Hexagram / Star of David

Jamesp91

There seems to be a lot of contradicting information regarding the true meaning of this symbol. I’ve read a few of David Icke’s books and I am convinced that it is an evil symbol, but why is it the symbol for the heart chakra? Why is the star incorporated into so many of the designs of so-called “sacred geometry”? 

1 hour ago, Jamesp91 said:

There seems to be a lot of contradicting information regarding the true meaning of this symbol. I’ve read a few of David Icke’s books and I am convinced that it is an evil symbol, but why is it the symbol for the heart chakra? Why is the star incorporated into so many of the designs of so-called “sacred geometry”? 

Mostly there  is no "true " meaning of symbols such as stars and geometric shapes ... It's all to do with what humans project onto them and imagine they mean ..

So the swastika 100 years ago was a symbol of good fortune .... But now most regard it as evil ...

Stars ?

The five pointed star sort of reminds people of 'Man' and it can be up or down , it's not very nice being upside down  so the point down star is thought of as evil 

starprince-turned-upsidedown-pentagram.j

The six pointed star is the joining together of the up triangle and down triangle , fire and water , male and female ...  carbon is also six , the basis of all known life , so it's really quiet a nice star 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAJRMXVqeh153R4XS1KcUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsJ6oY5ujxYmfhHeSKxGO

It's association with the heart comes from kabbalah the six sephirah is at the heart .... But all of this is all invented stuff , nothing is fixed . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jamesp91 said:

Why is the (six pointed) star incorporated into so many of the designs of so-called “sacred geometry”? 

Because it's symmetrical and occurs naturally  get a set of compasses draw a circle , and it naturally divides into six  , this is how the tree of life is drawn and the flower of life ....

So a child with a set of compasses could easily get those 6 points perfectly positioned and so draw a six pointed star ...to get a perfect 5 or 7 pointed star is not at all easy ...

So really the six pointed has a lot going for it , particularly since 6 is carbon and carbon is LIFE  ... that association is not from the imagination of man , but a fact of reality.

The Jews have tried to "own" the six pointed star .... just as they have control of the diamond (carbon) industry .... Diamonds are really not rare , but by hoarding the jews have created an inflated market over a commodity  which they control. 

Six-circles-can-be-drawn-on-the-perimeteDon't remain #Sheeple forever #666Awakening (666 Is The Atomic Structure of  Carbon. (6Protons 6Electrons 6Neutrons) Carbon Is… | Carbon molecule,  Protons, Electrons

They will sell the suckers a ring with a chip of carbon in it for$3,000 , but try to sell it and you'll only get about $1000 

file-20200113-103966-2x811z.jpg?ixlib=rb

Edited by oz93666

3 hours ago, Jamesp91 said:

what exactly from DI books have convinced you to think it's evil symbol

• 4 weeks later...

Something people dont talk about is the early mysticism of the jews regarding hekhalot. Palaces. More accurately the merkava/merkaba. New agers mean the merkaba consist of two tetrahedrons interlocking each other. Forming the star of david. It relates to the throne of god. But I dont know if the new age part is true.

Edited by Veritas

• 2 months later...
On 3/14/2021 at 2:47 AM, Jamesp91 said:

Its not an evil symbol at all.

The original symbol used by jews was the menorah. You will find it carved into ancient places.

• 3 months later...
On 3/14/2021 at 2:47 AM, Jamesp91 said:

It's an occultic Hex or soul trap, in the bible David never had a shield of Solomon.