since the 80s. I'm not qualified or stuff, I just used them on myself.

Campylobacter comes from poultry, if all you ate was steak then there was cross contamination at the abattoir. 

Beef can be eaten raw so that's the only explanation I can see, I worked in a kitchen before and we had strict rules. I wouldn't have been allowed to serve a steak truly blue if someone requested it. 30 seconds each side on the chargrill as a minimum to destroy anything on the surface. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had something similar mid-November last year. It went on for almost 3 weeks and at one point I was passing blood. I honestly think food hygiene standards may have slipped during the lockdown, either that or our food is being deliberately contaminated and it's being passed off as 'Covid'.

Meat processing plants have been targetted quite aggressively for Covid testing over the last year as has been pointed out by folks like Ice Age farmer. I wonder if there was something more nefarious going on than just cutting the supply chain. All ties in nicely to the push to force us away from eating meat.

Does sound like food poisoning.

The last time I was ever sick with anything was 1997 and that was food poisoning. The symptoms weren't dissimilar from what you just had, though I was only 24 then and could leg it to the toilet quicker.

If you are drinking unpasteurised milk, then there is a chance of some contamination.

It is possible the yoghurt was a contaminated batch from the plant, these things can happen. Also watch out for peanut butter , not the product itself so much (less likely  to be aflatoxins), but if someone had mistakenly used a knife used for another purpose it might have contaminated it or if you grabbed a knife from a dish washer that hadn't been put on and had touched say a poultry knife.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

I was listening this morning to an old esoteric master ... he says that because humans no longer partake in their divine life and choose to live like animals then they function very badly inside with many unused energies which end up after some time manifesting as disease, and that this is the origin of cancer.

If you don't use it you .... those things you don't use don't just sit there.

Anyway I think we can forget living in this world according to the BBC's ideas and then trying to be healthy.  Human beings are lost.

Looking at them sadly walking through the street with their asses hanging out their joggers and so many weird evil ideas in their heads ... how can these people ever be healthy.

First - you have to care not to live like worms.

A total shift in perception of yourself.

4 hours ago, rideforever said:

I was listening this morning to an old esoteric master ... he says that because humans no longer partake in their divine life and choose to live like animals then they function very badly inside with many unused energies which end up after some time manifesting as disease, and that this is the origin of cancer.

If you don't use it you .... those things you don't use don't just sit there.

Anyway I think we can forget living in this world according to the BBC's ideas and then trying to be healthy.  Human beings are lost.

Looking at them sadly walking through the street with their asses hanging out their joggers and so many weird evil ideas in their heads ... how can these people ever be healthy.

First - you have to care not to live like worms.

A total shift in perception of yourself.

You fail to understand the reality of the situation.

1. Kids get vaccination almost as soon as they pop out, which causes all manner of illness..

2. They are told by their mothers that sex is dirty. Men are beasts.

3. At school they are brainwashed daily to believe whatever bullshit the current narrative is.

4. They grow up in a world where men are made out to be animals. Women are sacred and untouchable.

5. They watch TV spewing out advertisements for shit food. lies, skin cancer, global warming, and wokeness

6. Going to university will put them into debt for the rest of their lives.

7. Most of the courses offered in universities are now USELESS, science is gone, so is math.

8. Religion is dead. Family doesn't matter.

9. They believe they live in a 'democracy', when in fact democracy died years ago.

10. They believe in justice and the rule of law and that died years ago as well.

11. They get onto their computers and the fucking social media and that controls what they say, think and do.

12 They gave up their will, their survival instinct and the need to think for themselves.

13. They totally rely on the government and its paid lackeys to make all decisions for them.

How do you ever save people like this?

20 hours ago, Mikheil said:

How do you ever save people like this?

What is good is to know how life should be lived.  It is difficult to ignore the degenerates around you but ... it can be done, then you live in another world the real world.

It is a shame that you dont have the same sort of aversion to drugs that you have to hospitals and vaccines...

from https://www.drugs.com/imodium.html :

Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have:

• diarrhea that is watery or bloody;

• stomach pain or bloating;

• ongoing or worsening diarrhea; or

• fast or pounding heartbeats, fluttering in your chest, shortness of breath, and sudden dizziness (like you might pass out).

Common Imodium A-D side effects may include:

Edited by scowie
1 hour ago, scowie said:

It is a shame that you dont have the same sort of aversion to drugs that you have to hospitals and vaccines...

from https://www.drugs.com/imodium.html :

Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have:

• diarrhea that is watery or bloody;

• stomach pain or bloating;

• ongoing or worsening diarrhea; or

• fast or pounding heartbeats, fluttering in your chest, shortness of breath, and sudden dizziness (like you might pass out).

Common Imodium A-D side effects may include:

I agree. I should never have taken them. They had no effect, but I rarely get sick. (The last time I was this bad, was when they had the Grand Opening of Sun City - Myself and 300 other people got "Sun City Virus",  which was actually typhoid, but they couldn't say so for political reasons). I had a good doctor back then. He gave me garlic and Glenfiddich Whiskey and put me on a glucose-saline drip for 4 days before I was better. He treated me in his home, because he didn't trust the nurses at the hospital. Apparently, years before, he had several patients in ICU die, because one of the staff  unplugged their life support to vacuum the floor at night!

He was a District Surgeon and a personal friend. The best doctor that I ever had apart from Dr Chen in Belize (acupuncture, Aromatherapy and Chiropractic).

Knowing that I wouldn't get any help from the drug dealers. I took the Imodium in sheer desperation. The side effects could be a lot worse. I did read the leaflet. I still find it hard to believe that it was a bacteriological infection.

