Jump to content

All the stuff surrounding Joe Biden


Tetragrammaton
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

 

1-10-760x386.png

 

j.png

 

This is the face of a man who needs immediate, long-term medical care, not one who is mentally alert and aware enough to lead the largest and most powerful government in the history of the world.

You can’t even blame Joe Biden at this point — it’s clear he has absolutely no clue what the hell is going on.

The people who control Joe Biden must be held accountable for their crimes against this country.

 https://redpilled.ca/joe-biden-puts-his-mask-on-angrily-rips-it-off-stumbles-over-to-kamala-harris-breathes-all-over-her-puts-it-on-again-yells-see-yall-does-a-360-spin-and-leaves/

 

Will he last the year? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

1-10-760x386.png

 

j.png

 

This is the face of a man who needs immediate, long-term medical care, not one who is mentally alert and aware enough to lead the largest and most powerful government in the history of the world.

You can’t even blame Joe Biden at this point — it’s clear he has absolutely no clue what the hell is going on.

The people who control Joe Biden must be held accountable for their crimes against this country.

 https://redpilled.ca/joe-biden-puts-his-mask-on-angrily-rips-it-off-stumbles-over-to-kamala-harris-breathes-all-over-her-puts-it-on-again-yells-see-yall-does-a-360-spin-and-leaves/

 

Will he last the year? 

 

 

Makes me wonder how fvcked up his family (not just Hunter) must be if they're okay with him being used as a tool in such an undignified manner. If that was any normal person's father or grandfather they would be getting him to step down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Makes me wonder how fvcked up his family (not just Hunter) must be if they're okay with him being used as a tool in such an undignified manner. If that was any normal person's father or grandfather they would be getting him to step down.

society-movie-poster.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Makes me wonder how fvcked up his family (not just Hunter) must be if they're okay with him being used as a tool in such an undignified manner. If that was any normal person's father or grandfather they would be getting him to step down.

I'm sure they're not okay with it! You can tell by Dr. Jills face it's hard on her.. she's been grimacing since the start of the campaign trail. And I'm sure they are trying - however they hardly have a choice in the matter...or any power to change the situation now, you can't quit the Mafia.  TPTB must have so much dirty laundry on them all. On some level the Devil wants His dues and it seems it's time the Biden Family coughed up.

 

We could hardly class Dr Jill as an innocent bystander in all this however - she's been living a life of luxury for decades paid for with her husband's ill gotten gains; a regular Carmela Soprano. She's sat by drinking her champagne and flying first class as he's tirelessly campaigned to turn every black person caught with a joint up into a modern day slave, not to mention voted to invade and strike multiple sovereign nations even before the US went full Samson and bombed the Middle East back to the stone age. She could have been the voice of womanly reason in his ear at nights... (I obviously don't know) but if she did, she didn't try very hard.... over the span of 40 years.

 

My sympathy doesn't stretch that far.. I don't even have empathy for their particular brand of heartless hypocritical criminal. And yet the audacity of the family continues to this day with Hunter's obvious money laundering "art deals"... the brazenness is quite outstanding! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I'm sure they're not okay with it! You can tell by Dr. Jills face it's hard on her.. she's been grimacing since the start of the campaign trail. And I'm sure they are trying - however they hardly have a choice in the matter...or any power to change the situation now, you can't quit the Mafia.  TPTB must have so much dirty laundry on them all. On some level the Devil wants His dues and it seems it's time the Biden Family coughed up.

 

We could hardly class Dr Jill as an innocent bystander in all this however - she's been living a life of luxury for decades paid for with her husband's ill gotten gains; a regular Carmela Soprano. She's sat by drinking her champagne and flying first class as he's tirelessly campaigned to turn every black person caught with a joint up into a modern day slave, not to mention voted to invade and strike multiple sovereign nations even before the US went full Samson and bombed the Middle East back to the stone age. She could have been the voice of womanly reason in his ear at nights... (I obviously don't know) but if she did, she didn't try very hard.... over the span of 40 years.

