All the stuff surrounding Joe Biden

Tetragrammaton

On 3/12/2021 at 9:47 AM, Macnamara said:

biden is celebrating the over-turning of demographics

he is celebrating that america is becoming less white because this means that it will become more globalised in outlook and therefore the things it is built on like the constitution which limits the power of government will crumble and the nation will be dissolved into a globalised world government where there are NO LIMITS on the power of the government and the little person on the street has NO PROTECTIONS from the government which is the wet dream of the cabal

"America" no longer exists.  The New World Order has been running the show for years, though it will take time for people to finally see this.  It won't be until after the PLANNED economic and societal collapse (w civil riots/war), natural disasters, nuclear attack, with famine and diseases.  The world will be taken over by evil, with the benevolent forces barely holding on.  A horrible nuclear exchange begun from Israel will cause foment in the Middle East which will affect the rest of the world.  Suitcase nukes that have been buried under major cities for years will also explode, with missiles shot from submarines off the East, West, and Gulf coasts (subs are presently there).  We will have a new world where people will no longer see war as an option, societies will be based in love and freedom (not the distorted, "F'd up" type of "love" that we see today with all the "woke" nonsense.  Things will be absolutely horrible for a short time, then a replanting of the world will occur.  Too bad stupid people had to become the majority voice in the US.

So we will use sleepynanas "Sunday name" in this instance; Joe Biden makes his official announcement for being re-elected. And then proceeds to be actually absent from the campaign video. About 99% of the video clip is all stock footage from years ago. There is a tiny 3 second clip of him looking at the camera (blink and you miss it). We hear a voiceover that is heavily edited & incoherent. I'm shocked they actually passed this for public viewing. so the video producers couldnt even get a camera shot of him speaking at the camera for more than 3 seconds. And to make it appear even more incompetent U.S. media is told that Biden wont campaign for several months, or even debate his own colleagues. No amount of pharmacology is going to make this right. Its bedtime for bonzo....

BREAKING: Sen. Grassley Says FBI Has Evidence of ‘Potential Criminal Conduct’ by Biden Family

By ChrisApril 25, 2023Updated:April 26, 2023

Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa has claimed that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) possesses evidence of potential criminal conduct by members of the Biden family.

Speaking on the Senate floor on Tuesday, Senator Grassley accused the FBI of burying this evidence by falsely labeling it as Russian disinformation.

“I know the FBI falsely labeled that evidence as Russian disinformation to bury it,” Senator Grassley said. “To date, the Biden Justice Department and the FBI haven’t challenged the accuracy of these allegations. They can’t because my staff has independently reviewed records to support the allegations.”

Senator Grassley also criticized the Biden Department of Justice’s handling of pro-life advocates, alleging selective prosecution. He cited the case of Mark Houck, who was allegedly arrested at gunpoint by the FBI for an altercation at an abortion clinic, even though local authorities declined to press charges.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-sen-grassley-says-fbi-has-evidence-of-potential-criminal-conduct-by-biden-family-mace/?utm_source=proude

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 3:15 AM, Tetragrammaton said:

I am setting up this thread to collect & collate all the stuff around senile Joe Biden. I have a hunch it will be needed over the forthcoming months.....

What happened to his eyes?!

h54wd0z6cim61.jpg

Its clearly a body double or similar. They are nothing alike really.

• Like 1

The most remarkable and telling thing about this is not that the alphabet agencies and media successfully pulled this off, but that the US public (appear to) accept the fraud being played out in front of them.

(Of course, what we see over here on the tee vee might not reflect the reality over there for everyday Americans).

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The most remarkable and telling thing about this is not that the alphabet agencies and media successfully pulled this off, but that the US public (appear to) accept the fraud being played out in front of them.

(Of course, what we see over here on the tee vee might not reflect the reality over there for everyday Americans).

Yes, but then look at the covid crap everywhere they pulled off. UK politics, with a leader-for-a-month, Boris openly flouting any mandate he imposed. The brutality in canada and Australia. 

Its unbelievable to watch. 

Remember the inauguration with nobody allowed to attend and everyone wearing black like a funeral. Maybe it was a symbolic death of the pretense of democracy....

• Thanks 1

even the lowest of the low in hollywood think hunters scum 😆

Snctm sex club founder banned after naming Hunter Biden as former member

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2023-06-21/snctm-sex-club-founder-banned-after-naming-hunter-biden-as-member

“Hunter was a member at Snctm and I canceled his membership after 1 party because he’s a scumbag,” Lawner wrote in a since-deleted post.

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

On 6/21/2023 at 3:59 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

If you speak out you're labeled an extremist or a kook. It is nuts but I'm calm because I see it all as a controlled burn. The controllers of the world need to do what they can to keep everyone from learning the true nature of this 'earth' dimension. Really I no longer care and just want to enjoy the years left ... would love to see Mt Zion though :)

On 6/22/2023 at 12:28 PM, bamboozooka said:

even the lowest of the low in hollywood think hunters scum 😆

Snctm sex club founder banned after naming Hunter Biden as former member

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2023-06-21/snctm-sex-club-founder-banned-after-naming-hunter-biden-as-member

“Hunter was a member at Snctm and I canceled his membership after 1 party because he’s a scumbag,” Lawner wrote in a since-deleted post.

Those photos remind me of the Eyes Wide Shut movie, many of the more weird scenes were cut from the final edit.