4 hours ago, Mikheil said:

I had a good doctor back then. He gave me garlic and Glenfiddich Whiskey and put me on a glucose-saline drip for 4 days before I was better.

Good doctor!

That sounds very similar to my Covid-buster taken again out of sheer desperation but which worked a treat. Only mine was Cognac.

Garlic, and some herbal things with raw honey, salty soups. More or less the same. That and some good music got me through.

4 hours ago, Mikheil said:

He treated me in his home, because he didn't trust the nurses at the hospital. Apparently, years before, he had several patients in ICU die, because one of the staff  unplugged their life support to vacuum the floor at night!

Yikes! Yes....better off not there then!

6 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

Good doctor!

That sounds very similar to my Covid-buster taken again out of sheer desperation but which worked a treat. Only mine was Cognac.

Garlic, and some herbal things with raw honey, salty soups. More or less the same. That and some good music got me through.

Yikes! Yes....better off not there then!

I make my own music. Good DAW - Studio One. Lots of Kontakt instruments and I play the melody parts on my guitar.  I've done over 700 songs, from the 60's , 70's and through to Operatic Arias. I play and make music only for my own pleasure and that of my wife and daughter. Today's little snowflakes are into Gangsta Rap and Hip Hop. Just plain NOISE.

My music keeps my fingers and brain alive. I still write bits of Software as well. No dementia on this end if I can help it.

I also prefer Cognac, but Alan was a whiskey lover, both have same effect. I have to confess, I like a bit of Southern Comfort from time to time. We make all out own beer and wine.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Mikheil said:

I make my own music. Good DAW - Studio One.

That is something I would like to do and was researching what DAW was a good one. I can't yet though -not until I get a new laptop. This one is a dinosaur. I need to get off my butt!

6 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

That is something I would like to do and was researching what DAW was a good one. I can't yet though -not until I get a new laptop. This one is a dinosaur. I need to get off my butt!

The best DAW without a doubt (and I've tried them all) is Studio One 5,2. If you want to "try before you buy" Go to :

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6025892 You'll need to translate it from Russian, but the download is in English.

I ran it originally on a Xeon CPU with 8GB RAM. It worked until you start to get more than 4 or 5 tracks! My recommendation is to download v5.1 and install it and then download 5.2 and install it over the top of 5.1. There's a glitch with some VST's if you just install 5.2

My Music PC has 64GB RAM, but that's only because I run Logic Pro as a Virtual VMWare machine on the same box. So in actual fact I'm only using 32GB and some times I can have over 80 tracks of different orchestrations.

BTW Studio One only runs on 64bit Windows 10 - I know that they have a MAC version but I think developers are giving up on Apple. I only used Logic to print Scores, but now it's all incorporated in 5.2, you can print Notation AND tablature from the Editor in 5.2. So I don't really need Logic Pro any longer. BTW Studio One is far better than Logic now.

If you need any help. you can PM me.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

Thanks very much for all that info @Mikheil ! I am not there yet ...I need to square up to buying a new laptop yet, but I have kept all this info you gave me. Appreciated. 😎

When you buy a new Laptop, beware. Stay clear of HP and make sure that iy has plenty of memory (even if it's by upgrade). Anything less that 16GB is a waste of money. Wjen you are ready, feel free to contact me

• Like 1
On 4/1/2021 at 8:30 AM, Mikheil said:

When you buy a new Laptop, beware. Stay clear of HP and make sure that iy has plenty of memory (even if it's by upgrade). Anything less that 16GB is a waste of money. Wjen you are ready, feel free to contact me

I have a Dell Inspiron waiting in my Amazon "save for later" list (i.e. save for when I don't have bills) 😁

But what is it with HP? I had a great HP laptop once. It was stolen in 2011. I kind of liked it.

So the stuff I'm hearing about "at least 8Gb memory" for music making  is  a load of tosh? I have a lot to learn....

1 hour ago, CrowintheSnow said:

I have a Dell Inspiron waiting in my Amazon "save for later" list (i.e. save for when I don't have bills) 😁

But what is it with HP? I had a great HP laptop once. It was stolen in 2011. I kind of liked it.

So the stuff I'm hearing about "at least 8Gb memory" for music making  is  a load of tosh? I have a lot to learn....

Total tosh, my friend. 16GB is MINIMUM. HP used to be OK, but I have no respect for HP. I do a bit of work locally, fixing odds and sods  (before the scamdemic) and every HP Laptop I came across was CRAP. I'm not sure what's best now. NOT Fujitsu. I had one of those, lasted until just after the warranty expired. My wife has a Toshiba she's had it a long time and it's never gone wrong. My daughter has had 2 x ACER, the current one she bought in 2014 it has 16GB RAM. She says it's fine.

I wouldn't use a Laptop for music personally. I have a 22" monitor on my desk, and even with specs, with a couple of dozen tracks in S1,  I struggle. How good is your eyesight? I build all my own PCs. That way they are easy to fix if they fall over! Building a PC isn't difficult. and you can shop around for parts. Keyboards and Monitors you can get from Amazon or eBay.

I bought a used ASUS Prime B250 Pro motherboard with an i5 CPU for 150 Euros. 16GB RAM set me back 140 Euros. 2TB hard drives are dirt cheap a bit over 100 Euros. All you need then is a decent case that can take 4 hard drives and a DVD ROM  You should be able to build a GOOD  PC for under 500 Euros. Remember CPU, MEMORY and Motherboards are not moving parts. they don't wear out. Never buy a used hard drive or DVD ROM. Things with moving parts, you buy NEW.

There are bargains on Amazon and eBay, if you look around.

• Like 1