 

My sympathy doesn't stretch that far.. I don't even have empathy for their particular brand of heartless hypocritical criminal. And yet the audacity of the family continues to this day with Hunter's obvious money laundering "art deals"... the brazenness is quite outstanding! 

 

Not looked into Jill much, but interesting maiden name.

 

Seems weird to compare them to the Sopranos, I thought it was Rome/Europe that they (not all) have a grudge against because of history, hence why we see all these mafia films and shows that only talk about the Italians.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Not looked into Jill much, but interesting maiden name.

 

Seems weird to compare them to the Sopranos, I thought it was Rome/Europe that they (not all) have a grudge against because of history, hence why we see all these mafia films and shows that only talk about the Italians.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA

Oh I loved that episode!

 

I didn't make the Italian connection to Jill's name or mean to make the reference any deeper than just Carmela was a woman who lived a privileged life off the back of her husbands ill gotten gains, specifically organised crime.... which isn't too far from the Biden Family reality. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Oh I loved that episode!

 

I didn't make the Italian connection to Jill's name or mean to make the reference any deeper than just Carmela was a woman who lived a privileged life off the back of her husbands ill gotten gains, specifically organised crime.... which isn't too far from the Biden Family reality. 

 

I know mate, it's cool.

 

Just a shame we don't get more shows or films about others groups mobs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I know mate, it's cool.

 

Just a shame we don't get more shows or films about others groups mobs.

 

I am reminded of this clip re; what perhaps Jill must feel like/going through and also why she cannot be thought of as "innocent" (for want of a better term) not only when it comes to Biden, but given Hunter was only 7 when they married she has been the primary 'mother' figure for his 50 years... and look at the history and current state of them both.. funnily enough, it too plays in to all the stereotypes lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzVeLjj6Ao8

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Not sure what you're talking about bro. /s

 

 

WASHINGTON, July 28 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden spoke out against anti-Semitism after officials said that a swastika had been found carved into the wall of a U.S. State Department elevator.

"Let me be clear: Anti-Semitism has no place in the State Department, in my administration, or anywhere in the world. It's up to all of us to give hate no safe harbor and stand up to bigotry wherever we find it," Biden tweeted late on Tuesday.

Earlier in the day, a State Department spokeswoman told reporters the swastika had been discovered on Monday and that Secretary of State Antony Blinken had addressed the incident with department staff.

 

 

What's the bet it's yet another hHoax #alexandriaocasiosmollett. #whatchadoingthererabbi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

WASHINGTON, July 28 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden spoke out against anti-Semitism after officials said that a swastika had been found carved into the wall of a U.S. State Department elevator.

"Let me be clear: Anti-Semitism has no place in the State Department, in my administration, or anywhere in the world. It's up to all of us to give hate no safe harbor and stand up to bigotry wherever we find it," Biden tweeted late on Tuesday.

Earlier in the day, a State Department spokeswoman told reporters the swastika had been discovered on Monday and that Secretary of State Antony Blinken had addressed the incident with department staff.

 

 

What's the bet it's yet another hHoax #alexandriaocasiosmollett. #whatchadoingthererabbi

 

I don't want to keep going off-topic, but there's some interesting tweets and comments on Know More News' Twitter at the moment regarding that topic,

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This clip is from only 2016 - why he wasn't locked far away in a 'safe place' similar to when the Thatcher woman lost the plot.... I can only think it's karmic...

 

Or... he's been completely replaced, either some sort of clone (that's rapidly breakingdown) or is just a total hologram because this is NOT the same person......

 

 

 

2007 - not the same person.

 

I AM A ZIONIST>

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Biden taps Israel-born Amos Hochstein to oversee disputed Russia energy plan

 

'As State Department envoy, official will oversee implementation of Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline deal, which critics fear could enable Russia to use energy supplies as a weapon'

 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/biden-taps-former-adviser-amos-hochstein-to-oversee-disputed-russia-energy-plan/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...