Jump to content

Sarah Everard murder case and calls for '6pm curfew for men'


Recommended Posts

Defo something suss here, I think the victim (if real) was a ritual sacrifice, and the copper a patsy, and this is just part of the current agenda they are enacting, especially as he apparently has no protection at all, and can be attacked at will, despite being in a cell. The alternative is that no one died and it's pure agenda with actors etc.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This case was ridiculously pumped in the media even before a body was found. 
Since when does a missing adult from London make blanket national news ? I thought it odd immediately . 
 

Its worth having a look at her Facebook and those of the few friends that comment . All looks a little familiar to me , lack of content, few comments ,  the odd cover photo posted every now and then. Despite an appeal when she was missing and some words of respect from one of those friends in the last day or two .... I don’t know , those profiles just don’t sit right with me, just seem unnatural. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

why the fuck has this turned into an issue of "men" & not police...

 

i.e. putting the mindstate of men under the spotlight & not order following type two psychopathic glassy eyed hollow cockroach fucks.

 

age of spin. everything gets spun to serve the agenda & people have no discernment to see the through the veil.

 

the mascuiline & feminine compliment each other - inwardly & outwardly - balancing the masculine & feminine within you.

 

the more we can be put at odds with one another, looking at each other with increasing skepticism - the more off balance we are - inwardly & outwardly & as humanity as a whole....& we stay doing this shit.

 

& just while im on the topic, men & women are equal - but we are not the fucking same; psychologically nor biologically - but there's beauty in the difference, its supposed to be a dance; an ebb & flow, like the moon dances with the sun - not a fucking competition with one another.

 

men are becoming more a more feminized, & vice versa with women - all in the negative sense - & most muthafuckas are not even aware of this fact - let alone the numerous ways it is done.

 

the fact the whole transgender agenda has got to where it is in such a short amount of time - is just evidence how lost we are from our essence. a muthafucka can play dress up - & if i dont assign his gender as a woman (or some other made up shit) its a "phobic" - to the point where everybody scared to even touch on it - & it is damaging the psyche, severly. women dont say enough about this shit either - they should highly fuckin insulted.

 

& on the note of "women not feeling safe"...muthafucka, nobody feels safe out this bitch with the way things are going - its constant angst, constant threat, constant fear - but it aint shit to do with the opposite sex.

 

& we dont empower one another by gimping ourselves.

 

ive got much to say on the whole male/female; beyond man & woman - but letme stop before im outhere posting book length comments & shit & ive already gone off on some tangential shit lmaoo

 

fuck it

 

edit -  i mention the whole "trans" shit cause its highly highly relevant;

 

its "genders are made up / i can choose what gender i am / i identify as this & you too must identify me as that" - while at the same fucking time its "men are this / women are that / men do this / women do this / men need this / women need this"...like how the fuck can you have so much glaring dissonance & be so oblivious.

 

this shit gets me tight as a muthafucka.

 

 

 

 

Edited by ThunderFace
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sidlittle said:

This case was ridiculously pumped in the media even before a body was found. 
Since when does a missing adult from London make blanket national news ? I thought it odd immediately . 
 

Its worth having a look at her Facebook and those of the few friends that comment . All looks a little familiar to me , lack of content, few comments ,  the odd cover photo posted every now and then. Despite an appeal when she was missing and some words of respect from one of those friends in the last day or two .... I don’t know , those profiles just don’t sit right with me, just seem unnatural. 

Out of reactions, but exactly my take as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ThunderFace said:

why the fuck has this turned into an issue of "men" & not police...

 

i.e. putting the mindstate of men under the spotlight & not order following type two psychopathic glassy eyed hollow cockroach fucks.

 

age of spin. everything gets spun to serve the agenda & people have no discernment to see the through the veil.

 

the mascuiline & feminine compliment each other - inwardly & outwardly - balancing the masculine & feminine within you.

 

the more we can be put at odds with one another, looking at each other with increasing skepticism - the more off balance we are - inwardly & outwardly & as humanity as a whole....& we stay doing this shit.

