The Trigger Amazing

Just want to say hi and hope this is in the right place. Half way through the book The Trigger and I am totally amazed at the amount of work and research involved. Excellent I just live in hope and faith that these elitists and their evil agendas will be stopped by the truth. Thankyou this information will set us free

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MikeyC said:

Just want to say hi and hope this is in the right place. Half way through the book The Trigger and I am totally amazed at the amount of work and research involved. Excellent I just live in hope and faith that these elitists and their evil agendas will be stopped by the truth. Thankyou this information will set us free

The Trigger is epic. I also recommend Guide to the Global Conspiracy (2007).

21 hours ago, MikeyC said:

It is a great read, it really does expand on what he wrote in "Alice In Wonderland And The World Trade Center Disaster" (2002), so if you haven't already, you don't need to read that one now.

For many years, many 'truth-seekers' have obsessed over and focused too much on 'how' the World Trade Center towers were destroyed, while David Icke's books really go more into 'why' they were destroyed and 'who' was really behind it.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Rolandson said:

Icke was always saying that he told us what is happening right now for 30 year or so. 

What is the name of this book?

I saw the answer by the way if it helps

All of them. What he means is that he has telling people about this for the last 30 years.

• 4 months later...
On 3/18/2021 at 6:23 AM, Grumpy Owl said:

It is a great read, it really does expand on what he wrote in "Alice In Wonderland And The World Trade Center Disaster" (2002), so if you haven't already, you don't need to read that one now.

Everyone thinks the Loose Change film blew open the 9/11 fraud, but David was right onto years before Loose Change.

The Trigger is my least favorite book among the author's canon, but still recommendable. The forepart is classic Icke, with its discussion of elite bloodlines, hidden history, secret societies, etc. This is the most readable portion of all.

Part 2 of The Trigger is another matter. The tone of the tome at this point becomes a bit hardened. Some of the discrepancies that are pointed out that contradict the official version of events are obvious pointers to an 'inside job,' but the book goes way beyond the Saudi connection to its becoming bogged down in anti-Zionist rhetoric. In many of the chapters that open Part 2, there is just way too much ultra-Zionist this and Israel that for my liking. Reading between the lines, it's a diatribe that becomes tiresome after a while, if not questionable and off-putting.

So bin Laden was not the culprit. I would agree with this. Still, it's worthy of note that following the 9/11 event, the catastrophe that claimed close to 3000 lives was cheered on by many Muslims the world over. Al Qaeda was praised by numerous celebratory Muslims across European cities, and you also had imams believing this to be divine vengeance with their mindless chants of 'Allahu Akbar.' Would these chanters have understood and embraced instead an ultra-Zionist connection, assuming one existed?

Around the period when The Biggest Secret was published, Icke was teaching how even though the U.S. was a superpower, it was ultimately controlled by the 'Brotherhood' operating out of the City of London. Less emphasis was placed at this time on Israel and Muslim-Jewish relations, and rightly so.

Fact is, extreme Islamist anti-Semitism extends back some 1400 years and all that time had, obviously, nothing whatsoever to do with Zionism (extreme or otherwise), as the state of Israel hadn't existed. Suddenly, along comes 9/11 and the question is asked of the West (i.e. the U.S. & Israel), Why do they hate us? Try reading the Koran, for starters. Extremist Muslims (Islamists) see Westerners as infidels, philosemites, a hundred times more than they do imperialists.

Enter the Eurasia agenda theory, as put forth in The Trigger. That there were no hijackers is something that Thierry Meysson also had suggested in his book, 9/11: The Big Lie. Author Bruce Bawer has written about how most of the Western European establishment were quick to latch onto this delicious belief also; that this all had to do with the U.S./Israel and their expansionist goals. After all, there is much anti-Americanism/anti-West sentiment in these parts, what with the huge influx of immigrants from Arab lands and with Israel being run by elites who are for the most part far-left secularists. 

Even though Mr. Icke is not a Muslim (not yet anyhow), in reading The Trigger one gets the sense of where he stands on the whole Arab-Israeli dispute, which seems to be the entire thrust of the book beneath the '9/11' pretext. The author mentions a Alan Hart, a man who's an historical revisionist, and who actually thinks there would be more Arabs/Muslims flocking to the U.S. (as if there aren't already) if it were not for so many Americans being 'Islamophobic.' What utter nonsense this is, on so many levels. This self-perceived 'objective' Mid-East pundit is so clearly biased, that to authors like Bawer and Leo Hohmann this remark would no doubt be considered downright preposterous, backward & twisted.

Elsewhere in The Trigger, in the context of social media censorship, Mr. Icke places Alex Jones alongside Louis Farrakhan in the same sentence, as those whom he feels have been wrongly silenced by Big Tech. As one who is totally free-speech myself, I am not saying guys like Farrakhan ought to be censored. But placing this pompous speechifier/demagogue on par with Jones, there's absolutely no comparison(!), and it makes me wonder why Icke would even be in favor of such a minister as this.

'Ultra-Zionist' is a term used ad nauseum throughout The Trigger. For me, there's no such thing. There are either Zionists or pseudo-Zionists (i.e. globalists operating within Israel). The term Zion is biblical in origin, and yet somehow by adding the suffix of 'ism' we are told in the book that such an idea was conceived by some Nathan Bimbuam, circa 1890. To be a Zionist, we are also told, one doesn't have to be Jewish. So true. There are those wonderful Christian Zionists, many of whom are non-Jewish.

If what occurred on 9/11 is what is at the crux of The Trigger, then I would have to say that what comes closest to explaining what happened and who was behind it, can be found in The Big Bamboozle, a book authored by the late Philip Marshall. I believe there were Arab hijackers ('the Magnificent 19' as some Islamists have dubbed them), and real commercial airliners involved, not holograms, remote controllers, or directed energy weapons. Marshall was onto something and he ended up dying under mysterious circumstances. Some think he was 'suicided' for getting too close to the truth.

Yet there are those who will prefer clinging to 'Jews' or 'Israel' as having been the masterminds, that this was all about land grabbing. Well, if you want to talk about expansionism, look no further than what has been happening all around the world (albeit, in the West especially), both openly and insidiously, in the spread of what is at its core a political and anti-democratic ideology.

Noahide! Noahide! Whatever. Try instead that fascist S-word; that is, if you even care to speak this unmentionable word.