New bill will make it a crime punishable by jail to tease or insult cops

Police2-min.jpg

According to the bill’s text, it mandates up to three months in prison for a person who “accosts, insults, taunts, or challenges a law enforcement officer with offensive or derisive words,” or makes “gestures or other physical contact that would have a direct tendency to provoke a violent response from the perspective of a reasonable and prudent person.”

“In these riots, you see people getting up in officers’ faces, yelling in their ears, doing everything they can to provoke a violent response,” Carroll said. “I’m not saying the officers do that, but there has to be a provision within that statute to allow officers to react to that. Because that does nothing but incite those around that vicinity and it furthers and escalates the riotous behavior.”

https://infokeltai.lt/crime-punishable-by-jail-to-tease-or-insult-cops

5 hours ago, Poul Nelb said:

According to the bill’s text, it mandates up to three months in prison for a person who “accosts, insults, taunts, or challenges a law enforcement officer with offensive or derisive words,” or makes “gestures or other physical contact that would have a direct tendency to provoke a violent response from the perspective of a reasonable and prudent person.”

that would just be a licence to arrest because a cop can claim that anyone has done anything and then arrest them and have them thrown in jail

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that would just be a licence to arrest because a cop can claim that anyone has done anything and then arrest them and have them thrown in jail

Oh man. How boring without all the pig and bacon jokes.

11 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Oh man. How boring without all the pig and bacon jokes.

I worked somewhere once that brought in contracts that covered everything; you could barely move without technically falling foul of the contract

so then it came down to how the manager applied the rules. Would they enforce them in once case for one person but not in another case for another person and so on. that manager had their toadies who of course would never have the rules upheld against them

That's what we are moving towards....we are moving towards a situation where almost everything is criminalised and you can barely breathe without triggering some sort of red flag from the government and then it comes down to whether or not they want to apply the rule and if you are perceived as a dissenter then the rule would be applied. So really its all about squashing any form of dissent

Edited by Macnamara
Just now, Macnamara said:

I worked somewhere once that brought in contracts that covered everything; you could barely move without technically falling foul of the contract

so then it came down to how the manager applied the rules. Would they enforce them in once case for one person but not in another case for another person and so on

That's what we are moving towards....we are moving towards a situation where almost everything is criminalised and you can barely breathe without triggering some sort of red flag from the government and then it comes down to whether or not they want to apply the rule and if you are perceived as a dissenter then the rule would be applied. So really its all about squashing any form of dissent

They want us walking on egg shells in every aspect of our lives.

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

They want us walking on egg shells in every aspect of our lives.

yes and monitored constantly

this way they can apply the stick when someone steps out of line and then provide the carrot of social credit score points followed by some digital universal basic income when a person stays in line

a more complete system of enslavement has never been devised

2 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

As far as i'm concerned as soon as they get that warrant card they are no longer considered human beings anyway.

And just how do you think society should be managed? ...

No Police ? Anarchy? You would be the first to be eaten alive .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

So you agree that the police should be given these powers? And that anything you do could be put down as an 'offense' and you are criminalised for nothing? There's a big difference between having a normal police system for ACTUAL crimes and having a police system that can set anyone up over a word or gesture! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Yasmina said:

So you agree that the police should be given these powers? And that anything you do could be put down as an 'offense' and you are criminalised for nothing? There's a big difference between having a normal police system for ACTUAL crimes and having a police system that can set anyone up over a word or gesture! 

I submit the following as evidence for consideration of the jury:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Yasmina said:

Forgive him. He's only capable of thinking in black or white.

11 hours ago, Yasmina said:

A very clear strategy of the dark side is to turn the people against the police ... The classic example of this is the floyd BLM thing , the US public really got behind that  , BLM want to abolish police !! LOL .... can you imagine if that happened ? 

Now we have the Sarah Everhard murder , police breaking up vigils , so this is an attempt to get WOMEN to hate the police ...

None of this is by chance , all orchestrated by mind influencing of people , the malevolent ET's working with the dark spirits play people like puppets ....

Police have spouses and children , they want the best for society , but if you start to see them as the enemy , they will become more like the enemy. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DarianF said:

I submit the following as evidence for consideration of the jury.

These are excellent videos from the Master himself Alex Jones , ranting at the many criminal cops in America where things are a lot more brutal ....

In his calmer moments he agrees the good cops must be reached out to and supported , that seeing them as the enemy will make things worse . 