 

& just while im on the topic, men & women are equal - but we are not the fucking same; psychologically nor biologically - but there's beauty in the difference, its supposed to be a dance; an ebb & flow, like the moon dances with the sun - not a fucking competition with one another.

 

men are becoming more a more feminized, & vice versa with women - all in the negative sense - & most muthafuckas are not even aware of this fact - let alone the numerous ways it is done.

 

the fact the whole transgender agenda has got to where it is in such a short amount of time - is just evidence how lost we are from our essence. a muthafucka can play dress up - & if i dont assign his gender as a woman (or some other made up shit) its a "phobic" - to the point where everybody scared to even touch on it - & it is damaging the psyche, severly. women dont say enough about this shit either - they should highly fuckin insulted.

 

& on the note of "women not feeling safe"...muthafucka, nobody feels safe out this bitch with the way things are going - its constant angst, constant threat, constant fear - but it aint shit to do with the opposite sex.

 

& we dont empower one another by gimping ourselves.

 

ive got much to say on the whole male/female; beyond man & woman - but letme stop before im outhere posting book length comments & shit & ive already gone off on some tangential shit lmaoo

 

fuck it

 

edit -  i mention the whole "trans" shit cause its highly highly relevant;

 

its "genders are made up / i can choose what gender i am / i identify as this & you too must identify me as that" - while at the same fucking time its "men are this / women are that / men do this / women do this / men need this / women need this"...like how the fuck can you have so much glaring dissonance & be so oblivious.

 

this shit gets me tight as a muthafucka.

 

 

 

 

Superb points.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Defo something suss here, I think the victim (if real) was a ritual sacrifice, and the copper a patsy, and this is just part of the current agenda they are enacting, especially as he apparently has no protection at all, and can be attacked at will, despite being in a cell. The alternative is that no one died and it's pure agenda with actors etc.

Yeah, too many dodgy plotlines going on.

 

"Victim" is/was an actress

Father in RF tech research 

Boyfriend (33) worked at/near US embassy

Military tunnels nearby where her body "found"

Alleged attacker/murderer a copper who served the government in some high-up security position.

"Patsy" at vigil.

PM sends condolences

Princess Cambridge visits site

Immediate "national conversation" around men being dangerous, and needing to be kept indoors

Suddenly all women are in danger everywhere.

 

All takes place during International Women's Day/Week. Commons spent a whole day, in the midst of a supposed "pandemic" pontificating on the role of women in society and other general navel-gazing agenda setting.

 

More bullshit than a field after a herd of cows take a dump.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, too many dodgy plotlines going on.

 

"Victim" is/was an actress

Father in RF tech research 

Boyfriend (33) worked at/near US embassy

Military tunnels nearby where her body "found"

Alleged attacker/murderer a copper who served the government in some high-up security position.

"Patsy" at vigil.

PM sends condolences

Princess Cambridge visits site

Immediate "national conversation" around men being dangerous, and needing to be kept indoors

Suddenly all women are in danger everywhere.

 

All takes place during International Women's Day/Week. Commons spent a whole day, in the midst of a supposed "pandemic" pontificating on the role of women in society and other general navel-gazing agenda setting.

 

More bullshit than a field after a herd of cows take a dump.

 

Out of likes for some reason, but this nails it along with the various relevant addresses (33), and the date being 3rd of March. Just so much shit here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

This case was ridiculously pumped in the media even before a body was found. 
Since when does a missing adult from London make blanket national news ? I thought it odd immediately . 
 

