All the stuff surrounding Joe Biden

Tetragrammaton

Hahahah you couldn't make this up!

VIDEO: Joe Biden Clarifies That He Is Not ‘Hiding People And Sucking The Blood Of Children’

The President made a clarifying statement on CNN denying that he and Democrats are "sucking the blood of children."

Here's The Salty Cracker cracking the F up over this for 8mins explaining the story lol

image.png.b17f9d995e0b1cefadf2e76366e7a352.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VQ2w3RpwmjAN/

https://nationalfile.com/video-joe-biden-clarifies-that-he-is-not-hiding-people-and-sucking-the-blood-of-children/

Oh hells... this CNN Townhall was really pitiful - if he wasn't such a horrid person I would feel sorry for the Elder Abuse as he's getting more and more painful to watch.. but I still do :)

image.png.f2331bda9864293925470a6dcd071def.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GbMyjicCVxBs/

Tucker has great monologue and both him and Laura have some shit-shows of clips of the steam coming out of his ears... 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-joe-biden-showed-us-what-disinformation-looks-like

70+million votes remember, most popular President in American History!

https://nypost.com/2021/07/21/biden-speaks-to-half-empty-room-at-cnn-town-hall/

Edited by skitzorat

I've been looking for a thread such as this for ages! Finally!

This Channel is great! So many unedited clippets you would never see on the TV .. they're all gold.

The below are all short, under 2mins .

Confused Biden led away by handlers

Creepy Joe Whispering to the press for some reason

Biden: Floyd's daughter 'threw her arms around me, gave me a big hug — and wanted to sit in my lap'.

Dr. Jill ushers Joe away quickly from random questions at the G7 and the people laugh hysterically

Biden is being weird and Kamala is lurking ominously in the background....

Bear with this until Biden has his cameo at 1:11  Hahahah - the whole 8min compilation is good.. I like this Kiwi guys content creation.

On 7/27/2021 at 12:34 PM, oddsnsods said:

HAHAHAHA - 

PHEW! Snopes Declares That Biden Probably Didn’t Yell “My Butt’s Been Wiped”

Following the bizarre gibbering nonsense that came out of Joe Biden’s reanimated mouth Sunday, debunking site Snopes has allocated its resources to investigating and concluding that the so called President of the United States probably did not yell “my butt’s been wiped” at a reporter.

Screen-Shot-2021-07-27-at-11.40.19-am.pn Screen-Shot-2021-07-27-at-11.41.12-am.pn

“It seems that people are just hearing what they want to hear,” Snopes declared.

It continues, “If you encounter this video of Biden that is prefaced with a caption saying that the president just yelled “My butts been wiped,” you may be predisposed to hear “My butts been wiped” in this clip. But try listening to the clip again, this time considering that the president may have said “It must be right” or “It must be what?”

While it seems highly improbable that he said “My butt’s been wiped,” we can’t say for sure what he said in this clip, so we are marking this claim as unproven,” Snopes concludes.

https://summit.news/2021/07/27/phew-snopes-declares-that-biden-probably-didnt-yell-my-butts-been-wiped/

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Turns your stomach doesn't it

The entire spectacle which is the Harris-Biden Regime is so cringe even without the forced-faux 'wokeness'

Edited by skitzorat

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The entire spectacle which is the Harris-Biden Regime is so cringe even without the forced-faux 'wokeness'

Feels like straight up demoralization, that's why I find it hard to watch or laugh at Joey's lunacy.

On 7/28/2021 at 3:29 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Who is whispering in Joey's ear?

Obomba - from the basement whilst he's in his pyjamas. As he casually reminds Joe to "salute the marines" as he enters the building but Joe says it out loud instead whilst forgetting to salute the marines lol

(Note too sure about this but I wouldn't dismiss it, especially because the factcheckers were all over it)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Obomba - from the basement whilst he's in his pyjamas. As he casually reminds Joe to "salute the marines" as he enters the building but Joe says it out loud instead whilst forgetting to salute the marines lol

(Note too sure about this but I wouldn't dismiss it, especially because the factcheckers were all over it)

It's okay, it was a rhetorical question. I know you're pretty aware of who is pulling the strings.

On 3/12/2021 at 12:34 PM, rideforever said:

I think it's much worse in the West.  It is not easy to destroy the traditional collective cultures in the 2nd/3rd worlds - they don't respect individuality so much.

Yes Western money has arrived to degenerate those places but it will take a long time.  It's generational.

Most likely the West will fall before it is done.

One thing that is very important, and that I don't see people doing, is to recognize in all this lying culture ... one of the main aims is to have you believe that "everyone agrees with sodomy" or "everywhere in the world its the same".

This distortion of reality so that you are intimidated to not do anything, so that you feel alone atomised and despise everyone ... this is probably the main goal.

It's all a lie.

But like I said, if this world is all you got you will die in it.

It is not easy to leave, you must enter a different world and learn how to do that and not return.

That's why the elites divided us and created different beliefs/religion/war/terror and brainwashed us all into thinking that "they hate us" and "we hate them" 🤔... Then force us all together hoping we're still divided.... "They havn't fooled me", And many others... our common enemy is the gov/media and elites!! They have created all the Racism/povety/Diseases.ect... Without them being in our minds constantly, we would no doubt all flourish as human beings happily...😉😇😇😁😁, we need to find a way to bring together our differences and stand as 1 army against this Tyranny and controll, and oust them all for good!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Feels like straight up demoralization, that's why I find it hard to watch or laugh at Joey's lunacy.

If he wasn't such a creepy kiddie sniffer with a monstrous track record I'd feel sorry for him... but I don't.

I find it hysterical  because everything is clownworld these days only it's deathly serious...but Joe really isn't so at least laughing at his expensive is relatively free from real-world harm.

But yes, it's total demoralisation: I think that was the point of pushing him through to be the face of the new Regime. If we start from the premise that the TPTB were not going to give Trump another term there were no real other candidates to pretend to be an option: Bolshevik-Bernie? Pete Booty-plug? Pocahontas, the Camel-toe and the dense token Black guy.

TPTB knew Joe would be a grand demoralisation agent to really strike the soul of the Patriot risings - Globo-homo had to shut that enormous tide of Nationalism down.

Why not flat out steal the election in broad daylight, not even try to hide it and gas light the American people to really show them not only who's in charge but that there's nothing they can do about it! Then as a DP give them Joe. 

Extra kink given by the highest law enforcement agencies in the land classifying half the nation as domestic extremists. Take that 1776.

• Like 1