6 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

A very clear strategy of the dark side is to turn the people against the police ... The classic example of this is the floyd BLM thing , the US public really got behind that  , BLM want to abolish police !! LOL .... can you imagine if that happened ? 

Now we have the Sarah Everhard murder , police breaking up vigils , so this is an attempt to get WOMEN to hate the police ...

None of this is by chance , all orchestrated by mind influencing of people , the malevolent ET's working with the dark spirits play people like puppets ....

Police have spouses and children , they want the best for society , but if you start to see them as the enemy , they will become more like the enemy. 

Yes, there a good Police, as shown here:

But that's not the issue. It's the increasing level of psycopaths within the force willing to enforce unjust shit on the public, like covid bullshit, and violate human rights at the orders of their masters.

We need to take control of the police back, where they start protecting the public from this evil NWO agenda. Not enforcing it upon us.

• Thanks 1
Just now, DarianF said:

.... the increasing level of psycopaths within the force willing to enforce unjust shit on the public, like covid bullshit, and violate human rights at the orders of their masters.

We need to take control of the police back, where they start protecting the public from this evil NWO agenda. Not enforcing it upon us.

The unfortunate truth is the police "enforcing covid BS " are following the will of the people .....

Just as soon as opinion polls show 60% of the public are against masks and lockdown they can enforce NOTHING! 

A police state tyranny in 2021 Europe can only come with consent of the people , for example if a real virus appears , and lots of people DO start dropping dead , and Gates has hinted this is coming. 

Just now, oz93666 said:

The unfortunate truth is the police "enforcing covid BS " are following the will of the people .....

Just as soon as opinion polls show 60% of the public are against masks and lockdown they can enforce NOTHING! 

A police state tyranny in 2021 Europe can only come with consent of the people , for example if a real virus appears , and lots of people DO start dropping dead , and Gates has hinted this is coming. 

You make a good point.

6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I think you've missed my point entirely. I never said I was anti police. I'm just anti police having such extreme powers because as we have seen they definitely do like to abuse powers and a good amount of them are narcissistic bullies. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Police have spouses and children , they want the best for society

They only want the best for themselves and their funny handshake Freemason buddies.. 

7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

from the Master himself Alex Jones

Really...???? 

FFS  🙄 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Yasmina said:

I think you've missed my point entirely. I never said I was anti police. I'm just anti police having such extreme powers because as we have seen they definitely do like to abuse powers and a good amount of them are narcissistic bullies. 

I think you're from the US Yasmina aren't you?   There , the approach to making chaos is different there  ,they set out to hire thugs .... In the UK the front line police  are just ordinary people , not freemasons ( @Basket Case ) and the chaos is maintained by freemasons at high levels in police and  the CPS not prosecuting and getting criminals back on the streets ....

I am an avid watcher of UK cop programs .... the sort in video below  ... over two hundred episodes in this series alone , they are not faked or staged and it paints a very clear picture . 

For example , there's a law against carrying a bladed weapon on the streets max penalty 4 years in prison ... but in practice from watching this series , the knife is just confiscated and the person not even charged ... So I'm not too concerned about this proposed new law. 

EDIT .... I picked this episode at random , but the first 5 mins  shows a typical policing incident in the UK . .. a police chase for a car that wouldn't stop ... excessive crazy driving , finally  the cop car rams the bad guys causing $1,000's worth of damage ... the car has drugs in it ... all three in the car are released   one is finned $100 , the other given a caution and no one prosecuted for driving offences because "it couldn't be proved who was driving" ..

So the police on the front line do their jobs , only to see their freemason 'higher ups' release the criminals back on the street the same night! 

Edited by oz93666
1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

I think you're from the US Yasmina aren't you? 

Incorrect 

1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

In the UK the front line police  are just ordinary people , not freemasons

Incorrect 

2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I am an avid watcher of UK cop programs

Thanks for this information. 

Duly noted 😂 

On 3/14/2021 at 6:31 AM, oz93666 said:

No need for such an extreme position. Of course the police are necessary, but many of the powers they wield in 2021 are wholly unnecessary. They are rightly held up to ridicule for their overbearing stance on 'hate' speech, their monitoring of social media, and for jumping on every PC bandwagon that rolls up.

12 hours ago, oz93666 said:

They have been behaving like the enemy therefore they will be be seen as the enemy.   facilitating fascism  is what they want best for society?  The police don't need ET'S to help  turn people against them, they are doing just fine by themselves. Their actions have been utterly abhorrent.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 2