Its worth having a look at her Facebook and those of the few friends that comment . All looks a little familiar to me , lack of content, few comments ,  the odd cover photo posted every now and then. Despite an appeal when she was missing and some words of respect from one of those friends in the last day or two .... I don’t know , those profiles just don’t sit right with me, just seem unnatural. 


it was like the ‘drummer boy ‘lee rigby nonsense. Within 30 minutes of him being ‘butchered’ the prime minister was live on bbc tv calling it a terrorist incident.  Even though stabbings in london are a fookin daily occurrence. 
 

this shit is so transparent 🙈

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hugo Talks - too spicy for youtube

8min

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/fake-news-psy-op-hugo-talks-lockdown_ATqshFNOpkM4ern.html

hugo-talks-template-27.jpg.68b100056d4de0418efb529e4c787be3.jpg

 

Reclaim the streets:

On Skynews: Caitlin Prowls, a Labour Staffer at Westminster

Jamie Klinger -Managing Director of an International Company.

 

Kate Middleton, maskless, there within hours?

 

A comment from his website someone left.

 

So this Patsy Stephenson wants to shift the focus away from the police presumably on to men in general.
She’s requested a protest at Parliament while MPs debate vaccine passports on the 15th March 2021.
Her video request is hosted on this Twitter account for a Left-wing website revolutionary socialists called Counterfire and she’s associated with Reclaim the Streets.

http://counterfire.org/index.php/about-us

Parliament will debate vaccine passports on the 15 March 2021. What a coincidence!

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/569957

The vaccine passport debate will be so contentious that no MP wants to be seen as being in favour of it, they want to blame the private sector while they secretly allow tech companies to develop apps like Covi-Pass.

“British cyber security company, VST Enterprises has (already) signed a contract with international digital health technology firm Circle Pass Enterprises (CPE), owner of ‘Covi-Pass’, to supply 50 million of its ‘digital health passports’ to 15 countries.”

https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/sold-50-million-digital-health-passports.html

Hundreds of demonstrators have already been to Parliament Square and the more radical protesters were chanting ‘Kill the bill’.

Labour MP Nadia Whittome said she was joining the demonstration in Westminster.

She tweeted: ‘I’m marching outside Parliament with thousands of others standing against police brutality.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/14/hundreds-march-to-parliament-to-protest-met-police-14242311/

Also there’s a royal connection to the vaccine passport as, Queen Elizabeth’s grand daughter Zara Phillips has been promoting the V-Health passport.

https://www.business-live.co.uk/technology/royal-couple-mike-zara-tindall-18327164

And the Duchess of Cambridge is on Clapham Common to stand among mourners and lay flowers in tribute to Sarah Everard.

As Hugo said how many murder victims do the royal family pay their respects to a year?

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/13/kate-middleton-pays-respects-to-sarah-everard-on-visit-to-london-vigil-14239103/?ito=article.amp.share.top.whatsapp

The royal endorsement of the protest will give the protesters more publicity and probably increase the numbers at Parliament square tomorrow, which will either distract from the vaccine passport debate or will stop it from happening.

Let’s see what happens with the MPs vaccine passport debate

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Scott Kirkland said:

She wants a curfew for men. I thought that guy who killed Sarah is a cop. He could be of been attacking women while on duty for a while.

 

Men probably kill more men than women. So, shouldn't the curfew be to protect men, from men? (Dennis Nilson)

 

This psy-op is to drive a wedge between the two genders, divide and conquer, while generating hate for police.

 

It was incredible how easy it was for the media to trigger this female frenzy, now being mirrored in Australia.

 

I have heard the body was "`chopped up" by this "heinous officer" and could only be identified by dental records.

 

Show me the evidence please, before I condemn the accused and jump on this contrived bandwagon of hatred.

 

Even if there is a shred of truth in this alleged incident, why are all men being penalised for the actions of one?

 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/australian-women-protest-against-sexual-violence-and-inequality/ar-BB1eAE4D

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Velma said:

This psy-op is to drive a wedge between the two genders, divide and conquer, while generating hate for police.

 

It was incredible how easy it was for the media to trigger this female frenzy, now being mirrored in Australia.

 

 Similar to the George Floyd events last year .

Fake Event happens and ripples out over the world. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Just did some random YouTube searches: 'men protecting women' ; 'man protects woman' ; 'man saves woman' - the videos are endless. I don't know. Maybe it's just some hopeless genetic flaw we have. In a few million more years, hopefully it will be beaten out of us for good. In the meantime, please accept our endless apologies.

You clearly have an attitude problem when it comes to women and for whatever reason cant bear the thought of not been needed to 'protect' and 'defend'. Thats your issue. Thankfully there are lots of men out there who treat women like equal partners and dont cry over their wounded male egos just because a woman is able and happy to be independant.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Hugo Talks - too spicy for youtube

8min

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/fake-news-psy-op-hugo-talks-lockdown_ATqshFNOpkM4ern.html

hugo-talks-template-27.jpg.68b100056d4de0418efb529e4c787be3.jpg

 

Reclaim the streets:

On Skynews: Caitlin Prowls, a Labour Staffer at Westminster

Jamie Klinger -Managing Director of an International Company.

 

Kate Middleton, maskless, there within hours?

 

A comment from his website someone left.

 

So this Patsy Stephenson wants to shift the focus away from the police presumably on to men in general.
She’s requested a protest at Parliament while MPs debate vaccine passports on the 15th March 2021.
Her video request is hosted on this Twitter account for a Left-wing website revolutionary socialists called Counterfire and she’s associated with Reclaim the Streets.

http://counterfire.org/index.php/about-us

Parliament will debate vaccine passports on the 15 March 2021. What a coincidence!

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/569957

The vaccine passport debate will be so contentious that no MP wants to be seen as being in favour of it, they want to blame the private sector while they secretly allow tech companies to develop apps like Covi-Pass.

“British cyber security company, VST Enterprises has (already) signed a contract with international digital health technology firm Circle Pass Enterprises (CPE), owner of ‘Covi-Pass’, to supply 50 million of its ‘digital health passports’ to 15 countries.”

https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/sold-50-million-digital-health-passports.html

Hundreds of demonstrators have already been to Parliament Square and the more radical protesters were chanting ‘Kill the bill’.

Labour MP Nadia Whittome said she was joining the demonstration in Westminster.

She tweeted: ‘I’m marching outside Parliament with thousands of others standing against police brutality.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/14/hundreds-march-to-parliament-to-protest-met-police-14242311/

Also there’s a royal connection to the vaccine passport as, Queen Elizabeth’s grand daughter Zara Phillips has been promoting the V-Health passport.

https://www.business-live.co.uk/technology/royal-couple-mike-zara-tindall-18327164

And the Duchess of Cambridge is on Clapham Common to stand among mourners and lay flowers in tribute to Sarah Everard.

As Hugo said how many murder victims do the royal family pay their respects to a year?

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/13/kate-middleton-pays-respects-to-sarah-everard-on-visit-to-london-vigil-14239103/?ito=article.amp.share.top.whatsapp

The royal endorsement of the protest will give the protesters more publicity and probably increase the numbers at Parliament square tomorrow, which will either distract from the vaccine passport debate or will stop it from happening.

Let’s see what happens with the MPs vaccine passport debate

 

 

 

 

Great thread - thank you :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a day or so before the girl is reported missing in the media, there is a poll announced the results being that 97% of women between 18 and 24 had been sexually harassed or assaulted or something. Now they're saying this murder has kick started the debate when it's clear it was going to happen anyway. Stinks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Bee said:

You clearly have an attitude problem when it comes to women and for whatever reason cant bear the thought of not been needed to 'protect' and 'defend'. Thats your issue. Thankfully there are lots of men out there who treat women like equal partners and dont cry over their wounded male egos just because a woman is able and happy to be independant.

 

Yes, I'm broken up about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Rumours Red riding hood is bucket b0mb victim.🤔

 

nintchdbpict000353162832-e1505470296304.

maxresdefault.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've been trying to find a profile shot of Patsy, as the nose is distinctive on the bucket b0mb victim, but there is obviously a passing resemblance. I wonder if the 'b0mb victim' was ever interviewed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...